Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by LM K »

Lani wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:15 am I met a woman who could not wear a mask. Some kind of nerve disorder, mostly on her face. I saw areas that look like swollen red rashes. She can't wear makeup, use facial creams, wear sunglasses, etc. Difficult to wash her face. When she tries to wear a mask, her face becomes further inflamed and painful.

Unlike antimaskers, she didn't whine or threaten. But she was scared. She just wanted to be able to access stores, perhaps by being able to enter very early or late in the business day. Managers would not accommodate her, and some threatened to call the police.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Because of the horrible, threatening antimaskers and antivaxxers, others suffer. Pardon my rant, please.
You are a good woman, my dear. :bighug:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:03 pm AE76C6AC-3A25-44EB-820F-F3052A576793.jpeg
She deleted this tweet!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Rant away! And thanks for your work!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Lani you are a wonderful advocate!!!! I wear masks and was so glad my neurologist told me NOT to wear a K95(the child sized). He said it is not good for folks with migraines. Hallelujah! Or Alleluia! Or Huzzah!!!! I can wear the first cloth mask I bought that has room for a filter. I put two filters in and it is comfortable!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Lani wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:15 am I met a woman who could not wear a mask. Some kind of nerve disorder, mostly on her face. I saw areas that look like swollen red rashes. She can't wear makeup, use facial creams, wear sunglasses, etc. Difficult to wash her face. When she tries to wear a mask, her face becomes further inflamed and painful.

Unlike antimaskers, she didn't whine or threaten. But she was scared. She just wanted to be able to access stores, perhaps by being able to enter very early or late in the business day. Managers would not accommodate her, and some threatened to call the police.

:snippity:

Because of the horrible, threatening antimaskers and antivaxxers, others suffer. Pardon my rant, please.
I wonder, could she wear a head-mounted face shield?

dd27607f-adca-41ee-8f40-c0613c35140f_1.8480aa0aa3a3c9ebc68ab921fbdd3e82.jpeg
dd27607f-adca-41ee-8f40-c0613c35140f_1.8480aa0aa3a3c9ebc68ab921fbdd3e82.jpeg (59.6 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

It is the people who really do have physical issues with masks that make me furious with the anti-mask crowd. They hijack a real ailment because their illness is "nobody tells me what to do" syndrome. If it were not for them, we could easily provide accommodations and exceptions to those who really do have a problem.

Shithead selfish brats hurting real people who need help.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:yeahthat:
There are people with REAL medical issues, these covidiots make it difficult for them.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Mom who confronted Adams on toddler mask rules fired from NYC job

A mom who confronted Mayor Eric Adams on Monday over the city’s mask rules for toddlers was fired from her job working for New York’s Law Department, though that decision had already been in the works, officials said.

Daniela Jampel interrupted a press conference on NYC supporting LGBTQ visibility. Jampel, according to a Law Department spokesperson, lied to City Hall staff to get access to the event. She apparently claimed she was a journalist, demonstrating “a disturbing lack of judgment and integrity.”

“We hold all of our employees to the highest professional standards,” a Law Department spokesperson said. “In public statements, Ms. Jampel has made troubling claims about her work for the city Law Department. Based on those statements, the decision had been made to terminate her prior to today.”

Jampel has a history of calling for kids to be unmasked. She’s said it’s harmful for kids to wear masks when they’re learning to speak and read.

Adams had said the mandate would end in early April, but he added a caveat: it would stay in place if COVID data called for it. While Jampel feels Adams reneged on his promise, Adams said he did what he said he’d do as COVID cases began to rise amid a new variant.

“We’re going to pivot and shift as COVID is pivoting and shifting,” he said.
https://pix11.com/news/local-news/mom-w ... m-nyc-job/
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

And Jampel is a child development expert how?
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:12 pm And Jampel is a child development expert how?
dIdN't yOu rEaD sHe'S a mOm?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:14 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:12 pm And Jampel is a child development expert how?
dIdN't yOu rEaD sHe'S a mOm?
So was Susan Smith. :shrug:
raison de arizona

They're all experts.
raison de arizona

'Member her?
LM K

Post by LM K »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:58 am Lani you are a wonderful advocate!!!! I wear masks and was so glad my neurologist told me NOT to wear a K95(the child sized). He said it is not good for folks with migraines. Hallelujah! Or Alleluia! Or Huzzah!!!! I can wear the first cloth mask I bought that has room for a filter. I put two filters in and it is comfortable!
This is one reason I can't wear a N95. I tried one and within 2 minutes I started having migraine symptoms. And, due to a car accident, my right jaw joint is a disaster.

I just can't wear an N95. I wish I could when at airports, though!
LM K

Post by LM K »

roadscholar wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:38 pm
:snippity:
I wonder, could she wear a head-mounted face shield?

dd27607f-adca-41ee-8f40-c0613c35140f_1.8480aa0aa3a3c9ebc68ab921fbdd3e82.jpeg
Because I have migraines, I can't tolerate anything that goes around my head. I like this face mask. Those who wear glasses can use this face mask. It's awkward, but doable.
Screenshot_20220411-105226_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-105226_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg (73.81 KiB) Viewed 1082 times
LM K

Post by LM K »

There was a largish antivax rally in LA. I expected attendance to be much larger. I've read an est that 1500 people attended. LA County has a population of 10 million.

This tweeter covered the rally.

The list of event speakers is not surprising. The biggest names in the antivax movement did speak.
Screenshot_20220411-112044_Twitter~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-112044_Twitter~2.jpg (323.34 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

When did Max Blumenthal become Glenn Greenwald, and why?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Wonder if one of the someones who spent a lot of money is Kevin Sorbo?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

U. S. Marine Pilots?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Pictures at the thread that I didnt bother bringing over. There's one video that I linked to.

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/sta ... 7024870401
Ben Collins
@oneunderscore__
23h

I’m with YouTube’s finest minds at the antivaxx rally in LA. Despite the all star lineup, it’s pretty dead. There’s a second screen nobody’s watching in the back.

Big Lock ‘Em Up chants for Anthony Fauci just now.

Jenny McCarthy was supposed to make her big re-debut in public life at this LA antivaxx rally but didn’t show. She did some pre-recorded video from a void-like black background. If there were more people here, I’m sure they’d be upset.

Same talking points since 2020 at this rally, same characters. The FLCCC, who doctors who shell out ivermectin, are on stage now in white lab coats. They’re saying the vaccine is “expired;” giving it to kids is child abuse.

No new ideas or bad guys, might explain low attendance.

These people love ivermectin, man. Holy moly.

The truckers did make it to this LA antivaxx rally, and presumably some Proud Boys, since their propaganda is around the park.

The guy who quit the Mighty Might Bosstones now doing a couple of antivaxx protest songs that sound like Sublime for some reason.

Vibe at the antivaxx rally in LA (Warm! Quieter! Occasionally, walking around, you get a whiff of weed) is much different than Defeat The Mandates in DC (Cold! Angry!).

Anyway, former RT anchor and Pizzagate guy Ben Swann is talking about getting censored on social media.

Bret Weinstein, previously of ivermectin fame, also pretaped and didn’t show up at the LA antivaccine rally. Something something Nuremberg. Again, you get the vibe that fewer and fewer people care enough about this stuff to show up in public and listen to Facebook memes out loud.

Loudest cheers today at this antivaxx rally were about suing Facebook. This crowd definitely cares more about their memes being taken down and embarrassing them on Facebook than esoteric vaccine conspiracy theories.

Naomi Wolf, having a normal one. https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/sta ... 3964667905 << Video

Okay I’m leaving. Everyone at this antivaxx rally is saying the same thing. People are only interested when they mention The Children, who must be saved, or Facebook, which must be sued. There’s 4 more hours of this, but you get the idea: This is a huge movement stuck in neutral.

Watching the livestream of the antivaxx rally in LA and Lara Logan just said “we’re sitting at the gates of Auschwitz.”
Hic sunt dracones
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

LM K wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:50 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:58 am Lani you are a wonderful advocate!!!! I wear masks and was so glad my neurologist told me NOT to wear a K95(the child sized). He said it is not good for folks with migraines. Hallelujah! Or Alleluia! Or Huzzah!!!! I can wear the first cloth mask I bought that has room for a filter. I put two filters in and it is comfortable!
This is one reason I can't wear a N95. I tried one and within 2 minutes I started having migraine symptoms. And, due to a car accident, my right jaw joint is a disaster.

I just can't wear an N95. I wish I could when at airports, though!
Have you seen the mask turtles? Green cage-looking things that go under your mask to hold it off your face. And it's easy enough to change an around the head to a behind the ears mask.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Gonna check it out, sugar! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona

Russ @blakngold86 wrote: So do I just stop taking my child to the doctor altogether? Still looking for recommendations for a GOOD mask free/non vax pushing Pediatrician on the northwest side. Strike another one off the list yesterday!
AmericaTheBeautiful @Jessieduds wrote: I think it’s really important that we teach our children to stand up for themselves even with doctors. My kids pediatrician was pushing the HPV vaccine and I taught my daughter to say no repeatedly. It’s “peer pressure” coming from an adult which is wrong. No better time to learn
Yes, don't take your children to the doctor again :roll: . And teach your children to stand up against... medical advice. From their doctor.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Doesn’t HPV vaccine prevent cancer?

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”