Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#Brunson v. Adams - MAGAts Version of Birthers Hopium / ReVote2017 SCOTUS Case

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
bob

Post by bob »

"In theory," Loy could apply to SCOTUS to bypass the 10th.

Where they've had so much success already. :roll:
Image ImageImage
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Maybe it is time for the Supremes to have the shipping clerk staple a short note to the rejection that says "You file a request for rehearing one more time, and we will whack your peepee as a vexatious litigant."
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Paul - Kenneth: House of Cromar weighs in. Loy says his case is stronger cuz Raland lost or something.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (29.66 KiB) Viewed 1152 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:30 am Paul - Kenneth: House of Cromar weighs in. Loy says his case is stronger cuz Raland lost or something. Capture.JPG
:brickwallsmall:
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Space Capn blog: Brunson v. Adams — As Predicted. And Predicted.

For those not following this birther-esque soap opera, this is a good summary.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Great minds... JUST retweeted his summary :P

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I pay attention to a weird website that these fools (or their friends) post on. If you want to read the entire insane post it is here. http://www.cedarhillscitizens.org/ww3-w ... communism/

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

:rotflmao:
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"held without action"

I am not following the adventures of the brothers, so my question: was the case sitting there waiting the for the appeal to be filed, or is the guy filing something in the appeals court that ought to speed up the process of the federal court? I guess the federal court now can say we are waiting to hear what the appeal court say in a couple of years.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Basically, there was no action for 10 months, then it was denined after SCOTUS denined the brother case.
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:50 am "held without action"
Sit down: the Brunson Grifters are liars.

There was plenty of action; it just took about a year for the district court to dismiss the complaint. That's it.

This may sound excessive to the layperson, but it isn't. In addition to whatever other litigation that might have been occurring in the case, the defendants' motion to dismiss was referred to a magistrate, the parties argued, the magistrate recommended dismissal, the parties argued again, and the district court finally dismissed. Each weigh station takes time.

That might sound slow, but federal courts move at a glacial pace. In no small part due to ... frivolous lawsuits clogging the pipeline.

There are methods to speed up cases. Methods actual attorneys would know and employ.

There was no relationship between the brothers' separate suits in separate courts; neither court was waiting for the other.

Loy's suit is now in the appellate court. And it'll take around a year for it to affirm the dismissal. Then onto SCOTUS. The grifters likely will be grifting off the 2020 election during the 2024 primaries.

The grifters are, again, trading their ignorance for their marks' sympathy money.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The fact that they were on a Fourth Amended Complaint may also be one way it slowed down.
bob

Post by bob »

Rayland Brunson wrote:Plan D
In order for us to move our brother Loy's case to the Supreme Court, we need to move it to the appellate court. It was two years ago (April 1, 2021) that Loy first paid the filing fee to have his complaint filed in the Federal Court. Loy gave them the filing fee, but they didn't file it. They actually accepted the filing fee but held onto the complaint without filing it. I mean, what the heck? We kept asking the court to file it but were told they were busy and would get around to doing it when they can. Now, let me explain. When new cases are filed, the court files it the moment they accept the filing fee, or at least within a day or two, but not this case. They just refused to file it. So, we waited... a few months we waited. That's when we decided to go to a higher court asking them to tell the Federal Court to get on it! The higher court told us not to worry about it and that the Utah Federal Court would get around to it when they can. So we decided to have Loy go to his local district court and file a complaint against the Federal Court, hoping that this will compel the Federal Court to do their job. The Defendant (Federal Court), in response to this complaint told the judge that they aren't refusing to file it, but that they are simply just too busy and will get around to it when they can. The judge sided with them. In response, we filed a motion for reconsideration asking the judge to compel the Federal Court to file Loy's complaint! The judge refused. We did this four times, asking the judge to compel the Federal Court to file his case. 4 times the District Judge told Loy "no". Now, in the middle of wondering what to do about all of this, and feeling at a loss for strategy, low and behold to our amusement, amazement and profound baffling bewilderment, the Federal Court, out-of-the-blue, decided to finally file Loy's case (which they ordered to have dismissed just recently). So, yesterday we had Loy file a "Notice of Appeal" to the Federal Court, letting them know that we are going to move Loy's case to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals (the Appellate Court). The plan is that as soon as it's filed in the appellate court, we are going to do a Rule 11 and move it to the Supreme Court. It will take several days, up to a couple of weeks for this to be officially filed in the Court of Appeals.

Now let me address the subject of the 2.9 billion dollars that we are asking for. I want to address this because there have been so many people wondering what this is all about. So let me be clear. First of all the whole idea of us getting any of that is not going to happen. Even if we do get a hearing, and we prevail, and the Justices actually sign the order, we are still not going to see a dime of that. We knew this from the beginning. Why? The members of congress (especially the president) currently have solid asset protection plans which are designed to make it impossible for anyone to collect anything for any reason (Obama, for example, when he created this odd multi trillion dollar stimulation plan, and threw money at corporations, which caused so many of us to wonder how much of that he ended up with). Anyway, we put in the 2.9 billion dollar relief for damages in order to show the seriousness of these allegations which are listed in the complaint. Our goal and intention of this lawsuit is to have all the defendants be removed from office, and that the words "under penalty of perjury" be added at the end of the Oath of Office, making it binding, making the penalty (as outlined in 18 USC) enforceable. Do you think this will happen? Maybe not, maybe so, but in the meanwhile, the US Supreme Court is getting more and more letters and affidavits letting them know that this is about "We The People" and not just about 4 brothers who want their freedom protected, because the Justices at any time can still decide to grant my petition for a hearing. I will post any new developments.
:crazy:

So the Brunson Grifters will file a Rule 11 application with SCOTUS. Which it will deny. Maybe pull a Klayman and seek rehearing?

Of course, this isn't the first time they claimed to have filed under Rule 11.

Bonus:
The Office of Legal Counsel is getting a ton of letters. They know all about us.
But not like how you believe. ;)
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Rule 11. Certiorari to a United States Court of Appeals Before Judgment

A petition for a writ of certiorari to review a case pending in a United States court of appeals, before judgment is entered in that court, will be granted only upon a showing that the case is of such imperative public importance as to justify deviation from normal appellate practice and to require immediate determination in this Court. See 28 U. S. C.
§ 2101(e).
I decided I best look it up to see what it even was. Yeah, not happening.

The only thing that confuses me. If it were to actually happen, it would shorten the grifting time. I guess they needed a griftable moment during the delay while they poop on pages and file it as a brief in the 10th. If it were the 9th, they would need lots of new shiny things to cover the time until the 9th got around to saying, go away, you bother me.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:21 pmIf it were to actually happen, it would shorten the grifting time.
Yes, but many of their marks get excited by SCOTUS, as if throwing paper at it is an accomplishment or indication.

So it would be a volume versus duration grift.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:26 pm
northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:21 pmIf it were to actually happen, it would shorten the grifting time.
Yes, but many of their marks get excited by SCOTUS, as if throwing paper at it is an accomplishment or indication.

So it would be a volume versus duration grift.
You would expect somebody in the fundraising analytic world might consider volume v duration. :doh: Well, I a a bit distracted by what week it is.

In my world the Donor Giving cycle looks like this:
Screenshot 2023-04-04 193656.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-04 193656.jpg (63.7 KiB) Viewed 635 times
In the RWNJ world of the Brunson's, think they stick to only solicitation and then move on to the next step, solicitation (even before a gift is realized).
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hubby suggests a new entry for the Lexicon: hoaxium which is akin to hopium which is credited to Orlylicious.👆
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

bob wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:21 pm
Rayland Brunson wrote:Plan D
In order for us to move our brother Loy's case to the Supreme Court, we need to move it to the appellate court.
Hoaxium, I like it too also!

So Bob, what it sounds like you're saying is... they still have a chance. They just need more letters. Maybe Rev Dr Laity Esq can pivot and lead birthers in writing stern letters? :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Checked the Brunson Bros fan page and nothing about this but no posts since April Fool's Day. Something about rupees vs. $ there. I am sure it is stupid but I didn't read the whole stoopid post.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (36.25 KiB) Viewed 560 times
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:22 am Checked the Brunson Bros fan page and nothing about this but no posts since April Fool's Day. Something about rupees vs. $ there. I am sure it is stupid but I didn't read the whole stoopid post. Capture.JPG
More nonsense about how the dollar is losing its status as the world's reserve currency because India is now doing something-or-other. That's not even a rounding error compared to the significance of Saudi Arabia announcing that it will take payment for oil in other than US dollars. A lot of the financial panic crowd thinks that means the dollar is losing its status as the world's reserve currency, for real this time. It will definitely happen because of the Saudis, even though every one of the dozens of times the fall of the dollar was predicted in the last 50 years hasn't come true.

The only people that think the dollar is losing its status are either gold bugs or other poot types or are national leaders like Xi and Putin engaging in blatantly self-serving fantasies. Recall that Krazy Kapt. Karl Koenigs, who claims to have studied economics of the Austrian School for 20 years was a big fan of the "collapse of the dollar" wet dream.

Just as a footnote, how many of the approximately 10,000 econ professors at American universities are devotees of the Austrian school? About three. That might tell you something.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

I've got a hidden super secret stash of Iraqi Dinars - can I now buy some pints of Saudi oil with them :?: :shh:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:07 pm
Hoaxium, I like it too also!
I think "hokium" might be easier to say.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I've heard it both ways. ;)

(A Psych reference. I use that one almost as much as Change Approved!)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," the 10th Circuit assigned Loy's appeal its case number: 23-4042.

Don't expect the 10th to toss this until 2024. :yawn:
Image ImageImage

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”