Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Proud Boys

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Proud Boys

Post by Foggy »

I call upon my supporter to strongly DEMAND that all the right-wing nutcases fight it out among themselves, in order to determine, once and for all, which is the looniest, most deranged nutcase of them all. Then that person is automatically the Republican Party candidate for President in 2024.

:cheer2:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Volkonski wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:36 pm Thought Crenshaw was a RWNJ himself. Have he and Tucker Carlson feuded?
I think there was some kerfuffle over Ukraine aid and then Tucker went after him and cooked up the Eye Patch name. If I see the link again, I'll post it.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:43 pm I call upon my supporter to strongly DEMAND that all the right-wing nutcases fight it out among themselves, in order to determine, once and for all, which is the looniest, most deranged nutcase of them all. Then that person is automatically the Republican Party candidate for President in 2024.

I see them all as gangs. Can we call them thugs and treat them accordingly.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:46 pm
Volkonski wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:36 pm Thought Crenshaw was a RWNJ himself. Have he and Tucker Carlson feuded?
I think there was some kerfuffle over Ukraine aid and then Tucker went after him and cooked up the Eye Patch name. If I see the link again, I'll post it.
Tucker "Constipation Mouth" Carlson?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:49 pm
Yep.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm

Yep.
Puckered Carlson.
bob

Post by bob »

I don't know exactly why, but there definitely are those who consider Crenshaw to be insufficiently MAGAty.

Especially because Crenshaw isn't a natural-born citizen.* :smoking:

* Crenshaw was born in Scotland (to U.S. citizen parents).
Image ImageImage
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

Arrests in PrideFest PVD yesterday.
Some in the "anti-Gun Control March" at the State House took it too far.
There's at least one in every crowd.
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:43 pm I call upon my supporter to strongly DEMAND that all the right-wing nutcases fight it out among themselves, in order to determine, once and for all, which is the looniest, most deranged nutcase of them all. Then that person is automatically the Republican Party candidate for President in 2024.

I see them all as gangs. Can we call them thugs and treat them accordingly.
Have them re-enact the news team gang war from Anchorman: the Legend of Ron Burgundy.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:20 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:55 pm
Yep.
Puckered Carlson.
Change Accepted.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

from a post by Mr V and the link in Takei's tweet

much details to read in the article itself
Proud Boy Just Gave Up Group's Disturbing Plan To Take Over The Capitol On Jan. 6–And Hoo Boy

Koh Mochizuki
Jun. 16, 2022

A nine-page document used by a Proud Boy leader revealed detailed plans for "patriots" to occupy congressional buildings connected to the US Capitol and the Supreme Court on January 6, 2021.

The document, titled “1776 Returns," was released on Wednesday by Carmen Hernandez, the defense attorney who is representing Proud Boys member Zachary Rehl and is seeking his release from pretrial detention.

Rehl was among five members of the White nationalist extremist group–along with the former leader of the Proud Boys Enrique Tarrio the document was allegedly sent to–who was indicted on seditious conspiracy charges this month.

Hernandez included the document in a motion and maintained his client “had no knowledge of the document.”

He also stated in a court filing arguing for Rehl's release from jail:

"1776 Returns is not a plan to attack the Capitol and does not even mention the Capitol. It refers to occupying Congressional office buildings."
While there were no orders to storm the US Capitol or physically assault police officers, the document outlined plans to fill key congressional buildings "with patriots and communicate our demands" and to get as "many people as possible inside these buildings."

https://secondnexus.com/proud-boy-distu ... an-capitol
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

ALERT: Proud Boys Jan 6 seditious conspiracy trial is poised for a big delay. Not gonna happen in August

In court filing, Justice Dept agrees with defendants that it's better to wait til Jan 6 Cmte releases transcripts of interview depositions to federal prosecutors

(MORE)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

US Justice Dept reports Proud Boys conspirator Matthew Greene continues to cooperate with the federal investigation into the US Capitol attack

Greene, of Syracuse NY, pleaded guilty to conspiracy in late 2021 https://cbsnews.com/news/proud-boys-mat ... onspiracy/
:shark2:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Whelp, the Proud Boys are continuing to disrupt children's events at public libraries. Not sure where that falls on the scale of armed insurrection, but I'm still agin' it.

Too, also, purple for parents isn't a local hate group, they are national. We have them here in AZ, as well as many other places, I assume.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Alleged Proud Boys members attempt to get into The Mojo in Woodland, CA and are met with pepper spray. The bar had planned an all ages Drag Show tonight, which was postponed due to security concerns
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Cancel culture.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Why are the cops mostly just standing around??? :confuzzled:. No detainments/arrests for trespass???
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:51 am Why are the cops mostly just standing around??? :confuzzled:. No detainments/arrests for trespass???
Cops were from the 'Gang Squad'. Obviously, Proud Boys are not a gang since they are not brown or black. So the cops couldn't do anything.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Azastan wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am
neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:51 am Why are the cops mostly just standing around??? :confuzzled:. No detainments/arrests for trespass???
Cops were from the 'Gang Squad'. Obviously, Proud Boys are not a gang since they are not brown or black. So the cops couldn't do anything.
Or maybe some of those "Proud Boys" were off-duty fellow officers.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

neonzx wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:19 am
Azastan wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am
Or maybe some of those "Proud Boys" were off-duty fellow officers.
Oh, that's a DEFINITE possibility as well.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I think both answers are correct.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:roll:

Indicted Proud Boy AJ Fischer, identified as the ‘RayBan Terrorist’ in footage, claims they were there to “keep people safe,” and what they were wearing wasn’t body armor but cooking cutting boards from Dollar Tree stuffed in their jackets to keep from getting stabbed by Antifa.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

claims they were there to “keep people safe,” and what they were wearing wasn’t body armor but cooking cutting boards from Dollar Tree stuffed in their jackets to keep from getting stabbed by Antifa.
So, in other words, Body Armour.
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Antifa all around him. Totally surrounded.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Cutting boards ain't cutting it. They needed the invisibility cloaks Antifa got from Hogwarts, (they's in cahoots, I tells ya!).
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”