Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

RIGHT-WING BLOGGERS BUSTED DURING MILITIA BORDER TOUR
Near Eagle Pass, Texas officers arrested bloggers for drug possession after receiving information that someone in a caravan was pointing a gun at migrants, DPS report says.

https://www.texasobserver.org/celeste-s ... agle-pass/
The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) recently arrested two right-wing bloggers riding in a caravan near Eagle Pass after finding what law enforcement described as a plastic bag containing a “white powdery substance,” marijuana, and THC edibles in their Mercedes SUV, which also reeked of cannabis, according to a police report obtained by the Texas Observer via a public records request.

Celeste April Sparks and Jerry J. Pena-Ahuyon, who self-identify as “independent journalists,” told the Observer that they were stopped while giving a tour of the area to members of the United Patriot Party of North Carolina, described by police as a militia group, on January 20. Pena-Ahuyon, who goes by Pena, also had a Smith & Wesson gun, per the report.

“We kind of led a little convoy. We let them follow us,” Sparks told the Observer by phone.

Both Sparks and Pena-Ahuyon said that day was their first time meeting with the United Patriot Party of North Carolina. Both said they were unaware that the group was an armed militia and that they are not members.

At the time of their arrests, they had been traveling with militia members who had allegedly pointed guns at migrants, according to DPS. DPS troopers arrived to investigate reports from a Federal Bureau of Investigation surveillance plane that migrants were possibly being held at gunpoint, per the report.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

So Josh "Oreo" and his pal "Taco Joe" have had their YouTube channels suspended or terminated..

Now what do I do? :?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

neonzx wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:10 am So Josh "Oreo" and his pal "Taco Joe" have had their YouTube channels suspended or terminated..

Now what do I do? :?
I know OreoExpress is still on Rumble if you want to go slumming.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Lamenting the loss of Oreo et al on YT.
Baldy Banks @BaldyBanks wrote: As he awaits trial for shoving his flagpole between a woman’s legs in DC, #FreedomCorner pervert Jericho Steve Girard is not happy with today’s Wired article that exposed the hateful actions of three fellow #1776RM hatemongers & led to the termination their Youtube channels.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

the article referenced above
YouTube Livestreamers Made Money ‘Hunting’ for Migrants Along the US Border

David Gilbert
Feb 13, 2024 11:01 AM

Far-right extremists have spent the past week harassing and threatening migrants on the United States border with Mexico while making money by livestreaming it on YouTube and Rumble.

“Anybody in there,” said Dennis Yarbery, one of the YouTubers, as he approached a migrant camp at night in Jacumba Hot Springs, California, near the border last week. Yarbery was livestreaming to thousands of people. “Come out, come out wherever you are.”

Yarbery is one of three men who split off from the Take Our Border Back convoy in Texas and, according to their livestreams, spent days driving along the border in Arizona and California to harass migrants and volunteers with nonprofit groups.

“We’re illegal hunters,” Yarbery told a store clerk while livestreaming at a Subway sandwich counter in Jacumba Hot Springs. “I’ve hunted a lot in my life, but I’ve never actually hunted people, and that’s what we’re doing now.”

Yarbery, who is known online as both MasterGrifter and Big D and says he joined the People’s Convoy, a group that protested Covid lockdown measures and disrupted traffic, in 2022, was joined by Josh Fulfer, known as OreoExpress, and Joe Felix, known as Taco Joe, who runs 1st Responders Media, an outlet focused on livestreaming far-right events.

Throughout the hours-long broadcasts from the border in Arizona and California, these livestreamers regularly asked for donations from their supporters, which they claimed was being used to continue their work “covering” the crisis.

Even while in the middle of harassing the migrants, the livestreamers could still be heard thanking those who were sending them money via YouTube’s Super Chat function or through other platforms like Venmo and the Christian-aligned crowdfunding site GiveSendGo. In one situation, while Fulfer was shouting at migrants in Arizona telling them to go home, he stopped briefly to call out a supporter who had sent him $50 on Venmo.

These livestreamers come after weeks of inflamed rhetoric from both the far-right community and Republican lawmakers about immigration at the Texas border with Mexico. This year, the situation has erupted: After Texas governor Greg Abbott refused to heed the Biden administration’s calls to remove razor wire along the border, a dozen GOP governors publicly declared support for Abbott, and the Take Our Border Back convoy traveled from Virginia to Texas. Though the convoy petered out, the violent anti-immigrant rhetoric, which experts have warned would have long-term impacts, has only heightened.

“The post-convoy terror campaign against immigrants at the border follows an all-too-familiar pattern we’ve tracked for the past couple of decades,” Devin Burghart, the executive director at the Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights, tells WIRED. “Public bragging about ‘hunting people’ is a descent into a dangerous new low for armed vigilantes. Left unchecked, armed far-right vigilantes will spill more blood.”

After the livestreamers left Texas, they went to Sasabe in Arizona and a migrant camp run by No More Deaths, a humanitarian organization that provides support for migrants crossing the border.

During an hours-long livestream at night, Yarbery, Fulfer, and Felix all shouted at the migrants and accused them of human trafficking. Yarbery even tried to sell cigarettes to the migrants for $20 each. At one point, Fulfer threatened violence against a migrant who was shining a torch at their cameras.

The trio also verbally attacked a volunteer who worked with the organization, following her around as she phoned for help from US Border Patrol, according to livestreams of the incident viewed by WIRED before they were taken offline.

https://www.wired.com/story/far-right-c ... -migrants/
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Flatpoint High »

and to think YouTube took down a 2021 pod because I "cyberbullies" a dead Epstein and then threatened to suspend the account if it I cyberbullied a dead person again
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Volkonski
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

Erik Prince Calls for U.S. to Colonize Africa and Latin America

https://theintercept.com/2024/02/10/eri ... lonialism/
Last November, Prince started a podcast called “Off Leash,” which in its promotional copy says he “brings a unique and invaluable perspective to today’s increasingly volatile world.” On an episode last Tuesday, his unique and invaluable perspective turned out to be that the U.S. should “put the imperial hat back on” and take over and directly run huge swaths of the globe.

Here’s are Prince’s exact words:

"If so many of these countries around the world are incapable of governing themselves, it’s time for us to just put the imperial hat back on, to say, we’re going to govern those countries … ’cause enough is enough, we’re done being invaded. …

You can say that about pretty much all of Africa, they’re incapable of governing themselves."

Prince’s co-host Mark Serrano then warned him that listeners might hear his words and believe he means them: “People on the left are going to watch this,” said Serrano, “and they’re going to say, wait a minute, Erik Prince is talking about being a colonialist again.

Prince responded: “Absolutely, yes.” He then added that he thought this was a great concept not just for Africa but also for Latin America.

Prince and Serrano either do not know or do not care that previous bouts of the European flavor of colonialism led to the deaths of tens of millions of people around the world. Then in the 20th century, the ideology of colonialism gave birth to Nazism.

Like the previous enthusiasts of imperialism, Prince is completely blind to his own motivations and where they inevitably lead. He doesn’t want to do this for America’s benefit, you see. No, it’s because “if you go to these countries and you see how they suffer, under absolutely corrupt governments that are just criminal syndicates, a lot of them deserve better.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

Ie the Wagner approach

Once a rapacious mercenary, always a rapacious mercenary

——
Wiki
Erik Dean Prince (born June 6, 1969) is an American businessman, former U.S. Navy SEAL officer, and the founder of the private military company Blackwater. He served as Blackwater's CEO until 2009 and as its chairman until its sale to a group of investors in 2010. Prince heads the private equity firm Frontier Resource Group and was chairman of the Hong Kong-listed Frontier Services Group until 2021. Prince is the son of engineer and businessman Edgar Prince, and the brother of former U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos.
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: How come "colonialist" when the US has never occupied countries other than the Phillipines long ago, and a swath of Pacific archipelagos? How does he think the US has the potential to do that with a army? There would need to be a deep recession and depression for sufficient workers to see the US army as the last means of survival. The army would have to vastly lower the acceptance policies. Think of the history books that will recall all the raping and pillaging by the US invaders.

PS. how does this guy think King djt could reign the world when the US Congress is not even to run its daily chores?

PPS, yes - I know it's a historical fact that one attempts to make foreign policy a glorious thing when one fails at home.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:34 am King djt
I keep reading djt as “idiot”
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:43 am
RTH10260 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:34 am King djt
I keep reading djt as “idiot”
And you keep being right
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

just a PPPS. cause I cannot help myself.

It's a wonder that Blackwater managed to stay afloat to be sold off under Erik Prince. His ideas are just so off in the left field (or for him, does he chose the right field?). How does he think he could establish a new colonialist US of A? Like have the government send the CIA goons to do some dirty word ahead, and his new mercenaries with a government contract would follow in? If those poor nations think this new US version of democracy brought to them is not to their liking, they will have good friends from Russia and China at their sides. Iff Prince thinks the US would need a strong military presence in those countries, many countries in his vision, the army would need to be built up for that deployment. The Constitution mentions something about Congress needing to give approval for overseas activity, de minimis I guess. Fun fact: the US is not operating in a vacuum, Russia and China are observing, they would see the re-armament efforts and prepare themselves accordingly. Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq come to mind, or the Brits with Rhodesia and the Malayan jungles. Of course under General Bonespurs no such grand visions would happen, he tucked his tail and invited the Taliban to take over Afghanistan.
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Iirc the Brits won in Malaysia, which is why there is Malaysia and Singapore in their current form.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:17 pm just a PPPS. cause I cannot help myself.

It's a wonder that Blackwater managed to stay afloat to be sold off under Erik Prince. His ideas are just so off in the left field (or for him, does he chose the right field?). How does he think he could establish a new colonialist US of A? Like have the government send the CIA goons to do some dirty word ahead, and his new mercenaries with a government contract would follow in? If those poor nations think this new US version of democracy brought to them is not to their liking, they will have good friends from Russia and China at their sides. Iff Prince thinks the US would need a strong military presence in those countries, many countries in his vision, the army would need to be built up for that deployment. The Constitution mentions something about Congress needing to give approval for overseas activity, de minimis I guess. Fun fact: the US is not operating in a vacuum, Russia and China are observing, they would see the re-armament efforts and prepare themselves accordingly. Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq come to mind, or the Brits with Rhodesia and the Malayan jungles. Of course under General Bonespurs no such grand visions would happen, he tucked his tail and invited the Taliban to take over Afghanistan.
Maybe he plans to use the old Roman approach...kill 1/3 of the population, sell the next 1/3 into slavery, and let the remaining 1/3 grateful to be free and alive, then move your own people in to take over vast tracks of land... :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:34 am :confuzzled: How come "colonialist" when the US has never occupied countries other than the Phillipines long ago,

:snippity:
And various Caribbean countries, some of which we still "occupy". Cuba, Puerto Rico, USVI.

US never had much of a foreign empire, it just didn't 'fit right' with the American mindset, being former colonies itself. The US never called the 'colonies' it did have, colonies. They are called Territories.

The Philippines was a U.S. Territory for 40 years or so, gaining independence in 1946 and it would have been independent sooner if not for WWII. So that is less than100 years ago - not all that "long ago".

Most US Territories have become states eventually: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana et al, New Mexico/Arizona/Gadsden.

Some are too small to be States: Guam, Marshall Islands, USVI. Some are moving slowly towards Statehood even now: Puerto Rico. I suppose USVI may combine with Puerto Rico in statehood, but I don't know how compatible they are.

Others have gained independence or 'self governing free association with the US' status: Micronesia, Mariana's, American Samoa, Palau. A few islands remain in the Trust Territory Of the Pacific Islands (which are trying to link up with Guam evidently).
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Jon Cooper @joncoopertweets wrote: The economy is so bad that MAGA cultists are paying $9,000 for autographed Trump sneakers. 🤦‍♂️
Rolodex

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Rolodex »

I expect those fugly kicks are made in China.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

The new sneaker website says it is run by CIC Ventures LLC, a company that Trump reported owning in his 2023 financial disclosure. The website states the new venture “is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign.”

in https://www.fastcompany.com/91032092/th ... n-sneakers
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

just a PS.

I tried to search for the maker of said goden sneakers. Nobody seems to report the producer. One website mentions several overseas makers for luxury shoes but no American location. ref: https://kusummahaurja.in/where-are-trump-shoes-made/ .
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

and the PPS. - there was also a MAGA variant in red on sale for $199.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by jcolvin2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:35 pm and the PPS. - there was also a MAGA variant in red on sale for $199.
With apologies to Elvis Costello:
Oh, I used to be disgusted
Now I try to be amused
But since their leader got busted
You know the MAGAts wanna wear Trump's red shoes
But when they told me
'Bout their side of the bargain
That's when I knew that Trump would not refuse
Hope Trump don't win this election
But the MAGAts wanna wear Trump's red shoes

Oh, I was watching on the Jan Six day
Our country was fractured in the Beltway
How come Red States want to vote for him?
You know that it still hurts me just to see it
Oh, Democracy's disgusted
(Oh, why is that?)
'Cause it's feeling so abused
(Oh, that's too bad)
It's tired of the lies
(Oh, I'm so sad)
But they're so hard to refute
The press says Biden's too old
But Trump has sold all his red shoes

Oh, Smith said, "I caught him in a lie again"
Trump said "I'll pardon everyone if I get back in"
We best watch out cause Trump be
Chasing after vengeance
Ever since Trump was first elected
This has been our sentence

Oh, I used to be disgusted
And now I try to be amused
Since their leader got busted
You know the MAGAts wanna wear Trump's red shoes

But when they told me
'Bout their side of the bargain
That's when I knew that Trump would not refuse
Hope Trump don't win this election
But the MAGAts wanna wear Trump's red shoes
Red shoes, the MAGAts wanna wear Trump's red shoes ...
John Thomas8

Crazy Trumpers

Post by John Thomas8 »

Tennessee State House, 17 Feb 24:

Resume18

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Resume18 »

When choosing a movie to stream, I often opt for something where Nazis get their shit handed to them; I'd love it if I might see the same for these domestic scumbags.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Lani

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Lani »

Man confronts neo-Nazis marching in Nashville
A man confronted suspected members of the white supremacist group ‘Blood Tribe’ as he filmed them doing the Nazi salute and waving Swastika flags in the US city of Nashville. Tennessee lawmakers condemned the march.
https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsf ... -nashville
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

:thumbsup:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”