Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

tek

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (No Rematch - Primary v. GOP Rep. Dan Webster)

Post by tek »

how to make a baby attention whore..
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:cantlook:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

A Klayman filed Loomer v Stone paternity suit would be marvellous. :mrgreen:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
bob

Post by bob »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:46 pm A Klayman filed Loomer v Stone paternity suit would be marvellous.
Considering how much Stone and Klayman hate each other, this is an episode of "My Two Dads" not be missed!
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

The 11th Cir. dismissed Loomer's appeal of the magistrate's recommendation to impose attorney's fees against her. (Because the magistrate's recommendation isn't a final, appealable order.) :doh:

And then, back in the district court, the district court denied Loomer's request for an extension of time to object to the magistrate's recommendation. :doh:

Loomer may be getting "help" (i.e., ghostwritten) by Klayman, but I'm not sure.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh, 'help' is what the kids are calling it nowadays, huh? :roll:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:55 pm The 11th Cir. dismissed Loomer's appeal of the magistrate's recommendation to impose attorney's fees against her. (Because the magistrate's recommendation isn't a final, appealable order.) :doh:

And then, back in the district court, the district court denied Loomer's request for an extension of time to object to the magistrate's recommendation. :doh:

Yes, she is. This is really weird now given fun with Stone.

From the Magistrates order:
The CAIR Defendants filed the instant motion for attorney’s fees and costs on April 12, 2021. ECF No. 55. Plaintiffs did not respond to the Motion, so I issued an Order to Show Cause why Defendants’ Motion should not be granted. ECF No. 58. Plaintiffs’ attorney, Ronald Coleman, a member of the New Jersey Bar who was admitted pro hac vice, emailed me personally to explain why he had not been receiving notices. ECF No. 59-1. Because of Plaintiff Iloominate Media’s status as a corporation, I ordered Plaintiffs to either a) obtain new counsel who is properly admitted to the Florida Bar, or b) find local counsel to sponsor Mr. Coleman’s pro hac vice admission. ECF No. 59. Plaintiffs obtained local counsel and filed a Response (ECF Nos. 60, 64). Defendants filed a timely Reply. ECF No. 65.
At first, there was an appearance from a Craig William Young in July. In August, the Magistrates order came out (including the summary above).

In September:
09/01/2021 67 NOTICE of Attorney Appearance by Larry Elliot Klayman on behalf of ILLOOMINATE MEDIA, INC., LAURA LOOMER. Attorney Larry Elliot Klayman added to party ILLOOMINATE MEDIA, INC.(pty:pla), Attorney Larry Elliot Klayman added to party LAURA LOOMER(pty:pla). (Klayman, Larry) (Entered: 09/01/2021)
He filed the NOA the same day.

Oh yeah, and the request for the extension, of course we know who filed it:
11/10/2021 73 MOTION for Extension of Time Extension of Time to File Objections to Magistrate Reinhart's Order of August 4, 2021 Nunc Pro Tunc and Objections by ILLOOMINATE MEDIA, INC., LAURA LOOMER. Responses due by 11/24/2021 (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit Exhibit 1)(Klayman, Larry) (Entered: 11/10/2021)
On the appeal, the actual appearance was Melissa Isaak, who GIL uses to act as an attorney where he cannot.
Edit: Forgot to mention a normal Klayman method. In his initial attempt to file the motion, it was stricken because rules do not apply to GIL.
11/09/2021 72 PAPERLESS ORDER Striking Plaintiffs' Motion for Extension of Time to File Objections to Magistrate Reinhart's Order of August 4, 2021 Nunc Pro Tunc [ECF No. 71] ("Motion"). Per Local Rule 7.1(3), "Prior to filing any motion in a civil case... counsel for the movant shall confer (orally or in writing), or make reasonable effort to confer (orally or in writing), with all parties or non-parties who may be affected by the relief sought in the motion in a good faith effort to resolve by agreement the issues to be raised in the motion." As no Certificate of Conferral was included in the Motion, Plaintiffs' Motion is STRICKEN. Signed by Judge Rodolfo A. Ruiz, II on 11/9/2021. (jb) (Entered: 11/09/2021)
101010 :towel:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:35 am Cross posted

File under: Ewww
Estiveoshot_20211109_053036.jpg
Damn, gurl! How nasty you gotta be Roger Stone won't dip his stick in you?! :crazy: :sick:
bob

Post by bob »

To be fair, Stone is over twice her age (and married).

Maybe it is Loomer with the standards. :eek:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:42 am To be fair, Stone is over twice her age (and married).

Maybe it is Loomer with the standards. :eek:
Married, schmarried. I understand he and his wife are players openly.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:18 pm Married, schmarried. I understand he and his wife are players openly.
Even if so, it might be a concern for Loomer. (Who, admittedly, has shown no concern ever in her life.)
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: OK Estiveo, I'll see your Stone sperm post and raise you a Ruddy:
Roger Stone Fantasizes Seeing Bannon and a Naked Newsmax CEO Fight to Death
WHAT FRESH HELL
Zachary Petrizzo Media Reporter Published Nov. 10, 2021 5:15PM ET

Notorious MAGA operative and former Trump confidant Roger Stone wants everyone to know he apparently dreams of a naked Steve Bannon and Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy fighting to the death.

Early on Wednesday, Stone shared his dark fantasy on the far-right Twitter alternative known as Gab. “Personally, I’d like to see Steve Bannon and Chris Ruddy both stripped to the waist and handcuffed to each other after each is given a knife,” Stone wrote in the post. “May the best man win, yet whoever survives will have foolishly brought a knife to a gun fight.” For good measure, the once InfoWars pundit who infamously dresses like a real-life Batman villain added the hashtag, “NextRound.”

While the beef between Stone and Bannon has been thriving since the latter was accused by the infamous “dirty trickster” of “testify[ing] falsely” against him during his criminal trial, the inclusion of MAGA cable network Newsmax is fresh. Following his pardon from Trump, Stone became a diehard supporter of MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and now believes the conservative channel has turned against the pillow mogul by no longer airing his election conspiracies.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/roger-sto ... itter_page
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Double ewww.
Image Image Image Image
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I may be drinking my Double Two-Hearted Ale too quickly, but it may be necessary so I can have a second one after reading this thread. The next step would be the virtual drunk tank (I don't have the tolerance for 2 of those heavy ales).
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Estiveo wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:35 am Cross posted

File under: Ewww
Estiveoshot_20211109_053036.jpg
I'ma gonna need a few years of therapy to get over that thought.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Meh. It's just Stone playing his "get people outraged" game, and Loomer is just playing along because she utterly hates herself.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:55 pm The 11th Cir. dismissed Loomer's appeal of the magistrate's recommendation to impose attorney's fees against her. (Because the magistrate's recommendation isn't a final, appealable order.) :doh:

So if we remember:
northland10 wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:38 pm Oh yeah, and the request for the extension, of course we know who filed it:
11/10/2021 73 MOTION for Extension of Time Extension of Time to File Objections to Magistrate Reinhart's Order of August 4, 2021 Nunc Pro Tunc and Objections by ILLOOMINATE MEDIA, INC., LAURA LOOMER. Responses due by 11/24/2021 (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit Exhibit 1)(Klayman, Larry) (Entered: 11/10/2021)
On the appeal, the actual appearance was Melissa Isaak, who GIL uses to act as an attorney where he cannot.
Edit: Forgot to mention a normal Klayman method. In his initial attempt to file the motion, it was stricken because rules do not apply to GIL.
11/09/2021 72 PAPERLESS ORDER Striking Plaintiffs' Motion for Extension of Time to File Objections to Magistrate Reinhart's Order of August 4, 2021 Nunc Pro Tunc [ECF No. 71] ("Motion"). Per Local Rule 7.1(3), "Prior to filing any motion in a civil case... counsel for the movant shall confer (orally or in writing), or make reasonable effort to confer (orally or in writing), with all parties or non-parties who may be affected by the relief sought in the motion in a good faith effort to resolve by agreement the issues to be raised in the motion." As no Certificate of Conferral was included in the Motion, Plaintiffs' Motion is STRICKEN. Signed by Judge Rodolfo A. Ruiz, II on 11/9/2021. (jb) (Entered: 11/09/2021)
So now, he made another motion in which he claims he consulted and the do not consent.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.73.0.pdf
MOTION for Extension of Time Extension of Time to File Objections to Magistrate Reinhart's Order of August 4, 2021 Nunc Pro Tunc and Objections by ILLOOMINATE MEDIA, INC., LAURA LOOMER. Responses due by 11/24/2021 (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit Exhibit 1)(Klayman, Larry) (Entered: 11/10/2021)
Here is his actual proposed objections from the exhibits.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.73.1.pdf

He is sort of correct. Somebody from his office did email, at 12:30 asking defendants to reply by 3:00pm on the same day. They took some exception to it in their Response in Opposition.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.74.0.pdf

As Gil has to GIL, the email stream they included in their motion shows Klayman at his finest.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.74.1.pdf
Klayman wrote:This is false. But I would not expect more from someone who represents these ANTI‐SEMITE defendants and who is
likely Jewish himself.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

From Zach Petrizzo at The Daily Beast:
Anti-Muslim bigot and perpetual Republican Florida congressional candidate Laura Loomer ambushed the National Republican Congressional Committee and Republican leader Kevin McCarthy at a Saturday morning retreat in Miami. “During a staff NRCC briefing for donors, Laura Loomer stood up and asked why the party committee isn’t trying to defeat Liz Cheney and the others who voted to impeach Trump,” Punchbowl News’ Jake Sherman reported. Citing sources, he noted that Loomer “was not on the list for the retreat, and they [NRCC] are not sure how she got in.”

Loomer disputed that to The Daily Beast, claiming she was a guest of “one of the biggest” and a “very well respected [NRCC] donor.” “The NRCC censored me, and Kevin McCarthy goes around raising money claiming he’s anti-cancel culture, but they censored me because they were so afraid of me,” the far-right activist said. NRCC communications director Michael McAdams didn’t return The Daily Beast’s Saturday request for comment. Loomer has long been at war with the NRCC over not funding her unsuccessful congressional bid for Congress.
No link because that was the whole thing.
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the video of Laura getting spanked.

Jacob Engels, Roger Stone's "mini me", banned from all social media, was a Gateway House of Boys boy and was brought back for this story. Jacob has been running a fake news blog that looks real in Orlando, reckon he's still there fuming. Jacob also was in Fort Lauderdale with Akbar, Loomer et all for the bogus Stop The Steal stuff after the 2018 election.
MUST SEE: Laura Loomer Strikes Again! Confronts Shameless “Team McCarthy” At NRCC Retreat Over Support of Pro-Impeachment Republicans Like Liz Cheney
By Jacob Engels
Published January 22, 2022 at 4:30pm

Earlier today, investigative journalist and congressional candidate Laura Loomer attended the National Republican Congressional Committee’s (NRCC’s) Donor Retreat in Key Biscayne, Florida where the top donors to the NRCC were meeting to talk about their top priorities and races they intend to direct tens of millions of dollars towards in 2022. The NRCC, like the Ronna Romney McDaniel, controls the RNC and has been under increasing scrutiny and pressure from the America First movement, and America First candidates like Loomer, for their lack of focus on supporting candidates who have the backing of President Trump and remain steadfast in their commitment to the America First agenda and highlighting his legacy of accomplishments. Both the RNC and NRCC rake in hundreds of millions of dollars each cycle, which get lost in supporting establishment efforts or fattening the wallets of swampy political consultants.

Loomer, who is running against four-decade career politician and RINO incumbent Congressman Dan Webster in the Republican primary for Florida’s 11th district, used her time during the question and answer segment with the NRCC to ask about the NRCC’s lack of focus on unseating the 10 GOP incumbents who voted to impeach President Donald J. Trump in the aftermath of the constitutionally protected gathering on January 6th in Washington DC. Of course, we are talking about noted Trump hating RINOs like Congresswoman Liz Cheney and Michigan’s Peter Meijer. Focusing specifically on Cheney and other Republicans in Congress who believe that the 2020 election WAS NOT stolen, and pressing the NRCC for a reason why they continue to support her, Loomer was cut off by NRCC Chairman Tom Emmer, who quickly snagged a microphone during the “Team McCarthy” panel at the time of Loomer’s question. She had intended on also asking NRCC leaders why they are doing nothing to address the rabid censorship and de-platforming of conservatives by Big Tech, as well as why Kevin McCarthy’s presentation didn’t include anything about election integrity, but the microphone was taken from her before she had an opportunity to do so.

Emmer claimed that the NRCC is a “member organization” for Republican members of congress, and therefore they will not “get involved in primaries”, no matter how much people like Liz Cheney betray President Trump and side with Democrats in their quest to label every American who supports Trump’s policies as “domestic terrorists.” He also told Loomer that “we don’t talk about that here” when pressed on the stolen election. Loomer told this GP journalist that she had attempted to address this with NRCC Chairman Tom Emmer, as well as Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy prior to the panel, but was rebuked in the same manner. Congressman Daniel Webster, who Loomer is running against, failed to even vote during the second impeachment of President Donald Trump and didn’t even bother to send a proxy vote, which is allowed under congressional rules. Webster was also present at a recent GOP Lincoln Day Dinner in his district where he failed to raise his hand in affirmation that the 2020 election was INDEED stolen when election integrity expert and guest speaker Seth Keshel was giving a presentation on the widespread fraud.

In 2020, Loomer ran for congress in President Trump’s home district in West Palm Beach, Florida (FL-21) where she was endorsed by and received President Trump’s vote. Despite accomplishing all this while being the nation’s first de-platformed federal candidate for office in United States history, and despite shattering fundraising records well beyond the thresholds to be named an NRCC “Young Gun”, Loomer received NO SUPPORT from the McCarthy aligned NRCC. Speaking exclusively to TGP, Loomer had the following to say about “Team McCarthy” at the NRCC donor retreat.

“I was invited by one of my donors, one of the biggest NRCC donors to attend the NRCC Winter Meeting in Key Biscayne, Florida at the Ritz Carlton. When I arrived, I was given a badge and sat down for the political briefings. I even introduced myself to Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and shook his hand. Kevin McCarthy gave a presentation about His goals and focus for the 2022 election year, and he included a slideshow presentation equipped with images highlighting issues that he claims are the most important issues for Republican voters. I noticed that election integrity and big tech social media censorship were not mentioned by Kevin McCarthy at all during his presentation. There was no mention of the stolen election, and I didn’t hear President Donald Trump’s name mentioned once. There was also zero mention of the “America First agenda”.*

After McCarthy finished speaking, “TEAM MCCARTHY”, a panel of his staffers gave a presentation where they talked about candidates who they thought were worthy of being invested into by donors, and they showed a screenshot of what they called their “2022 Top Targeted incumbent list”. This list included 10 incumbents who they wanted to remove or challenge. There were 10 people on the list, and I noticed that none of the 10 Republicans who voted to impeach President Donald Trump, including Liz Cheney were on the list. Why wouldn’t the NRCC want to remove RINOS who voted to impeach President Trump?

TEAM MCCARTHY then asked the audience if there were any questions, so, as a declared America First congressional candidate in Florida, I felt compelled to stand up, and I asked them how they determined their “Top targeted incumbent” list and why Liz Cheney and the other nine Republicans who voted to impeach President Donald Trump were not on the list? I said that they were not in touch with the Trump base and asked why they were supporting incumbents who voted to impeach Trump. I attempted to ask my second question which was “How come your presentation didn’t mention anything about election integrity and big tech censorship, and will you be investing any of your millions of dollars into fighting against voter fraud and big tech election interference?”

Before I could continue speaking, Tom Emmer, the head of the NRCC grabbed the mic and shouted me down, and he continued to defend Liz Cheney, who has been CENSURED by her own GOP in Wyoming because she’s so anti-Trump. In the words of Senator Lindsey Graham, “Elections are about the future. If you want to be a Republican leader in the House or the Senate, you have to have a working relationship with Donald Trump…He is the most consequential Republican since Ronald Reagan.” The unfortunate reality is this NRCC event that I attended today is supposed to be the GOP setup for the takeover of the House for 2022, and there wasn’t any acknowledgement of President Donald Trump as the leader of the party, and zero mention of the America First Agenda and America First candidates like myself. Given all of these facts, no wonder why they didn’t want me asking them the hard elephant in the room questions. I was also approached by others afterwards who told me they agreed with me and were disturbed to see Tom Emmer censor a legitimate America First Candidate.” With the 2022 elections quickly approaching, candidates and patriots across America must continue to hold establishment GOP operations like the NRCC accountable for their track record of BIG TALK and NO ACTION.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... publicans/

Take them down, Laura Elizabeth. :boxing:

* Exactly. There should be NO campaigning about DL2XIT or irrelevant issues like him.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo 11h
Another bad week in court for anti-Muslim bigot Laura Loomer as a judge denied her attempted objections to paying the Council on American-Islamic Relations after losing a lawsuit against them. She is ordered - yet again - to pay 123K in attorneys’ fees.

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Hmm... but her recent financial disclosures shows she doesn't have the $$$ ... so what now? :whistle: Does she have any real estate to attach?
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Luke

Post by Luke »

neonzx wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:06 pm Hmm... but her recent financial disclosures shows she doesn't have the $$$ ... so what now? :whistle: Does she have any real estate to attach?
Think she rents. But she does have pets...
tek

Post by tek »

neonzx wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:06 pm Hmm... but her recent financial disclosures shows she doesn't have the $$$ ... so what now? :whistle: Does she have any real estate to attach?
I don't know, but she does get attached to real estate :batting:
d1.jpg
d1.jpg (298.35 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Died hair blond chick to make herself look Jewish. I'm totally buying it, Elvira.

Return to “Elections 2022”