Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Proud Boys

Uninformed

Re: Proud Boys

Post by Uninformed »

Could have been posted in the Assault on the Capitol topic.

“Capitol riot: Proud Boy pleads guilty and agrees to cooperate with authorities”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59775546

“An admitted member of the far-right Proud Boys group has pleaded guilty to felony charges over his involvement in the 6 January Capitol Hill riot.
Matthew Greene, 34, has also agreed to cooperate with the government. He is believed to be the first member of the group to do so.
Prosecutors say Mr Greene was in the "first wave" of rioters to cross police lines, though Mr Greene's lawyer claims he did not enter the Capitol building.
He now faces up to 51 months in prison.
While his charges - one count of obstruction of an official proceeding and one count of conspiracy to obstruct - carry a total potential penalty of up to 25 years in prison plus fine, Mr Greene will receive a shorter sentence as a part of his plea deal.
Additionally, Mr Greene has agreed to pay $2,000 (£1,400) in restitution for damages caused to the Capitol building during the riot.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

It would seem the Pouty Babies are tough right up until someone stands up to them and their line of BS.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:21 pm It would seem the Pouty Babies are tough right up until someone stands up to them and their line of BS.
I believe they they automatically become members of the "Aint too Proud to Beg" Boys.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Enrique Tarrio back on the streets. Jan. 6 Select Committee wants to chat.

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I suppose it's been awhile since he's had access to a zipper, perhaps he forgot how to work one? :lol:
Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio leaves jail today wearing a Malcolm X shirt with his fly down after completing his sentence.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Jim

Post by Jim »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:19 pm I suppose it's been awhile since he's had access to a zipper, perhaps he forgot how to work one? :lol:
Must have gotten a going-away
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
from his cellmate before he left.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Based Stickman was released yesterday. Cost someone (his wife?) $10k (on $100k bail). This is his charge. Trust me on the release stuff.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (19.89 KiB) Viewed 2557 times
ZinWhit

Post by ZinWhit »

Ammon Bundy with Proud Boy founder Gavin McInnis on 1/21/22.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220117-104752_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20220117-104752_DuckDuckGo.jpg (232.86 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
Conservation is what conservation does and it sure ain't preservation.
raison de arizona

Proud Boy plea deal.
Judge & attorneys have signed agreement to waive jury trial & accept plea in case of Proud Boy Matthew Greene of Syracuse

In plea, Greene acknowledges conspiracy, programming Baofeng radios, traveling to DC w/ Central NY Proud Boys

This in an inroad into Proud Boys for feds
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Jim

Post by Jim »

Is this the first to plead guilty to a conspiracy charge?
raison de arizona

:lol:
Proud Boys leader claims he would have stopped Jan. 6 violence if he hadn't already been arrested

The leader of the Proud Boys militia group claims he would have stopped the violence during the Capitol insurrection if he hadn't been arrested two days before for burning a Black Lives Matter banner stolen from a historic Black church.
:snippity:
https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-2656529151/

If only the leader of the Proud Boys hadn't been arrested, we could have avoided the whole Jan. 6th mess!
He also referred to the Proud Boys as "a bunch of drunks" and "not the most intelligent people in the world," but said he has no plans to leave the group.
Well, that I can agree with.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:33 pm :lol:
Proud Boys leader claims he would have stopped Jan. 6 violence if he hadn't already been arrested

The leader of the Proud Boys militia group claims he would have stopped the violence during the Capitol insurrection if he hadn't been arrested two days before for burning a Black Lives Matter banner stolen from a historic Black church.
:snippity:
https://www.rawstory.com/proud-boys-2656529151/

If only the leader of the Proud Boys hadn't been arrested, we could have avoided the whole Jan. 6th mess!
He also referred to the Proud Boys as "a bunch of drunks" and "not the most intelligent people in the world," but said he has no plans to leave the group.
Well, that I can agree with.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

"not the most intelligent people in the world,"

:rotflmao:
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

It concerns me that emptywheel is concerned.
emptywheel @emptywheel wrote: I've really been dreading raising this, but the Oath Keepers investigation and prosecution is being run so much more methodically than the Proud Boy one. That concerns me.
raison de arizona

Fun thread.
ItsMeSunny @southdallas161 wrote: Recently we unmasked a J6 Proud Boy that wore a ski mask during the insurrection. We posted his face and knew someone would eventually identify him. Welp @/proudboycharlie aka #orangeskimaskpb known to his community as Michael Northcross of ScottsdaleAZ. Today’s your day big boy!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Calling from jail today, Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola, charged with conspiracy to coordinate the J6 attack on the Capitol: “I didn’t even know I was going to the Capitol .. we just kind of followed the crowd.” When arrested he had a thumb drive with bomb-making instructions.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:53 pm
Calling from jail today, Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola, charged with conspiracy to coordinate the J6 attack on the Capitol: “I didn’t even know I was going to the Capitol .. we just kind of followed the crowd.” When arrested he had a thumb drive with bomb-making instructions.
Well yeah, the FBI just "accidentally" identified him as a conspirator, even though he didn't know he was going to the Capitol. Happens all the time.
raison de arizona

sugar magnolia wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:19 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:53 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 6666962944
Well yeah, the FBI just "accidentally" identified him as a conspirator, even though he didn't know he was going to the Capitol. Happens all the time.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What I like about Pezzola is how his interest in hygiene grew after he went to jail. He’s almost cleaned up now.
raison de arizona

NEW: In late-night order, Judge Kelly orders Proud Boys leader Enrique TARRIO to remain detained pending trial.

Kelly cites Tarrio’s “deep and forward-looking commitment” to the causes that animated Jan. 6 and a “willingness to resort to similar violent tactics.”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Proud Boy is denied entry at the Trump rally after being told nothing with PB or QAnon symbols will be allowed in: “You’re kidding me right? The Trump campaign gave us VIP tickets! This is really happening? Can I ask why Proud Boys aren’t allowed?”
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Can I ask why Proud Boys aren’t allowed?
You’re allowed, fool, just not wearing your junk.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Could have also gone in the Stupid thread. :lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Kendra wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:15 pm The Trump campaign gave us VIP tickets!
No-one gets given VIP Tickets by the Trump campaign. Either they got standard tickets via an Email saying "Trump wanted us to invite YOU personally to his rally in..." or they have spent $200,000 at Marry Lardo.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”