#Brunson v. Adams - MAGAts Version of Birthers Hopium / ReVote2017 SCOTUS Case

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

northland10 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:44 pm Here is the, um, petition.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 000251.pdf
That is some authentic frontier gibberish.
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:52 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Thanks to Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder for that classic!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
realist

Post by realist »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 11:52 pm

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 000251.pdf
Putting it nicely. Wow. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Save you a click
Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, and Ketanji Brown Jackson
all voted against the hearing of Raland's US Supreme Court Case #22-380.
We have created a letter that will be sent on your behalf.
If you are willing pay for the postage and handling, we'll make sure the court gets it!
Yes! We want the Federal Court flooded with letters from "We The People."
We believe that if the Court gets enough letters, they will give this case the attention it deserves!
Thank You!

HERE IS THE LETTER
The Letter

Dear Honorable Jared C. Bennett,

I have reason to believe that the defendants of this case, Sonia Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, and Ketanji Brown Jackson, who are current Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, broke their oath of office by voting against hearing the Raland J Brunson's case docket #22-380 of the US Supreme Court.

This case, docket #22-380 is about Pres. Biden, V.P. Harris and then V.P. Mike Pence, and 385 members of congress including House Speaker Pelosi, who thwarted the proposed investigation into the allegations that there was interference in the 2020 Presidential election.

I urge you to give these three defendants an opportunity to explain and defend themselves as to why they thought it was important to vote against the hearing of the said Raland J Brunson case. Let this case move forward. Let me along with "We the People" know that this court will protect the US Constitution by allowing the defendants to answer the Complaint.

Respectfully and in Honor,

(Your name will be here)
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:doh: :cantlook: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 4:40 pm
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Dear Cthulhu...you look into those eyes and just see pure crazy staring back at you...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Seriously, Frater. I'm still in my Ali Akbar, Milo, Nick Fuentes research phase, there will a part 2 of my report soon. There's a ton of craziness there too.

Many of them use this song which I'd never heard of before and was a devil to track down... finally installed the Shazam browser extension and it locked in the song (great free extension). It's really apropos for the Brunson Bros. "Don't Be Rama Rama" seems to mean crazy, and it's about the problem of young people inhaling petrol fumes. Clearly, Raland hasn't heard this song and needs to -- stop sniffing gas, Brunsons.

You don't sniff petrol from a can
You put your petrol in the car it stays
Don't be rama rama it's messing with your brains
Super catchy song, was not expecting it. Well done. Looks like you have to watch the video version on YouTube, there's nothing controversial about it, don't know why. Here's the audio version:

Here's an anime girl "singing" it on a quazi-groyper stream with the kids going nuts in the chat room and sending "superchat" tips:

[Intro]
Brothers, sisters, don't bundirra
Brothers, sisters, don't bundirra

[Verse 1]
My friend, could we stand together?
Look at us, we can't sniff forever
Show me sister! Show me brother!
Every stays strong for one another

[Bridge]
Come on, come on, come on, come on, yeah!
Come on, come on...

[Chorus]
We call the leaders of Ngaanyatjarra Lands
You don't sniff petrol from a can
You put your petrol in the car it stays
Don't be rama rama it's messing with your brains
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/5 ... -Committee
How Democrats can get SCOTUS in line—without the Judiciary Committee

Roberts had to know there were more shoes to drop in the seemingly endless Thomas-Crow affair. ProPublica delivers, with a new story alleging that the Texas billionaire and big GOP donor paid at least several years of private school tuition for Thomas’ ward, a grandnephew he took in at age 6. That’s on top of the lavish gifts, yachting trips, and private jet flights—and the fact that Crow is Thomas’ mother’s landlord, gifting her free rent after buying the home from Thomas. You know that Thomas knows how stinky all that largesse from Crow is by the fact that he kept it all secret, failing to disclose any of it. Even when he was declaring another $5,000 gift from someone else to pay for his nephew’s education, Thomas was keeping his sugar daddy Crow a secret.

But as long as Sen. Dianne Feinstein remains absent because of a health problem, Sen. Dick Durbin’s Judiciary Committee is stymied from doing anything about it. So Democrats on other committees are stepping up, and they’re starting where it counts: the power of the purse. The court operates on funds approved and provided by Congress, which gives Congress the power to make demands.

Sen. Chris Van Hollen says he’s looking “at all the options” for imposing reforms on the court. The Maryland Democrat chairs the Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Subcommittee, the one in charge of the Supreme Court budget. Fifteen of Van Hollen’s Democratic colleagues, including six who sit on the Judiciary Committee, wrote to him at the end of March—even before some of the blockbuster stories about Thomas broke—asking him to withhold $10 million of the court’s funding unless it adopted an ethics code.

The demand is not an unusual one. Federal courts have ruled that “it is completely appropriate and proper for the legislative branch to use the power of the purse to influence the other branches in doing what they ought to be doing.” It happens all the time with the executive branch, and the co-equal judicial branch isn’t an exception.

That’s one avenue Senate Democrats can use for exposing the problem at the court—the problem Roberts refuses to acknowledge—but it’s not the only path. Sen. Ron Wyden, who chairs the Finance Committee, opened another. He asked Thomas’ patron, Harlan Crow, for a detailed accounting of all the gifts, travel, and real estate deals he’s provided Thomas.

Wyden’s committee oversees the Internal Revenue Service, and that’s the implicit threat behind his request: The court might not require that Thomas disclose all these gifts, but the tax code “provides no such exceptions for transfers of a gratuitous or personal nature.” Congress can get those tax records to find out if Crow is following tax law. While Wyden didn’t explicitly make that threat or open an official investigation, he has the power to do it.

The slim majority Democrats have in the Senate—even slimmer without Feinstein’s vote—makes it harder for them to act. But every time they threaten to use their power, it puts Republicans on the defensive.

It’s a good tactic, and it’s working. Here’s Texas Republican Sen. John Cornyn's admission that there’s a problem with the lavish gifts Thomas accepted:

“Well, that's why I say that I think the Court would do well to consider this experience in coming up with perhaps some additional reforms, but this is not something, an appropriate role for Congress.”
It’s weak, but it’s movement. He’s no longer denying that the court has a problem. That’s why Democrats have to keep up the drumbeat.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

But they're "dear friends."

What I hope comes to light: A recording of the "dear friend" calling Thomas a tool. Won't happen but I can hope.
Tiredretiredlawyer

I think Crow is playing Clarence. You don’t see any other Blacks in the photo.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Paul Preston and New California State filed a request for leave to file an Amicus brief in Loy's jump to the SCOTUS petition.

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 2-1028.pdf

He included the Congressional Record from January 6, for reasons, because I did not read the brief, I am unsure. Probably stupid.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... -05-08.pdf
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Rumble: Sixteen Trillion and What do you Get?:
This song is a parody based on the old "Sixteen Tons" song written by Tennessee Ernie Ford. Written by Loy Brunson and sung by Merrill Osmond.
TL;DRL.

But I note collaboration between the Brunson and Osmond musical kclans. (All are LDS members.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Something that has been bothering me during this neverending saga: Jalen Brunson.

He's not a Brunson grifter; he plays for the Knicks, who were recently eliminated from the playoffs.

Their elimination will make my searches so much more efficient. :towel:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Raland's opposition to three justices' government's motion to dismiss.

Nothing, like you've seen before.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:00 pm Raland's opposition to three justices' government's motion to dismiss.

Holy moly. What a bunch of crap. :crazy:
Image X 4
Image X 32
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:00 pm Raland's opposition to three justices' government's motion to dismiss.

I didn't make it past the second paragraph.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I made it a little further on a cursory skim.

I wondered if these idiots are arguing firstly that the principle of temporarily accepting the allegations in the complaint as true for the purposes of dealing with a Motion To Dismiss implies that the movant actually admitted that the allegations are true? Yes, crazy, but, hey, birthers.

The rest of it seems to be the usual sort of drivel that boils down to "we have no king therefore you're not the boss of me". But my patience ran out.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 5:31 am I made it a little further on a cursory skim.

I wondered if these idiots are arguing firstly that the principle of temporarily accepting the allegations in the complaint as true for the purposes of dealing with a Motion To Dismiss implies that the movant actually admitted that the allegations are true? Yes, crazy, but, hey, birthers.
That'd the vibe I was getting before I gave up.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I liked that in hundreds of years, ONLY Raland Brunson has discovered that there's no such thing as Sovereign Immunity. He'll end up in the history books for the tens of thousands of cases that will need to be retried.

Or, a brief order will laugh at him so he can cope and seethe some more. :P

Has a judicial ruling ever consisted of a single page that uses that brief video clip where the lady says, "That's not how this works... that's not how any of this works"? :lol:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

northland10 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:48 pm

I didn't make it past the second paragraph.
Favorite stupid bits:
Brunson' s complaint of redress of his grievance against the Defendants when they violate their oath of office must be adjudicated and cannot be passed over by a motion to dismiss.
In other words, you have to disregard court procedures built up over 230+ years that allow you to toss my garbage case and give me a trial. In other words, you're only fair if you do it my way. Also, the constitution forbids the government from retaliating against you for complaining. Nowhere in the constitution or in the body of law built up around it since 1789 does it say that the government has to take your stupid complaint seriously. They're free to ignore it.

But the end of the document veers into narcissistic delusion, much as Ammon Bundy showed his messiah complex. Brunson says:
Also taking note that "So help me God" are the last words found in the oath of office to which all the Defendants swore by, they have sworn to God. To those individuals who violate their oaths, Isaiah of the old testament has stated that "Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One oflsrael." See Isaiah 5:24. The "law of the Lord" as defined by Bible scholars is the Constitution. See page 5 of the complaint. "Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it." Isaiah 5: 14. This decree is set in place regardless of whether or not Defendants believe it.

Isaiah prophesied several things that pertain to us in modern times. He prophesied the birth of Jesus Christ, and then he prophesied something that had never before been revealed since the creation of the world; the Constitution-a law to guide how a government is to be.

When Isaiah prophesied the coming forth of the Constitution, he also warned of serious consequences that follow (as stated above) when the Constitution is violated.

Because it was prophesied that the Constitution would come forth, and is the law of the Lord, then it's fitting and has bearing that the scriptures of lsaiah are cited and used herein.

It seems to be the practice of many courts under the doctrine of equitable maxim to shut its door against arguments it chooses not to address. In so doing it violates the doctrine of the object principle of justice which is couched in the Constitution. Should that be the position of this court in this matter, its these types of rulings that lead to the revolution in 1776.

WHERFORE, in the name of justice, and in the name of" We the People" and as an act to preserve, defend and protect the Constitution Brunson moves this court to deny Defendants' Motion with an order to answer Bronson's complaint within 10 days or be in default.
So let me see if I understand this. Old Testament prophet says stuff. Brunson claims that the Constitution is therefore divinely given by God and if judges don't follow the constitution, they will go to hell.

He then says, "this decree is set in place regardless of whether Defendants believe it." Oh, so now we get to the real reason for the suit: he's suing the justices who aren't highly public religious fanatics. And his belief in God trumps others' beliefs. BTW, I wonder if he's thought through the fact that the six justices he's not suing are Christian fanatics, but of denominations whose beliefs allowed them to kill early Mormons with impunity 200 years ago. They're not his friends.

Then he wraps up with a couple of veiled threats about potential revolutions if they don't do what he wants.

But the ending flourish sure sounds like Brunson thinks he's the instrument of the White Horse Prophesy, which we all commented on at length in Oldbow during the MNWR siege. While he doesn't come right out say explicitly that he's being directed by God to fulfill the prophesy and save the constitution, it sure sounds like he's descending into that level of delusion.

We might have thought before that the Brunson brothers are merely pro-Trump nutters, but it's starting to become clear that they are completely around the bend. They're obviously not going to go away...
bob

Post by bob »

Grifter gotta.

The most interesting thing about this tweet is the name on this account used to be "Brunson Brothers"; now it is "Loy Brunson." :think:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Loy didn't include the correct link, it's https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.asp ... -1028.html.

Added to https://www.protopage.com/birthers (right side below Disney v DeSantis).

bob

Post by bob »

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fb ... ZGWr2ivenl
Raland wrote:As of May 19th my federal court judge has received 4,727 letters from people all over this country telling him to allow my lawsuit against Sonia, Elena, and Ketanji to move forward! Thank you for your most awesome support on this! There is no power in this country greater than a court decision. President's have been stopped by court orders. State legislative decisions have been upstaged from court orders. Each and every day court decisions have stopped even the laws that congress has passed.

Two days ago, with the help of my brother Deron, I filed a motion opposing my Defendants request to stop my case. It's a powerful motion showing how the Defendants are attempting to rewrite the Constitution. You can download it on the bottom of the front page of www.enoughisenough.me

In the meanwhile my brother Loy's case #22-1028 is on the US Supreme Court waiting for the Solicitor General to respond. She has until May 24th, otherwise it will go to conference where the Justices will vote for a hearing.
I have no idea from which orifice he pulled 4727 from.
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

bob wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 6:04 pm https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fb ... ZGWr2ivenl
Raland wrote:As of May 19th my federal court judge has received 4,727 letters from people all over this country telling him to allow my lawsuit against Sonia, Elena, and Ketanji to move forward! Thank you for your most awesome support on this! There is no power in this country greater than a court decision. President's have been stopped by court orders. State legislative decisions have been upstaged from court orders. Each and every day court decisions have stopped even the laws that congress has passed.

Two days ago, with the help of my brother Deron, I filed a motion opposing my Defendants request to stop my case. It's a powerful motion showing how the Defendants are attempting to rewrite the Constitution. You can download it on the bottom of the front page of www.enoughisenough.me

In the meanwhile my brother Loy's case #22-1028 is on the US Supreme Court waiting for the Solicitor General to respond. She has until May 24th, otherwise it will go to conference where the Justices will vote for a hearing.
I have no idea from which orifice he pulled 4727 from.
Didn't they have a grifty thingy where you paid a "processing fee" to sign your name to a petition?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”