Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:39 am
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump supporter being sued under the KKK act for participating in the Trump Train that targeted the Biden campaign bus in Texas says legal fees are expensive and “conservative media is not telling the story.”
Hmm, so the founding fathers were men and women who died to make us free, and Jesus also died for our freedom.
:roll:

Anyhoo lady with the "Obama Judge," if the hood fits...
Listening to the lady, she does not get it that her problems arise from harassing the Biden campaing bus, it's not about free speech.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:25 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:39 am
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump supporter being sued under the KKK act for participating in the Trump Train that targeted the Biden campaign bus in Texas says legal fees are expensive and “conservative media is not telling the story.”
Hmm, so the founding fathers were men and women who died to make us free, and Jesus also died for our freedom.
:roll:

Anyhoo lady with the "Obama Judge," if the hood fits...
Listening to the lady, she does not get it that her problems arise from harassing the Biden campaing bus, it's not about free speech.
Just a quick reminder of some of the shit they pulled:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:28 pm Police Raid MAGA ‘King of Toxic Masculinity’ in Human-Trafficking Investigation

https://www.thedailybeast.com/police-ra ... =DDMorning
Romanian police raided the home of prominent pro-Trump online personality Andrew Tate this month as part of a human-trafficking investigation, bringing new attention to Tate’s ties to leading figures in the American MAGA movement.

Before the April 11 raid, Tate was best known as a kickboxer and vocal Trump supporter in the online far right. On social media, Tate portrayed himself as a wealthy cigar-smoking playboy, prompting one admirer to dub him the “king of toxic masculinity.”

But Tate’s treatment of women had an ugly side. In 2016, he was booted off the British version of Big Brother over a video of him hitting a woman with a belt. This March, Britain’s Daily Mirror tabloid profiled him and his brother Tristan Tate and their Romania-based business which used webcam models to trick men into sending the brothers tens of thousands of dollars. In one video on his YouTube channel, Andrew Tate said “40 percent” of the reason he moved to Romania was because Romanian police were less likely to pursue sexual assault allegations.

Tate’s unsavory activities didn’t stop him from building links with the stars of the Trumpian right. In 2019, Tate palled around Washington, D.C. with prominent online Trump activists and conspiracy theorists. He shared a meal with far-right cable news commentator Jack Posobiec and Infowars host Paul Joseph Watkins, and appeared multiple times on Infowars shows.

:snippity:

Another video showed Tate and his brother being shoved into vans by police officers before being driven away from their homes.
But he's a trillionare?

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

:rotflmao:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Drunk History did an episode about how the term banana republic came to be. I learned so much from that show.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:58 pm Image
Please tell me that's a joke.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:14 pm
Real pic, real situation, fake nuns.
"The Dominican Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary are not, at present, in full communion with the Catholic Church and thus have no canonical standing within the Church," a spokesman for the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan, told NCR via email.
https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/r ... eally-nuns
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:17 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:14 pm
Real pic, real situation, fake nuns.
"The Dominican Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary are not, at present, in full communion with the Catholic Church and thus have no canonical standing within the Church," a spokesman for the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan, told NCR via email.
https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/r ... eally-nuns
But they look so real. :rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Another group to be investigated on their tax free standing :?:
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

More in common with the anti-Jewish "Slaves" in New Hampshire

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slaves_of ... rt_of_Mary
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:49 pm Drunk History did an episode about how the term banana republic came to be. I learned so much from that show.
We're Chakita Bananas and we're here to say
We own the best dictators in America today

(Sorry i can'tremember how to spell the company name correctly)
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

keith wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:47 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:49 pm Drunk History did an episode about how the term banana republic came to be. I learned so much from that show.
We're Chakita Bananas and we're here to say
We own the best dictators in America today

(Sorry i can'tremember how to spell the company name correctly)
Chiquita
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

25+ minutes of backstory included:

Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

This lady continues to be a whackadoodle

There are currently only 195 countries in the world... She's also somehow counting the US in there. So technically only 194 other countries.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Um…wasn’t it a Republican who dispersed bus loads of people from other countries with no local contacts and no way to trace them once they melt into the local scene, 3,000 miles away, to New York?

Promise. I won’t vote for Republicans if you won’t, Lavern.
raison de arizona

75F6E5A1-AABA-4EA5-BD90-82804D80FF38.jpeg
75F6E5A1-AABA-4EA5-BD90-82804D80FF38.jpeg (90.47 KiB) Viewed 951 times
5D92265E-3F14-4B90-AC4C-22602C3DD297.jpeg
5D92265E-3F14-4B90-AC4C-22602C3DD297.jpeg (75.26 KiB) Viewed 951 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I love how a Twitter nobody demands "no DMs." Yeah, everyone in the world wants to DM you.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:09 pm I love how a Twitter nobody demands "no DMs." Yeah, everyone in the world wants to DM you.
To be fair, I expect many female presenting users do get a lot of DMs or request for DMs. Especially if they are conventionally attractive.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:51 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:09 pm I love how a Twitter nobody demands "no DMs." Yeah, everyone in the world wants to DM you.
To be fair, I expect many female presenting users do get a lot of DMs or request for DMs. Especially if they are conventionally attractive.
While not wishing to diss The Wisdom of Bob, I suspect the not conventionally attractive female presenters are also flooded with DMs, but complaining that they're too ugly to be on Twitter, or even on this planet.

Twitter can be egalitarian when it comes to dispensing the hate!
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I've gotten quite a few and I've never posted an actual picture of myself. Until I started using my current avatar (same as the one I use here) most of my avatars didn't even feature humans, and I'd still get a lot of guys trying to hit on me.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:49 am
I've gotten quite a few and I've never posted an actual picture of myself. Until I started using my current avatar (same as the one I use here) most of my avatars didn't even feature humans, and I'd still get a lot of guys trying to hit on me.
This. A lot of new followers who DM you are scammers. Lots of sad stories about both men and women being conned by "lonely servicepeople" who want to be your "girl/boyfriend" and, BTW, send money.

(no, I wasn't, but, sadly, had a friend who sent probably 1K to what she thought was a boyfriend overseas. She'd still be sending him $$ if she hadn't mentioned him to me.

Also should add that the scammers aren't US service people, probably, but the new Nigerian Prince scam. They steal profile photos and set up their own fake identity to scam.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

Twitter has a feature to disallow messages from people you aren't following. That and discretion in whom to follow helps with the inbox.
Image ImageImage
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:43 am This. A lot of new followers who DM you are scammers. Lots of sad stories about both men and women being conned by "lonely servicepeople" who want to be your "girl/boyfriend" and, BTW, send money.

(no, I wasn't, but, sadly, had a friend who sent probably 1K to what she thought was a boyfriend overseas. She'd still be sending him $$ if she hadn't mentioned him to me.

Also should add that the scammers aren't US service people, probably, but the new Nigerian Prince scam. They steal profile photos and set up their own fake identity to scam.)
In our tax practice, our firm has seen a large number of romance-based DM scams, chiefly involving investments (most recently cryptocurrency). We have seen more than a few cases where hundreds of thousands of dollars have been lost. Males - especially those who are believed to be proficient in tech - are also targeted by persons who present as attractive females. Certain ethnic groups also appear to be heavily targeted.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”