Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Brunson v. Adams - MAGAts Version of Birthers Hopium / ReVote2017 SCOTUS Case

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
realist

Post by realist »

Orlylicious, it may finally be time to panic.
Deron took this course on how to win in court without a lawyer, how to control judges, who to control lawyers and much, much more. How could the Brunsons lose? :eek:

https://www.howtowinincourt.com/FrameSe ... QStartHere
Image X 4
Image X 32
much ado

Post by much ado »

How could the Brunsons lose?

Let us count the ways...
bob

Post by bob »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:38 pm Didn't they have a grifty thingy where you paid a "processing fee" to sign your name to a petition?
I don't think so. But I recall they said they would mail a letter on your behalf. For a fee, natch.

realist wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:39 pm Orlylicious, it may finally be time to panic.
Deron took this course on howLiterally any losing idiot can file something with SCOTUS.

It'll be denied, just like everything else the Brunson Grifters touch. to win in court without a lawyer, how to control judges, who to control lawyers and much, much more. How could the Brunsons lose? :eek:

From the grifter who sold Laity his "degree." :towel:
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

bob wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:56 pm
W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:38 pm Didn't they have a grifty thingy where you paid a "processing fee" to sign your name to a petition?
I don't think so. But I recall they said they would mail a letter on your behalf. For a fee, natch.
Yep, that's what I was thinking of.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:56 pm
realist wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:39 pm Orlylicious, it may finally be time to panic.
Deron took this course on howLiterally any losing idiot can file something with SCOTUS.

It'll be denied, just like everything else the Brunson Grifters touch. to win in court without a lawyer, how to control judges, who to control lawyers and much, much more. How could the Brunsons lose? :eek:

From the grifter who sold Laity his "degree." :towel:
They need to profile Laity on that site to show how their suggestions do really work.

Time for them to fire up their Microsoft Frontpage to edit their site.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

New California filed an Amicus in:
No. 22-1028
Title: Loy Arlan Brunson, Petitioner v. Alma S. Adams, et al.
Docketed: April 24, 2023
Lower Ct: United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
Case Numbers: (23-4042)

Sure nice of them to seek to avoid a "bloody and armed conflict", just give them what they want.

A fair reading of the Order of Dismissal is, “Everybody’s rights were violated in this election, so no one, including Plaintiff, has standing to complain.” That logic and cavalier dismissal of Plaintiff’s case is what led to the initial Revolution in 1776. Plaintiff and Amicus seek to avoid a bloody and armed conflict by seeking a peaceful resolution of Plaintiff’s grievances in the Courts. Plaintiff’s last hope is for action by
this Honorable Court resolving his grievance in his favor.

This threaty ass*ole deserves to be named.

May 08 2023 Amicus brief of Paul Preston and New California State submitted.
Robert Ellsworth Thomas III
Counsel of Record Robert E. Thomas, Attorney at Law
150 S. Nevada Hwy 160, 8-310
Pahrump, NV 89048
CARGUY341@YAHOO.COM 5308281234
Party name: Paul Preston and New California State

California attorney.

Robert Ellsworth Thomas III #60098
License Status: Active
Address: 150 South Hwy 160, #8-310, Pahrump, NV 89048
License Status, Disciplinary and Administrative History
All changes of license status due to nondisciplinary administrative matters and disciplinary actions.
Date License Status Discipline Administrative Action
Present Active
1/16/2001 Active
1/1/1989 Inactive
6/17/1974 Admitted to the State Bar of California
Law School: Univ of San Diego SOL; San Diego CA
https://apps.calbar.ca.gov/attorney/Lic ... tail/60098

He filed an Amicus for "New California" and "New Nevada" in TX v PA. In this article, there's a video clip of a bunch of alter kockers announcing "New Nevada". Any day now.

https://pvtimes.com/news/fake-californi ... uit-93572/

Brunson Filing: https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 2-1028.pdf
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

The pooterati has convinced themselves SCOTUS is going to install a new president THIS WEEK. :smoking:

When, in reality, the government's response is due. The government either will waive its response or blow the deadline off.

Either way, the next step will be for SCOTUS to dead list the petition to conference, presumably mid-June.

(Negligible chance a shipping clerk might belatedly bounce it.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

As expected:

1. SCOTUS didn't remove Biden today. :o
2. The government waived its response.

So next step is to be deadlisted at a conference.

June 6, 13, and 20 are the final conferences for this term. I'll take the slight over on June 13.

June 1, 8, 15, and 22 are the final conferences for this term. I'll take the slight over on June 15.
Edit: :bag:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

A Brunson was ... factual and without embellishment. :faint:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 6:23 pm As expected:

1. SCOTUS didn't remove Biden today. :o
2. The government waived its response.

So next step is to be deadlisted at a conference.

June 6, 13, and 20 are the final conferences for this term. I'll take the slight over on June 13.
Based on their distribution schedule, I would tend to pick June 15 since the conference days are June 1, 8, 15, and 22.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:30 pm Based on their distribution schedule, I would tend to pick June 15 since the conference days are June 1, 8, 15, and 22.
Apologies; I was looking at next term's calendar. :bag:

Amending my guess: June 15, with the denial being published on June 20 (June 19 is (now) a holiday).
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Deron took this course on how to win in court without a lawyer, how to control judges, who to control lawyers and much, much more. How could the Brunsons lose? :eek:

OMG OMG OMG! I just saw this and my heart rate soared and my palms got sweaty!

This came up in January, for some reason I think that Darrell Brooks used that course too and look at how dazzling his case went.

Now it's Brunsons -- as Bob posted, the Government has GIVEN UP because they fear the Brunson Bros so much. They may be taking out 3 SCOTUS justices and a majority of the Congress and POTUS/VPOTUS. This could be a disaster! Brunson must have learned all this from Juris Dictionary and that course -- who knew there was no Sovereign Immunity, and that Brunson has the right to petition the government and not stop until he obtains the result he wants. Or there will be bloodshed and another civil war.

Thank you for the heads up... Just went to make sure that my Go Bag is ready. From your message which clearly you downplayed to not panic me further, it sounds like Obots will be rounded up first and put into a Brunson Bros Re-education Camp. Listening to trumpet music all day and night until we mindlessly agree with everything they say,, and that MAGA is the only way to save America. We've got to get away before that happens! Bob, I'll pack a sleeping bag and some protein bars for you too... maybe we'll meet Realist at a train freight car to hide and get to Canada.

This May Be It! Really! For Sure This Time! RED ALERT!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Paging Orlylicious, the boss has a special assignment for you:
At 6pm PST Vem Miller will interview Loy Brunson about the ongoing legal actions by he and his brothers against governmental corruption. Special Guest Attorney Joey Gilbert joins Loy to help bring a legal perspective upon the current court actions.
It's a doubleheader:
Putting the Pressure On | Special Guest Loy Brunson Joins Doug Hagmann - The Hagmann Report
Grifters all the way down.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

This is a dangerous assignment! If Realist was here to hold my hand while doing this it would be way betterer. Using an alias on Rumble just in case. First thing I heard:

Host: "If you guys had hired attorneys, you would have been stuck in the mud, right? WIth all kinds of excuses."

Dammit! They've cracked the formula for success! Heading over to Expedia to check flights.

► Show Spoiler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Edit: oops wrong thread should be here: viewtopic.php?p=195929#p195929
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Lani

Post by Lani »

Most horrible news today. :crying: :mad:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bob

Post by bob »

"Don't give your money to other scammers; give your money to us, the OG scammers!"
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 9:04 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:30 pm Based on their distribution schedule, I would tend to pick June 15 since the conference days are June 1, 8, 15, and 22.
Apologies; I was looking at next term's calendar. :bag:

Amending my guess: June 15, with the denial being published on June 20 (June 19 is (now) a holiday).
This might be the only part of a Brunson case where the outcome is uncertain. It has not been listed as distributed for conference even though the distribution date was yesterday, which would have put it on the 15th. However, the current list for the 15th is only 40 cases (according to CertPool.com), so it may be a case that the list has not been fully updated online. The other possibility is they are trying to keep that one down in size and decided to hold that one back for now.

I don't see anyway to search for a conference list on the SCOUTS website so I the only place I could determine this was the CertPool.

Yes, I am easily entertained by odd trivia and data. It's much better than reading about what the RWNJs are doing lately. They are beginning to annoy me.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:43 pm New California filed an Amicus in:
No. 22-1028
Title: Loy Arlan Brunson, Petitioner v. Alma S. Adams, et al.
Docketed: April 24, 2023
That proposed brief got kicked. It has since been resubmitted (but, nb., not yet filed).

I wonder if that was the delay in sending this petition to a conference. It still remains unassigned, and at this point I don't believe it'll go to either this week's conference or next's. Leaving the term's final conference, or a long summer before being denied at the long conference in the fall.

And, of course:

:roll:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

If the clerks put it on tomorrow's distribution, it would go on the 22 June conference. If not, summer list.

As far as I can tell.
bob

Post by bob »

The government filed its reply in Raland v. SCOTUS Ladies I Don't Like.

I expect a relatively quick dismissal, as this is just a big nothingburger.

I also expect no sanctions; just dump and move on.
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

orlylicious wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:27 pm This is a dangerous assignment! If Realist was here to hold my hand while doing this it would be way betterer. Using an alias on Rumble just in case. First thing I heard:

Host: "If you guys had hired attorneys, you would have been stuck in the mud, right? WIth all kinds of excuses."

Dammit! They've cracked the formula for success! Heading over to Expedia to check flights.

► Show Spoiler
LOVE!!
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:52 pm If the clerks put it on tomorrow's distribution, it would go on the 22 June conference. If not, summer list.
Made it onto the June 22 conference. :towel:

Denial to be published June 26.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:31 am
northland10 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:52 pm If the clerks put it on tomorrow's distribution, it would go on the 22 June conference. If not, summer list.
Made it onto the June 22 conference. :towel:

Denial to be published June 26.
And the petition for rehearing will be denied on their mid-summer rehearing dump, unless Brunson is slow to file the petition.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”