Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by bill_g »

That was a bunch of double-speak. Writing without saying anything.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Engish as a second language or sloppy translation is more likely a cause for the really odd wording (I have come upon this often in my work). Still, I am rather certain the whole thing is a bunch of BS.
101010 :towel:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

It's the Desi version of Lindell. I'm going to tell you something. I have important details to reveal. You need to hear this. I will be telling you these important things very soon. Consider this first. Then I will move on to the new infomation I have. We cannot discuss what I'm about to tell you without ensuring you can fully understand what led to this moment.

(and on and on and on ...)
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The rumours of graphene oxide in vaccines goes back to at least July this year. There are a number of articles refuting the claim, e.g.:

“Covid-19 vaccines still don’t contain graphene oxide”:
https://fullfact.org/health/graphene-ox ... -oct-2021/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:20 am It's the Desi version of Lindell. I'm going to tell you something. I have important details to reveal. You need to hear this. I will be telling you these important things very soon. Consider this first. Then I will move on to the new infomation I have. We cannot discuss what I'm about to tell you without ensuring you can fully understand what led to this moment.

You sound as one of those Youtube ads ;) where they speak of some very serious scientist that has newly made a great discovery that will heal your [ ... insert ailment ...] for the first time without the need to consult any doctor, mindblowing, first time in centuries, not heard of since the ancient Greeks, etc etc etc Blathering goes on and and on, I have a couple of times tried to listen to the end, I think they then want you to sign up to a costly newsletter to learn more :brickwallsmall: I wonder how they finance these ads, they are running up to 5 minutes if I read the display correctly.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:28 am
bill_g wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:20 am It's the Desi version of Lindell. I'm going to tell you something. I have important details to reveal. You need to hear this. I will be telling you these important things very soon. Consider this first. Then I will move on to the new infomation I have. We cannot discuss what I'm about to tell you without ensuring you can fully understand what led to this moment.

You sound as one of those Youtube ads ;) where they speak of some very serious scientist that has newly made a great discovery that will heal your [ ... insert ailment ...] for the first time without the need to consult any doctor, mindblowing, first time in centuries, not heard of since the ancient Greeks, etc etc etc Blathering goes on and and on, I have a couple of times tried to listen to the end, I think they then want you to sign up to a costly newsletter to learn more :brickwallsmall: I wonder how they finance these ads, they are running up to 5 minutes if I read the display correctly.
Do you want door number one or number two? There is a door number three, but I must get you to commit to one of these first. Then I'll move the goal posts creating tension forcing you to reconsider your first decision while undermining your confidence. Bit by bit I can get you to give up the goose and the gander for a worthless trinket.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:24 am I don't mess around - I got the Wi-Fi booster AND the 5G booster. Together with my cobalt-chromium alloy knee, I'm so damn high tech I oughta be in orbit. :stars:
But have you found the app? I installed Windows 11 over a month ago and I still can't find the app.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh man ... they’re giving out Windows 11 in Oz but not here in Rawly! It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham. I am disappoint. :mad:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:24 am I don't mess around - I got the Wi-Fi booster AND the 5G booster. Together with my cobalt-chromium alloy knee, I'm so damn high tech I oughta be in orbit. :stars:
The Six Million Peso Man....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:43 pm
The Six Million Peso Man....
:fingerwag: Dinar, Zim, or Dong, never pesos. :nope:
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Six million dong could become a little inconvenient. :shock:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Depends on your perspective. :daydreaming: :batting:
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh yeah ... I forgot. :oopsy: :bag:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Marcus Lamb, anti-COVID vaccine Christian broadcaster, dies at 64”:
https://religionnews.com/2021/11/30/mar ... ies-at-64/
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

religionnews.com wrote:“There’s no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy,” Lamb’s son, Jonathan, said about his father’s COVID-19 illness on a Nov. 23 broadcast of the Ministry Now program. “As much as my parents have gone on here to kind of inform everyone about everything going on to the pandemic and some of the ways to treat COVID — there’s no doubt that the enemy is not happy about that. And he’s doing everything he can to take down my Dad.”
I guess this guy was not A True Christian as "the enemy" did win :twisted:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... 20k-people
Winfried Stöcker, a millionaire doctor from Germany, is facing criminal charges after vaccinating an estimated 20,000 people with a COVID-19 vaccine that he concocted, according to a report from The Irish Times. Stöcker insists that his COVID-19 vaccine, which he called "Lubecavax," is 97 percent effective at preventing COVID-19 and is safe to be distributed as a three-dose course for full vaccination.

Police arrived at the scene of one of Stöcker's vaccination sites Sunday and shut the operation down as around 200 people waited in line to receive the doctor's self-developed shot. When police reached the scene, doctors on the site had already administered about 50 vaccines, reports the Times.

Prosecutors from the German state of Lübeck are investigating four doctors for their involvement in Stöcker's supposed vaccination center, reports The Irish Times. Additionally, Stöcker also may face lawsuits, as he ran the unauthorized vaccine campaign, which is considered a crime in Germany's Medicines Act, the Irish outlet reported. The doctor says that he did not submit his home-cooked vaccine for approval because it would "take too long" and that it would "cost millions."

Stöcker claims to have tested the self-made vaccine on himself and 100 volunteers before he rolled it out to the public to about 20,000 people. The doctor stated of those vaccinated with his home-brew, “Some 2,000 of them are under observation, no side effects were noted to date. There were virus breakthroughs in 10 people.”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

His entry on SAV. News of his passing has not reached the website yet. The comments are mentioning it though.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/ma ... with-covid
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:20 pm “Marcus Lamb, anti-COVID vaccine Christian broadcaster, dies at 64”:
https://religionnews.com/2021/11/30/mar ... ies-at-64/
“There’s no doubt in my mind that this is a spiritual attack from the enemy,” Lamb’s son, Jonathan, said about his father’s COVID-19 illness on a Nov. 23 broadcast of the Ministry Now program.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

The devil runs around giving unvaxed COVID as punishment, yada yada yada. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Here we are again with the Christian right deciding that getting a disease is either weakness or caused by evil (as punishment by God or even the devil). To them, illness is not a thing that we work to limit but a sign you are bad, or in this case, the devil attaching. This is all oogie boogie magic stuff and very unChristian. This is one of their biggest reasons to push back against ACA, or any health care stuff.

Now, in one way, this could be called an attack of the enemy but not in the way they think. If there is any work of the evil one to be seen in this world, it would be among the anti-Vaxxers. They are looking out for only themselves, concern themselves not for those in need or danger but their own "freedom," they ignore the gifts of healing standing right in front of them, and they try to push others who may be weaker to follow them even if it means the weaker perish or fall into sin (says Paul, if eating meat causes a fellow brother who is weaker in the face to fail, he will eat meat no more). Their rejection of the faith they proclaim leaves them unvaccinated, unmasked, and in greater danger of catching COVID. The devil does not get people diseases, only provides the opportunities that make it much more possible.

And if Jesus were here in person right now, he'd tell them, yes heal the sick but also get the jab and put on the damn mask because one way of healing is to stop the spread.
101010 :towel:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Yes. When Jesus cured people of Leprosy he always told them to present themselves to the priests for examination as the law required, in order to have their unclean status removed. He would not have any problems with the kind of "Medical Apartheid" they describe, as it was a fact in the world Jesus lived. You got a skin rash, you were shunned and/or driven out to a leper area, as people didn't have the knowledge to tell the difference between a harmless skin rash and a contagious disease. That's why there was a mechanism for readmitting someone back into society after "leprosy" went away.

Hell, leper colonies were a fact for nearly 2000 years after the time of Jesus, for better and worse.

Anyway, the roots of the right wing attitude here is a kind of Puritanism, that if bad things happen to you, you "deserve it."
Hic sunt dracones
filly

Post by filly »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:04 pm
High-Flying Anti-Vax Evangelical TV Network Founder Dies of COVID-19

Blake Montgomery
Reporter/Editor
Published Nov. 30, 2021 9:55PM ET

-
The founder of one of the largest Christian TV networks in the world has died of COVID-19 after promoting anti-vaccine skeptics and unproven alternative treatments for the virus in his programming. Marcus Lamb, who created Daystar Television Network, died Tuesday morning at the age of 64, his wife said in a Tuesday broadcast. The network wrote in a tweet, “It’s with a heavy heart we announce that Marcus Lamb, president and founder of Daystar Television Network, went home to be with the Lord this morning.” Lamb, who featured anti-vaxxer Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and hydroxychloroquine on his shows, reportedly tried the alternative treatments his channels promoted after being hospitalized in early November. In 2020, Lamb reimbursed the federal government for $3.9 million after an Inside Edition investigation found his ministry had purchased a multimillion-dollar jet just weeks after receiving a Paycheck Protection Program loan. According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, Daystar reaches 108 million households. Lamb began preaching as a teenager in the 1970s, according to the company’s website. Lamb is one of many anti-vaccine media personalities who have died of COVID-19 after publicly denouncing the preventatives.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/marcus-la ... 9?ref=home
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The life and tragic death of John Eyers – a fitness fanatic who refused the vaccine
He did triathlons, bodybuilding and mountain climbing and became sceptical of the Covid jab. Then, at 42, he contracted the virus

by Sirin Kale
Tue 30 Nov 2021 06.00 GMT

It was one of those rare, almost magical, summer evenings. Warm enough to sit outside in a T-shirt, listening to birdsong; warm enough to stay out late, savouring a meal; warm enough not to notice night settling in, the visitor that slipped into the party unannounced.

It was 11 June 2021. Jenny McCann sat in the garden of her home in north London with her twin brother, John Eyers, their parents, Lyn and Derek, and Jenny’s husband and children. It was her son’s 10th birthday party. John and their parents had come down from Southport in Merseyside for the weekend to celebrate. Jenny made Lebanese lamb and parathas. The adults were buzzed on wine, the kids on birthday cake. “Life felt really good,” says Jenny.

She can’t remember how the argument about the Covid vaccine started. “John started saying really crazy things that didn’t make sense,” she says. “About how people were only getting the vaccine for free McDonald’s, and there was formaldehyde in it.” The rest of the family remonstrated with him, pulling out their phones to factcheck what he was saying. But John was unmoving. “He kept saying: ‘I won’t be a guinea pig.’”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... id-vaccine
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Opinion piece out of the UK
Let’s not pretend the anti-mask babies would have lasted a minute in the blitz
It’s funny that so many of those who bang on about the ‘war effort’ seem unable to do something minor for the public good

Marina Hyde
Tue 30 Nov 2021 13.42 GMT
:snippity:
As for mentioning the war, forgive me. Around 70,000 Britons died in second world war bombing raids, most of them in the blitz, while 145,000 have thus far perished from Covid. Yet somehow there does seem to be a large intersection between the Venn diagram sets “People who bang on endlessly about WW2” and “People who cannot cope with having to take a relatively minor public health measure for the greater good”.
:snippity:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I'm gonna miss that guy. :smoking: :nope:

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”