Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Azastan »

A link to the COURT DOCUMENT, please.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Proud Boys

Post by northland10 »

It's a Superior Court document, not federal court so it would not be possible to get it on court listener/recap. I am not on my laptop right now so I cannot try to extract from the tweet and I don't think the docs are readily available from the DC court dockets, unless they changed something.
101010 :towel:
realist

Proud Boys

Post by realist »

Azastan wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:29 pm
A link to the COURT DOCUMENT, please.
It's a one-page document attached to the tweet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz59nEuWIAA ... name=large
Image X 4
Image X 32
Azastan
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Azastan »

realist wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 pm
It's a one-page document attached to the tweet.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fz59nEuWIAA ... name=large
Musk has BLOCKED non-registered people from seeing anything.

I can't SEE the document.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Proud Boys

Post by RTH10260 »

BadBoysRuling.jpg
BadBoysRuling.jpg (99.66 KiB) Viewed 4050 times
Azastan
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Azastan »

Thank you!
bob

Proud Boys

Post by bob »

WINK: FBI searching for East Naples man convicted for Jan. 6 insurrection:
The FBI is still searching for an East Naples man convicted of the Capital insurrection on January 6, 2021.

The sentencing for Christopher Worrell, 52, had been scheduled for Friday, but now it will be rescheduled.

The Department of Justice asked the judge to sentence Worrell to 14 years in prison.

He was under house arrest since his [release] from custody in 2021 and now has somehow disappeared.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1fqs1l
The Justice Department is seeking 33 years in prison for Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys leader convicted of seditious conspiracy in one of the most serious cases to emerge from attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to court documents.

The sentence, if imposed, would be by far the longest punishment that has been handed down in the massive prosecution of the riot on Jan. 6, 2021. Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, who was convicted of seditious conspiracy in a separate case, has received the longest sentence to date — 18 years.

Tarrio, who once served as national chairman of the far-right extremist group, and three lieutenants were convicted by a Washington jury in May of conspiring to block the transfer of presidential power in the hopes of keeping Donald Trump in the White House after the Republican president lost the 2020 election.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Proud Boys

Post by Foggy »

... and now has somehow disappeared.
As if by magic!

Criminals, how do they think? :confuzzled: :think:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Proud Boys

Post by RTH10260 »

America has a challenge trip: the Appalachian Trail :twisted:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Flatpoint High »

8g2jxsnslbjb1.jpg
8g2jxsnslbjb1.jpg (82.68 KiB) Viewed 3776 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Dr. Ken

Proud Boys

Post by Dr. Ken »

17 years
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Grumpy Git »

Another piece of shit getting exactly what he deserves! :clap: :clap: :clap:
pipistrelle

Proud Boys

Post by pipistrelle »

Grumpy Git wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:25 pm Another piece of shit getting exactly what he deserves! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Suddenly he just wants to be active in his daughter's PTA.
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Grumpy Git »

Reporter Brandi Buchman followed the Biggs sentencing on this lengthy Twitter thread, scroll back up on her posts to read how that went, but now she's reporting on Zachary Rehl.

Suranis

Proud Boys

Post by Suranis »

It would be nice to, but you cant scroll up and down a feed without a Sxitter account anymore. We are in the era of viewing one post only, pleb.
Hic sunt dracones
Grumpy Git
Verified:

Proud Boys

Post by Grumpy Git »

Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:05 pm It would be nice to, but you cant scroll up and down a feed without a Sxitter account anymore. We are in the era of viewing one post only, pleb.
Ah, alas it's way too long a thread to put in text form, in future I shall add - for XTwitter users. :biggrin:
realist

Proud Boys

Post by realist »

Hasn't passed sentence yet, but ...
Brandi Buchman
@Brandi_Buchman
·
56m
Judge Kelly now sets Proud Boy Zach Rehl's sentencing guidelines as 30 years to LIFE. Recall, DOJ wants just 30 years.
Both sides presented their reasons for sentencing they request. This is how Rehl's attorney began. Not a great start, I think. It went downhill from there, with the judge interrupting/correcting on occasion.
Brandi Buchman
@Brandi_Buchman
·
39m
If there's a greater danger to a democracy than an insurrection, it's a stolen election, Pattis says.
Regular people are being turned into prisoners because of Trump's claims. As he argues to Kelly, Pattis says he admits he thinks this argument wont go far in this court.
Rehl in his statement on sentencing is mostly crying, talking about how he let his family down, how he's lost everything, and saying it's his fault.

NOTE: He's never shown any remorse at any time. Till now. Never admitted fault. Till now. So ...

15 YEARS!!
Brandi Buchman
@Brandi_Buchman
Kelly say it is a serious sentence, then remarks: "I probably never in my life will approach this: this was 15 years below guidelines and 15 years below what govt requested. I wonder if I will ever sentence someone to 15 years below the guidelines in my career."
Image X 4
Image X 32
pipistrelle

Proud Boys

Post by pipistrelle »

Rehl: 15 years
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

Pezzola got ten years.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Proud Boys

Post by poplove »

BREAKING: Proud Boy Ethan Nordean, convicted of seditious conspiracy, is sentenced to 18 YEARS. (Same as Oath Keeper Stewart hodes)

@Brandi_Buchman did a great job reporting from court.
roadscholar

Proud Boys

Post by roadscholar »

Kendra wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:03 pm Pezzola got ten years.
Just in time for President Chelsea Clinton!
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Kendra

Proud Boys

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/co ... b0107&ei=7
A convicted, prominent member of the neo-fascist Proud Boys gang believes that Donald Trump will pardon him if he becomes president in 2024.

Joe Biggs, who was convicted of seditious conspiracy earlier this year for his role in the Jan 6 riot at the US Capitol, was sentenced to 17 years in prison this week. Prosecutors had sought a 33-year sentence for Biggs.

Following his sentencing, he made a jailhouse phone call on Saturday to Infowars, the conspiracy theory show hosted by firebrand Alex Jones.

Biggs, a former correspondent for Infowars, complained on-air about the quality of prison food and asked viewers to donate to help support his family. He also shared that his military pension had been revoked due to his conviction.

He said that he hopes Mr Trump wins in 2024 - because he is certain that the Republican will pardon him. "I know he'll pardon me. I believe that with all my heart," Biggs told Jones.

Jones insisted that “they set us all up” on January 6, 2021, and said “you were all patsys that day, Joe,” before asking his viewers to donate to Biggs’ fundraising efforts.

Mr Trump hasn’t said whether or not he’ll consider pardons for the Proud Boys specifically, but did mention during his CNN Townhall that he would consider pardoning a “large portion” of the Capitol riot defendants.

At trial, Bigg's attorney defended his client by blaming the Jan 6 riot on Mr Trump. Norm Pattis, who represented Biggs, said the "commander-in-chief" had "sold them a lie," according to NBC News.
pipistrelle

Proud Boys

Post by pipistrelle »

It would cost him nothing to pardon them. I think any Republican president will. Which is what I fear.
Dave from down under

Proud Boys

Post by Dave from down under »

No pardon from the boss after your lawyer bad mouthed him

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”