Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Suranis

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by Suranis »

Looks like Initials. F J *unclear,* Could be B or E.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Suranis wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:30 pm Looks like Initials. F J *unclear,* Could be B or E.
FJB? That’s, uh, Let’s Go Brandon. I bet that’s it, given her attitude.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I hope you're wrong, but you are probably not. :(
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/ ... x-rcna4859
In a TikTok video that has garnered hundreds of thousands of views, Dr. Carrie Madej outlined the ingredients for a bath she said will “detox the vaxx” for people who have given into Covid-19 vaccine mandates.

The ingredients in the bath are mostly not harmful, although the supposed benefits attached to them are entirely fictional. Baking soda and epsom salts, she falsely claims, will provide a “radiation detox” to remove radiation Madej falsely believes is activated by the vaccine. Bentonite clay will add a “major pull of poison,” she says, based on a mistaken idea in anti-vaccine communities that toxins can be removed from the body with certain therapies.

Then, she recommends adding in one cup of borax, a cleaning agent that’s been banned as a food additive by the Food and Drug Administration, to “take nanotechnologies out of you.”

In reality, in addition to being potentially harmful as a skin and eye irritant, a borax “detox bath” will not remove the effects of the Covid vaccine from your body.

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

We also too have a separate thread for this: The Stupid It Burns... :blackeye:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

and in the olden days the burnt and drowned witches for such advise :twisted:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:15 pm We also too have a separate thread for this: The Stupid It Burns... :blackeye:
Yeah, I could've cross posted.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

It's definitely a head-bangingingly stupid idea, but if it convinces idiots people to get vaxed to stay employed, then bath in the solution to undo it, I'll not complain.

But I will laugh and laugh...
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Baking soda and epsom salts ... Bentonite clay ...borax ...
What a f'in idjit.

She totally forgotted bleach and hydrochloroquine! :mad2:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

That made me smirk. Sorry, not sorry.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Proving once again someone can be both smart and stupid at the same time.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/13/us/houst ... index.html
CNN)A Texas hospital says it has suspended the privileges of a doctor who spread misinformation about Covid-19 on her social media.

Dr. Mary Bowden, an ear, nose and throat doctor at Houston Methodist Hospital, posted "harmful" and "dangerous misinformation" about Covid-19 and its treatments, according to the hospital.

The doctor was a recent addition to Houston Methodist's medical staff and used her social media to "express her personal and political opinions about the COVID-19 vaccine and treatments," Houston Methodist said in a statement on Twitter.

"Her privileges have been suspended," a spokesperson for the hospital told CNN.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Residency at Stanford.

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... e-mandate/
The Oklahoma National Guard has rejected the Defense Department’s requirement for all service members to receive the coronavirus vaccine and will allow personnel to sidestep the policy with no repercussions, an order from the governor that could serve as a blueprint for other Republican-led states that have challenged Biden administration mandates.

Brig. Gen. Thomas Mancino, appointed this week by Gov. Kevin Stitt (R) as adjutant of the state’s 10,000 National Guard soldiers and airmen, on Thursday notified those under his command that they are not required to receive the vaccine and won’t be punished if they decline it.

It’s an extraordinary refusal of Pentagon policy by the general and follows Stitt’s written request to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin seeking suspension of the requirement for Guard personnel in the state.

“We will respond appropriately,” John Kirby, a Pentagon spokesperson, said of Stitt’s letter. “That said, Secretary Austin believes that a vaccinated force is a more ready force. That is why he has ordered mandatory vaccines for the total force, and that includes our National Guard, who contribute significantly to national missions at home and abroad.”
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Does that “accomodation” extend to all the other vaccines that is required of service personnel?

If COVID-19 had be a hostile bio-weapon then anti-vaxxers are willing supporters of American deaths and degradation of the US military capabilities.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

You'd think someone who has been in the military long enough to be a Brig Gen would know how the military works.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:25 am You'd think someone who has been in the military long enough to be a Brig Gen would know how the military works.
Yabbut that is overridden by the prime directive of RW Republicanism: "Under a Democratic administration, the following do not apply to us: federal laws, facts (scientific, economic or common moral standards, honesty and general decency. Any attempt to apply them shall be considered Communism."
filly

Post by filly »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:16 am

I forwarded this to a neighbor who had particularly nasty back surgery a few days ago. He quickly thanked me and said his back pain had subsided significantly when he read the article!
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

filly wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:48 am
Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:16 am

I forwarded this to a neighbor who had particularly nasty back surgery a few days ago. He quickly thanked me and said his back pain had subsided significantly when he read the article!
Curious what the connection is between his back pain and the doctor dying?
filly

Post by filly »

He told me earlier this year that these stories give him a perverse satisfaction. He’s had it with Covidiots . So this makes him feel better. At least he admits how he thinks!
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I sort-of-get-it with doctors who have bought into "natural medicine" and that sort of anti-pharma woo.

So if they are anti-artificial, anti anything that isn't natural (for some perverted definition of "natural"), then rejection of vaccines fits that mindset.

Artificial vitamins? Not so much, but supplements are how quacks make a good living, and vitamins tend to be the unimpeachable saints of nutrition, even when made in gleaming biochemical reactors.

But when one of these quacks promotes ivermectin, the anti-parasite medication, it's clear that their motivation is purely RWNJ political, a f*** you to science and those sciency Democrats. No rational and informed person advocates ivermectin for Covid, there is zero evidence for its effectiveness, plenty of evidence against, so the advocacy is a purely political stunt.

I feel some guilt at my mild schadenfreude when these proselytizing poltroons slip the mortal coil, but then I remember that what I feel was in no way a factor in their actions, and the fact of my not celebrating their well-earned demises proves I am not heartless. It is not me that chose to leave behind a widow and orphans rather than accept science and decency.
Lani

Post by Lani »

If you ever visit the sorryantivaxxers website, you'll see all the reports on medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, nurses and hospital techies who refuse the vaccine. Makes me glad that so many hospitals are requiring staff to be vaccinated.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:07 pm Residency at Stanford.

Dr. Bowden is a piece of work. She now accepts only unvaxed patients.

Dr. Mary Talley Bowden announced Saturday that she will only accept new patients who are unvaccinated. The ENT doctor in Houston said she is taking a stand for people who can’t find treatment elsewhere.

Bowden, said her policy has resulted in being reported to the Texas Medical Board and negative attacks online by other doctors. But, she told me in an interview Monday, that she is not backing down.

“I didn’t realize the amount of despair unvaccinated people felt because no one is speaking for them,” Dr. Bowden told me. “No one is voicing what’s going on. Doctors for the most part are just going along because of what you saw happened to me — vicious backlash and trying to take my license away.”

Bowden emailed her current patients Saturday that her decision came after a combination of being told she can no longer operate on unvaccinated patients at a surgery center and having hospital privileges denied for trying to give Ivermectin to a dying COVID patient. She emailed her patients on Saturday:

"I am not anti-vaccination, but all the data I have collected suggests that the vaccine is not working. 42% of the patients we treated last month with IV monoclonal antibodies for symptomatic COVID were fully vaccinated.

I believe vaccination is a personal choice and like everything else in medicine, should be protected by HIPAA. I understand if this alienates many of you, but all my opinions are based on my clinical experience and not the news."

:snippity:

Bowden said multiple medical events led her to change her practice's policy on new patients. A major factor was being told she needs to provide proof of COVID vaccination to continue operating in a small surgical center.

"The final straw was the email I received from one of the surgery centers I operate at. I was informed that in order to continue operating, myself and my patients would need to provide proof of vaccination
. I kindly told them that was not going to work for me, and I would operate elsewhere."

This is what Bowden emailed her current patients about her new policy:

"Given the current climate and the writing on the wall, I am shifting my practice focus to treating the unvaccinated. In order to make room for the unvaccinated who cannot find care, I will not be accepting new patients with routine ENT problems who are vaccinated. I will continue to care for established patients, vaccinated or not, and would never turn anyone away with a life-threatening illness based on their vaccination status. But this is my way of taking a stand, and I hope other physicians will follow."

Dr. Bowden told me she believes in giving COVID patients anything that could help. But that is what led her to being denied privileges at Texas Health Huguley Hospital in Ft. Worth.

Her patient is a Tarrant County Sheriff Deputy and father of six children. He’s dying from COVID and the hospital’s treating physicians refuse to give him Ivermectin. A judge on Friday ruled that Dr. Bowden be granted temporary privileges and allowed to administer medications to her patient. However, in response, the hospital denied her request for privileges.

“I have a flawless record,” she said by phone. “There’s no reason for that other than keep this poor guy from getting medicine.” Dr. Bowden has never before been denied hospital privileges and has never been sued. She said the patient still has not received the medication on Monday.

I asked Dr. Bowden what was the biggest factor in making her decision to only treat unvaccinated. She said the sheriff’s deputy who is dying at Texas Huguley Hospital.

“My patient in the hospital — that is just so wrong, that is pure evil,” she replied. “It’s him more than anything - having the hospital just brazenly defy the court. I’m scared he’s going to die, and Ivermectin hasn’t been tried.” I asked if she believed that Ivermectin would save his life. She said, “It certainly could make a difference.”
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”