Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Proud Boys

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Proud Boys

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:43 am
UPDATE: Joe Biggs’ attorney Norm Pattis just asked Corcoran if he’d accept service of a subpoena to Trump for testimony in the Proud Boys trial. Corcoran told him he “wasn’t authorized” to accept it, Pattis says.
I'm confused -- Did Pattis' suspension for 6 months in CT not hit him in other jurisdictions or did I miss something?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

HAPPENING NOW: Judge Kelly rules that nothing about the Proud Boys' CHS in question is relevant to the ongoing trial. He says he would not admit it into evidence if the defense attempted to raise it.

"She wasn't tasked with reporting on Proud Boys."
Dave from down under

Proud Boys

Post by Dave from down under »

Oooohhhh…

Who was she tasked with reporting on? :pray:
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:11 pm Oooohhhh…

Who was she tasked with reporting on? :pray:
Who knows? These are complicated cases.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Proud Boys

Post by northland10 »

I actually read some of the responses to his thread. I had to respond to a couple of idiots who were complaining about the biased judge. Um... Judge Timothy Kelly was a Trump appointee.

To them, biased is "I don't like it."
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

:crazy: :tinfoil:

This text of Trump's "plan" to win in 2020 introduced yesterday by a defense witness at the Proud Boys' sedition trial recalls the house-hot crazy of that time.
It has everything: SCOTUS, DNI reports, Durham, the Kraken, fake electors, the Insurrection Act, Assange and Seth Rich.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Proud Boys

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:42 pm :crazy: :tinfoil:

:snippity:
This text of Trump's "plan" to win in 2020 introduced yesterday by a defense witness at the Proud Boys' sedition trial recalls the house-hot crazy of that time.
It has everything: SCOTUS, DNI reports, Durham, the Kraken, fake electors, the Insurrection Act, Assange and Seth Rich.
You know your client is up shit creek with out a boat if you intro this as defense 'zibit....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

HAPPENING NOW: Jeff Finley, head of the West Virginia Proud Boys on Jan. 6, takes the stand. His 75-day incarceration on a misdemeanor plea deal was briefly delayed so he could appear as a defense witness for Zach Rehl.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

NOW: Dominic Pezzola's attorney Roger Roots says they want to call THE WORLD'S FOREMOST WINDOW EXPERT to testify on Pezzola's behalf.

If you believe you should be in contention for the title of The World's Foremost Window Expert and you have *not* been called to testify at this trial, my DMs are open.
pipistrelle

Proud Boys

Post by pipistrelle »

I didn't realize Dirty Dom was represented by Roots. LOL.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Proud Boys

Post by northland10 »

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/nati ... 173173909b
Dominic Pezzola's wife says he watched right-wing news 'day and night' before Jan. 6
:snippity:
...Through nearly three months of trial, Pezzola’s attorneys Metcalf and Roger Roots have worked to convince jurors of the same thing. Roots argued in his opening statement that the riot did not obstruct the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6.

“The government makes a big deal about this six-hour recess,” Roots said on Jan. 12 at the trial’s open. “The evidence will show that if it was an attack, it might have been one of the lamest attacks you can imagine.”

Roots has also argued that it was police’s use of force in attempting to repel rioters that caused Pezzola, a U.S. Marine Corps veteran, to go into battle mode and push forward to the Capitol.
101010 :towel:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Proud Boys

Post by bill_g »

Oh. Well that makes all the difference. If the police make you mad, just roll over the top of them, and call it self defense.

HEY BLM, HEAR THAT??
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

A lot of this morning has been taken up by Dominic Pezzola's team arguing about the jury instructions for the robbery charge related to the riot shield. They seem to feel if the jury decides he intended to steal the shield then the other charges may be a foregone conclusion.

I don't know that that's true... it just seems to be their posture based on the witness Pezzola's attorney very ardently advocated for (unsuccessfully) last night and their requests about the jury instruction today.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/06/politics ... index.html
A juror in the federal trial of five Proud Boys members accused of plotting to stop Congress’ certification of the 2020 presidential election has raised fears that she was being followed, according to multiple people familiar with the matter – the latest incident to delay the already monthslong trial.

A juror told the court an individual came up to her outside of a Washington, DC, metro station and asked if she was a juror, multiple sources told CNN. The juror told court staff she had seen the same individual on several occasions and thought they might be following her.

Some jurors appear to be split on their views of the incidents, people familiar said. One juror told the judge he thought it was possible the interactions were random and it might have been someone experiencing homelessness in the area.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

@JordanOnRecord
The jury is about to come in to hear what may be the final defense witness in the Proud Boys case — save for the two Proud Boys who have indicated they will take the stand themselves.

Judge Kelly is also going to inform the jury he expects them to get the case next week. Big, if true.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Pezzola is on the stand today. Jordon is live tweeting at the moment. https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Dominic Pezzola is back on the witness stand once more. He is in a gray suit, blue button-down, and dark tie and before the jury enters, he is in his now familiar position to me: hands in pockets, gently rocking on his feet here and there.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Oh my, this cross examination of Pezzola sounds wild. Live tweeters:

https://twitter.com/Brandi_Buchman

https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Judge gave jury instructions today. Court is out until Monday when we should have closing arguments.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

@JordanOnRecord
Pattis says Chris Wallace "baited" Donald Trump into embracing the Proud Boys.

"The facts in this case are that Donald Trump was compelled into using the Proud Boys as a prop," he says after two objections and an admonition from Judge Kelly.
:roll:

I believe this is the final attorney making closing arguments, then government gets the final say and off to the jury it goes.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Proud Boys

Post by Luke »

The Gateway House of Boys is going berzerk -- they're having a Twitter Space at 8pm and the way they're promoting it, Jesus Christ must be the mystery guest :lol: Or, I guess, their Jesus, the orange indicted, impeached loser?

"The Dishonorable Judge Kelly (sadly a Trump appointee) will be exposed and discussed during our Twitter Space"
GATEWAY PUNDIT WILL HOST TWITTER SPACE TONIGHT AT 8PM EST!! Mystery Guest Will Be Revealed to Make a Statement to the Press! Incredible Speaker Line Up! DO NOT MISS IT!
By Cara Castronuova Apr. 25, 2023 2:40 pm

The Gateway Pundit will host an incredible Twitter Space tonight at 8:00 PM EST. We are holding this space to allow a fascinating mystery guest to address the public and press after being silenced for an extended period of time. For legal reasons, we cannot announce who the person is until right before the actual Twitter Space. (MYSTERIOUS INDEED!)

This Space will be conducted press conference style, with the guest coming on to make a statement to the press and take questions. We have an incredible lineup of journalists slotted to ask questions and speak- including Gateway Pundit founder and editor Jim Hoft, Gateway Pundit writers Cara Castronuova and Alicia Powe, Julie Kelly of American Greatness, truth-teller Lara Logan, Emerald Robinson of “The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson”, Tracy Beanz of UnCoverDC.com, Mel K. of “The Mel K. Show”, John Tabacco of Newsmax, fearless journalist Laura Loomer and Proud Boys Defense Witness Michale Graves of “The Misfits”.

We also invited our lovely friends in the liberal media and hope they will cover the event and speaker fairly and accurately, as the information the guest is sharing warrants worldwide attention. An invitation has been extended to The New York Times, Politico, The Washington Post, CNN and others. Some have confirmed they will attend upon learning the identity of the mystery guest, and will ask questions.

PLEASE SIGN UP HERE FOR OUR TWITTER SPACE, RT AND SHARE!

Set a reminder for my upcoming Space! https://t.co/V5rVHYoW2E
— The Gateway Pundit (@gatewaypundit) April 24, 2023

*If you can guess the identity of the mystery guest please send a DM to @GatewayPundit or co-host @CaraCastronuova on Twitter. If you are first to guess you will receive a speaker spot on our panel and can ask the guest a question!

We will also discuss and give you details on the wrap-up of the trial of the Proud Boys. Closing statement are happening right now- the trial is expected to commence tonight right before our Space. The jury will go straight to deliberations. *There is a very small chance the trial may go into Wednesday morning. If that happens, we will re-schedule this Twitter Space for Wednesday night.
► Show Spoiler
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... t-miss-it/

Hoping against hope that Foggy hasn't started washing his hair tonight! He'll be beside himself if he misses this.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Proud Boys

Post by Luke »

It's Enrique.

Some dude is streaming it on YouTube too also.

Cara Castronuova
@CaraCastronuova
Happening now! ENRIQUE TARRIO, J6 Defendant & Proud Boys Chairman to make PRESS STATEMENT on Twitter Space! Calling all journalists covering the Proud Boys Trial!
@alanfeuer

@JordanOnRecord
@rparloff
@HolmesLybrand
@ryanjreilly
@MarshallCohen
@EpochJoe64
@kyledcheney
@ZJMontague
@rachelweinerwp
@hsu_spencer
@delbigtree
@RitaCosby
@mirandadevine
@nypost
@nytimes
@washingtonpost
@TuckerCarlson
@johnson_carrie
@Kunzelman75
@ByEllaLee
@lwhitehurst
@sarahbishi
@HBRabinowitz
@TomJackmanWP
@TomFitton
@masoodfarivar
If you want to address this group of idiots in one shot, here's your chance: :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Note from the #ProudBoys jury:
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Latest NOTE in the Proud Boys trial: The jurors would like a stapler.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Still :waiting: for a verdict.

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”