Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Brunson v. Adams - MAGAts Version of Birthers Hopium / ReVote2017 SCOTUS Case

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:40 pm IIRC, Taitz actually threw paper at the ICC. Oldbow would know; I can't be bothered presently to research.
My memory was that she did through paper at them. Obviously, it was never a case and they ignored it.

I had forgotten until Eurobot mentioned that she had signed up for that email list fro the Hague and then said she was a member of their "bar" (or something similar I am to lazy to look up on Oldbow).
101010 :towel:
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

northland10 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:44 pm
bob wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:40 pm IIRC, Taitz actually threw paper at the ICC. Oldbow would know; I can't be bothered presently to research.
My memory was that she did through paper at them. Obviously, it was never a case and they ignored it.

I had forgotten until Eurobot mentioned that she had signed up for that email list fro the Hague and then said she was a member of their "bar" (or something similar I am to lazy to look up on Oldbow).
My recollection (and I'm likewise too lazy to look it up), was that she paid to attend some conference of the ICC bar and thought she was going to be allowed to present her "evidence."
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Enlarged 'zibits! :lol:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

As Realist put it :lol: "HELLO!!! I am being ignored and need attention, and since I know my "complaint" is the most important thing on your agenda... HERE I AM AGAIN!!!"
Press Release, Complaint against Palestinian leader for Crimes against Humanity was resubmitted in light of Palestinian Territories joining ICC
Posted on | April 1, 2015 | No Comments

Dr.Orly Taitz ESQ
Law Offices of Orly Taitz
29839 Santa Margarita, ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688, USA
Ph. 949-683-5411 Fax 949-7667603
orly.taitz@hushmail.com

Attention:
Fatou Bensouda
Chief Prosecutor
Office of the Prosecutor
International Criminal Court
Post Office Box 19519, 2500 CM The Hague, The Netherlands

MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION :lol: IN LIGHT OF CHANGE OF JURISDICTION OF THE COMPLAINT FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AGAINST KHALED MESHAAL, LEADER OF HAMAS PALESTINIAN ORGANIZATION.

Dear Ms. Bensouda,

cc International Criminal Court
cc Inter-American Commission for Human rights
And remember how IMPRESSED we all were with Lena's distinguished invitation? Trying to remember... Foggy, did you and Realist donate to this? :P
Mugwhump » Tue May 20, 2014 12:19 pm

She wants her minions to pay for her vacation now: At Orlytaitzesq.com

ATTORNEY ORLY TAITZ RECEIVED AN INVITE TO A MEETING ORGANIZED BY THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT IN IRELAND. THE FEE FOR TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE AROUND $2,500. SHE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE DONORS WHO CAN HELP WITH THE FEE. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO SPREAD THE WORD

”Open invitation to ICC's "summer school".Isn't this similar to one held in Victoria BC where Oily said she was "invited' to speak"? As I remember it she didn't go because they wouldn't give her star billing. Hell, I just got an invite to a conference in Australia. Anybody willing to kick it for airfare, hotel and ummm "incidentals"?

Brunsons are really missing out not having Taitz onboard for this slam-dunk case. Should we introduce them? If they get tired of hearing her screech, they can just blow their trumpets in unison on the phone. :smoking:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:01 am He's gone insane, he snapped. This video is nuts. "The SCOTUS Nuclear Bomb". Now he's scared that Democrats will use the awesome power he was able to reveal! :lol:

No worries OL. The NLA and Barbie and Ken are on the case (actually I don't know if it is the same case). I'm on Maui and not checking poot stuff much. I walked by Wailea Point though - was still a beautiful spot. Edit - not the same case but it is insane. Here is the 232 page thingy (I haven't read it).
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (83.75 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org ... ourt_0.pdf
bob

Post by bob »

SheFinds (via MSN and Yahoo!): Supreme Court To Hear Case To Reinstate Donald Trump Over 'Rigged' Election:
Yesterday 6:30 AM
The rehearing petition was denied last week.

Zombie 'bots with senses of humor republished on old story about the grifters' frivolous paper throwing. Leading to, e.g.:

Worst timeline.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Looks like the Brunson Grifters (or, rather, their marks) never read SCOTUS R. 44:
The Clerk will not file consecutive petitions and petitions that are out of time under this Rule.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

:brickwallsmall:

I guess they feel it is their Constitutional right to get a "no, no, and f*** no" response. They only have "no, no" from SCOTUS right now. They demand their "f*** no."
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:19 pm I guess they feel it is their Constitutional right to get a "no, no, and f*** no" response. They only have "no, no" from SCOTUS right now. They demand their "f*** no."
Some :crazy: on the bird site essentially already said that: the First Amendment right to petition for grievances means endless paper throwing is constitutionally required.

SPOILER: :fingerwag: :nope:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:23 pm
northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:19 pm I guess they feel it is their Constitutional right to get a "no, no, and f*** no" response. They only have "no, no" from SCOTUS right now. They demand their "f*** no."
Some :crazy: on the bird site essentially already said that: the First Amendment right to petition for grievances means endless paper throwing is constitutionally required.

Butm but, but the Declaration of Independence and the English Act of 1871!!!!!!

I went to the thread and was welcomed by the loveliness of SovShittery.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:27 pm Butm but, but the Declaration of Independence and the English Act of 1871!!!!!!
That was my personal favorite: an act that doesn't even exist. :towel:

Because I speak sov-cit :bag:, I caught the reference to the DC Organic Act of 1871.
Image ImageImage
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

I’ve recently gone down the laughable Brunson vs Adams lawsuit rabbit hole, which has become a cause celebre amongst the MAGAts and poot-erati.

The details of this no-way-in-hell lawsuit are hilarious and took me back to the glory days of Sgt. Riley’s equally constitutional Operation American Spring.

Was I imagining things or are the Brunsons also supposed to be awarded $3 billion dollars as part of their magical lawsuit?

The Brunsons seem to have a connection to the infamous Ken and Barbie Cromar, a couple of sovereign citizen/anarchist weirdos who had their house seized in Utah after not paying taxes for six years (I think the Cromars may have been neighbors with Brunsons but I could be wrong). When their house was sold off by the IRS, they snuck back into it, and barricaded themselves in it with some other wannabe terrorists like the Bundys and their cult members.

Like the Cromars, the Brunsons file lots of absurd lawsuits filled with gibberish, which they publicize online to get donations from people.

Nice company these people keep.

Also, too, Apparently, it’s not just Brunson vs Adams that blows:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Another Lexicon entry - pooterati. Congratulations! :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
realist

Post by realist »

northland10 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:27 pm
bob wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:23 pm

Butm but, but the Declaration of Independence and the English Act of 1871!!!!!!

I went to the thread and was welcomed by the loveliness of SovShittery.
Yep, this guy is a real piece of sovcit nutbaggery. After being 'splained the petition wouldn't likely see the light of day, for reasons also explained, I was confronted with his sovcit nonsense.

Having then explained that his BS has no basis in real law, I was then instructed that I obviously don't know the law, and then came one of the sovcit favorites ALL CAPS crap, followed shortly by the U.S. is a CORPORATION, etc. :crazy:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

AP: Supreme Court will not hear case to oust Biden, reinstate Trump:
CLAIM: The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a case to remove President Joe Biden from office and reinstate former President Donald Trump in his place.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Supreme Court has not decided to hear such a case. On Feb. 21, the justices rejected for a second time to hear a case that cites baseless 2020 election fraud claims to call for the court to oust from office hundreds of elected officials, including Biden, as well as to prevent them from holding any elected government position again. Several days later, a website published an article incorrectly stating that the case was going ahead, but the post has since been taken down.
By being discussed, Brunson Grifters win again.
Image ImageImage
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

bob wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:40 pm AP: Supreme Court will not hear case to oust Biden, reinstate Trump:
CLAIM: The U.S. Supreme Court will hear a case to remove President Joe Biden from office and reinstate former President Donald Trump in his place.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The Supreme Court has not decided to hear such a case. On Feb. 21, the justices rejected for a second time to hear a case that cites baseless 2020 election fraud claims to call for the court to oust from office hundreds of elected officials, including Biden, as well as to prevent them from holding any elected government position again. Several days later, a website published an article incorrectly stating that the case was going ahead, but the post has since been taken down.
By being discussed, Brunson Grifters win again.

This brings to mind the widow Finicum’s “wrongful death” lawsuit. The supreme court has essentially tossed her case out. But as long as she tells the rubes that she’s going to appeal (for the umpteenth time), the money will keep rolling in.

Beats working for a living I suppose.

:horse:
much ado

Post by much ado »

I hope those parasites keep sucking the RWNJs dry, really dry.
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

I think quite a bit of the rubes’ social security and disability money has found its way into the pockets of “patriotic” grifters like the Brunsons, Finicums, Bundys, J6ers, etc.

As a hand up, not a hand out, of course. :roll:
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:30 pmLooks like the Brunson Grifters (or, rather, their marks) never read SCOTUS R. 44
NAILED IT!:
Image ImageImage
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Jerry Mander wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:36 am I’ve recently gone down the laughable Brunson vs Adams lawsuit rabbit hole, which has become a cause celebre amongst the MAGAts and poot-erati.

The details of this no-way-in-hell lawsuit are hilarious and took me back to the glory days of Sgt. Riley’s equally constitutional Operation American Spring.

Was I imagining things or are the Brunsons also supposed to be awarded $3 billion dollars as part of their magical lawsuit?

The Brunsons seem to have a connection to the infamous Ken and Barbie Cromar, a couple of sovereign citizen/anarchist weirdos who had their house seized in Utah after not paying taxes for six years (I think the Cromars may have been neighbors with Brunsons but I could be wrong). When their house was sold off by the IRS, they snuck back into it, and barricaded themselves in it with some other wannabe terrorists like the Bundys and their cult members.

Like the Cromars, the Brunsons file lots of absurd lawsuits filled with gibberish, which they publicize online to get donations from people.

Nice company these people keep.

Also, too, Apparently, it’s not just Brunson vs Adams that blows:

YEP - 1 of the trumpet playing Brunson Bros lived 7 houses down from paul-kenneth: house of cromar.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

much ado wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:15 pm I hope those parasites keep sucking the RWNJs dry, really dry.
The problem there is that the dryer they get, the easier it becomes to get them angry and point them towards someone else as the reason for their misfortune.
bob

Post by bob »

:roll:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:33 pm
:roll:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:crazy:

But the marks will believe it and then when it doesn’t happen, SCOTUS was “gotten to” somehow.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:48 pmBut the marks will believe it and then when it doesn’t happen, SCOTUS was “gotten to” somehow.
Some of them are already there. Others are openly wishing for a military coup.

Still others say, "time will tell," aka "any day now."
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: The military coup fantasies have been going on since 2020... they seem to forget who the CIC is. It's sort of like the question, why would Democrats have caused the J6 Insurrection when it was a Democratic president who was being confirmed? They just don't think these things through.

From the "We Love Trump" site, an update on all things Brunson: https://welovetrump.com/2023/03/07/brun ... rs-update/

And this is worrying, PLAN C may include this can't-miss idea! Realist.......... 😨

Brunson D.JPG
Brunson D.JPG (100.59 KiB) Viewed 545 times

This is from 2/22... apparently, Ms. Chu was a former mayor of Monterey Park CA. Are the walls closing in? 😨

Why Lawyer Betty Chu Supports Brunson Brothers' Case?
Wei & Cathy Show 56.7K subscribers
3,505 views Premiered Feb 22, 2023
The first Chinese-American woman who passed Bar admission in SoCAL explains why she broke protocol and supports Brunson Brothers' lawsuit regarding the 2020 Election. Also updates on the case.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”