Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!”

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Phoenix520
Verified:

Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money.

Post by Phoenix520 »

He has escaped my memory hole. Refresh me?
bob

Post by bob »

Off Topic
Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:09 pm He has escaped my memory hole. Refresh me?
Gillar is/was the Tea Party Power Hour host. Did a bunch of the graphics work for Arpaio. And, of course, this:
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Oh right. Who could forget him? :yawn:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Yeah he did all the video presentations for arpaios clown posse and they paid him. His voice was in the narrations. He never disclosed how much they paid him
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Rand Paul is calling for Bragg to be jailed. I think Paul’s neighbor should go over and have another “talk” with him.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Phoenix520 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:28 pm Oh right. Who could forget him? :yawn:
Wait wait -- weren't you and Realist fighting over who was going to be hunky Mark Gillar's pretend boyfriend? 8-)

RC Radio Blog posts on the Big Gillar: https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/tag/mark-gillar/

I'm heartbroken though -- I can't find the dazzling UNIVERSE SHATTERING graphics that Mark made on Zullo/Gallups' video. And the OBOT ARREST video on YouTube is now set to PRIVATE. :(
Remember this?
Posted on March 15, 2020 by Reality Check

Remember this video by Mark Gillar? He posted it on his Tea Party Power Hour YouTube channel in 2013. Folks were going to prison. Yes, people were going to prison over Barack Obama’s birth certificate. I know. It sounds absurd now. It was absurd then. Yet, even today there are still crazy Birthers like Robert Laity, OPOVV (for One Pissed Off Vietnam Vet) and others at the Post & Email who firmly believe that Obama was never legitimate and worse. Laity believes President Obama committed treason and should be tried under the UCMJ. Here is a typical comment from Laity:

Robert Laity Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 2:07 AM
Obama usurped the Presidency by fraud, during a time when the U.S. was at war. He swore a false oath of office to defend the constitution knowing that he is a fraud. That makes Obama both a Traitor under 18 USC and a spy under 10 USC (UCMJ 906.106)

First, as Laity has been told several times on Twitter and elsewhere, the president is not under the UCMJ. The president is a civilian. Second, President Obama was elected twice, twice the electoral college vote was certified at a joint session of Congress, and he was sworn in twice. He served his two full terms. End of story. The nonsense about his birth certificate and not being eligible is complete bullshit.
https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2020/ ... mber-this/

Credit where it's due: Mark Gillar has a Rumble channel for TPPH with a twist: ZERO followers. Don't think I've seen that, it's notable. https://rumble.com/user/TeaPartyPowerHour

BONUS: Carl Gallups doesn't have any new birther videos up that I could find, BUT here's something equally appealing. Unfortunately, haven't had a chance to view it. The Korean subtitles look nice. :towel:

Testimony - about MASTURBATION by Carl Gallups (한글)

And, um, to keep this on topic: Trump has as short an attention span and is as incapable of listening as Mark Gillar and birthers.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-tru ... ent-looms/
Several sources close to former President Donald Trump say he is currently huddling at his private club at Mar-a-Lago and meeting with his team, including his lawyers and senior advisers from his campaign operation, as he awaits a possible indictment in New York City.

Trump posted on social media over the weekend that he expected to be arrested this week by the Manhattan district attorney, who has been investigating whether Trump was involved in allegedly falsifying business records to hide campaign finance violations tied to payments made to adult film star Stormy Daniels.

The former president did not post any details about what the charges would be, but Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has been probing whether Trump violated New York bookkeeping law by allegedly directing Michael Cohen to pay Daniels in exchange for her silence ahead of the 2016 election.

If an indictment is handed down, it is likely Trump would fly from Mar-a-Lago to New York and turn himself in, sources close to Trump said. According to a Trump adviser, he is considering making a statement in front of the Manhattan Criminal Court before turning himself in.

Trump's team has been planning since last week for an aggressive public relations push and has added more personnel including some other key players involved in other Trump-related investigations into the mix, as first reported by The New York Times. The Trump operation will also supply surrogates for counter messaging.
tek

Post by tek »

Several sources close to former President Donald Trump say he is currently huddling at his private club at Mar-a-Lago and meeting with his team, including his lawyers and senior advisers from his campaign operation, as he awaits a possible indictment in New York City.
I hope he's in a white-hot rage.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sorry I don't have the link, but I saw an entry on Post saying that today's grand jury meeting had been unexpectedly canceled. I wonder if it was a security threat.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:34 pm Sorry I don't have the link, but I saw an entry on Post saying that today's grand jury meeting had been unexpectedly canceled. I wonder if it was a security threat.
CNN is reporting on it right now. Something to do with a witness and his/her attorney to see if they want that additional witness to come back. Indictment wait continues :waiting:
realist

Post by realist »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:40 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:34 pm Sorry I don't have the link, but I saw an entry on Post saying that today's grand jury meeting had been unexpectedly canceled. I wonder if it was a security threat.
CNN is reporting on it right now. Something to do with a witness and his/her attorney to see if they want that additional witness to come back. Indictment wait continues :waiting:
In the not-so-mainstream media this morning I saw an article which stated that the last witness (Costello sp?) had totally destroyed the case, that Bragg had been accused of withhoding exculpatory evidence and that he should be charged, and the case dismissed, and in fact he was considering dismissing it. I will see if I can find the link. I searched for a story at mainstream media but found nothing to confirm it at the time.

Edited to add: Here is a link to a similar article of which I spoke above: BREAKING: Manhattan DA Accused Of Concealing Exculpatory Evidence From Grand Jury https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/manhattan-d-a-knab-2/

I will note that mainstream is reporting "slightly" different :lol: takes on his testimony.

Jordan is attempting to try to interfere with the investigation. Bragg has pretty much said FU, I won't be intimidated by your BS.
Image X 4
Image X 32
tek

Post by tek »

“You know, in my new book, “Get Trump,” I go through all of those four allegations and I say, there’s plenty of smoke, but there’s no fire,” Dershowitz argued. “And if there were a fire, it would be set by arsonists.”
Well, there's a disinterested viewpoint.. :roll:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

D’y’a think Jordan or Dershowitz or any of these other apparatchiks actually believe he’s innocent?

I don’t. It’s obvious and blatant and makes me want to kick someone.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Andrew Weisman on MSNBC, and note he was just speculating, but what if this new witness that's needing negotiations with his/her attorney is Allen Weisselberg? Just speculation, but a girl can dream for a day, right? :daydreaming:
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:41 pm Andrew Weisman on MSNBC, and note he was just speculating, but what if this new witness that's needing negotiations with his/her attorney is Allen Weisselberg? Just speculation, but a girl can dream for a day, right? :daydreaming:
I read an article (sorry, no link) that said Weisselberg had flipped (to avoid a 15 year sentence) and was a source for Bragg regarding a meeting with Coen and Trump where they discussed the payoff to Stormy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: DA considering whether to bring back Michael Cohen to refute testimony by Trump witness Robert Costello. They may also call another additional witness to buttress their case before voting on whether to indict. (Via John Miller) More on
@CNNSitRoom
in a moment.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

tek wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:32 am
I hope he's in a white-hot rage.
the ketchup bottles are boiling and exploding in his hand before he can even throw them.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

BRAGG bottom line: There’s no legitimate legislative reason to probe his ongoing investigation. The claim that it’s purely political is “unfounded” and can only be legitimately alleged during NY court proceedings.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I will have to watch those videos later :biggrin:

The full Bragg letter here: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000187 ... 6c9d1d0000
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:45 am I will have to watch those videos later :biggrin:

The full Bragg letter here: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000187 ... 6c9d1d0000
That is the politest FOAD letter I've ever seen.
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/ ... 0171859968
Harry Litman
@harrylitman
Bragg threw us a curveball today. I can’t say I know the full explanation, but looking forward to discussing on
@CNNnewsroom
w/ guest host
@Boris_Sanchez
at 2 PM ET.
1:41 PM · Mar 23, 2023
Does anyone know that the "curveball" was?

Edit: I guess it was that the GJ isn't going to take up TFG's case again until next week?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

chancery wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:52 pm https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/ ... 0171859968
Harry Litman
@harrylitman
Bragg threw us a curveball today. I can’t say I know the full explanation, but looking forward to discussing on
@CNNnewsroom
w/ guest host
@Boris_Sanchez
at 2 PM ET.
Maybe the curveball was the fact that Bragg didn't simply tell Jordan, et al, to go to hell. He offered to sit down with them and discuss what the legitimate reason Congress might have to interfere in a state investigation/prosecution.

As I said in my earlier post, that was a very polite FOAD letter, but it definitely was a FOAD.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

chancery wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:52 pm https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/ ... 0171859968
Harry Litman
@harrylitman
@CNNnewsroom
w/ guest host
@Boris_Sanchez
at 2 PM ET.

Edit: I guess it was that the GJ isn't going to take up TFG's case again until next week?
Apparently there is a letter from Cohen's attorney saying that Cohen wasn't reimbursed, directly or indirectly, for the payments to Stormy Daniels and Bragg is having issues getting the grand jury to indict. That came from Radar Online -- no idea how reliable they are. The grand jury's next meeting is on Monday.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”