Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money. tfg “INDICATED!”

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Phoenix520
Verified:

Bragg Manhattan DA charges tfg? Hush money.

Post by Phoenix520 »

:yeahthat: !!!!!!!!!!!!
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:45 pm Neal Katyal brought up gag order this morning as well. ??? can tfg keep his mouth shut and fingers off the phone?
If not, then let us hope that the process de la Vaga describes play out: "...then a more specific order prohibiting use of named social media platforms and then he will find himself in pretrial custody."
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:popcorn:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Foggy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:48 pm:popcorn:
Let us pray.....
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

This thread is hilarious!
Kate 🪬🤍🇺🇸
@ImSpeaking13
To prepare for Trump’s arrest and MAGA riots Tuesday, our ANTIFA meeting will be split into 4 breakouts based on your woke focus.

-Indoctrination
-Gas stove removal
-Sightseeing
-Magnetism for mind control

GS will beam coordinates when it is time. Bring your own fucking snacks.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

That shit up there is poetic.... :rotflmao:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

They are bringing sexy M & M s for snacks.....
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:55 pm
Foggy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:48 pm:popcorn:
Let us pray.....
On my knees begging a higher power right now.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:33 pm I WANT A PERP WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As RWNJ pastors are comparing Trump's Lenten travails with those of Jesus, perhaps the prep walk should have Trump carry a large wooden cross while wearing a toupee of thorns?
much ado

Post by much ado »

I want a frog march!!!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:35 pm Here's a point I haven't heard made before, concerning post-indictment attempt to incite another coup by TFG:

Even if there is a gag order (likely) and even if TFG obeys it (somewhat less likely), his surrogates will do the inciting for him.

You know that emptygee and bobo, to name just two, are going to immediately call for armed protests. I don't even think that they will be very circumspect about it. I think that they will be even more explicit than the OSG was in his speech on the morning of Jan. 6.

The rwnj twitter world will be very explicit about calling for violence. Some may use the euphemism, "2nd Amendment Remedies".

In fact, I'm willing to bet a millions quatloos that either emptygee or bobo use that phrase.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gift article. Lengthy in the sense of thorough. Opening few paras are must-read for detail on what's happening to prepare for arrest at MAL.

https://wapo.st/42mZ1yg
Trump calls for protests of what he claims is his imminent arrest
But advisers to the former president said they have no specific knowledge of the timing of an indictment in the Manhattan case
By Josh Dawsey, Shayna Jacobs, Carol D. Leonnig and Justine McDaniel
Updated March 18, 2023 at 5:15 p.m. EDT|Published March 18, 2023 at 10:56 a.m. EDT

Former president Donald Trump called for protests Saturday in response to what he claimed would be his imminent arrest in a Manhattan criminal investigation, even as his advisers said Trump’s team does not have specific knowledge about the timing of any indictment.

Writing from his Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida, Trump surprised his advisers by posting an all-caps message on his Truth Social platform Saturday morning that declared he “WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!” His language, along with a fundraising pitch sent out by his 2024 presidential campaign, echoed rhetoric that Trump used in advance of the attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, by his supporters.

Trump advisers and lawyers have expected for days that he will be indicted in the New York case, which hinges on a $130,000 payment to an adult-film star.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:10 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:33 pm I WANT A PERP WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As RWNJ pastors are comparing Trump's Lenten travails with those of Jesus, perhaps the prep walk should have Trump carry a large wooden cross while wearing a toupee of thorns?
Toupee of thorns. :rotflmao:

He can't use my parish's big wooden cross. However, he is welcome to bear the burden of the even heavier base for our cross. He'll then have hands of splinters to match his toupee of thorns.
101010 :towel:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Serious question-probably been discussed and I missed it. For the J6 insurrectionists, did he as much as seed a fundraiser for their legal expenses? Put a million in GiveSendGo or whatever the mechanism of choice is, then put out a call to action for other donors, large and small? Maybe one fund for all the small fry and a separate one for Proud Boys/Oath Keepers/other domestic terrorists? Did he do that much?

Picard: Did she not even pick up one piece of trash?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:37 pm Serious question-probably been discussed and I missed it. For the J6 insurrectionists, did he as much as seed a fundraiser for their legal expenses? Put a million in GiveSendGo or whatever the mechanism of choice is, then put out a call to action for other donors, large and small? Maybe one fund for all the small fry and a separate one for Proud Boys/Oath Keepers/other domestic terrorists? Did he do that much?

He did two things for them...Jack and shit...and Jack left town....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

northland10 wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:02 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:10 pm
Toupee of thorns. :rotflmao:

He can't use my parish's big wooden cross. However, he is welcome to bear the burden of the even heavier base for our cross. He'll then have hands of splinters to match his toupee of thorns.
Perhaps you can also provide a hammer and nails? If a job's worth doing … etc.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Manhattan DA Bragg privately warns of intimidation after Trump calls for protest

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/03/1 ... w-00087745
Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg offered a private retort to Donald Trump’s message Saturday urging supporters to protest his expected indictment, telling office employees in an email that “we do not tolerate attempts to intimidate our office or threaten the rule of law in New York,” according to a copy obtained by POLITICO.

“Our law enforcement partners will ensure that any specific or credible threats against the office will be fully investigated and that the proper safeguards are in place so all 1,600 of us have a secure work environment,” Bragg wrote, adding that the office has been coordinating with the New York Police Department and Office of Court Administration, the administrative arm of the court system in New York.

Bragg added that “as with all of our investigations, we will continue to apply the law evenly and fairly, and speak publicly only when appropriate.” In his email, Bragg didn’t identify Trump by name, referring only to the “public comments surrounding an ongoing investigation by this office.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

crucify 45.jpg
crucify 45.jpg (46.14 KiB) Viewed 560 times
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

T once again the total looser - how to fix that last nail to his coffin ? :blackeye:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

poplove wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:46 amcrucify 45.jpg
:rotflmao:
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:37 pm Picard: Did she not even pick up one piece of trash?
I'd start calling Trump Ardra but she had talent and a little class.

As to Sam's comment, would carpet tacks be enough for his widdle hands?
101010 :towel:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Has anyone but trump said he's getting arrested on Tuesday?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:37 pm Serious question-probably been discussed and I missed it. For the J6 insurrectionists, did he as much as seed a fundraiser for their legal expenses? Put a million in GiveSendGo or whatever the mechanism of choice is, then put out a call to action for other donors, large and small? Maybe one fund for all the small fry and a separate one for Proud Boys/Oath Keepers/other domestic terrorists? Did he do that much?

If he did, he worded it cleverly, such as "show your supprt for J6 prisoners by donating!" and kept the money.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:23 am Has anyone but trump said he's getting arrested on Tuesday?
Nope.
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Suranis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:45 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:23 am Has anyone but trump said he's getting arrested on Tuesday?
Nope.
And even he (or his people) are backing off of it... There's a clip from Fox News about the backing off of the claim, but I can't find it right now.... Found it in the Trump\DeSantis WAR thread

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”