Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Kendra

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by Kendra »

Ron Johnson is now... pushing mouthwash as a COVID treatment.

On his tele-town hall right now:

"By the way, standard gargle, mouthwash, has been proven to kill the coronavirus. If you get it, you may reduce viral replication. Why not try all these things?"
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Kendra wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:21 pm
Ron Johnson is now... pushing mouthwash as a COVID treatment.

On his tele-town hall right now:

"By the way, standard gargle, mouthwash, has been proven to kill the coronavirus. If you get it, you may reduce viral replication. Why not try all these things?"
Shouldn't he be peddling it as a nasal rinse? I think he needs to demonstrate the proper technique.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

If you inhale the droplets through your nose, how will mouthwash help? Not to mention, even if was through the mouth only, are you going to swig mouthwash every time before you breathe in or swallow (which sends the virus down to other places)?

Now, the only benefit is that if you brush your teeth often, and use mouthwash, you might not kill COVID but your gums might be happier. It would probably help that lady who was saying that she knew her mask was keeping her from getting rid of toxins because she could smell the nastiness when she breathed out. Um.. that nastiness was not getting rid of toxins but telling her she had ugliness in her mouth ( I wondered if she was a smoker and that is what she was smelling).

On a side note, while I am not out and about daily so I am not wearing masks for hours on end (save for Sunday mornings), I still find I will in my car and drive for a while before I realized I still had the mask on. They are so annoying that I forget I have them on. I have had a friend or two remark that they stained a mask because they accidentally tried to take a drink with it still on.
101010 :towel:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:21 pm
In October a court ruling upheld public health orders made by Health Minister Brad Hazzard
Looks like he's well-named for his job at least...
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:faint:

In my youth :oldman: I once was required to visit the principal, Mr Payne, with a few friends about some wrong doing...

The 6 of the best were not mitigated by the joker among us, while waiting in the corridor before our correction, rolling around going "the pain, the pain..." as Mr Payne came up behind him unbeknownst... :fingerwag:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Oops!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

If you inhale the droplets through your nose, how will mouthwash help? Not to mention, even if was through the mouth only, are you going to swig mouthwash every time before you breathe in or swallow (which sends the virus down to other places)?
At the beginning of this mess, a friend sent me a list of things to avoid getting covid purporting to come from a Brisbane hospital. The list included an admonishment to drink plenty of water - at 30 degrees centigrade - because the virus couldn't live in an environment above 25. I had to point out that body temperature is 37 degrees, how would drinking water cooler than that be of any help.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

For the Americans, that's Celsius. ;)
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 am For the Americans, that's Celsius. ;)
The real way of measuring temperature. :boxing:

(Along with Metres & litres for distance and liquids ;) )
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'll has you know, Mr. Irish Smartypantser and Mr. Upside Down from Oz, that my thermometer in my car is always set to Celsius. Has been for years. I can do conversions in my head instantly. I could tell you within a degree or two what the temperature is - in Celsius - at any time or place. Celsius is one of my things.

:P
Edit: I do, however, tend to think of it as "centigrade," which is the old-fashioned name for it, but when I learned it, that's what we called it.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

But can you convert to centigrade and back?
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh sure, to convert Celsius to centigrade, you multiply by 14, then divide by 7 and take half of that. Simple! :biggrin:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:29 am Oh sure, to convert Celsius to centigrade, you multiply by 14, then divide by 7 and take half of that. Simple! :biggrin:
I see what you did there, but...

And yeah, I sorta always considered Celsius the scientific name and centigrade the common name. I guess that isn't really true, but I could express those numbers in kelvin if you would rather.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

My understanding was the same as yours.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/da ... from-covid
David Nolde, 83, retired doctor, husband of Dr. Judy Mikovitz notorious liar, dead from COVID.

According to Judy David died on December 1. She didn't say what he died from of course, but I got an email from someone with good authority that they were suffering from COVID. Now, David was 83 and COPD, he didn't have a whole lot of time left and something had to take him out. I normally wouldn't post this, but there is such irony that the woman from the COVID conspiracy movie that started it all, Plandemic, had her husband die from COVID, that I just had to post it. I'll admit, we don't have an official announcement or confirmation that was COVID, and honestly, he could've died of anything at 83, but we'll let Judy find out about this and see if she denies it. If she does, then I'll take this post down. Write me, Judy -- vaxxmann@gmail.com

Dr. Judy Mikovitz is either a pathological liar or a grifter or both. She's essentially a failed scientist who blames Fauci and the medical establishment for targeting her and hiding her "truths" when the reality is that she published a couple of papers that were retracted and because of errors and non-reproducibility. Those papers were on HIV and the second tried to draw a link between Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and a mouse Retro-virus. The HIV paper was of no consequence and the CFS paper was retracted.

So it appears she became bitter because of her failures and has since lashed out at Fauci and the medical establishment. That behavior came to a complete head with the "documentary" called Plandemic. Granted, this launched her into her grifting career and has been selling books and making paid appearances ever since. But the damage that she's caused has undoubtedly caused countless illness and death, and destroyed families. Most of the memes and being spread on Facebook we've seen here have their origins in ideas presented in Plandemic, such as the meme saying that COVID was introduced as a way for the "Globalists" to control the population.

Science Mag does a great job debunking everything she says here: https://www.science.org/content/article ... auci-viral
Hic sunt dracones
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

I remember her now from the mouse virus hooey. I thought she was nut then and my opinion still hasn't changed. She would rather write fiction and conjecture rather than do real reproduceable research, and then get all bent out of shape when she gets laughed out of the room.
bob

Post by bob »

Creators.com: How I Beat COVID-19 in 48 Hours with Ivermectin, Just Like Joe Rogan and NFL Quarterback Aaron Rodgers:
Wayne Allyn Root wrote:Yes, it's true. I beat COVID-19 in 48 hours with ivermectin. Before I get to that story, I have more news guaranteed to make liberals' heads explode.

I was married [for the third time] last week. That has to enrage liberals. The Left hates marriage. But they really hate it when a man who knows he's a man marries a feminine woman who knows she's a woman. I married the stunning, beautiful, sexy, Cindy Parker.*

This was truly a Republican wedding.

My new wife is on the Board of Directors of many Republican organizations in Nevada. We had a large wedding with 200 guests from all over the USA — almost all Republicans, conservatives and patriots. I remarked to the crowd, "There are so many Republican politicians in this room, we could hold a Republican National Committee meeting right here."

I opened the wedding by asking all the military veterans and law enforcement in the room to stand up. My guests gave them a standing ovation.

There were no masks. I'm guessing most of the crowd was unvaccinated. We were guarded by former Navy SEALs from the finest security firm in Las Vegas.**

If liberals' heads haven't exploded just yet, here's the clincher. The highlight of our wedding was former Fox News host and bestselling author Rita Cosby*** reading a personal, handwritten letter from former President Donald Trump celebrating our wedding.

Want to watch liberals' heads triple explode? Here's the best story yet. I was healthy and strong at my wedding because of ivermectin.

I caught COVID-19 for the first time a few weeks ago.

I beat COVID-19 in 48 hours with ivermectin and massive doses of vitamins — including intravenous vitamin C.

But ivermectin is truly a miracle drug. I had COVID-19 for a day when I decided to take ivermectin. From that point on, COVID-19 was gone in 24 hours. Yes, ivermectin and vitamins turned the dangerous, deadly, run-for-your-life, lock-down-the-economy, mask-up-for-life, vaccinate-or-die COVID-19 into a minor common cold. And then it was gone in 24 hours.

Ivermectin made my COVID-19 bout so mild, I never missed a day of work. Yes, I hosted my three-hour national radio show every day, with COVID-19 — and no one noticed.

Wait, it gets better. My book, "The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book," is out and I was on a book tour promoting the book. I was a guest (over the phone) on over 20 radio shows that week, with COVID-19 — and no one noticed.

And I appeared on multiple national television shows (via Zoom or Skype) that week to promote my book, with COVID-19 — and no one noticed.
Bonus:
Wayne's new No. 1 bestselling book is out, "The Great Patriot Protest & Boycott Book."
Amazon:
#160,330 in Kindle Store
#33 in Two-Hour Politics & Social Sciences Short Reads
#133 in Workplace Behavior
#145 in Two-Hour Business & Money Short Reads
An 85-page "book."

** Guards at ... a wedding? :roll:

*** When Cosby worked at FOX, Dubya was the president.
Image ImageImage
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Yes, drench in my "liberal outrage" tears... :lol: :rotflmao: :towel:
filly

Post by filly »

:sick:
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

filly wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:49 am:sick:
I'll second that. Rooty Toot comes off more as an Incel than anything else.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

So.....sad grifter catch's a cold, has a runny nose, doses himself with a de-wormer, shits himself insensible for 2 days, at which point the cold is over then claims it is a win against The Lieberals..."......OK..... :shrug: :sick:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:48 am Yes, drench in my "liberal outrage" tears... :lol: :rotflmao: :towel:
Or my indifference.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I must admit to having doubts about the efficacy of Ivermectin. All these anti-vaccine / pandemic deniers seem just as full of shit after taking it.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:29 am I must admit to having doubts about the efficacy of Ivermectin. All these anti-vaccine / pandemic deniers seem just as full of shit after taking it.
You have obviously not read-up on the clinically and peer reviewed trials. Apparently, Ivermectin is equally effective as injected Clorox or UV light up the butt.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:20 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 am For the Americans, that's Celsius. ;)
The real way of measuring temperature. :boxing:

(Along with Metres & litres for distance and liquids ;) )
Give a man a cm and he takes a km. Oy.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”