Nikki Haley 2024 - Nimarata Nikki Haley (née Randhawa) - Jan 20, 1972 (Poll)

How long Will Nimarata Nikki Haley's Candidacy for President Last?

Less than a year
16%
Until she's humiliated and ridiculed and driven out by Trump
23%
Until she runs out of grift from the marks
23%
Until the Debates
2%
Until the first few Primaries
11%
Until one of the candidates has a majority of the delegates
No votes
All the way to the Convention
9%
Hey, that's President Nimrata to you!
2%
Really, it never started
14%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 56

neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:25 pm Oh you wanna be a US Representive, sure thing, here's this liberal, historically black district for ya...Oh, you wanna be President, no I'm sorry...that's for white men only..."
Which is why I suspect Haley doesn't really have a chance. She is too brown for being that high up the chain. Even governor is more of a 'supporting role' on the national stage. But conservatives can be surprisingly supportive of people from demographics they don't like if the person agrees with how terrible their own people are.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

But she is a she..

A horrible person
But still a she and MAGA will not accept her
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah. MAGA will never accept her, but the other Republican Party might.

I want Trump to beat her. I think he will. The Sane Republicans are greatly outnumbered by the Insane.
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Republican Accountability @AccountableGOP wrote: Nikki Haley: “Let’s look at the last 48 hours...Trump gets on stage and throws a temper tantrum...Then he goes and says he’s going to ban anyone from MAGA that donates to me...He’s totally unhinged.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I was reading the chyron that says the RNC is backing off their trump is King! proposal. I have to find out what caused that. Mega donors? (inside) Polls showing Haley can beat Biden but Biden can beat trump?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:50 pm I was reading the chyron that says the RNC is backing off their trump is King! proposal. I have to find out what caused that. Mega donors? (inside) Polls showing Haley can beat Biden but Biden can beat trump?
tfg didn't want it.
viewtopic.php?p=242099#p242099
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I assume the idiot didn't want it because he wants the the adulation of all that winning (and to fundraise on it). I suspect he might want to continue going at it even if he was the only candidate left.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

thx!

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

tfg is skeered.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Haley calling on Trump to debate: You cannot hide behind a teleprompter at rallies. He needs to come face-to-face. Man up, Donald.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Sounds like she's been watching some old HRC videos. She always called him Donald and called him out. MAGA hated that; I guess they'll hate it here, too.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, Justin Treudeu did it too when facing the pres, and TFG always flinched. He HATES being called Donald.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Don't like her, won't ever vote for her, but I am HERE for the dogfight.

ImageImageImage x4
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:48 pm Don't like her, won't ever vote for her, but I am HERE for the dogfight.
She makes me nervous. If something happens to Trump, she'll be the candidate, and I fear she could beat Biden. GOP voters (non-MAGA) who might have stayed home because of Trump would be motivated to beat Biden if they can have Haley. There's a MAGA base who will vote like crazy for Trump; will they vote for her? I don't know.

But she's not "moderate" in any sense regardless of what people say/think.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
raison de arizona

Rolodex wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:38 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:48 pm Don't like her, won't ever vote for her, but I am HERE for the dogfight.
She makes me nervous. If something happens to Trump, she'll be the candidate, and I fear she could beat Biden. GOP voters (non-MAGA) who might have stayed home because of Trump would be motivated to beat Biden if they can have Haley. There's a MAGA base who will vote like crazy for Trump; will they vote for her? I don't know.

But she's not "moderate" in any sense regardless of what people say/think.
Haley's views are repugnant. She was terrible at the UN. The only reason she appears reasonable is the comparison against tfg, 'cause she's not reasonable otherwise.
Rolodex

Post by Rolodex »

Exactly. She's awful, but she doesn't rant and rave and defame people, so the folks who barely pay attention and who always vote R will be relieved to be able to vote for her.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

She has said she would support a national abortion ban.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:52 pm She has said she would support a national abortion ban.
Start sticking these morons on C-17s and drop them off in Teheran. They'll fit in quite nicely.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

John Thomas8 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:11 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:52 pm She has said she would support a national abortion ban.
Start sticking these morons on C-17s and drop them off in Teheran. They'll fit in quite nicely.
Why? You would find Theran pretty ok on Abortion.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Nikki Haley says police had 'guns drawn' on her parents after 'swatting' incident
"It put the law enforcement officers in danger, it put my family in danger."

ByNicholas Kerr
January 28, 2024, 11:09 PM

Nikki Haley's parents were home when she was targeted by a "swatting" hoax in December at her home on Kiawah Island, South Carolina, she said on Sunday.

Appearing on NBC's "Meet the Press," the former South Carolina governor and 2024 Republican presidential candidate said that officers had "guns drawn" and pointed at her parents, who were with a caregiver, after police were reportedly falsely directed to her residence on suspicion of a crime.

Haley and her son were not home at the time of what she called an "awful situation," which was first reported by Reuters.

Haley's husband, Michael, was also not present as he is currently deployed overseas with the South Carolina National Guard.

According to an email referencing comments from Kiawah Island Public Safety Director Craig Harris to other town officials, obtained by Reuters, the incident occurred on Dec. 30 after a man called 911 and "claimed to have shot his girlfriend and threatened to harm himself while at the residence of Nikki Haley," Harris said.

Authorities determined the threat was a hoax, and no known arrests were made.

ABC News has reached out to Harris for comment but has not yet received a response.

"It put the law enforcement officers in danger, it put my family in danger and, you know, it was not a safe situation," Haley said on Sunday, adding that the threat was not the only one made against her so far during the 2024 campaign cycle.

"That's what happens when you run for president," Haley said. "What I don't want is for my kids to live like this."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nikki-h ... =106748709
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Nikki Haley was swatted twice within days amid ‘spike’ in threats to officials
Police responded to fake calls targeting Republican presidential candidate, along with several other high-profile politicians

Erum Salam
Tue 30 Jan 2024 02.03 CET

Nikki Haley was targeted by a second “swatting” attempt on New Year’s Day – just two days after authorities responded to a similar call regarding Haley, according to Reuters.

This time, the call was made by someone who said Haley’s daughter had been shot and was lying in a pool of blood. The caller, who told police her name was Rose, also said she was on the phone with Haley, who was threatening to shoot herself.

A Charleston county sheriff’s deputy responded to the scene and it was soon discovered the call was a hoax.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... epublicans
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Shirley the usual suspects - ANTIFA .... :twisted:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Haley Super PAC Says It Raised $50.1 Million, Eclipsing Trump
The figure for the second half of last year outstripped the $46 million that Donald Trump’s super PAC announced. But the Haley PAC has spent heavily, and it’s unclear how much is left.

Rebecca Davis O’Brien and Jonathan Swan
Jan. 25, 2024

The main super PAC backing Nikki Haley said Thursday that it had raised $50.1 million in the second half of 2023, a hefty sum that eclipses the amount brought in by the leading super PAC backing former President Donald J. Trump.

The group, SFA Fund Inc., provided the figure to The New York Times but did not offer additional details about its finances. Detailed filings are due with the Federal Election Commission on Jan. 31, and will lay out all of the fund-raising and spending the group did between July 1 and Dec. 31.

The Trump-aligned super PAC, MAGA Inc., said Thursday that it had raised more than $46 million in the second half of 2023, and that it had ended the year with just over $23 million cash on hand.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/25/us/p ... trump.html
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:56 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:11 pm
Why? You would find Theran pretty ok on Abortion.
But if they're in Teheran they're not here farking things up.
raison de arizona

https://x.com/shannonrwatts/status/1752 ... 32797?s=20
Shannon Watts @shannonrwatts wrote: Before shooting nine Black parishioners to death in Charleston, the murderer told his victims that Black people were “taking over the country.”
chris evans @notcapnamerica wrote: NEW: Nikki Haley says the Charleston shooting, in which white supremacist Dylan Roof killed 9 Black people, "was not about racism"

https://msn.com/en-us/news/us/haley-say ... r-BB1hyYMl
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Roof was explicit.

Return to “US President”