Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Dave from down under

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by Dave from down under »

:thumbsup:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:14 pm https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-bruce- ... itter_page
Seven From Anti-Vax Doctors’ COVID Conference Fall Sick Within Days
"... an equestrian center full of fringe physicians who had plenty of horse dewormer, but not an ounce of horse sense."

Great line. :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-11- ... /100650132

Northern Territory's Chief Minister Michael Gunner has used a COVID-19 update press conference to denounce misinformation spread by anti-vaxxers and overseas conspiracy theorists who, he says, could harm Indigenous Territorians.

Key points:

Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner says there is "insane, unhinged stuff spreading online"
The misinformation is coming mainly from overseas, he says
He highlighted false rumours about the ADF during the current outbreak

For a while now, Mr Gunner has been taking bigger and more colourful swipes against people — including a US senator — who do not support his government's broad vaccine mandate or against anti-vaxxers more generally.

Today Mr Gunner took aim at "insane, unhinged stuff spreading online" that he said "overwhelmingly comes from people who don't live here and know nothing about us".

He said that "99.9 per cent of the 'BS' that is flying around the internet about the Territory is coming from flogs outside the Territory — mostly America, Canada and the UK".
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:28 am https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2021-11- ... /100650132

Northern Territory's Chief Minister Michael Gunner has used a COVID-19 update press conference to denounce misinformation spread by anti-vaxxers and overseas conspiracy theorists who, he says, could harm Indigenous Territorians.

Key points:

Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner says there is "insane, unhinged stuff spreading online"
The misinformation is coming mainly from overseas, he says
He highlighted false rumours about the ADF during the current outbreak

For a while now, Mr Gunner has been taking bigger and more colourful swipes against people — including a US senator — who do not support his government's broad vaccine mandate or against anti-vaxxers more generally.

Today Mr Gunner took aim at "insane, unhinged stuff spreading online" that he said "overwhelmingly comes from people who don't live here and know nothing about us".

He said that "99.9 per cent of the 'BS' that is flying around the internet about the Territory is coming from flogs outside the Territory — mostly America, Canada and the UK".
Don't tell Matt's "news network".
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

‘Tinfoil hat wearing tossers’: NT chief minister and Aboriginal elders hit back at Covid ‘false information’
Aboriginal elders, health organisations and frontline workers in the Northern Territory’s Covid outbreak have lashed out at false information about public health measures on social media, with the NT chief minister blaming the misinformation on “tinfoil hat wearing tossers, sitting in their parents’ basements in Florida”.

Over the past few days false claims have been circulating online that Aboriginal people from Binjari and Rockhole were being forcibly removed from their homes and taken to enforced quarantine in Howard Springs, and people including children were being forcibly vaccinated.
On Thursday, the chief minister, Michael Gunner, laid into “conspiracy theorists” online, blaming overseas groups for the misinformation.

“Hello to all the conspiracy theorists overseas watching this. Please get a life,” Gunner told a media briefing on Thursday.

“There are ridiculous, untrue rumours about the ADF’s involvement. As we all know, they aren’t carrying weapons – they are carrying fresh food for people.

“Ninety-nine-point-nine-nine per cent of the BS that is flying around on the internet about the Territory is coming from flogs outside the Territory – mostly America, Canada and the UK, people who have nothing better to do than make up lies about us because their own lives are so small and so sad.

“If anybody thinks that we are going to be distracted or intimidated by tinfoil hat wearing tossers, sitting in their parents’ basements in Florida, then you do not know us Territorians,” he said.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:14 pm https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-bruce- ... itter_page
Seven From Anti-Vax Doctors’ COVID Conference Fall Sick Within Days
This is one of them.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/dr ... with-covid
Dr. Bruce Boros MD, 71, Key West, FL. Cardiologist, anti-vaxxer, "seriously ill" with COVID.

According to this article Bruce is at home but seriously ill from COVID. Bruce is one of the most vocal anti-vaxx medical doctors in the world. He also appears to be THE leader in the push for using Ivermectin against COVID (at least self proclaimed). In fact, he recently attended the Florida COVID Summit on Nov 6, at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, Fl, where he and others were pushing Ivermectin. According to the article, at this summit, he claimed, "I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I, I've never felt healthier in my life!" and then got sick with COVID two days later. Apparently, so did six other doctors who attended. As a doctor, he'll surely get monoclonal antibodies and be fine but then claim it was the Ivermectin.
There's a LOT of posts from him on Anti-vax screaming about Ivermectin and other stuff. I have to admit I chuckled when I read the stuff about being on Ivermectin for 16 months. It only popped up as a scam about 4 or 5 months ago. If you were on Ivermectin back then you were stone cold crazy.
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/ar ... h-covid-19
A Trump-adoring Wayne County Republican who spread misinformation about COVID-19 and the vaccine has been hospitalized in intensive care after contracting the virus.

William Hartmann, former vice-chairman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, has been on a ventilator since about Nov. 6, according to his sister Elizabeth Hartmann.

Two sources confirmed to Metro Times that Hartmann has been in intensive care since early November.

The status of his health is unclear.

Hartmann, who refused to certify the county’s election in November 2020 after Joe Biden won, downplayed the coronavirus in a February 2020 Facebook post and questioned “all the hullabaloo in the media about” COVID-19. He suggested it was “about the money.”

In the months since then, he has criticized the vaccine and compared government COVID-19 efforts to Nazi Germany.

Conspiracy theorist and former state Sen. Patrick Colbeck shared the news about Hartmann on his Facebook page, leading to a lot of prayers and condemnations of hospital care from his followers, but none of the 115 comments mentioned the importance of the vaccine. Colbeck's Facebook profile picture reads, "I am not vaccinated, I'm in the control group of the experiment."

It’s unclear whether Hartmann is vaccinated, and in a recent Facebook post he falsely suggested it was a violation of his First and Fifth Amendment rights to be forced to divulge his vaccination status.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Yea Team irony.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I won't say what I'm thinking about his outcome, but you all know what I'm thinking about his outcome.

sorry, not sorry.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:21 am I won't say what I'm thinking about his outcome, but you all know what I'm thinking about his outcome.

sorry, not sorry.
100%
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Not that this will convince the covidiots, but
Vaccines work, Pentagon says, as surge in troop COVID deaths comes to a halt
https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... to-a-halt/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I reported the William Hartmann story to Sorryantivaxxer. I don;t know if it was just me or 200 other people as well as me, but I'm kinda proud he put it up regardless.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/wi ... with-covid
Hic sunt dracones
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

:mad:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Yep. Living one's beliefs. Standing up for what's right.

:liar:
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

LM K wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:39 pm Yep. Living one's beliefs. Standing up for what's right.

:liar:
The "courage of their convictions" is a foreign concept to them.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I thought they could soak out the devil's venom with a Borax bath after getting the shot to keep said job.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
James Carter wrote:I am the only one in my family of three siblings, a sister in law, a brother in law, three nephews and a niece who has refused to get vaccinated. All have accepted my decision based on my having almost fully recovered from a 17 day hospitalization for COVID-19 — all except the youngest, a nephew, and the only left-winger among us.
Image ImageImage
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Idiots in Las Vegas with nothing better to do on the day of the lord. :faint:
PatriotTakes
@patriottakes
Heads up @ClarkCountySch and @ClarkCountyNV. That group with the Confederate flag is planning to target board members’ homes again this Sunday night. @BaskinRobbins, are you ok with Neo-Confederates using your parking lot as a meet up before harassing people at their homes?
That Baskin Robbins is about a mile from my house and it's in a strip mall with other businesses, including the nail salon where I get my pedicures.

PatriotTakes
@patriottakes
Audio up: Antivaxxers in Clark County, Nevada are megaphoning at the homes of commissioners and school board members tonight.
Listen as two of the protesters debate whether to continue displaying the Confederate flag or not to avoid bad press.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Yeah. They wouldn't want to telegraph their true position.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Evidently I got 3 doses of "nano-razors". Should I be worried?
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (77.79 KiB) Viewed 690 times
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Terrified. :shock:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Idiots. Graphene hydroxide is a super-conductor, not a razor blade.

This is why your wifi and 5G improves after you're fully vaxed. Don't forget the booster.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I don't mess around - I got the Wi-Fi booster AND the 5G booster. Together with my cobalt-chromium alloy knee, I'm so damn high tech I oughta be in orbit. :stars:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: about the guy mentioned above
Who was Dr. Andreas Noack and what was his cause of death?
By Charitarth Ahlawat -November 30, 20210
Who was Dr. Andreas Noack and what was his cause of death?: It seems like this has come to our attention that a different German Doctor whistleblower may have been murdered, his name is Doctor Andreas Noack and apparently, he created a video exposing graphene oxide which was found inside the vaccines, it is bad because this can be incredibly damageable to the human body internally. After the video was made and translated from German to English, this doctor has apparently ended up dead, while we are not sure if this is the case is the truth, it appears to be the case of another German whistleblower about the vaccines which quickly ended up dead and this has gotten our attention and we are going to be updating you.

and more crazy at https://getindianews.com/who-was-dr-and ... -of-death/

ETA. it seems this was the same guy whose livestream of a police arrest was on youtube and mentioned on Oldbow here too, was against the covid lockdown back then.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”