Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Brunson v. Adams - MAGAts Version of Birthers Hopium / ReVote2017 SCOTUS Case

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Those Brunson Bros. ought to relocate to NYC asap. The seat of Representative George Santos will seek a replacement in the very near future :lol:
bob

Post by bob »

Raland Brunson wrote:DOCKET #22-380
In a few days our 3rd Petition to the US Supreme Court will be considered to be added to the docket of the Supreme Court and there they will determine if they will accept it for another conference.
NEW INFORMATION THAT IS BEING ADDED:
We are bringing more details of the events of January 6, 2021 that we have not previous done. This petition is much more bold in pointing out that on that day, both parties were accusing each other of attempting to interfere with the election process. Interfering with the election process is considered an act of war on the United States of America because it accomplishes the same results. It puts into power it's victor. Democrats were accusing Republicans Ted Cruz and Paul Gosar of treason for their attempt to hold off on the certification until their claimed evidence could be investigated. Kelly Townsend, the chairwoman of the Arizona House Elections Committee was also being accused by the democrats for attempting to interfere with the election process, which if proven true, would be an act of treason. These accusations made by the democrats were very serious, yet the defendants of this case voted to thwart the investigation into these accusations, cheating out the democrats. Many democrats were accusing Trump with attempting to interfere with the election and to this day they are still making those claims, all because there was no investigation.
Is this case a "Put Trump back into office" case? No. Do not assume for a second I voted for Trump and this case is all about putting him back in. For all you know I wrote in my neighbor. This case has nothing to do with Trump. So you people who are about to make comments on this post about anti Trump stuff you might as well be talking about a way to lose weight, because it does not relate. But go ahead, be my guest and post whatever you want. Oh, and one last thing. The Supreme Court absolutely has the full power to remove a sitting president. It goes like this: the Supreme Court judges all laws. All of them. Every law. They have the final and ultimate say on how the Constitution of the US is to be interpreted, and there are only two powers on this earth that can stop them. 1. Congress getting together and voting them out. 2. The military generals.
Oh, and the US Supreme Court can, if they want, give me full standing in this case, because why? Because if they want, they have the power to say so, that's why. Oh, and here's a note to all of those who are accusing us of grifting: We absolutely appreciate your donations and your letters to the Supreme Court. We're actually starting to get noticed. Thank you again.
P.S.: Send money.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

This is birther-level excitement of WATCHING MAIL GET DELIVERED. :smoking:
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

They're really doing the orly thing now.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

Rayland Brunson wrote:US Supreme Court Docket #22-380

The US Supreme Court finally received the 3rd Petition this morning. Now we wait to see if they will put it on the docket. We should know by next week. Like I say, this is a long shot... In all my research I have never seen a 3rd petition reach the docket before.
Brunson Wars 3: The Shipping Clerk Strikes Back. :popcorn:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

And the True Believers can't be swayed.

Some idiot called Julie Donuts seems to be a sh*tposter who just makes up stuff to rile people up and get clicks... she pushed this current fantasy that SCOTUS actually did take the case and under the military's command is trying it. Nuts.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:20 pm And the True Believers can't be swayed.

Some idiot called Julie Donuts seems to be a sh*tposter who just makes up stuff to rile people up and get clicks... she pushed this current fantasy that SCOTUS actually did take the case and under the military's command is trying it. Nuts.

https://twitter.com/Orly_licious/status ... 1545930754
But this person actually references the number of votes for the Democratic Candidate, so T fail, and they are smiling, mind you.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:20 pm And the True Believers can't be swayed.

I almost fell out of my chair with that chestnut from Confucius, Orly! :lol:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:50 pm

https://twitter.com/Orly_licious/status ... 1545930754
But this person actually references the number of votes for the Democratic Candidate, so T fail, and they are smiling, mind you.
That may be some long trolling happening there
bob

Post by bob »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:06 pm
Julie Donuts is doing some Andy Kaufman level of troll, or is just another nutter.

I'll take the over on nutter.
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

She is @JulieSnark, so she may be a troll.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:13 pm She is @JulieSnark, so she may be a troll.
I've looked at the user's feed; still taking the over on just another nutter. Beyond Poe's Law.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:10 pm
Dave from down under wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:06 pm
Julie Donuts is doing some Andy Kaufman level of troll, or is just another nutter.

I'll take the over on nutter.
I agree 100%. Pure nutter.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

SCOTUS released its weekly orders list, and there's no mention of this still dead case. :confuzzled:
Image ImageImage
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Julie Donuts

Post by Grumpy Git »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:20 pm Some idiot called Julie Donuts seems to be a sh*tposter who just makes up stuff to rilpeople up and get clicks... she pushed this current fantasy that SCOTUS actually did take the case and under the military's command is trying it. Nuts.

Nutter or troll I don't care, any excuse to wind up the MAGAts one more time. :biggrin:

trumplost.png
trumplost.png (371.63 KiB) Viewed 543 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

They can stop grifting for Raland's case. It's now time for grifting on Loy's case.
Federal District of Utah - 21 March 2023 wrote:Before the court is Plaintiff’s Objection1 to Magistrate Judge Cecilia M. Romero’s Report and Recommendation,
2 in which Judge Romero recommends that Plaintiff’s Fourth Amended Complaint3 be dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. For the reasons stated below, the Report and Recommendation is ADOPTED in its entirety, and Plaintiff’s Fourth Amended Complaint is DISMISSED.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.73.0.pdf

Time to gift for the 10th Circuit appeal.

For completeness, here is the magistrate's recommendation (which me be above)

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 69.0_1.pdf

and Loy's objections.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 7.72.0.pdf
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

This footnote:
D. Utah wrote:The court notes the companion case to this one—filed by Brunson’s brother and raising nearly identical claims—was dismissed in part because the plaintiff lacked standing to establish federal court jurisdiction. See Brunson v. Adams, No. 121-cv-00111-JNP-JCB, 2022 WL 316718, at *3, 6 (D. Utah Jan. 6, 2022), report and recommendation adopted, No. 121-cv-00111-JNP-JCB, 2022 WL 306499 (D. Utah Feb. 2, 2022), aff'd, No. 22-4007, 2022 WL 5238706 (10th Cir. Oct. 6, 2022), cert. denied, 143 S. Ct. 569 (2023), reh'g denied, No. 22-380, 2023 WL 2124291 (U.S. Feb. 21, 2023).
:kickface:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OMG thank you, Northland, couldn't stop laughing. They just kick the hell out of Loy. Footnote 82 was a favorite:

Brunson 82.JPG
Brunson 82.JPG (74.36 KiB) Viewed 456 times

Gosh, starting to think that sending postcards to SCOTUS and the courts might not be effective. :(

My point with the MAGAts (and those that have been around remember we said the same thing about the dopey Revote2017 campaign by liberals including the Revote Mr. Peepers, Mark Small:
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious Mar 14
Replying to @QMofScotts @t_f_bow and 2 others
It's been rejected twice on the merits by lower courts. Just claiming something doesn't mean it's true. If Brunsons want to pay for their fantasies that's one thing, but "grifting" is leading unknowledgeable people into giving money to something that has absolutely no chance.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:43 pm They can stop grifting for Raland's case. It's now time for grifting on Loy's case.
E.g.:

N.b.: No mention of SCOTUS' continued shrouding of Raland. Or Loy's recent dismissal.

"For completeness": Reckoning Fest:
Followed by messages from our honored Patriot Influencers & Celebrities who are making outstanding contributions to The Patriot Community...

HOST: CHRIS ERYX
LOY BRUNSON
JUAN O'SAVIN
NANCY DREW (ob. "...and The Secret of the Old Qlock")
DAVID SUMRALL
SCOTT BENNETT
DALLAS PUNISHER
DR MARK SHERWOOD
CLAY THOMAS
OHIO BRETT
SHANNON (ob. "NLN")
TRENNIS EVANS
MELISSA REDPILL
CHAS CARTER
EVENT OPENING & PRAYER/BLESSING: GERRY FOLEY

SPECIAL PERFORMANCES
BILLY FALCON
WADE WILLAIMS: Popular Hits From The Q Anon Musical
:eek:

Tix are $175-$350. :towel:
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Patriot1776's handle is QMofScotts?
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS?
Raland Brunson wrote:Supreme Court Docket #22-380
The US Supreme Court chose not to docket my 3rd petition. In their letter written to me:
SCOTUS wrote:This case is considered closed in this Court, and no further consideration by this Court is possible.
I know this news is a disappointment to many of you and may cause you to lose all hope in our court system and government, but I believe that the majority of this nation is holding together a prayer, a common prayer, a prayer that the Constitution will soon be protected by those who swear to do so. I so believe in this prayer. I believe that this prayer coming from so many of us will be answered. In the Lord's due time.
Now we go to Plan D, our brother Loy's lawsuit. I will give you an update on this in a few days.
Lying liar can't even break the bad news that it, too, has been dismissed.

Bonus:
Randi Heggen Stuart wrote: Can it possibly be filed in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court? I’ve been hearing lately that court actually supersedes the Supreme Court as the highest court in the land, unbeknownst to the majority of us. Not sure the validity to that, but I’ve seen it several places.
SCOPA for the win! :towel:

Because I live to serve: Satcomm911: 40 Well-Kept Secrets That All U.S. Slaves Should Be Aware Of:
7) The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. (42 Pa.C.S.A. 502)
42 Pa. Code sec. 502:
§ 502. General powers of Supreme Court [ob. "of Pennsylvania"].

The Supreme Court shall have and exercise the powers vested in it by the Constitution of Pennsylvania, including the power generally to minister justice to all persons and to exercise the powers of the court, as fully and amply, to all intents and purposes, as the justices of the Court of King's Bench, Common Pleas and Exchequer, at Westminster, or any of them, could or might do on May 22, 1722. The Supreme Court shall also have and exercise the following powers:

(1) All powers necessary or appropriate in aid of its original and appellate jurisdiction which are agreeable to the usages and principles of law.

(2) The powers vested in it by statute, including the provisions of this title.
:brickwallsmall:
Image ImageImage
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: I thought the most powerful entity was the county sheriff :think:
cjroberts
Verified:

Post by cjroberts »

Decisions, decisions. Do I troll the Trump rally in Waco on Saturday or this gathering in Frisco on Saturday.
Go Land Crabs!
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:55 pm :confuzzled: I thought the most powerful entity was the county sheriff :think:
1. Shire reeve;
2. SCOPA;
3. SCOTUS;
4. U.S. Constitution.

:towel:
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Huh, shoddy work: your list omits the Court of the Bun-Dogs, all branches of Denny's, and Foggy's role as Sous-Prime Dick-Tater.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”