Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Crazy Trumpers

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:38 pm
This mirrors my reaction to that.
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

How much fuel is that thing burning, between moving that heavy hunk of steel, drag from the flags and power to the MAGAGA sign
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

Looks like overcompensation for a shortcoming.
:shrug:
bob

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well, that song is now ruined forever.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:56 pm Well, that song is now ruined forever.
To steal from Twitter, the Sopranos ruined it first.

But has been ruined since its inception. :boxing:
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Phoenix520 »

Song in the key of Loser.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Crazy Trumpers

Post by neonzx »

Charges need to be filed. You don't do that with Don't Stop Believin'

:fuckyou:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

I always said Journey sucked. Nobody listened.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Johnathan Cain wrote two of my favorite power ballads: Journey's "Open Arms" and Heart's "Alllies" and I really hate that he wound up being a trumper *and* is married to trump's "spiritual advisor", Paula White. What a way to ruin some great songs!
sad-cafe

Crazy Trumpers

Post by sad-cafe »

he is also suing Neil Shoen right now.

Journey is all but dead. Jonathan got Neil to get rid of Steve Smith and Ross Valery.

Now Jonathan is suing for sole ownership.

They are coming in April but we have elected not to go.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:49 am he is also suing Neil Shoen right now.

Journey is all but dead. Jonathan got Neil to get rid of Steve Smith and Ross Valery.

Yeah, I don't think this is the early Journey I somewhat fondly remember.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:34 am Johnathan Cain wrote two of my favorite power ballads: Journey's "Open Arms" and Heart's "Alllies" and I really hate that he wound up being a trumper *and* is married to trump's "spiritual advisor", Paula White. What a way to ruin some great songs!
Didn't know that. Looked both up. Interesting marital (extramarital) histories for such devout "xtians."
Edit: She cray.
sad-cafe

Crazy Trumpers

Post by sad-cafe »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:02 am
sad-cafe wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:49 am he is also suing Neil Shoen right now.

Yeah, I don't think this is the early Journey I somewhat fondly remember.
nope

its dead
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Crazy Trumpers

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

Well, there we go. All my questions answered in three minutes.

Ugh.
pipistrelle

Crazy Trumpers

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:27 am Well, there we go. All my questions answered in three minutes.

Ugh.
I didn't have the courage.
bill_g

Crazy Trumpers

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:39 am
bill_g wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:27 am Well, there we go. All my questions answered in three minutes.

Ugh.
You have to watch it just for the comedy of two Trump groupies hitting on the interviewer.
pipistrelle

]111

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:22 am
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:39 am

Ugh.
You have to watch it just for the comedy of two Trump groupies hitting on the interviewer.
Blergh, it was like going to a family reunion if there were one today. "I never venture outside my bubble but I KNOW everything. just gimme a minute to think."

Why do I get the vibe that many of these people have a personal familiarity with meth?

Also, on Twitter, there's always tfg fan handwringing over all the liberals posting who must not work.

Uh, do any of these people work?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://freedomofmind.com/the-allure-of ... l-shermer/
The Allure of Conspiracy Theories and How to Dispel Them with Dr. Michael Shermer

Conspiracy Theorist In Chief in the White House
I regularly use Shermer’s book, The Believing Brain, in many of my cases. This year, Dr. Shermer published this latest, perhaps his most important book, because “it was time obviously with the conspiracy theorist in chief in the White House.” He talks about how having a conspiracy theorist in the White House made the January 6th insurrection at the Capitol possible and the need to understand that we are not separate from those who stormed the Capitol. They are regular people with jobs, families, and careers, and they are white-collar workers, ex-military, and ex-police. Understanding what they were thinking and how they got there matters in knowing what steps to take to stop it.

What’s Next?
Dr. Shermer talks about the beliefs of the insurrectionists not being well thought out, as there was no plan for what would happen afterward. If they killed Nancy Pelosi and hanged Mike Pence, what was next? Dr. Shermer discusses that a lot of beliefs are like this, they are not carefully thought out, and they are something of a mob mentality where people believe what they have been told by the leader and go along with it without considering the end results and what those will mean.

The Biology of Fear and Belief
Dr. Shermer discusses how the biological evolutionary importance of reacting to a perceived threat works within conspiracy theorists, as well as type one and type two errors and how they play into the beliefs. He talks about it being a signal detection problem, stating when someone believes a conspiracy theory is true and it’s not, that’s a type one error, a false positive. A Type two error is a false negative, which in this context means a conspiracy theory is true but is not believed to be correct. This is seen as the more dangerous error to make because that could cost a person the ability to flourish in their life or even their life itself.

Dr. Shermer discusses the idea that we evolved this propensity to make more type one errors and to assume more conspiracy theories are true, even if they’re not, because it’s a low-cost error to make compared to missing an actual conspiracy theory. Additionally, because there are conspiracy theories that turned out to be correct such as COINTELPRO and MK-Ultra, there is a distrust of the government, making believing in false conspiracy theories much easier.
► Show Spoiler
A good podcast with Dr. Shermer as the guest is at the link as well.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Suranis »

So, basically Andrew Tate posted something at Greta Thunberg about how he has so many cars and she roasted him saying to email her at smalldickenergy@getalife.com.

So far, so publicity hound. But he posed beside a pizza box in replying to Thunberg, and that showed the police he was in Romania, where he has an active warrant for his arrest. So the police swooped on his brothers house and his house and nabbed him again.

Its the mail so here it is if you want, but don't give them a click. I pretty much summarized the important points.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... olice.html
Andrew Tate has been arrested in Romania after police raided his luxury home in connection with a human trafficking investigation. 

The prolific social media personality, 36, reportedly had his villa searched by police on Thursday, and was detained for 24 hours alongside his brother Tristan as part of the probe. 

Self-described misogynist Andrew Tate and his brother will face questioning by the country's organized crime and terrorism team as part of the probe into alleged sex crimes and human trafficking offenses.

It's believed that his online spat with Greta Thunberg was the reason he was arrested - after he posed alongside a Romanian pizza box, which may have inadvertently revealed his location to authorities.

A spokesperson for Tate told DailyMail.com: 'We cannot provide any details at the moment regarding alleged reports that they have been detained; however, Andrew and Tristan Tate have the utmost respect for the Romanian authorities and will always assist and help in any way they can.' 

The US State Department and FBI did not immediately respond to requests for comment on Thursday evening. 
The rest of it is repeating every vile thing Tate has done in faux outrage. You can read it if you want.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Crazy Trumpers

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh that’s beautiful! He’s such a turd bucket, couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy! I note his Wikipedia has already been updated.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Crazy Trumpers

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’ve been reading about this on Twitter. This really is hilarious. Andrew Tate’s video is there somewhere too if you really want to shiver with delight. He’s such a bottom dweller, a terrible incel menace and influencer, that this feels like a movie scene : dumbass criminal owns himself to jail and international infamy (ignominy?) by acting like a 14 year old boy.

He’s ‘joked’ about raping Thunberg in the past. Karma is not dead.

ETA: my favorite comment: Why was the murder victim arrested?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Crazy Trumpers

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:33 pm Oh that’s beautiful! He’s such a turd bucket, couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy! I note his Wikipedia has already been updated.
:rimshot: :bwahaha: :girlbutt:
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”