Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

2024 Arizona Senate (Sinema's seat)

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gallego is a Marine combat veteran, Hamadeh served in the Army Reserve. Presumably, Hamadeh has put on a few pounds since then.
Ruben Gallego @RubenGallego wrote: I don’t think you should wear skin tights BDU’s like you are an extra from Magic Mike. But here we are.
Abe Hamadeh @AbrahamHamadeh wrote: I don’t think @RubenGallego has the temperament to be Senator. Arizonans deserve better.
Gallego has launched a full throated campaign, I am in receipt of several emails and text messages from him in the last day. I kicked him some $ to help start him off. Although this whole thing feels painfully premature. But whatever, it is what it is, I guess.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

gotta include his launch video
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Don't count out Sen. Kyrsten Sinema just yet
Opinion: For Sen. Kyrsten Sinema to win reelection, the stars must align and four things need to happen. I wouldn't count her out just yet.

With Ruben Gallego’s entry into Arizona’s Senate race, it appears the political obituary of the senator he seeks to succeed is all but written.

RIP, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema.

So say the pollsters and most of the state’s political consultant class, people who believe Sinema’s December departure from the Democratic Party was a death blow to her reelection prospects.

And yet, of late, there are three additional letters I’ve begun hearing around town.

NSF. Not so fast.

“I think she’s absolutely going to run,” said longtime consultant Chuck Coughlin, a former Republican who (like a lot of Arizonans) became an independent in 2017. “If she could get 20 to 25% of the Democratic and Republican vote and 60% of independents, that’s 43% of a statewide race. That’s a win.”
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion ... 837983007/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ex-Speaker Pelosi to headline a fundraiser for Democrat seeking Sen. Sinema's seat
Nancy Pelosi will be the special guest at a fundraiser for Rep. Ruben Gallego's campaign for Sen. Kyrsten Sinema's Arizona seat. Sinema hasn't said if she'll run for re-election.
:snippity:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... -rcna91372
The invite with the price list: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... 4-img_5833

Return to “U.S. Senate”