Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
MN-Skeptic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:46 pm
bob wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:11 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:02 pm I thought most cities had public decency laws? How is this allowed? If’n he posted it on Fogbow he’d be baned.
First Amendment, etc.
There are numerous, less-offensive words that would give this man free expression and wouldn’t, for example, make a mama all apoplectic if her 6 year old saw it and started gibbering the word over and over. His rights end where my rights begin, etc.

Or even common decency. No?
I’ll defend his right to be an idiot in public. Unlike smoking next to me in a closed environment, his offensive words will not physically harm me.

That said, this person is shouting to the world how truly stupid and offensive he is. While his friends might admire him, there’s a vast section of the public who will treat him as the scum he is based on this deplorable display.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Phoenix520 »

OK,MN fair points. I’m not a prude, as you know, but I don’t deliberately offend, like this guy. Would I feel the same if it had tfg’s name? Probably.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by keith »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:02 pm Really, dude? You have kids? Man…

I thought most cities had public decency laws? How is this allowed? If’n he posted it on Fogbow he’d be baned.
Posting on Fogbow or not, he is still a bane.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

I thought most cities had public decency laws? How is this allowed? If’n he posted it on Fogbow he’d be baned.
First Amendment. A political statement cannot be made illegal.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Not sure where to put this. Remember the "Freedom Phone"?
Conservative ‘Freedom Phone’ Backers Turn On Each Other

Two years later, though, Freedom Phone’s business is falling apart amid customer complaints. In a bitter, previously unreported legal battle that began in April 2022, the men behind Freedom Phone’s backers have accused one another of blowing their windfall profits—in one case, in a $10,000 shopping spree for video games. Finman has even sued to keep his face and name from ever being associated with Freedom Phone in the future.
The relationship between Finman and Proper quickly soured. In Finman’s telling, ClearCellular blew through deadlines, promising to mail the phones by September 2021 but not shipping them until February 2022. Some of the Freedom Phones didn’t work when they arrived, Finman claimed, with customers calling them “paperweights.” Aggravating tensions between the two men, a notice appeared on another website operated by Proper encouraging angry Freedom Phone customers to launch a class-action consumer fraud lawsuit against Finman.

The two also clashed over the millions of dollars left in Freedom Phone’s accounts. Finman claims that he had to dip into his own finances to pay Freedom Phone MAGA influencer endorsers, and to fund some of the orders himself. ClearCellular took months to take control of the money, according to Finman, in what he interpreted as an effort to avoid taking over the responsibility of fulfilling the orders. When $400,000 of the money was unfrozen, Finman alleged in a lawsuit, Proper blew $10,000 in a “shopping spree” at Costco buying video games and other electronics.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/conservat ... each-other
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Can I have some Freedom Fries, please :lol:

:popcorn:
Kendra

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Kendra »

"Librals"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

It's urban dictionary. It's NSFW. And, ew. He eats those?
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... t%20Bullet
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith

Crazy Trumpers

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:29 pm

First Amendment. A political statement cannot be made illegal.
Being a bane is not illegal either. Its just annoying.
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:43 pm https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-11/ ... /101842800

A Romanian court has ordered that divisive internet personality Andrew Tate, his brother and two other suspects remain in Romanian police custody for a full 30 days, pending a criminal inquiry into alleged human trafficking.

Key points:
Andrew Tate is facing charges of forming a criminal gang to sexually exploit six women
The first court to issue the arrest warrant cited the risk that the suspects could flee Romania
Prosecutors have seized 15 luxury vehicles and more than 10 properties and homes

Mr Tate, his brother, Tristan, and two Romanian female suspects were detained by Romanian anti-organised crime prosecutors on December 29 on charges of forming a criminal gang to sexually exploit six women.
Tate wrote his followers an email :violin:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

Cockroaches, lice, bed bugs, .... and internet to send email.

Man, he is really oppressed.
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

bill_g wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:53 am Cockroaches, lice, bed bugs, .... and internet to send email.

Man, he is really oppressed.
The Cockroaches, lice, bed bugs have issued a statement decrying the torture both physical and mental of being in the same cell as him and denounce as slander his categorising them as his “friends”.
bob

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bob »

keith wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:09 pm Being a bane is not illegal either. Its just annoying.
E.g.: AP: Truck driver seeking to fly vulgar anti-Biden flag sues town:
A Louisiana resort town is trying to suppress free speech with an ordinance aimed at stopping a contractor from flying flags emblazoned with vulgar insults aimed at President Joe Biden and his supporters, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The lawsuit against the barrier island town of Grand Isle says contractor Ross Brunet of Cut Off, Louisiana, works on the island regularly and has repeated flown three flags from his truck, according to court documents. One promoted breast cancer awareness. Two bore vulgarities aimed at Biden and people who voted for him.

Brunet was ticketed seven times for flying the vulgar flags from his truck, according to the lawsuit. He successfully defended himself against four tickets. Despite winning those cases, he was later ticketed three more times. The last three cases were dropped after the town adopted an ordinance stating that signs on vehicles “shall not contain language deemed offensive and vulgar nor obscene in nature and cannot contain language that describes a sex act.”

Attorney Katie Schwartzmann, director of the Tulane First Amendment Law Clinic, said in a statement that Brunet was told he would be prosecuted under the new law. The clinic is representing Brunet.

“Speech that is offensive, vulgar or that references a sex act is protected by the United States Constitution,” the lawsuit states, adding, “Indeed, core political speech is often offensive to the listener, and yet is a highly protected form of speech.”
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Phoenix520 »

Ah, here we go. 😁
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Yeah, I don't care if your political speech is politically offensive. I do care about my nonexistent theoretical children seeing vulgarities in huge letters. If you must, Let's Go Brandon works. We know what it means.
keith

Crazy Trumpers

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:19 pm Yeah, I don't care if your political speech is politically offensive. I do care about my nonexistent theoretical children seeing vulgarities in huge letters. If you must, Let's Go Brandon works. We know what it means.
Yeah, it's a pat on the back to the hero of the Monterrey shootings, isn't it?
humblescribe
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by humblescribe »

Here is the difference:

Flying flags that are vulgar, obscene, or otherwise threatening against Democrats are protected speech.

Flying flags that are vulgar, obscene, or otherwise threatening against certain Republicans will get you killed or your property destroyed.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-02/ ... /101919940

A Romanian court has upheld a second 30-day extension to the detention of divisive influencer and former professional kickboxer Andrew Tate, who is detained on suspicion of organised crime and human trafficking, an official says.

Key points:

Andrew Tate and his brother have lost their appeal against a ruling that extended their detention for a second time
The Romanian court rejected the appeals and the two men will remain in custody until February 27
Tate has claimed there is "zero evidence" against him in the case
Tate lost his appeal against a judge's January 20 decision to extend his arrest a second time for 30 days, said Ramona Bolla, a spokesperson for Romania's anti-organised crime agency DIICOT.

:violin:
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

trumpyland lives on strange 'shrooms :cantlook:
tek

Crazy Trumpers

Post by tek »

There seems to be a problem at Step 2 ...
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

tek wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:06 am There seems to be a problem at Step 2 ...
At the moment it's Russia that gets its tanks destroyed by the Ukrainian forces. Not in large amounts, but the drone attacks pick random units daily. Just in the last week a never before seen anti-aircraft unit on tracks (intended for moving in arctic environment) got eliminated.

(observations from viewing several Youtube channels with clips on this war)
humblescribe
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by humblescribe »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:58 pm Image
A MAR-A-LAGO production, in conjunction with Fantasy Pictures starring:

Sydney Greenstreet as Donald Trump
Strother Martin as Vladimir Putin
Ed Winn as Joseph Biden

also starring George Sanders, Eugene Pallette, Lionel Barrymore (as the governor of Texas), and Eve Arden (as Melania Trump).

[Sorry, I am not well-versed on many modern actors. But I has a special place in my heart for the character actors of old who distinguished themselves either with their persona or their voices or both.]

Edited to add that it is directed by none other than Alan Smithee. (Although the DGA scrapped that appellation about 30 years ago. But I think it would be apt here.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
noblepa

Crazy Trumpers

Post by noblepa »

Am I the only one who noticed that the ludicrous prediction of US tanks being destroyed, which ultimately leads to TFG being re-elected, has a picture of Alice, as in Alice in Wonderland, in the upper left corner.

To me, that is an indication that the author knows that this is a fantasy.
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Family found dead in Pennsylvania made a 'joint decision' to kill themselves, police say
Morgan Daub, 26, and her parents, James Daub, 62, and Deborah Daub, 59, were found dead in the backyard of their home in York County, in what police say was a suicide pact.

Morgan Daub, 26, and her parents, James Daub, 62, and Deborah Daub, 59, were found dead on the ground in the backyard of their home in York County, Pennsylvania, on the morning of Jan. 25, after police responded to a request for a welfare check from a neighbor.

The West Manchester Township Police Department has since said that notes left inside the house indicate that the family recently made a "joint decision" to end their lives. Police believe Deborah Daub shot and killed her husband and then was shot and killed by Morgan, who died by suicide. Police said there were no signs of forced entry or struggle and no evidence that anyone else had been present.
:snippity:
Stabley said the Christian, churchgoing family “was never shy about letting anybody know what their beliefs were” when it came to religion and politics. Morgan and Deborah “very, very huge” supporters of former President Donald Trump, Stabley said.

“They were just so hell-bent on Trump winning, like this could be in the end if he doesn’t,” Stabley said, referring to an instance when he saw them just before the 2020 election. He said he stopped seeing the two after that.

A neighbor, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of personal or professional retaliation in their town, said the family had a "preoccupation with religion, especially on the dad’s part." The family's front yard was also "littered" with Pro-Trump political signs during the elections, and anti-abortion signs when Roe v. Wade was overturned, the neighbor said.
:snippity:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fa ... -rcna69060

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”