#Brunson v. Adams - MAGAts Version of Birthers Hopium / ReVote2017 SCOTUS Case

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:15 pm :snippity:
Raland did exactly that.

But the Brunson Grifters have learned their marks get all excited by name-checking SCOTUS. Because their intent is to grift, not win (or even be perceived as serious), there's no downside for them: OPM will be paying for any failed paper throwing.
Yes, that is why I mentioned it. The clerk never even let Raland's 2nd motion hit the docket since there is no allowance in the rules for such a motion.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:42 pm
bob wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:05 pm
Raland (on Facebook) wrote:* LOY BRUNSON *
First of all there are two judges on my case. The magistrate judge (Jared C. Bennett) who offers a preliminary judgment, and Judge Howard C. Nielson, who makes the final decision. The magistrate judge Bennett has now handed the final decision of this case to Judge Howard C. Nielson. All letters from here on out will be sent to Judge Nielson for the final decision. If you are not sure about sending a letter to the Judge, :snippity:
That's a long-winded way to "update" on their respective fails.
Has Raland not realized that now is the time to file any objection to the recommendations? That would be far more useful than having his followers send the letters to a judge who will not consider them.
Apparently he did not realize that filing an objection was a better idea then having folks send letters, unless you're just grifting.
08/09/2023 DOCKET TEXT ORDER. On July 7, 2023, Magistrate Judge Bennett entered 18 Report and Recommendation recommending that Defendants' motion to dismiss be granted and that this case be dismissed without prejudice for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. The Report and Recommendation further provided that [t]he parties must file any objections within fourteen days of being served with the Report and Recommendation and that [f]ailure to object may constitute waiver of objections upon subsequent review. Dkt. No. 18 at 7. Plaintiff has not filed, and thus has waived, any objections to the Report and Recommendation. See Thomas v. Arn, 474 U.S. 140, 14950 (1985); Moore v. United States, 950 F.2d 656, 659 (10th Cir. 1991). Based on its review of the Report and Recommendation and the docket, the court cannot say that Magistrate Judge Bennett committed plain error. See Morales-Fernandez v. I.N.S., 418 F.3d 1116, 1122 (10th Cir. 2005). The court accordingly ADOPTS 18 Report and Recommendation. This action is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. SO ORDERED. Signed by Judge Howard C. Nielson, Jr., on 8/9/2023. No attached document. (tf) (Entered: 08/09/2023)
HIS judge, the Trump-appointed judge apparently hates true patriots.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Facebook:
Raland Brunson wrote:They were in error and made the correction (check the docket)
On CourtListener, there's no correction; just the dismissal.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Realist made me feel a bit less panicked, but when I see this topic come to the top there's still some fear.

The docket has a new entry but it's only on PACER. Is it the docket text order formalized? I trust Realist and you guys, but tbh my GO BAG is still near the door.

20 Aug 10, 2023 Main Doc­ument Judgment
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:15 pm Facebook:
Raland Brunson wrote:They were in error and made the correction (check the docket)
On CourtListener, there's no correction; just the dismissal.
The court struck the judgment from the docket. It appears there was some issue.

Between yesterday and today, an objection to the recommendations appeared on the docket as of 17 July though entered today. There is no normal blue Pacer document information which is odd, and the document is stamped as received on the same day apparently Raland sent it. It's possible that, somehow the document ended up misplaced.

My wag is the judge decide, oh, there was an objection so he reversed the judgment and we are not back to waiting for him to dismiss it, which he will (I have not read the objection yet, but, yeah, it's dead Jim).

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 6.22.0.pdf

Updated docket.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/67 ... er_by=desc

Time for OL to worry with Realist again.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Brunson has jurisdiction because of Treason. Makes perfect sense now.
Brunson Objection wrote:The R&R states that this court lacks subject matter jurisdiction and that Brunson failed to identify a waiver of sovereign immunity.

The importance of this case is extreme. Bronson's opposition states with legal authority that his right to bring his claims against Defendants invokes subject matter jurisdiction because the claims exposes acts of treason upon which immunity is not given, nor would it be constitutional if it were. There is no immunity given for giving aid and comfort to enemies of the United States, which is treason. The Constitution was not written to protect treason by giving any immunity to any governmental position of any level at all. So in this case the Defendants cannot claim to have any immunity. See the whole of Bronson's opposition.
Oh, goody.. now we find the Magistrate is committing treason by citing the law.
Brunson Objection, Again wrote:Again, the R&R states that this court lacks subject matter jurisdiction and that Brunson failed to identify a waiver of sovereign immunity. In support of this argument the R&R cites the cases of, but not limited to, Wyoming, James, United States, Minnesota, Crow, Arizona, Bowers, Kokkonen, Koch, Holt, and the R&R also cites 28 U.S.C. § 1441 & 1442. Brunson objects to these citations and arguments because to apply them in Bronson's case, which have no bearing under Bronson's claims, is an attempt to rewrite the Constitution which is an act of treason
northland10

Post by northland10 »

More Brunson objection stuff wrote:WHERFORE, in the name of justice and of due process, and in the name of "We the People" and as an act to preserve, defend and protect the Constitution in honor of the oath of office, which was inspired by God, Brunson moves this court to deny both the R&R and Defendants' Motion with an order to answer Brunson' s complaint within 10 days or be in default.
:roll:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is EXACTLY what I was so scared about!! Realist, you PROMISED!! :lol: Now I've gotta call Foggy (it's almost 2am) and wake him up to talk me off the ledge. He'll probably need to patch in Sonia, she must be pacing the floor. Curse you Brunsons and your air-tight case!

20 21 Brunson.JPG
20 21 Brunson.JPG (64.08 KiB) Viewed 959 times

Brunson Docket.JPG
Brunson Docket.JPG (172.33 KiB) Viewed 959 times

20 Brunson.JPG
20 Brunson.JPG (56.83 KiB) Viewed 959 times

Here's the Objection (caution if you have weak nerves, as Northland posted, it's like an appellate slam dunk):
Brunson gov.uscourts.utd.139026.22.0.pdf
(292.03 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
Brunson calls it Maine (de minimis) but it's actually Maine.

Alden v. Maine :: 527 U.S. 706 (1999) :: Justia US Supreme Court ...
supreme.justia.com
› cases › federal › us › 527 › 706
Alden v. Maine: Congress cannot use its Article I powers to force states to surrender sovereign immunity for federal claims in their courts.
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/527/706/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Just what is in your GO BAG, orlylicious? Asking for neon….
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

Now CourtListener shows the August 10 dismissal judgment was stricken.

And now there's an August 11 dismissal judgment. :towel:
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:48 pm Now CourtListener shows the August 10 dismissal judgment was stricken.

And now there's an August 11 dismissal judgment. :towel:
Well, that was faster than I expected. I could have been faster but I suspect he had to stop laughing after reading the objections (or quaking because he will be next to be sued because treason).
Aug 11, 2023

DOCKET TEXT ORDER. On July 7, 2023, Magistrate Judge Bennett entered 18 Report and Recommendation recommending that Defendants' motion to dismiss be granted and that this case be dismissed without prejudice for lack of subject matter jurisdiction. On July 17, 2023, Plaintiff filed 22 Objection to Report and Recommendation. Having carefully reviewed the notice of removal, the complaint, the report and recommendation, and Plaintiff's objections, the court concludes that the objections are not well taken. The court accordingly OVERRULES Plaintiff's objections and ADOPTS Judge Bennett's report and recommendation. In the interests of justice, dismissal shall be without prejudice. This action is DISMISSED WITHOUT PREJUDICE. SO ORDE
The judgement doc is just a one-sentence thing. The only docket item on the dismissal is the docket text.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 6.24.0.pdf

His Judge apparently is not all that into him. Realist can stop shaking for now, until the appeal.
bob

Post by bob »

My favorite part of the objection:
Raland Brunson wrote:On footnote 23 of the R&R, it makes the claim that they've received hundreds of letters. Closer to the truth is that the court has received over 9,719 letters from across the country as of July 17, 2023.
:bored:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:31 am Just what is in your GO BAG, orlylicious? Asking for neon….
The usual... Crustables, toothpaste, toothbrush, a FIM-92 Stinger (portable surface-to-air missile), fake documents, $500,000 in cash, Teddy Grahams, an XM177E2 (the submachine gun version of an M16), razor, shaving cream, kit to mess with car engines, ensuring "hot combustible fumes", stuffed teddy bear, small nuclear warhead, protein bars, 10 lbs of Pup-Peroni... what every Fogbower has in their GO BAGS.
cjroberts
Verified:

Post by cjroberts »

I have also have the George Carlin Supplemental kit with my Go Bag
Go Land Crabs!
realist

Post by realist »

cjroberts wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:27 pm I have also have the George Carlin Supplemental kit with my Go Bag
cj!!!

:thumbsup: :bighug:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I have the same contempt for the Brunsons as I did for the Birther litigants . They think they can drop a load of :shit: on the court with a bunch of We the Peoples sprinkled in and a few misplaced references to the Constitution then the court is going to undo the will of the majority of the voters. Well aren't they special? I have one message for them: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

keith wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:05 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:55 pm That fact that they're still running a grift off of this shows me that there are A LOT of citizens out there that failed basic civics in high school.... :cantlook:
What does 'basic civics' look like in a RWNJ home schooling situation?
Jesus personally handed the Constitution to the Founding Fathers....the end? :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:27 pm
keith wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:05 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:55 pm That fact that they're still running a grift off of this shows me that there are A LOT of citizens out there that failed basic civics in high school.... :cantlook:
What does 'basic civics' look like in a RWNJ home schooling situation?
Jesus personally handed the Constitution to the Founding Fathers....the end? :shrug:
Other than the part about JC having rode up on a dinosaur, I think that captures it.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Tiredretiredlawyer

:P
realist wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:54 pm
cjroberts wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:27 pm I have also have the George Carlin Supplemental kit with my Go Bag
cj!!!

:thumbsup: :bighug:
:P
cj!!!!!!

I DIDN’T get the Fogbow Go Bag memo!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:11 pm
cj!!!!!!

You have to read about it in playbook Indigo...that's Indigo, not Fuchsia....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:03 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:31 am Just what is in your GO BAG, orlylicious? Asking for neon….
The usual... Crustables, toothpaste, toothbrush, a FIM-92 Stinger (portable surface-to-air missile), fake documents, $500,000 in cash, Teddy Grahams, an XM177E2 (the submachine gun version of an M16), razor, shaving cream, kit to mess with car engines, ensuring "hot combustible fumes", stuffed teddy bear, small nuclear warhead, protein bars, 10 lbs of Pup-Peroni... what every Fogbower has in their GO BAGS.
I also include an inartfully collated, defectively stapled, and misordered collection of pages. You never know when you'll suddenly be called upon to serve court papers on somebody. Be prepared.

PS.. CJ!!!
Tiredretiredlawyer

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:42 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:11 pm
cj!!!!!!

You have to read about it in playbook Indigo...that's Indigo, not Fuchsia....
Thanks, sweet grandson.😻
Tiredretiredlawyer

Papers, staples, Teddy Grahams…. :fivestar:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Wait, you mean now I've got to keep TWO go-bags? One for evacuation from my country of assignment, and one for when Fogbow's Day of Reckoning (hereafter, FDoR, pronounced 'Eff-Door', to avoid Rooseveltian confusion) comes? DANGIT! I'm running out of spare throwaway duffels!
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Frater I*I

Post by Frater I*I »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:14 pm Wait, you mean now I've got to keep TWO go-bags? One for evacuation from my country of assignment, and one for when Fogbow's Day of Reckoning (hereafter, FDoR, pronounced 'Eff-Door', to avoid Rooseveltian confusion) comes? DANGIT! I'm running out of spare throwaway duffels!
THAT was explained in Playbook Fuchsia... :fingerwag:

Meanwhile I have no bag, lesson one of civil war 2.0 for the hillbillies I live around is: Nobody gets to be warlord of my neighborhood but me....

Trent Reznor

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”