George Santos (R-NY) and his imaginative (but dishonest) résumé

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Foggy said that the time he was waiting to open it with Orly Taitz, Miki Booth, Mike Volin, Mike Zullo, CEL III & Walt Fitzpatrick. Had thought they met up and uncorked it already but guess they haven't been able to get the gang together. Maybe it's time for Foggy to host Birther Summit 2023: The Renaissance! RC could be there for a radio show, Realist could take photos... just imagine the possibilities.

There's some background and reviews at Vivino, a review said:
Pasharul rated this wine
Very interesting port. Went well on a cold day in Tallinn :))) great with elk, deer, birthers, and other Baltic and Skandinavian meat dishes. Enjoy!
https://www.vivino.com/US/en/quarles-ha ... ?year=2010

On Kitara's House page, here's the link to invite him to make an Appearance: https://santos.house.gov/contact/request-an-appearance... Kitara would be awesome at the Birther Summit 2023.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

It's a shame that 'What's My Line' is no longer being produced, as George would be a natural for it.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Azastan wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:30 pm It's a shame that 'What's My LineLie' is no longer being produced, as George would be a natural for it.
FIFY
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Azastan wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:30 pm It's a shame that 'What's My Line' is no longer being produced, as George would be a natural for it.
He could be a regular guest, signing in each week with a different occupation.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I'm gonna take a photo of my Quarles Harris later today, and then we'll see what's what.

Now is probably the time to note that the Princess gave out two bottles of Quarles Harris that night. The other one went to the guy who helped me move [the agreed-upon portion of] the Politijab database to Fogbow, Uncle Spike.

Now, Spike opened his bottle immediately upon receiving it, and honked down the whole bottle like a champ (it was a fun Meetup :biggrin:). But he (sadly) drifted off to other adventures shortly after, and here we are. I reckon he never learned whether it was a Declared or a Quinta or a Tawney or whatever. He probably didn't even taste the stuff, he was three sheets to the wind when he opened the bottle.

I gotta get a little more sleep, it's effectively 5:20 a.m. and I got up at 4:30. And I have Musical Asskicking at 10:30, and I'm feeling danceable at the present moment, so I'll probably go to that and be home some time after noon. Photography to follow ...

Edit: ... and of course, I won't be shipping my bottle to anyone, regardless of its financial worth or delicacy of taste. That bottle was a gift from a lady who I still hold in the highest esteem, and it has humor value above and beyond that, which is what she fully and specifically intended, and I'm not parting with it in this lifetime. Not shipping it, not opening it, not putting it in a closet where I can't see it when I want to see it. That bottle has real meaning in my life, almost 13 years after she gave it to me.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
I have to admit I know nothing of this Quarles Harris person and some of you lots are going on and on about. And should I care?

What does he have to do with George Santos.?? :think: :confuzzled:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Leiutenant Quarles Harris, military hero, was a small-time drug dealer who became a prominent figure in the birther movement after he was murdered by John Brennan in 2008, just before he was going to spill the beans on Obama.

But his thing was forging credit cards from information his co-conspirator stole from passport applications.

Kitara's thing is forging credit cards from information his co-conspirator stole from ATMs.

I saw a parallel there. I saw a stab from the past. I saw something metaphysically absurd. I saw my whole life coming full circle. :roll:

The connection is the forged and fake credit cards. Lt. Quarles Harris, we salute you!
Edit: There really was a birther website dedicated to Lt. Quarles Harris, back in the day. They really thought he was in the military somehow. Because his daddy named him after 1. a military rank (but he misspelled it) and 2. a bottle of wine.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:14 am
Azastan wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:30 pm It's a shame that 'What's My Line' is no longer being produced, as George would be a natural for it.
More realistically, of course, if he does fall from office, he himself will use the notoriety to suggest that he be the HOST of the new show, with the tongue-in-cheek look at the camera as he himself reads out each guests's introduction in a first person voice. i.e., the joke is that each week, he's staring right at the audience as he reads out each person's initial bio as if it were him, then let's them answer the questions as normal.

He'll pitch it. He'll be the producer and the star. I won't bet money on it, but I think this is how shameless he is. He will lean into the very thing that gets him cast out.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
Thanks for the clarification on dead former Lt. Harris.

What the heck, I wake up and it is dark. It's like the clock changed overnight.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Between the credit card thing and the dogs for charity thing, it's becoming increasingly clear that he's been a crook since he was a teenager, and that's the only meaningful thing he's done with his life, until he was elected to Congress.

Which makes him a wonderful poster boy for the Republican Party. :biggrin:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
neonzx wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:31 am Thanks for the calcification on dead Lt. Harris.
Yeah, it's like if GreatGrey had given you a celebratory bottle of Larry Sinclair Port back in the day, if there was such a thing. You wouldn't open it, and it would still be there 13 years later. :biggrin:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 am Yeah, it's like if GreatGrey had given you a celebratory bottle of Larry Sinclair Port back in the day, if there was such a thing. You wouldn't open it, and it would still be there 13 years later. :biggrin:
I've been over my Larry Sinclair obsession for years. Now Kitara Santos could be mine if she lost a few pounds. Those Brazlians are... you ever watch Brazil TV shows. It''s all hyper-sexual based way more than the USA. Kitara wants me, I know it.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well, he sure couldn’t be a contestant on To Tell The Truth.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 am Yeah, it's like if GreatGrey had given you a celebratory bottle of Larry Sinclair Port
No, that's not right. It's the connection. It's all about the connection.

Which is how Harris was involved in the first place (he wasn't). Here's what happened:

This guy Harris was arrested in our nation's capital with a bunch of baggies with weed - drug dealer - and a bunch of fake credit cards, and I think equipment for printing them. He had a confederate who worked for the State Department, who was stealing information from passport applications and giving the info to Mr. Harris so he could fake some credit cards.

And about the same time, someone else working as a contractor for the State Department - a completely different person - was caught looking at confidential passport information of Barack Obama, John McCain, and Hillary Clinton. That person was employed by a company that was run by John Brennan. Brennan had nothing to do with accessing those confidential passport files.

And some idiot at the Washington Examiner - the Moonie paper - conflated the two stories, so that the birthers thought Lt. Quarles Harris was a military guy who worked at the State Department, who looked at Obama's file.

And then someone shot Lt. Harris dead in his car one day. He was an unarmed drug dealer. It's an enterprise that carries some risk.

But the birthers decided that John Brennan had him murdered, because of something he saw in Obama's file. And I would troll them by asking them, if he was a patriotic military hero who was trying to get the truth out about Obama, what branch of the military was Leiutenant Quarles Harris in? Why did the police report say he had a lot of baggies of weed when he was arrested with stolen passport application information?

So the connection between Kitara and Lt. Harris is no more based in reality than the connection between Lt. Harris and the breach of Obama's file at the State Department.

But this is the thing about Earthlings - we make connections where nothing really exists. It's all about the connections, even when there's no connection at all. If that isn't metaphysically absurd, man, then I just don't know what is. :crazy:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
neonzx wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:49 am I've been over my Larry Sinclair obsession for years.
Sure, but a gift from GreatGrey might give it more meaning. Whatever.
Kitara wants me, I know it.
That's beautiful, and I won't stand in your way. :bighug:

Stop looking at Orlylicious's avatar like that, you'll go blind. :fingerwag:

Okay, I will go stand in the corner now. I slay myself, honestly. :lol:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:rotflmao: Sam wins!

Washington Times on Harris (but they spelled his name wrong), the Kitara connection. It is sort of bizarre that Rodney P. Quarles was working with Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr., it's a lot of Quarles:
State Department employee pleads guilty to identity theft
by Scott McCabe October 28, 2012 12:00 AM

A former State Department employee has pleaded guilty in an identity theft scheme in which a key witness in the federal probe was gunned down outside a D.C. church, according to court documents and law enforcement officials. No arrests have been made in the 2008 slaying of a co-conspirator in the scam, and D.C. police have said they have no information that the killing is connected to the identity theft scheme.

Twenty-six-year-old Rodney P. Quarles Jr., of Charlotte Hall, Md., a former low-level employee in the Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs, admitted in U.S. District Court of D.C. on Friday to a charge of conducting illegal transactions with credit cards. The charge carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. According to prosecutors, from September 2007 to 2008, Quarles worked in the Passport Office, where his job consisted mainly of destroying old passports and passports that had been reported lost or stolen. He got the job as a member of the department's student work program.

As part of the conspiracy, a mail sorter for the U.S. Postal Service stole credit cards from envelopes, and the names on these cards were passed along to Quarles. Using his position at the State Department, Quarles used the agency's database to retrieve personal information to activate the credit card accounts. Quarles accessed the files of least 700 people, court papers said. The identity theft ring stole credit cards and used them to obtain about $72,000 worth of in ATM withdrawals, jewelry, electronics, gift cards and designer clothing. But the scheme unraveled in March 2008 during a routine traffic stop of one of the conspirators, a 24-year-old with the unusual name of Lieutenant Quarles Harris Jr.

D.C. police searched Harris' vehicle and found more than dozen ziplock bags containing marijuana. He arrested possession with intent to distribute. During a search of Harris, police found 19 credit cards and eight passport application printouts. Harris revealed that his connections in the State Department and postal service. He agreed to cooperate with federal investigators to tell a grand jury what he knew. On April 17, 2008, police responding to the sound of gunshots and found Harris slumped dead over the steering wheel of his car in front of the Judah House Praise Baptist Church in Northeast D.C.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/stat ... tity-theft

Birther spin. By this time, they turned the (wrong) spelling of his name into "Lt." because they're birthers:
Intel Operative who Altered Obama’s Passport Records Turned FBI Informant on Boss John Brennan, Then Turned Up Murdered in D.C.
Update: 7.24.18 — High-Ranking DC Metro Police Not Interested in Renewing Homicide Investigation. per conversations with True Pundit ***

A key witness in a federal probe into Barack Obama’s passport information stolen and altered from the State Department was gunned down and killed in front of a District church in D.C. Lt. Quarles Harris Jr., 24, who had been cooperating with a federal investigators, was found late at night slumped dead inside a car. He was reportedly waiting to meet with FBI agents about his boss John Brennan.

Back in March 2008, the State Department launched an investigation of improper computer access to the passport records of Barack Hussein Obama, and days later those of Hillary Clinton and John McCain. The investigation centered on one employee: a contract worker for a company that was headed by Brennan, a key Obama campaign adviser who later became assistant to the president and deputy national security adviser for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism. Ultimately Brennan was appointed CIA director.

First, Obama’s passport records were accessed and altered. Then days later — likely to provide cover — Brennan’s private Intel company accessed Clinton’s and McCain’s records as the State Department had already flagged the Obama breach by that time. Brennan’s company accessed and altered Obama’s passport BEFORE the 2008 presidential election, while Brennan was also working on Obama’s campaign team. After the election, Brennan took a job inside the White House. A month after the passport breach the key witness in this case was murdered. Harris was shot in the head in his car, in front of his church. Lt. Harris told federal investigators before he was murdered that he received “passport information from a co-conspirator who works for the U.S. Department of State.” What became of the “co-conspirator”? Why wasn’t he/she brought to trial?

There is no way to tell what might have been done to Obama’s passport records by those who accessed them. Key information could have been altered or destroyed. On April 8, 2008, after the breach became public, Obama confessed to having taken a trip to Pakistan in 1981. The then-candidate said: “I traveled to Pakistan when I was in college.” Journalist Jake Tapper was surprised and said: “This last part — a college trip to Pakistan — was news to many of us who have been following the race closely. And it was odd that we hadn’t hear about it before, given all the talk of Pakistan during this campaign.”
https://truepundit.com/intel-operative- ... ed-in-d-c/

Neon, there are TWO seasons of Too Hot To Handle Brazil on Netflix and the contestants are really hot :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

It's a Tawny, and this house of Port in Portugal was founded in 1680!

IMG_20230312_134821-1.jpg
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
bob

Post by bob »

It's a long walk, but:
Image ImageImage
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:20 am
Off Topic
I'm gonna take a photo of my Quarles Harris later today, and then we'll see what's what.

Now is probably the time to note that the Princess gave out two bottles of Quarles Harris that night. The other one went to the guy who helped me move [the agreed-upon portion of] the Politijab database to Fogbow, Uncle Spike.

Now, Spike opened his bottle immediately upon receiving it, and honked down the whole bottle like a champ (it was a fun Meetup :biggrin:). But he (sadly) drifted off to other adventures shortly after, and here we are. I reckon he never learned whether it was a Declared or a Quinta or a Tawney or whatever. He probably didn't even taste the stuff, he was three sheets to the wind when he opened the bottle.

I gotta get a little more sleep, it's effectively 5:20 a.m. and I got up at 4:30. And I have Musical Asskicking at 10:30, and I'm feeling danceable at the present moment, so I'll probably go to that and be home some time after noon. Photography to follow ...

Edit: ... and of course, I won't be shipping my bottle to anyone, regardless of its financial worth or delicacy of taste. That bottle was a gift from a lady who I still hold in the highest esteem, and it has humor value above and beyond that, which is what she fully and specifically intended, and I'm not parting with it in this lifetime. Not shipping it, not opening it, not putting it in a closet where I can't see it when I want to see it. That bottle has real meaning in my life, almost 13 years after she gave it to me.
Fair enough.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:53 pm It's a Tawny, and this house of Port in Portugal was founded in 1680!

IMG_20230312_134821-1.jpg
19% Alcohol by volume? What is one to do with that? A Mouthwash?
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Fortified wines always have a much higher alcohol content than ordinary wines.

Some brandy is added to the fermenting grape juice before it has run its course, hence the term fortified.

All this talk about fortified wines, and I think I might dust off Poe's "Cask of the Amontillado" for a bedtime read tonight.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
much ado

Post by much ado »

“For the love of God, Montresor!”
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:00 am
Foggy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:36 am Yeah, it's like if GreatGrey had given you a celebratory bottle of Larry Sinclair Port
No, that's not right. It's the connection. It's all about the connection.

Which is how Harris was involved in the first place (he wasn't). Here's what happened:

This guy Harris was arrested in our nation's capital with a bunch of baggies with weed - drug dealer - and a bunch of fake credit cards, and I think equipment for printing them. He had a confederate who worked for the State Department, who was stealing information from passport applications and giving the info to Mr. Harris so he could fake some credit cards.

And about the same time, someone else working as a contractor for the State Department - a completely different person - was caught looking at confidential passport information of Barack Obama, John McCain, and Hillary Clinton. That person was employed by a company that was run by John Brennan. Brennan had nothing to do with accessing those confidential passport files.

And some idiot at the Washington Examiner - the Moonie paper - conflated the two stories, so that the birthers thought Lt. Quarles Harris was a military guy who worked at the State Department, who looked at Obama's file.

And then someone shot Lt. Harris dead in his car one day. He was an unarmed drug dealer. It's an enterprise that carries some risk.

But the birthers decided that John Brennan had him murdered, because of something he saw in Obama's file. And I would troll them by asking them, if he was a patriotic military hero who was trying to get the truth out about Obama, what branch of the military was Leiutenant Quarles Harris in? Why did the police report say he had a lot of baggies of weed when he was arrested with stolen passport application information?

So the connection between Kitara and Lt. Harris is no more based in reality than the connection between Lt. Harris and the breach of Obama's file at the State Department.

But this is the thing about Earthlings - we make connections where nothing really exists. It's all about the connections, even when there's no connection at all. If that isn't metaphysically absurd, man, then I just don't know what is. :crazy:
Okay, I got all that. But one thing is still not clear to me. Was the guy a Lt in anything or was that just what his mama put on his birth certificate when he was born?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

Gregg wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:18 pmWas the guy a Lt in anything or was that just what his mama put on his birth certificate when he was born?
Technically, neither: his first name was "Leiutenant" (note misspelling). Harris was named after his father.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

This is beginning to sound like Sgt Major who was promoted to Major in Catch 22, to avoid confusion.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Current Politics”