Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Proud Boys

Kendra

Re: Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

New Zealand has declared the Proud Boys a terrorist organization, making it illegal for New Zealanders to participate in or support its activities.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

HMMM: Prosecutors asked for another four-month delay in sentencing Jan. 6 defendant Jeffrey Finley, a West Va. Proud Boy leader who has agreed to cooperate with invetigators.

Judge Chutkan doesn't like it though and wants more details on justification for delay.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

How long does it take to spill to beans?
Jim

Post by Jim »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:28 am How long does it take to spill to beans?
A couple of congressional testimonies on live tv.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Jim wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:40 am
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:28 am How long does it take to spill to beans?
A couple of congressional testimonies on live tv.
:lol: :winner:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Not great, I get what they are going for, but... I like Wonder Woman. I like buff bears (hey, what can I say?) I kinda like buff guys dressing up as Wonder Woman, it's actually pretty hawt. Which the Proud Boys are most definitively not. Also, the Proud Boys would a) never be cool enough to do this, and b) never be cool enough to pull it off the way these guys are. Anyway, thumbs down for me. :mrgreen:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:eek:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Good morning. Will be keeping an eye on this at 11.

Hmmm. Proud Boy Joshua Pruitt is scheduled to be sentenced on Friday, but Judge Kelly just ordered a status conference in the case for tomorrow morning. What does it mean? We'll find out, I suppose.
Edit:
Judge Kelly says there are two issues he wants to discuss. The first is he needs to bump Josh Pruitt's sentencing to Monday. Hearing reset for 10 a.m. Monday.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Apparently the feds arrested Gavin McInnes :popcorn: :popcorn:

raison de arizona

Much more info and speculation in this thread:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:52 am Much more info and speculation in this thread:
Still not seeing confirmation from legit news outlets (and for this discussion only, I'd include Fox in that list). It's now about 14 hours after the fact, and there ought to be some sort of external confirmation, not just from people claiming to be McInnes's buddies.

This article from a legit political blog lists the concerns that keep me from believing this story yet. I'd continue to tread carefully on this until we get better quality confirmation. I'd certainly like it to be true, but my Spidey-sense is tingling a little bit.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/proud-bo ... est-video/
raison de arizona

:yeahthat: McInnes is of course known for his truthfulness.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

So maybe a publicity stunt or maybe a cover for him deciding it's time to disappear????
raison de arizona

Still not seeing anything, but...
⚖️ Marvin O’Gravel Balloon Face @mrickanderson wrote: First they came for Alex Jones. And I said nothing because I was laughing too hard to breathe.

Then they raided Mar-A-Lago, and still I was silent for I still could not breathe.

Then they came for Gavin McInnes, and I tore an abdominal muscle laughing and it really really hurt
https://twitter.com/mrickanderson/statu ... 4959011841
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

My favorite in that thread there is his realization that if Gavin is found guilty of anything, he could (as he holds dual Canadian-British citizenship, I am told, but not USAdian) be deported.

And I admit, the idea of a Proud Boy of his stature being chucked out of this country made me laugh so hard I couldn't finish my breakfast for fear of choking.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

NYPD and New York FBI confirmed they have made no arrest of far-right extremist, who has a history of staging pranks
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I don’t know much about McGinnis but it sounds like bullshitting to me. The modulation of his voice, the lack of tension. This didn’t happen.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:37 pm I don’t know much about McGinnis but it sounds like bullshitting to me. The modulation of his voice, the lack of tension. This didn’t happen.
The lack of "FBI!!!! GET ON THE GROUND!!!!!" being yelled in the background....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:37 pm I don’t know much about McGinnis but it sounds like bullshitting to me. The modulation of his voice, the lack of tension. This didn’t happen.
I saw it near live. I’d say it was the worst acting ever, but there’s the Rittenhouse Sob Side-eye.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

ALERT: Nicholas Ochs is pleading guilty in Jan 6 case. Justice Dept has called Ochs the "leader & founder of a Hawaii chapter of the Proud Boys”

Co-defendant Nick DeCarlo is also pleading guilty. Both were accused of being in YouTube vid "Twas The Night Before REVOLUTION!!!!”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Appears Proud Boy Christopher Worrell's motivation to retain new counsel derived from, at least in part, his desire to pursue a new defense strategy. To wit: That Jan. 6 was a set-up.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, that's because Trump ordered TEN THOUSAND TROOPS to our nation's capital in the days before J6, which would have prevented any kind of violence, but NANCY PELOSI prevented them from arriving so the whole riot was HER FAULT. And this poor gentleman, who planned for days beforehand that he was going to storm the Capitol, wishes now that the 10,000 troops would have prevented him from getting anywhere near the place, but SHE PRACTICALLY INVITED HIM to enter the Capitol because she didn't let those troops stop him.

Sure, that's proof of a gigantic conspiracy, and we should spend a couple years investigating. :popcorn:
Edit: And by the way, LAST WEEK Mark Zuckerberg came to visit me in the White House Leghorn Acres to kiss my ass! He told me, "Foggy, your website is the greatest and best community ever in the history of the world! You should post more on Faceplant!"

I told him "Shut up, punk, you're wearing shoes in my bedroom like a common FBI agent."
:boxing:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:22 pm
Edit: And by the way, LAST WEEK Mark Zuckerberg came to visit me in the White House Leghorn Acres to kiss my ass! He told me, "Foggy, your website is the greatest and best community ever in the history of the world! You should post more on Faceplant!"
Were there tears in his eyes?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”