Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

:rotflmao:
iHeart
https://www.iheart.com › podcast
The Jesse Kelly Show
Unfiltered and Unapologetic, Jesse Kelly is the greatest mind of the 21st century now on demand.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Crazy Trumpers

Post by northland10 »

A free country showed John Adams the door out of the White House and replaced him with an anti-Federalist.

I thought the right loved them some freedom-loving Thomas Jefferson. I guess they only love the Thomas Jefferson quote that Jefferson never said.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Kendra »

OK, I'm just assuming this guy is a crazy Trumper :biggrin:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4331543876
Attachments
trumper.jpg
trumper.jpg (26.32 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

NSFW, language, threats of violence
Nikki Barnes @NikkiBarnesFL wrote: Why are they in Miami saying telling people to “GET OUT?” 😒😒😒
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Attack BarcaLounger.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
sugar magnolia

Crazy Trumpers

Post by sugar magnolia »

Laissez Boys are my favorite part of Muses! Even better than the shoes.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/pow ... to-roll-on
Resume18

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:03 pm Attack BarcaLounger.
Flying that flat with respect are you?

Jackass.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

Farash is a known idiot, but teaching hate to the kids really makes me sad. I guess they dislike us teaching tolerance to ours, but that seems like a false equivalence.
Shawn Farash ❌🐻 @Shawn_Farash wrote: LAST DAY OF PEDOPHILE MONTH!
Kathy Deal @kathydeal275 wrote: After telling my 10 year old grandson today was the last day in June he replies, “Thank God Grandma, that means Pride month is over.”
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Good likelihood that didn’t happen.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:30 pm Good likelihood that didn’t happen.
Yes, totally agree with you. "Alex, I will take 'Things That Never Happened' for $100"
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 70369?s=20
If those things actually fired, he would find his chair flying backwards at a speed that would threaten to achieve orbit.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:10 pm
If those things actually fired, he would find his chair flying backwards at a speed that would threaten to achieve orbit.
Supposedly that's a propane tank on the bank, so things could get interesting with a spark or two.
RVInit

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:20 pm
Suranis wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:10 pm
Supposedly that's a propane tank on the bank, so things could get interesting with a spark or two.
:rotflmao:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

Crazy Trumpers

tfg has a hard floor, there are those that will vote for him quite literally no matter what.

Video is of a crazy Trumper stating that even if tfg murdered someone on the steps of the White House he would still vote for him without hesitation. "Why?" the interviewer asks, "I don't know," the man answers. It's a cult.
TRUMP FOR JAIL 🌊🌊💙💙💙 @azardey3 wrote: They just love a president who is a murderer they really want a murdering president only because he’s white racist & something special ! #TrumpIsACriminal #MAGACult #MAGADONIANS
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:19 pm tfg has a hard floor, there are those that will vote for him quite literally no matter what.

Video is of a crazy Trumper stating that even if tfg murdered someone on the steps of the White House he would still vote for him without hesitation. "Why?" the interviewer asks, "I don't know," the man answers. It's a cult.
TRUMP FOR JAIL 🌊🌊💙💙💙 @azardey3 wrote: They just love a president who is a murderer they really want a murdering president only because he’s white racist & something special ! #TrumpIsACriminal #MAGACult #MAGADONIANS
Because Trump would only kill someone they feel needs killin', y'see.

It's the flip side of this, from Bolt's A Man for all Seasons:
Cromwell: The King's a man of conscience and he wants either Sir Thomas More to bless his marriage or Sir Thomas More destroyed.
Rich: They seem odd alternatives, Secretary.
Cromwell: Do they? That's because you're not a man of conscience. If the King destroys a man, that's proof to the King that it must have been a bad man, the kind of man a man of conscience ought to destroy — and of course a bad man's blessing's not worth having. So either will do.
To Trump and 'his people', anyone Trump savages, verbally or otherwise, must have deserved it, and is ipso facto a bad person.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neeneko

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neeneko »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:19 pm Video is of a crazy Trumper stating that even if tfg murdered someone on the steps of the White House he would still vote for him without hesitation. "Why?" the interviewer asks, "I don't know," the man answers. It's a cult.
It is something far worse than a cult.. it is a 'team'. That is why they don't care what trump actually does, his wins and losses are wins and losses for the team, and the thing they want is to feel like their team or side is winning. The actual victory, the actual leaders, is largely irrelevant.
Dr. Ken

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dr. Ken »

Hmm Why is there a redcoat behind him? Looks like he's signing the surrender
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:30 pm https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/ ... 8114942976

:doh: the "document" on the table is a newspaper of some kind. Is the former guy looking for his name ? :lol: The newspaper looks to be in a protective cover, so possible in a library, or at a club for the noble and famous of the time. The ballpoint pen is a nice touch. :rotflmao:

ps. does anyone know the original painting that was used for this cartoon?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

:sick:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:16 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 4:30 pm https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/ ... 8114942976

:doh: the "document" on the table is a newspaper of some kind. Is the former guy looking for his name ? :lol: The newspaper looks to be in a protective cover, so possible in a library, or at a club for the noble and famous of the time. The ballpoint pen is a nice touch. :rotflmao:

At first it looked like stock market numbers, but now I think it could be a non-English language.

A reverse image search didn't turn up a similar painting, but the red figure and the blue figure are not in correct proportions, which makes me think someone cobbled something together.

A quill might have had more effect. And the redcoat is a nice touch.

But then the GOP can't tell the difference between the U.S. and Liberian flags.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:09 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 5:16 pm

At first it looked like stock market numbers, but now I think it could be a non-English language.

A reverse image search didn't turn up a similar painting, but the red figure and the blue figure are not in correct proportions, which makes me think someone cobbled something together.

A quill might have had more effect. And the redcoat is a nice touch.

But then the GOP can't tell the difference between the U.S. and Liberian flags.
the paper is sideways - the columns are 'wrong', the pen he's using has two barrels of ink, the entire thing looks generated - especially when you look at his hands.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Dave from down under

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Dave from down under »

Isn’t that a Spanish hat?
Azastan
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Azastan »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:31 pm Isn’t that a Spanish hat?
It's a cowboy hat, squashed to look (apparently) like a tricorne or bicorne hat. It's why this looks like an AI creation--a proper tricorne or bicorne hat wouldn't have those weird wrinkles. The wrinkles in the hat were the first thing I noticed. Second thing was looking at the redcoat in the back, and thinking that it looked just like tfg. The other details started registering after that.
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:57 pm :snippity:
the paper is sideways - the columns are 'wrong', the pen he's using has two barrels of ink, the entire thing looks generated - especially when you look at his hands.
Don't tell me that ChatGPT now can also invent pictures, not only fake court cases :lol:

ETA. just looked thru Google searches and there seem to be quite a few AI image generator around now.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”