Post by Dave from down under »

Rival street gang in turf war?
Uninformed

Re: Proud Boys

Post by Uninformed »

“Proud Boys leader sentenced for burning Black Lives Matter flag”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58312254

155 day sentence.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

While Tarrio acknowledged his actions were "wrong" in Monday's hearing, DC Superior Court Judge Harold Cushenberry said his remorse was "wholly unconvincing".
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Believe me, take two steps out of downtown, and you'd never know anything was happening. It's just summertime testosterone poisoning at it's finest.

The police aren't getting involved to prevent injury to their officers. As long as it's just a street brawl tit for tat, the po-po keep their distance. Paintball guns are okay, but not real guns (except as decoration).
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Before-

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

There are also unconfirmed reports that Tiny accidentally shot himself. No one seems to know for sure what happened.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Karma.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I read earlier today that he was shot in the foot.

Poor bunny.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

A single tear rolls down my cheek...

Well not really, but it sounds like I care, sooooooooo...

Points for that at least...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Well, someone’s got to say it. I wonder if he was shot in one of his tiny toes? :mrgreen:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I'm wondering about his probation status. He was released from jail in Dec2020 for his assault conviction stemming from a 2018 incident. He's been a fixture in Portland protests over the last several years, and this summer has been no different. The fact that he was involved in a shooting yesterday should demonstrate he is a public menace, and needs some quality time with the DOC.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:54 am I'm wondering about his probation status. He was released from jail in Dec2020 for his assault conviction stemming from a 2018 incident. He's been a fixture in Portland protests over the last several years, and this summer has been no different. The fact that he was involved in a shooting yesterday should demonstrate he is a public menace, and needs some quality time with the DOC.
He is not on probation. Originally scheduled to be on probation until sometime in 2022. After he was released from jail he was no longer on probation. IDK why. This is from memory but I remember several reporters being confused about that too.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:54 pm
bill_g wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:54 am I'm wondering about his probation status. He was released from jail in Dec2020 for his assault conviction stemming from a 2018 incident. He's been a fixture in Portland protests over the last several years, and this summer has been no different. The fact that he was involved in a shooting yesterday should demonstrate he is a public menace, and needs some quality time with the DOC.
He is not on probation. Originally scheduled to be on probation until sometime in 2022. After he was released from jail he was no longer on probation. IDK why. This is from memory but I remember several reporters being confused about that too.
That's what I concluded as well from my brief search of the news. They all seem to get very lenient sentencing.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Swinney's trial started today.

"Alan James Swinney, a self-proclaimed Proud Boy, came to Portland from Texas last year “dressed for battle” and pointed a revolver and fired paintballs at counterprotesters in downtown, a prosecutor said in opening statements Wednesday.

Swinney’s trial got underway in the Multnomah County Courthouse after a day and a half of jury selection with two overflow courtrooms set aside for spectators and the proceedings broadcast on the court’s website.

Swinney, 51, also is accused of spraying bear mace at people at two demonstrations in August 2020.

Deputy District Attorney Nathan Vasquez showed the jury statements that Swinney posted on social media in the days leading up to the rallies to argue that Swinney was clear about his intent to engage in violence on Portland streets.

Swinney characterized clashes between political opponents as a “civil war” and pledged to “crush the lefties here,” according to the posts.

Defense lawyer Megha H. Desai argued Swinney came to Portland to exercise his free speech rights and show support for police in “Back the Blue” flag-waving daytime events after months of nightly protests in the city. :snippity: "

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/0 ... trial.html
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:25 pm
:snippity:

Defense lawyer Megha H. Desai argued Swinney came to Portland to exercise his free speech rights . . .
Free speech is fine for him, but not for the "lefties" he planned to "crush".

That always seems to be the case when someone screams that his/her free speech rights are being infringed. Often, their "free speech" involves mace, bear spray, AR-15's or baseball bats. Yet, they are completely unwilling to allow those they disagree with the privilege of merely speaking and maybe holding an anti-Trump sign.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:51 am
How can this be? They're all so attractive in so many ways.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

He had me at “house wives.”

:sick: :sick:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:26 am
How can this be? They're all so attractive in so many ways.
Much of the attraction would be that they aren't home very often.

On the other hand, they'd be leaving the 'house wife' alone with the half dozen kids, probably wouldn't have a decent job, and would be spending a lot of money on 'gear'.

Net attraction overall is negative.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

jemcanada2 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:53 am He had me at “house wives.”

:sick: :sick:
Me too, also. :sick:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

A lot of brave wordz there...

But as we say in the ghetto: "Everyone wants to be a gangster....until it's time to do gangster s%^t"
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is their inflatable doll fund getting low?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Can't understand why women wouldn't be attracted to guys who are likely to be deeply involved with one or more of the modern three Ps - pandemic, prison, and poverty. I call that a win-win-win! :clap:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

They'll probably get more wimmin folk (communicating with them) once they're behind bars than they ever had previously.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”