Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (No Rematch - Primary v. GOP Rep. Dan Webster)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Someone in that thread commented, "She got loomered," and I'm so here for it.

Can we add that one to the lexicon? :prettyplease:

Loomered: When a sore loser candidate refuses to concede.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sure, Slim! After seeing the Lexicon topic was back from Fogbow 1.0, started a topic for future terms (and it's easier than going back to the database) at https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1592

In Urban Dictionary, "Loomered" originally meant (and is the title of Laura's book):
Loomered
When independent journalist Laura Loomer surprises the subject of a news story on camera with a question the public wants answered but the mainstream media refuses to ask
James Comey got Loomered!
by Write Winger April 19, 2018
Urban has a few other definitions too also:
Loomered
The Final scene of a Bukkake Film.
They really #loomered all over her face pretty hard
by KnoxHarringtonIII August 20, 2018

Loomered
The act of getting banned from Uber and/or Lyft for being a racist or xenophobic piece of shit. Coined when right wing pseudo-journalist and conspiracy theorist Laura Loomer was banned from the services for voicing her bigotry on drivers for the companies.
I was Loomered for no reason, all I did was say I didn't want any Muslim drivers to pick me up and imply that all Muslims are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. I don't get it.
by GLibProg September 6, 2018

Loomered
1. To make incoherent arguments in support of bigoted beliefs; to give a non-sequitur reply.
2. To do unspeakable things to defenseless tires.
“I have pulled two scams to take my fans’ hard earned money. I totally Loomered them!”
by Mike Daitch December 29, 2017
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Loomered
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's Loomer's 18-minute non-concession with Nick Fuentes and other racist nationalists in the house last night.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh, man. :(

This is terrible news, I thought she ran a magnificent campaign. If only she had been an authentic Earthling instead of some kind of weirdo space alien she could have won! And yeah, it's tragic that Trump didn't endorse her, but I told her to take a shower before she met him, and then she farted while shaking his hand and ... well, the whole thing was a disaster, the less said the better, yesno? :mrgreen:

On the bright side, she's certain to ride Trump’s coattails in 2024! :cheer1:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

Post by RTH10260 »

Looming demise :?:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"Laura Loomer for Congress
Too F'effin nutz for Trump"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

As we know, the absolute highlight of her life thus far was the time she handcuffed herself to Twitter headquarters as punishment for banning her hateful tweets.
Luke

Post by Luke »

You go, girl! :lol:
Who Could Have Seen This Coming? Extremist Candidate Laura Loomer Directs Followers to NOT VOTE for GOP Candidate Who Beat Her
By Joe DePaolo Aug 25th, 2022, 8:31 am

In a not even remotely shocking turn of events, defeated extremist Republican House candidate Laura Loomer is directing her followers to NOT vote for the candidate who beat her in Tuesday’s primary.

Following a wild speech Tuesday night in which she said, “I’m not conceding because I’m a winner,” the conspiracy theorist — who lost by roughly 7 points to Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL) in the Republican primary in Florida’s 11th congressional district — is doubling down on her refusal to concede, and calling for her fans not to support Webster in November.

“I DO NOT CONCEDE,” Loomer wrote in a GETTR social media post. “And I encourage all of my supporters and all of my voters to NOT support Daniel Webster and the establishment RNC and Big Tech voter fraud machine that is propping his feeble body up and depriving my constituents of the representation they deserve and need. I am calling for Daniel Webster to RESIGN, because everyone knows he is beyond unfit to serve.”

Loomer has stated she is in favor of White nationalism, suggested the mass shooting at a Buffalo supermarket earlier this year was a false flag operation, and has called herself a “proud Islamophobe.” Former President Donald Trump has previously praised Loomer, but did not weigh in on this particular race.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/who-could ... -beat-her/
Luke

Post by Luke »

Well, it's good to see Laura Elizabeth has gotten over her loss, endorsed her opponent, was a gracious loser, and wants to see her party succeed. :biggrin: :towel:
LAURA LOOMER, [8/24/2022 3:17 PM]
[ Photo ]
I REFUSE TO CONCEDE!

I am calling on Daniel Webster to RESIGN. Everyone knows he is truly unfit to serve. He didn’t campaign. He refused to debate me, and it’s because his health is worse than Joe Biden’s. He even admitted publicly that his health is so poor it’s causing him to miss votes.

The media refused to allow televised debates because everyone would have seen how sick Daniel Webster truly is.

I care more about the people AND THE TRUTH than the corrupt and rotten Republican Party. The truth matters more than anything else.

For this reason, I will actively be campaigning against voter fraud & uniparty corruption by campaigning AGAINST Daniel Webster throughout November if this STOLEN election is not over turned.

My supporters are passionate and they will not be voting for Daniel Webster in November. They will not legitimize voter fraud because I WILL NEVER CONCEDE. As President Donald Trump said, you do not concede when there is theft involved!

CAMPAIGN AGAINST VOTER FRAUD! FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH!

LAURA LOOMER, [8/24/2022 6:42 PM]
I’m sorry that I haven’t replied to all of the texts and emails that all of you are sending me after last night.

I’m not ignoring anyone. I just am incredibly heartbroken right now. And I’ve just been trying to process the death of our country and our elections system, along with the evil and cowardice that exists in our own corrupt Republican party that doesn’t stand for anything or anyone of value or substance anymore.

I’ll always keep fighting for the American people. But sadly I don’t think our feckless Republican party in its current state is salvageable or even worth fighting for anymore.

It is truly rotten to its core.

I have never felt so much despair and sadness in my life. Not for myself, but for our failing country and the American people who have nobody fighting for them.

I ran not for myself, but for others. I honestly don’t even care about my ultimate fate. My life has been a target for destruction for a long time and I have adapted.

I keep going despite all of that because care about all of you.

I ran for all of you. So that you would never be silenced the way I have been silenced.

I fight day in and day out with both parties working against me, not for myself.

I fight for YOU. That’s why this campaign meant everything to me. And that’s why my heart is shattered. Because we don’t have much longer. Our country is on life support the 2022 midterms were our last chance to get it right.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/24/2022 6:57 PM]
My election attorneys and I are reviewing the data from the primary election in Florida’s 11th district last night because we strongly believe there were substantial irregularities, particularly in the vote by mail process, combined with the illegal big tech election interference.

Stay tuned. I refuse to concede, and our fight for election integrity is never going to end.

Our fight isn’t over.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/24/2022 7:00 PM]
[Forwarded from VDARE.com]
VDARE Editor @PeterBrimelow writes: Driving into FL-11 yesterday, we were amazed by the vast number of Loomer For Congress signs—we only saw one Webster sign, I think outside his headquarters—as later by the size and enthusiasm of the crowd at her Election Watch party. This made her narrow defeat, after leading much of the night until one of those mysterious last-minute vote dumps, reportedly of mail-in ballots, particularly frustrating. VDARE does not endorse candidates, but I personally maxed out to Laura, as previously to Neil Kumar and Lauren Witzke, because they ran on the elemental issue of an immigration moratorium. And in this cycle Laura and Neil succeeded in getting their orthodox GOP opponents to reveal the fact that they’d never given a moment’s thought to an immigration moratorium. So I consider these investments in getting the moratorium concept into public debate, and the immigration issue generally, to be a success. My only regret: no-one took my advice and said, on primary night, that they would run again next time, thus capitalizing on the name-recognition. Of course, the personal cost of these campaigns is appalling. But immigration patriot Lou Barletta had to run three times before finally defeating an entrenched incumbent Democrat in Hazleton, PA.

https://vdare.com/articles/fl-11-primar ... moratorium

LAURA LOOMER, [8/24/2022 11:29 PM]
Everyone should be outraged by the Republican Party’s refusal to address big tech election interference, which is a form of blatant voter fraud.

How can anyone who cares about election integrity continue to support a party that refuses to address big tech election interference, especially after Big Tech banned Donald Trump while he was still in the White House?

Why does the party accept, tolerate, and participate in this voter fraud?

The Laura Loomer For Congress campaign is the first and only campaign in the nation in US history to be banned on all social media.

We consistently outworked and outfundraised Daniel Webster every single quarter BY A LOT, and yet the GOP continued to silence our campaign with the help of big tech in the supposed “free state of Florida” (what an absolute myth that is), where big tech is allowed to get away with illegally interfering in our elections WITH ZERO CONSEQUENCE DUE TO A LACK OF REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP.

Not a single elected Republican in Congress came to our defense or bothered to speak out about this voter fraud and election interference despite photographic evidence of bias. And not a single Republican who claims to be a fighter in congress spoke out about Daniel Webster wearing a life alert, his lack of support for President Trump, and his record as the 7th most absent member of congress.

NOT A SINGLE ELECTED REPUBLICAN IN CONGRESS HAD THE INTEGRITY TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT THE BLATANT ELECTION INTERFERENCE IN OUR RACE.

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN IN CONGRESS UTTERED A WORD ABOUT THE INJUSTICE WAGED AGAINST OUR CAMPAIGN.

How can anyone have any respect for the Republican Party in its current form when they are so intellectually dishonest, hypocritical, and deceitful?

I want you all to know these facts so that you know why I can’t, in good faith, encourage any of you to waste your time campaigning for any Republican ahead of the upcoming elections in November.

Our party is rotten to its core and your elections are rigged and corrupt. My election has proven this to the entire world.

Not a single elected official came to our defense. Nobody in the Florida legislature spoke out about this blatant election fraud in Florida despite our many pleas for someone to do something.

NOBODY.

People mocked me and many in our own party said I was not a a viable candidate simply because of the bans. They are guilty of perpetuating voter fraud and big tech election interference.

But look what I did with ZERO SOCIAL MEDIA and being blacklisted by all mainstream media
And a Wikipedia page that is full
Of slander and defamation.
Look what I did with zero help from anyone in the Republican Party. Look what I did with the GOP supporting big tech election interference in my race!

I was up in votes all last night. And then, at the 11th hour, the difference was 5,210 votes.

Big tech and digital media plays a huge role in communicating with voters.

In good faith, I can’t continue fighting for a party that refuses to address big tech election interference and voter fraud. I can’t encourage all of you to keep fighting for a corrupt party that is complicit in blatant voter fraud while these frauds in our party keep lying on TV saying they are going to “fight for you” while they work to deprive you of free and fair elections.

The GOP leadership is full of liars who are complicit in voter fraud. I refuse to support their corruption.

The Republican Party doesn’t care about your vote enough to protect it in its entirety. They campaign against America First candidates like myself so they can continue their corruption and drive our country into the ground.

Given that you all see this, and we all know it to be true, why should any of you continue to care about the Republican Party?

I don’t care about the party. I care about the American People.

Until proven otherwise, and This comes from my heart, the current Republican Party isn’t worth fighting for anymore.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/24/2022 11:29 PM]
The feckless cowardly Republican party will continue to fail and get what it deserves because of their own refusal to fight for what is true, and what is right.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/25/2022 7:42 AM]
I can’t in good faith campaign for anyone ahead of November, and I can’t in good faith encourage anyone of you to either. Not a single Republican on the ballot has proven to me that they care about election integrity or big tech election interference, so I won’t be wasting my time on enabling the corruption of the GOP, and I won’t waste my time telling any of my supporters to prop up our weak and feckless party that stays silent in the face of injustice.

Your vote literally doesn’t count in America anymore. And you can thank the Cowards in the Republican Party for that. They certified a stolen election in 2020 and they continue to allow for voter fraud and big tech election interference in our elections.

Because Republican
Elected officials don’t care about voter fraud and are active participants in it through their enabling of big tech election interference, “Taking back the House” in 2022 isn’t going to fix ANYTHING because the House is full of Corrupt career politician RINOS. I don’t see ANYONE in Congress who is fighting for the issues I care about. All they do is talk and tweet all day, with zero action and substance. They don’t even engage with the voters because they know elections are rigged for them.

So, for me, taking back the House won’t do anything for our country. It will be a repeat of the failed GOP leadership we saw in 2017 when Republicans had control of the House, Senate, and White House.

The GOP establishment literally does not know how to fight or how to even hold on to power. Failing seems to be engrained in their DNA.

Why would you continue to support these people?

Especially since these brain dead pricks in control of our party are just going to select Kevin McCarthy as the next Speaker of the House.

The same Kevin McCarthy who was caught encouraging the banning of Republican candidates by big tech.

The most important issue facing our country today is election integrity & the GOP doesn’t care about it enough to fight for it.

So don’t waste your time fighting for any of them these next few months.

I refuse to spread false hope and enable a corrupt system that works against the American people & the America First movement.

The GOP will get what it deserves for selling out the American people and stealing Presidential & congressional elections. And eventually, things will get so bad that people have no choice but to only support America First candidates.

I just know I can’t continue to be a part of this broken system as long as our corrupt and cowardly party continues to remain crooked to its core. I refuse to support the current party with my time and vote when they enable blatant voter fraud & big tech election interference.

In the meantime, thank you for all of your support. Sadly, I don’t have much hope anymore. And I refuse to spread false hope. Our country is rapidly becoming a failed state & nobody in the party with power really cares about it to do anything to fix it. All members of congress only care about themselves and enriching themselves, & I’ve had enough time to see it.

I have had enough time to see these elected officials in our party for who they truly are. And I’m not impressed. I’m disgusted.

Hard work, principles, & merit mean nothing in the Republican Party anymore. It’s truly been corrupted to its core.

In due time, people will see I was right.

Besides, you know what they say!
Elections have consequences. Becoming a failed state is certainly a big consequence to pay. But that’s what happens when you enable a uniparty that steals your elections & only exists to work against the interests of the American people.

We are losing our country thanks to voter fraud & big tech tyranny, and the party doesn’t care to do anything to stop it.

I choose to not support and enable this evil. I know I’ve always worked extremely hard to do my best despite all odds & having the entire system rigged against me.

Just don’t say I never warned you…

I refuse to concede to my enemy. Because I’m a winner, and I’m a fighter.

And most of all, the truth is on my side.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/25/2022 11:34 AM]
The congressional seat in Florida’s 11th District is mine for the taking. And I will be the Congresswoman from Florida’s 11th District.

I actually am the Congresswoman in Florida’s 11th District, and everyone knows it.

Im not going anywhere except Washington DC. Florida’s 11th District is my home and I am going to keep fighting for the people here who have zero representation thanks to the feckless GOP establishment and voter fraud.

Daniel Webster is illegitimate and my team and I will work to drive him into the ground every step of the way until he collapses in disgrace (or poor health) and resigns like he should have years ago.

The fight is not over. The people are with me and I will never stop fighting for them. I love my volunteers, my supporters, my staff, and there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for them and all of you.

The reality is, Dan Webster’s health is worse than Joe Biden’s. Everyone who has seen him recently knows it’s true. His health is drastically failing, he is demented, looks ill, he can barely speak, he wears a life alert, and I am willing to bet he doesn’t survive before his current term is over or he pulls an early retirement and the good old boys try to hand pick another corrupt successor.

We will not allow them to get away with that. They think I’m leaving, and guess what? I’m not.

Either way, I’m going to keep exposing the corruption and fight against it all.

I will continue to push Daniel Webster to his absolute physical limits till he resigns in disgrace since the GOP establishment wants to prop up zombies with their voter fraud and big tech election interference machine.

I will force him out so the people get the representation they deserve.

I am not done fighting.

I’m going to keep working on my Federal RICO case against Twitter and Facebook and work to prevent more stolen elections via big tech election interference and work to expose the GOP establishment with my investigative journalism.

Now we go scorched earth on the GOP establishment and get even more aggressive in the America First hostile takeover of the Republican Party until our enemies are defeated.

Luckily I have an army behind me.

Thank you!

LAURA LOOMER, [8/25/2022 11:38 AM]

Loomer CLF.JPG
Loomer CLF.JPG (75.1 KiB) Viewed 1052 times

LAURA LOOMER, [8/25/2022 11:41 AM]

Loomer Dan Clf.JPG
Loomer Dan Clf.JPG (39.88 KiB) Viewed 1052 times

Dan Conston, who runs the Congressional Leadership Fund is on Twitter bragging about how the House GOP leadership spent $50,000 on the day of the election to protect a dementia patient and a pro impeachment RINO.

This is why you never donate to the Republican Party. And this is why I will dedicate myself to destroying these people and everyone in their orbit.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/25/2022 12:38 PM]
BREAKING: I am told that Daniel Webster is planning on making an early exit in the Winter and a decision has already been made in Lake County, Florida for who Dan will announce as his successor for a special election in the Spring of 2023. That means the people don’t get a vote, and THIS IS A CRIME.

That means the political GOP establishment is hand picking and assigning who gets to serve in public office. The corruption goes all the way down to your back yard.

I’m told Dan Webster knowingly and intentionally undermined the integrity of the Primary election while knowing that he was not going to serve the full term because he is too sick to do so.

Whoever their pick is, I am going to obliterate them. I will destroy whoever the establishment picks. I don’t care who it is. I will run a campaign against them because their actions are the epitome of CORRUPTION AND ILLEGAL ELECTION INTERFERENCE.

This is my seat and I’m taking it. I will EXPOSE AND DESTROY anyone who is involved in this corrupt activity of hand selecting their successors. I don’t care who goes down as a result, but I will do everything in my power to expose the GOP’s illegal election interference and political crimes in Florida’s 11th district.

I want people to go to jail.

I will never concede to corruption and election interference.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Loomer has an excellent plan. Look at how well such a plan worked out for the Republicans in Georgia in 2020. :roll: :roll:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Yeah this is totally normal
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

She could help elect the Democrat. :think:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Dr. Ken wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:23 pm Yeah this is totally normal
Does she think she'll automatically take his spot if he keels over dead?
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Yes.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She's delusional, and I think I mean that in a clinical sense (I am not a clinician).

Also, a worse sore loser than any 10-year-old I've ever known.

I guess this is the district with The Villages, which has always sounded like hell on earth to me even before I knew its reputation for racists and their ilk.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I know everyone is laughing at Loomer being a sore loser, but she will try again next election. And the election after that. And the one after that. At some point, she might get elected.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Azastan wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:07 am I know everyone is laughing at Loomer being a sore loser, but she will try again next election. And the election after that. And the one after that. At some point, she might get elected.
Yes, she's gotten far to close to legitimate for my comfort. I am hoping that a thorough trouncing of the far right candidates and election liars in this cycle might finally drive a stake in the heart of the Republicans as Lunatics movement.

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

In a perfect world, she convinces all her supporters not to vote for Webster in November, and Shante Munns wins, following which Loomer becomes famous as the MAGAt who won a congressional race for the Democrats.

That's what happened in my dream, anyway ... :daydreaming:

Yanno, she came damn close to winning the primary. She might could control a lot of votes in Florida's 11th District.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:56 pm In a perfect world, she convinces all her supporters not to vote for Webster in November, and Shante Munns wins, following which Loomer becomes famous as the MAGAt who won a congressional race for the Democrats.

That's what happened in my dream, anyway ... :daydreaming:

Yanno, she came damn close to winning the primary. She might could control a lot of votes in Florida's 11th District.
I think she pretty much burned any bridges she had from the party with that little performance Tuesday night.

bob

Post by bob »

Loomer's ultimately not concerned with the party (or voters, even), but the dark money that funds her performance art.
Image ImageImage
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I for one thoroughly support her efforts to encourage republicans to stay home and not vote.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Azastan wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:24 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:16 pm

Yes.
It sounds like she thinks she’ll take his spot whether he’s dead or alive. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy or Realist, you might need to give Laura Elizabeth a call, she's still taking her election loss pretty hard. It's like everybody is against her except anons on Telegram. What a shame.

► Show Spoiler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Because I'm a Jew the Jews had a conspiracy against me!

Because I'm a Republican the Republicans had a conspiracy against me!

Because I'm nuttier than a Snickers bar with no chocolate, everyone else conspired against me!

Everyone except the senile olds in the Villages, who I bought off by subbing for the grandchildren who have cut them off for being racists assholes conspired against me because their grandchildren haven't given up on them because they're not racists assholes!

Someone get Loopy to have her Doctor up the dosage, she is obviously losing it.

Return to “Elections 2022”