Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by raison de arizona »

At the antivaxx rally in DC, RFK Jr. says that in the future "none of us can run and none of us can hide" because of Bill Gates' satellites and also 5G, unlike... the Holocaust.

"Even in Hitler's Germany, you could hide in the attic like Anne Frank did."
Auschwitz Memorial @AuschwitzMuseum wrote: Exploiting of the tragedy of people who suffered, were humiliated, tortured & murdered by the totalitarian regime of Nazi Germany - including children like Anne Frank - in a debate about vaccines & limitations during global pandemic is a sad symptom of moral & intellectual decay.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I knew he had gone round the bend a good while ago, but that's really :crazy: .
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

"Bill Gates' satellites" ?? I believe he is thinking of the wrong billionaire. Gates never sent anything into orbit to my knowledge. :popcorn: :smoking:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Gonzaga has suspended the season tickets of its most prominent alum, John Stockton, for failing to comply with the school's mask mandate. Stockton has taken a strong stance against COVID-19 vaccines, shutdown measures and mask mandates.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:50 pm "Bill Gates' satellites" ?? I believe he is thinking of the wrong billionaire. Gates never sent anything into orbit to my knowledge. :popcorn: :smoking:
Other than a million or so anti-vaxxers
raison de arizona

17,000 doctors? It shifts by the end.
Dr. Richard Urso brings the heat 🔥

“We are not one doctor. We are 17,000 doctors!!”

@richardursomd
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I do not see 17,000 doctors on or around that staging.
Lani

Post by Lani »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:02 pm I do not see 17,000 doctors on or around that staging.
He changes from saying doctors. I forget his words, but it sounded anyone who works in a medical office/hospital could sign on. 17K would be a small fraction of people employed in offices, labs, clinics, hospitals, and pharmacies.

A hospital consortium in Hawaii required vaccination, although they did listen to medical & religious exemptions. A few were able to be moved to a different job in the hospitals. Most went bye-bye. I forgot the exact number of the refuseniks, but it sounded pretty big. Turns out, it was only about 2% of the workers.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I lurve how they wear lab coats to these things, like they're working doctors who just got off shift.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

To borrow a retort from the evolution "debate"...

I could (probably very easily) come up with a list of 17,000 Doctors named Bob who support the mandates.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
keith

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:54 pm I lurve how they wear lab coats to these things, like they're working doctors who just got off shift.
Controversy Actors
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:33 pm 17,000 doctors? It shifts by the end.

@richardursomd
This circled (kind of) doofus is Ryan Cole who was recently appointed to the Central District Health Board of Idaho - he is crazier than shit. I am glad I don't live in Idaho.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.89 KiB) Viewed 770 times
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He said doctors first and then he said 17000 "doctors and scientists." So ya... not buying it.
Hic sunt dracones
keith

Post by keith »

The "Australian-Djokovic Affair" - the affair that keeps on giving.

You may recall one of the novellas I produced about the Djoker and his Australian adventure included this short list of folks who have had their visa cancelled (or outright denied) due to Ministerial prerogative:

keith wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:26 pm Here is a list of some of the folks who have been rejected using the law:

The Age: Rappers, deplorables and anti-vaxxers: The people Australia has banned
  • Katie Hopkins (Covid restriction violator and public nudist - she's British)
  • Milo Yiannopoulos (banned on character grounds, then let in after political pressure, then banned again after confirming his bad character)
  • Chelsea Manning (character grounds - criminal background)
  • David Icke (shape-shifting alien hunter and holocaust denier)
  • Gavin McInnes ('Proud Boys' founder, terrorist)
  • Kent Heckenlively (self described "worlds #1 anti-vaxxer" - banned in 2017 - so before Covid)
  • Bassem Tamimi (Palestinian Activist)
  • Johnny Depp and Amber Heard (importing bioweapons - i.e. smuggling their dogs Pistol and Boo)
  • Snoop Dogg (character - drugs and firearms violations)
  • Joe Cocker (marijuana possession - 1974 - different law back then, but similar effect)
You may not be aware of Katie Hopkins, but the Djoker Affair has brought her antics in Australia back to the attention of some folks:

Human Rights Commission investigates granting of visa to Katie Hopkins

(FYI: Australian Human Rights Commission)
The decision to grant a visa to British far-right commentator Katie Hopkins last year is under investigation by the Australian Human Rights Commission following a complaint by a Muslim advocacy group.

Hopkins, 46, was granted a visa to appear on a reality TV show – reportedly Channel Seven’s Big Brother VIP – and arrived in Sydney in July while the city was in lockdown and thousands of Australians were unable to return home from overseas due to tight border restrictions.

But the media personality had her visa cancelled while she was in hotel quarantine, after bragging to her more than 260,000 Instagram followers that she opened her door to guards while maskless and naked to “call out” Australia’s quarantine system and COVID-19 restrictions.
At the time, Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews described Hopkins’ behaviour as “despicable” and said there was “no place in Australia for visa holders who would deliberately endanger others”.

But the incident raised questions about why Hopkins was granted a visa in the first place, given her established record of harmful public commentary, including racial vilification.
In its complaint, AMAN submitted a response to a letter it sent to Home Affairs seeking an explanation for the visa, in which a spokesman said the risk of vilification and other harms must be balanced “against Australia’s well-established tradition of freedom of expression”.

“It can be reasonably inferred from this statement that Ms Hopkins’ freedom of expression, and those who would agree with her in Australia, was given more weight than the human rights of Australians who would be adversely affected by vilification,” it states.

“It is also a reasonable inference that the Minister does not believe that hate speech is best countered by prohibition but by more free speech.”

Hopkins’ rap sheet includes tweeting a call for a “final solution” – a Nazi reference to the extermination of Jews – in response to the 2017 bombing of an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. She has also described migrants crossing the Mediterranean as disease-spreading “cockroaches” and “a plague of feral humans” in a newspaper column.

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:30 pm
As any Shel Silverstein fan instantly recognizes.
Thank you Sugar. A great choice, but unfortunately no. I found what was scratching my brain.

raison de arizona

raison de arizona

A group of antivaxxers who were in DC for the #DefeatTheMandates rally did what they call “drive by red-pilling /outreach” which is harassing masked people with a megaphone from the safety of their vehicle.

You can hear one of them coughing.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Suranis wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:55 pm He said doctors first and then he said 17000 "doctors and scientists." So ya... not buying it.
Since there are nearly a million licensed doctors in the country that gets them a whopping 1.7%. There are a certain percentage of crackpots in any profession. If you can't even get 5% you're on the fringe of the crackpot population.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:33 pm 17,000 doctors? It shifts by the end.

@richardursomd
And he shifts to "doctors and scientists and HUMANITY*!".

And, doctors of what? Literature? Art history? Philosophy? Economics?**

*Shouted very loudly.
**All could be very scientifically literate. But they're not medical doctors as implied by the circus master.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sovcit pee drinking weirdo is now on board with the traveling thingy.
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key, who has set out on a cross-country road trip with the end goal of conducting citizen arrests of Democratic governors, says he doesn’t need a driver’s license, despite operating a motor vehicle. “I travel,” Key told The Daily Beast late on Monday evening, making the pointless distinction between “traveling” and “driving.” “My car is not a car. My car is my wagon, with wagon wheels,” he continued, insisting he doesn’t need a driver’s license to operate his car, which is currently wrapped with graphics claiming the COVID-19 vaccine a “bio-weapon.” “You only drive if you are committing commerce,” Key added. “The only people that need a driver’s license are truck drivers, Uber drivers, FedEx drivers, but if you understand your constitutional rights, you have the ‘life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.’” The anti-vax leader, who swears by drinking copious amounts of his own urine, added: “I am a free man living on the land.” “There is no crime,” :snippity:
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:59 am Sovcit pee drinking weirdo is now on board with the traveling thingy.
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key, who has set out on a cross-country road trip with the end goal of conducting citizen arrests of Democratic governors, says he doesn’t need a driver’s license, despite operating a motor vehicle. “I travel,” Key told The Daily Beast late on Monday evening, making the pointless distinction between “traveling” and “driving.” “My car is not a car. My car is my wagon, with wagon wheels,” he continued, insisting he doesn’t need a driver’s license to operate his car, which is currently wrapped with graphics claiming the COVID-19 vaccine a “bio-weapon.” “You only drive if you are committing commerce,” Key added. “The only people that need a driver’s license are truck drivers, Uber drivers, FedEx drivers, but if you understand your constitutional rights, you have the ‘life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.’” The anti-vax leader, who swears by drinking copious amounts of his own urine, added: “I am a free man living on the land.” “There is no crime,” :snippity:
He has to drive. He's on Delta's and American's no fly list for refusing to wear a mask. He deleted the videos in which he was refused travel by Delta and told Delta staff and airport security that he wasn't allowed to fly American Airlines.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

LM K wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:23 amHe has to drive :fingerwag: travel. He's on Delta's and American's no fly list for refusing to wear a mask. He deleted the videos in which he was refused travel by Delta and told Delta staff and airport security that he wasn't allowed to fly American Airlines.
FIFY

(I hope he has a good auto glass company on speed dial)
Image Image Image Image
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So, his "wagon" is being used to provide a service on behalf of his organization, the "vaccine police." Um.. that's commerce.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:33 am So, his "wagon" is being used to provide a service on behalf of his organization, the "vaccine police." Um.. that's commerce.
NO! NO! NO! It's not commerce - he does not pay taxes ;)
raison de arizona

Great example there, dad. What do you want to bet this is their first time ever at the library, and the purpose was solely to do this?

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”