Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Addison Mitchell "Moscow Mitch" McConnell Jr. "Excessive Expectations" "Bleed Out" "Cocaine Mitch" #RichMitch

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

Addison Mitchell "Moscow Mitch" McConnell Jr. "Excessive Expectations" "Bleed Out" "Cocaine Mitch" #RichMitch

Post by AndyinPA »

I think he sleeps just fine at night. I saw a clip of him from faux noise smirking about depriving Obama of an SC seat the last year. He didn't say that explicitly, but that's what he meant.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:44 pm
When you aim to kill the king, you best not miss....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

The Old Broken Crow

Post by Foggy »

... Trump can get Scott back on the committee if he clicks his heels together three times and says, "Coco Chow" over and over again.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
tek

Post by tek »

Normally I'd be against removing someone from a committee for petty reasons.
But.
Scott shouldn't be on any committee except possibly the committee to order lunch.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

The end of that video with the Tik-Tok (which, in an effort to find something, anything to whine about, RWNJs thought Karine meant "Tik-tok" when she was just saying "tick tock" about the balloon) is hilarious. It's a great clip to post to MAGAts, if anybody sees it on it's own please lmk, they'll (as Cherish Finden says, "love it, love it, love it". :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

tek wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:58 am Normally I'd be against removing someone from a committee for petty reasons.
But.
Scott shouldn't be on any committee except possibly the committee to order lunch.
Are you sure about that, because he seems to me the type who could screw up a cup of coffee...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He should be in prison.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

McConnell has been hospitalized after a trip and fall incident. He has MS and it can mean the end of mobility for someone with his condition to take a fall.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

I was not aware he had multiple sclerosis. He had polio as a child but have never heard MS mentioned.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:30 am I was not aware he had multiple sclerosis. He had polio as a child but have never heard MS mentioned.
A brief search this morning revealed nothing about it. Don't have time to delve.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

CNN is not making a big deal about it. It is almost buried, halfway down their home page, with a link to a short article.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/09/politics ... index.html
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Normally, I'd responded to this news with a shrug and a "meh," but then I think of Rick Scott and I'm like, "Com'on Mitch!"
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just hear on air on CNN, McConnell is being treated for a concussion.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:10 am
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:30 am I was not aware he had multiple sclerosis. He had polio as a child but have never heard MS mentioned.
A brief search this morning revealed nothing about it. Don't have time to delve.
I couldn't find anything either.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:26 pm Just hear on air on CNN, McConnell is being treated for a concussion.
At 81, a concussion is not good
castigat ridendo mores.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:10 am
I couldn't find anything either.
I misspoke. He contracted polio as a child. Not MS. Sorry about that.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The effects of polio make it hard for him to handle steps and stairs. Age isn't helping.
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:09 pm The effects of polio make it hard for him to handle steps and stairs. Age isn't helping.
agreed.
castigat ridendo mores.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:13 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:26 pm Just hear on air on CNN, McConnell is being treated for a concussion.
At 81, a concussion is not good
:yeahthat:
It's too, also meaningful that he hit his head in the fall. This wasn't just a stumble and fall to the knees or on his side. This is falling, whacking his head causing a concussion. There isn't any indication so far that he is in ICU, where he would be if he sustained a traumatic brain injury.

ETA: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA18q2rX

He is going to stay in hospital for several days for observation and treatment.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Somewhere I also read he has MS
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Maybe he had a few too many Kentucky gentlemans
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:02 am Somewhere I also read he has MS
Actually, he doesn't. He had polio as a kid. There's some comments about it up thread.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... -rcna74772
WASHINGTON — Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., was "discharged from the hospital today," his communications director, David Popp, said in a statement Monday.

"At the advice of his physician, the next step will be a period of physical therapy at an inpatient rehabilitation facility before he returns home," Popp said. "Over the course of treatment this weekend, the Leader’s medical team discovered that he also suffered a minor rib fracture on Wednesday, for which he is also being treated."
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

He had a hell of a fall!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”