Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

The East Coast part of the convoy have arrived in Jacksonville,FL (finally!) in a parking lot. They have a singer who is actually decent. Again, most everything about this reminds me of the people's convoy.

But they are not camping in the lot. They have hotel/motel rooms on their road trip vacation.

Continues 9:00 am ET tomorrow.
neonzx

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

The convoy didn't start moving until around 10:00am not the scheduled 9:00am. I swear these protestors are just old lazy farts. It finally got moving after everyone was done yaking and then prayers, of course. The destination is Baton Rouge, LA for the evening. Let us see if they can make it before midnight with all their pit stops.

It's not a protest. It's a social event for the elderly and younger persons who live in thier parent's basements. Road trip vacation for them, as I said before.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Crazy Trumpers

Post by poplove »

Day one updates from the little convoy. :lol:
The ‘Take Our Border Back’ Convoy Is Already a Complete Mess
https://www.wired.com/story/day-one-tak ... voy-texas/
► Show Spoiler
ETA: headline
Volkonski
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

Quemado, a tiny town in Catron County, Texas
There is no Catron County in Texas. :nope:

There is a Census Designated Place called Quemado, population about 162, in Maverick County, TX. Eagle Pass is the county seat of Maverick County.

Per Wikipedia-
The City of Eagle Pass was sued by the US government in 2008 to gain access to the land and construct a fence on the United States-Mexico border.[9] An ongoing public corruption, bid-rigging, and kickback investigation by the FBI and Texas Department of Public Safety has resulted in the arrest and imprisonment of all four Maverick County commissioners, one justice of the peace, and several local government employees and businessmen since October 2012, making it the largest public criminal probe in Eagle Pass and Maverick County history.[10] On February 20, 2015, a federal grand jury in Del Rio indicted a county commissioner and a former county justice of the peace in connection with an alleged bribery, kickback, and bid-rigging scheme, all related to the ongoing public corruption investigation.[11] On February 23, 2015, former Maverick County Commissioner Rodolfo Heredia was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison, followed by three years of supervised release, and ordered to perform 1,200 hours of community service after completing his prison term. He was also ordered to pay a maximum of $56,003.88 in restitution to Maverick County.[12
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

The Take Our Border Back convoy folk will probably be horrified when they get to Eagle Pass and discover that the population is 95% Hispanic. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
realist

Crazy Trumpers

Post by realist »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:17 pm The Take Our Border Back convoy folk will probably be horrified when they get to Eagle Pass and discover that the population is 95% Hispanic. ;)
And they'll consider them all illegals. You know, brown.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Volkonski
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

Never fear. They can find some real Americans just south of Eagle Pass on the Kickapoo Indian Reservation of Texas. ;)
Volkonski
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Volkonski »

Our local airport here in Wichita Falls is the Kickapoo Downtown Airport but it gets its name from the Oklahoma Kickapoos.
neonzx

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

East Coast convoy is presently at Robertsville Alabama. Another Buc-ees stop. They have been for an hour and a half. Dang, they be the laziest persons in the country.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Crazy Trumpers

Post by johnpcapitalist »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:31 pm East Coast convoy is presently at Robertsville Alabama. Another Buc-ees stop. They have been for an hour and a half. Dang, they be the laziest persons in the country.
Perhaps the convoy is composed of tons of people who have never seen a Buc-ees, and wander the aisles in mesmerized sensory overload. I doubt many of them have the disposable income to indulge in a massive recreational shopping spree.
neonzx

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:15 pm
neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:31 pm East Coast convoy is presently at Robertsville Alabama. Another Buc-ees stop. They have been for an hour and a half. Dang, they be the laziest persons in the country.
Perhaps the convoy is composed of tons of people who have never seen a Buc-ees, and wander the aisles in mesmerized sensory overload. I doubt many of them have the disposable income to indulge in a massive recreational shopping spree.
A couple of the travelers have been looking to buy CB radios. Buc-ees doesn't have those. It's 2024 not 1984.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:10 pm :snippity:
A couple of the travelers have been looking to buy CB radios. Buc-ees doesn't have those. It's 2024 not 1984.
Someone should suggest that they can use Google maps to find their way to a local Radio Shack :rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:15 pm
The chain has also become well known for the cleanliness of its bathrooms, mascot, and the company's prohibition of 18-wheelers at their locations.
Odd place for a truck convoy, eh? (If they had trucks.)
Estiveo
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Estiveo »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:12 pm
neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:10 pm :snippity:
Someone should suggest that they can use Google maps to find their way to a local Radio Shack :rotflmao:
I'm pretty sure I have one stored away in the garage somewhere. They can have it if they can find it.
Image Image Image Image
neonzx

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

:popcorn:

So the East Coast convoy arrived in Baton Rouge at around 10:15pm CT at a Pilot truck stop. They are heading into Texas tomorrow. Evening ended with prayer, as all the starts and stops do. Army of God, after all .

They were told they can sleep in their vehicles at the lot of Bass Pro Shops, or there are motels nearby.

It is the people's convoy all over again.
Edit: Do they have poop buckets?
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Crazy Trumpers

Post by johnpcapitalist »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:10 pm A couple of the travelers have been looking to buy CB radios. Buc-ees doesn't have those. It's 2024 not 1984.
That's a clue as to how economically marginal the convoy folks are. They want CB because it's free.

That's probably because they are too poor to afford standard "post-paid" cellphone plans and instead have to use prepaid plans like Tracfone which provide relatively minimal data allowances. They probably were using an app called Zello to talk to each other, which provides walkie-talkie functionality to groups of people. Unfortunately, since Zello is an app and not a virtual layer on top of a phone connection (like Google Voice), it burns up your data allowance pretty fast.

Given that they were promising 700,000 trucks would join the convoy, how would they find enough CB units so everyone can have their own?
neonzx

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

Yes jpc, they are using the Zello talk app to communicate. :biggrin:

But if you are nearby, they are using channel 37 on the old school CB.

And on the 700,000 truckers. It was downgraded to 40,000. But even one of the lead organizers is saying it won't be that. Curb your enthusiasm. :faint:
Sam the Centipede

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Sam the Centipede »

40,000 trucks now predicted by organizers? If they mean big trucks with lots of wheels, they probably need to knock four zeros of that number and then it is a nice "stretch goal."

But here's a plan: get Elon Musk to donate 10,000 CyberTrucks!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:20 am 40,000 trucks now predicted by organizers? If they mean big trucks with lots of wheels, they probably need to knock four zeros of that number and then it is a nice "stretch goal."

But here's a plan: get Elon Musk to donate 10,000 CyberTrucks!
Uhh yes, he is great supporter of the TX state. But the convoy will crash the TX electrical grid with their success story :violin:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:36 am
Uhh yes, he is great supporter of the TX state. But the convoy will crash the TX electrical grid with their success story :violin:
Mmmmm ... it's between extreme seasons. Texas Electron (or whatever the prime power utility is named) may actually possibly be able to remain standing when more than 10 EV's plug in across the state. :idea:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

Swerving back on topic, a lone crazy Trumper disagreed with his father. So, he beheaded him. Of course.

Man Beheads Federal Employee Father And Calls For 'Revolution' Against 'Biden Regime' and 'Army Of Illegal Immigrants'

In a gruesome incident in Middleton Township, Pennsylvania, a 32-year-old man named Justin Mohn decapitated his 68-year-old father, Michael Mohn, a federal government employee of more than 20 years. Following the horrifying act, Justin recorded a 14-minute video, which he later posted on YouTube, where he displayed his father's severed head.

The video has since been taken down, but the MTN article describe how he delivered a scree that touched on many of the typical GQP talking points.

I'm of the belief the man is mentally ill and needs help, but he'll get that help inside prison. It's clear he is a danger to others and himself. Lock him up, keep him away from the internet and all other media, and try to deprogram him behind bars where he will spend the rest of his life.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
No, I am not going to make a new thread and move all the posts. Anyone else should know the Trucker's Army of God deserves a thread of its own
She was drinking some dreadful vegetable smoothie
concoction that looked like minced caterpillars.
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:01 am mod=Foggy]No, I am not going to make a new thread and move all the posts. Anyone else should know the Trucker's Army of God deserves a thread of its own /mod]
they will not last long enough for a thread of their own stupidity.
RTH10260

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

US rightwing conspiracy theory touts Taylor Swift as ‘Pentagon asset’
Far-right influencers make absurd claim singer an ‘election psyop’ to ‘manipulate’ voters after ‘rigged’ Super Bowl favors Chiefs

Adam Gabbatt
Wed 31 Jan 2024 11.00 CET

Taylor Swift is a “Pentagon asset”, an “election interference psyop” who, with unnamed left-leaning forces, has conspired to “rig” the Super Bowl and then endorse Joe Biden in the presidential election.

That’s according to a raft of influential rightwing figures, who have begun to spread a conspiracy theory that Swift, a pop star, is part of a nefarious plot ahead of November’s presidential election.

Swift has found herself at the center of the rightwing commentariat’s attention in recent weeks after intense media focus on her relationship with Travis Kelce, a star tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs football team.

She has been in the crowd as the Chiefs have progressed through the NFL playoffs: on Sunday, the team won the AFC Championship game, and will play in the Super Bowl on 11 February. The attention their romance has received has led to a number conspiracy theories.

“I think – and I’ve said this, I’ve taken a lot of crap for this online – I think they’re using Taylor Swift right now,” Jack Posobiec, an influential rightwing conspiracy theorist, said in a video posted on Truth Social on Monday.

“They’re gearing up for an operation to use Taylor Swift in the election against everything: against Trump, for Biden, they’re gonna get her and all you know they call them the Swifties they’re going to turn those into voters, you watch.”

Posobiec did not elaborate on who “they” are, but Roseanne Barr, the rightwing former actor who, for unexplained reasons, was also in the video, agreed.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2024/ ... racy-biden
Rolodex

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Rolodex »

Oh no! Poor Taylor is being used! She has no agency of her own! (They believe this because they think that's true of all women, I guess).

Oh no! More people voting! That's so unAmerican!

ETA: It's all so dumb. I personally know MAGATs who have gone to TS concerts.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”