Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Gregg

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (No Rematch - Primary v. GOP Rep. Dan Webster)

Post by Gregg »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:16 pm
neonzx wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:06 pm Hmm... but her recent financial disclosures shows she doesn't have the $$$ ... so what now? :whistle: Does she have any real estate to attach?
Think she rents. But she does have pets...
Sure, but what could you even get for Jacob Wohl?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:22 pm
orlylicious wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:16 pm
neonzx wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:06 pm Hmm... but her recent financial disclosures shows she doesn't have the $$$ ... so what now? :whistle: Does she have any real estate to attach?
Think she rents. But she does have pets...
Sure, but what could you even get for Jacob Wohl?
Pets or Pests?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:55 pm The 11th Cir. dismissed Loomer's appeal of the magistrate's recommendation to impose attorney's fees against her. (Because the magistrate's recommendation isn't a final, appealable order.) :doh:

And then, back in the district court, the district court denied Loomer's request for an extension of time to object to the magistrate's recommendation. :doh:

Loomer may be getting "help" (i.e., ghostwritten) by Klayman, but I'm not sure.
For completeness, Klayman did make an appearance and after the circuit booted them, he filed a request for an extension along with the objection. This was stricken because he did not confer with the defendant. He then tried again and got it right and got the extention.

Then the court denied the plaintiff's objects.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.77.0.pdf

I guess the good news is now he has the final order he can take to an appeal, and lose (if he can actually get permission to practice in the 11th).
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Loomer gets the coveted batshit Wendy Rogers endorsement.
Wendy Rogers @WendyRogersAZ wrote: I endorse Laura Loomer for Congress. We need some fresh blood who will take the fight to the communists instead of sitting idly by while our nation is being destroyed by how much damage the swamp is doing. Laura has been deplatformed from most social media for speaking (1/2)

truth and I can think of no better way of getting even with Big Tech than having her become a congresswoman so she can stick it to them daily. She is pro-life, pro-America, strong on border security, pro-gun, and pro-audits. Join me in supporting Laura Loomer today. (2/2)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

This'll undoubtedly go well for her.
Image Image Image Image
tek

Post by tek »

Has this actually shown up anywhere legal-like?

The only story Google gave me is from the Miami New Times, and it has this gem in it:
In a lawsuit filed Monday in the Southern District of Florida, the self-described "most banned woman in the world" claims Facebook defamed her by labeling her dangerous. Loomer's attorney, Larry Klayman, a right-wing activist who once filed a birther-fueled lawsuit to keep Barack Obama off the ballot in 2012, says his client is an "American heroine" who has been smeared by the tech giant.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

tek wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:05 pm Has this actually shown up anywhere legal-like?

The only story Google gave me is from the Miami New Times, and it has this gem in it:
In a lawsuit filed Monday in the Southern District of Florida, the self-described "most banned woman in the world" claims Facebook defamed her by labeling her dangerous. Loomer's attorney, Larry Klayman, a right-wing activist who once filed a birther-fueled lawsuit to keep Barack Obama off the ballot in 2012, says his client is an "American heroine" who has been smeared by the tech giant.
Yeah, that's her old failsuit, the new one is 3:22-cv-02646 Loomer et al v. Facebook, Inc. et al

Eta: you can get the pdf here:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/63 ... ebook-inc/
Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

A quick scan: it's 130+ pages of crunchy RICO goodness with a prayer for relief asking for a modest total of $10.6 Billion combined.
Image Image Image Image
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Estiveo wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:46 pm A quick scan: it's 130+ pages of crunchy RICO goodness with a prayer for relief asking for a modest total of $10.6 Billion combined.
No pony? ;)
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

With $10.6 billion, you lease the pony.

northland10

Post by northland10 »

At least she got the venue right unlike her previous attorney. Of course, her newest attorney is a member of the California bar so it makes it easier.
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:25 pm At least she got the venue right unlike her previous attorney. Of course, her newest attorney is a member of the California bar so it makes it easier.
1. "interesting" that Loomer booted Klayman, but unsurprising that Loomer went Team Stone over Klayman.

2. Bob Barr and Klayman are fellow travelers. Again, "interesting" that Barr shivved Klayman by signing on to this.

3. Loomer's local counsel is John Pierce. Yes, the John Pierce who had represented Rittenhouse for a spell (despite having no criminal experience) and various J6 defendants, despite coming down with COVID and going in incommunicado (I guess he got better).

And, he represented LaVoy Finicum, but, IIRC, Pierce had assigned the case to an associate who was only provisionally licensed. I see that was when Pierce was at Pierce Bainbridge, but Pierce took his ball and started up his own firm (and killed his old firm); the provisional attorney isn't at Pierce's new firm.

Roger Root now works for Pierce, BTW.

Pierce is a Real Lawyer (HLS grad), but his client list sure reads like grifters. This higher-rent Klayman won't make the same stupid mistakes, but the suit is still doomed, as it is ultimately the usual courthouse-as-publicity tool.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:24 pm
northland10 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 2:25 pm At least she got the venue right unlike her previous attorney. Of course, her newest attorney is a member of the California bar so it makes it easier.
1. "interesting" that Loomer booted Klayman, but unsurprising that Loomer went Team Stone over Klayman.

2. Bob Barr and Klayman are fellow travelers. Again, "interesting" that Barr shivved Klayman by signing on to this.
And yet, in her appeal in the 11th, Klayman is listed as her attorney (along with Melissa Issak and others) and Melissa Isaak has been filing stuff which usually means, Klayman is filing stuff.

They recently had to refile the appendix because of deficiencies.
Notice of deficient Appellant appendix filed by Attorney Melissa Lea Isaak for Appellants Illoominate Media, Inc. and Laura Loomer. Deficiencies: missing answer/response to complaint. [Entered: 04/20/2022 03:32 PM]
On a side note, Barr is listed as the Lead Attorney. I think Pierce is only along to be the local.
raison de arizona

Laura Loomer Officially Qualifies For The Ballot Via Petition Signatures
Laura Loomer continues to see successful Congressional bid

Conservative journalist and Republican congressional candidate, Laura Loomer (R-FL), has just beat the odds once again and has officially qualified for the ballot in Florida's District 11 Congressional race against US Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL).

Loomer has pursued a congressional seat before in 2020 where she won the Republican nomination in Florida's 21st District, but this year's bid has seen new levels of success. Loomer previously out-raised Webster in campaign donations prior to making it on the ballot. According to the FEC report, Loomer raised $169,750.19 in Q 1, crushing Webster's $52,742.84 raised..

"Thanks to the hard work of myself, my campaign staff, and my amazing volunteers, we won't be needing to pay to be on the ballot because we collected more than the required 2,568 petition signatures to be on the ballot!" Loomer added, "we spoke to each one of those voters face to face."

Signatures came from over 10 counties and are apparently still being counted according to Loomer. The candidate also made sure to take shots at her primary opponent and claimed she received even more petitions, "than my RINO opponent Dan Webster!"

Loomer has seen plenty of success despite major setbacks. After making her presence known in Florida politics, she was banned from Twitter along with former President Donald Trump (R). Since then, the campaign has secured high-profile endorsements like Gen. Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, and US Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Paul Gosar (R-AZ).
:snippity:
https://floridianpress.com/2022/05/laur ... ignatures/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

R-FL? What does she represent?
tek

Post by tek »

Thanks to the hard work of myself, my campaign staff, and my amazing volunteers
Ah yes. Me first.

Bet she's a real peach to work for.
raison de arizona

raison de arizona

Odd that when DeSantis pulled the special district stuff for Disney, he didn't do anything about the Villages. They still get theirs. Huh, wonder why that is. Anyway.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Trump golf cart parade in support of far right Republican candidate Laura Loomer in The Villages, Florida.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

When I first heard about that place, I thought Stepford Wives, and my mind hasn't changed. These are people who want a homogenized, boring, predictable life with no mental or physical challenges to their presumed privilege. Intellectually and morally deceased.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:24 pm When I first heard about that place, I thought Stepford Wives, and my mind hasn't changed. These are people who want a homogenized, boring, predictable life with no mental or physical challenges to their presumed privilege. Intellectually and morally deceased.
It's a gated community for people who think Judge Smales was the good guy....

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is there anything more pathetic than a golf cart parade? I mean, the boat stuff was pretty lame, but golf carts?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:49 pm Is there anything more pathetic than a golf cart parade? I mean, the boat stuff was pretty lame, but golf carts?
#1776rm would like you to hold their poop buckets while they challenge for the trophy 🏆
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:49 pm Is there anything more pathetic than a golf cart parade? I mean, the boat stuff was pretty lame, but golf carts?
But it was so pretty when the boats burst into flames and/or sank! Please tell me a few of the golf carts self destructed too.
raison de arizona

Loomer in fine form. She’s so proud of this one, she pinned it to the top of her Telegram.
72E988BF-2C06-4CF4-B2FF-FCFE7BF8CBF1.png
72E988BF-2C06-4CF4-B2FF-FCFE7BF8CBF1.png (493.01 KiB) Viewed 729 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

FFS where do these people come from?

Nazis would be ashamed to talk about Jews the way they talk about centrist Democrats.

Return to “Elections 2022”