Laura Elizabeth Loomer - 2X Loser #FL11 #FL21

bob

Re: Laura Elizabeth Loomer (No Rematch - Primary v. GOP Rep. Dan Webster)

Post by bob »

Daily Beast: Laura Loomer Attacks Opponent for His Age—in Famously Elderly District:
“We don’t need members of Congress who are walking around wearing Life Alert necklaces, too sick to vote,” Loomer said about the congressman who currently represents The Villages.

Now in her second bid for Congress, this time in a primary fight against Rep. Dan Webster (R-FL), Loomer has found a new oddball line of attack. Her opponent, she claims, is so feeble he wears a Life Alert necklace with a button to alert emergency responders if he has a fall.

“We don’t need members of Congress who are walking around wearing Life Alert necklaces, too sick to vote,” Loomer told The Daily Beast, citing a picture she claims shows Webster wearing the necklace.

Despite Loomer’s insistence, though, there’s substantial evidence that Webster isn’t wearing a Life Lock necklace. Instead, he appears to be wearing a personal air ionizer, a device intended to purify the air around him. Webster is such an enthusiast of the device that he even praised it in a 2021 House hearing.

Still, in an age where Republicans scour Joe Biden’s speeches for proof that he’s senile, Loomer’s attacks on Webster, 73, might get some traction. But Loomer, 29, is running in Florida’s 11th District, the home to the massive retirement community known as The Villages—perhaps the worst place to push an attack on an opponent’s age and health problems.

“If there is any district in America that is sympathetic to that, it is that district,” said Dr. James C. Clark, an expert on Florida politics and a senior lecturer at the University of Central Florida. “Florida 11 has more residents 65 or over than any district in the country. One out of three people in the district is over 65.”

Even Loomer’s signature public outbursts—a tactic her supporters have dubbed “Loomering”—haven’t succeeded. In April, Loomer and Webster, a former speaker of the Florida House of Representatives, both attended a local Republican club meeting. After Webster left after giving a brief speech, Loomer stood up and tried to win over the crowd by complaining that Webster hadn’t taken questions.

Instead of winning over new voters, though, Loomer seemed to antagonize them. The white-haired crowd grew restless as Loomer talked, and one woman shouted that her speech was upsetting her. An elderly man gently motioned for Loomer to sit down.

“This is not the place!” a woman who identified herself as a state Republican committeewoman thundered at Loomer.

Loomer gave up and sat down, grumbling to herself.

But Loomer has failed to secure perhaps the one thing that could help her compete with Webster: a Donald Trump endorsement. Loomer has made Webster’s decision to skip the post-Capitol riot impeachment vote against Trump into a centerpiece of her campaign, implying that Webster abandoned Trump in his moment of need. (Webster has said he had a family medical emergency). Even as she tries to paint herself as the more devoted Trump supporter, though, the ex-president has remained silent.

Loomer insisted that Trump still has time to endorse her before Florida’s Aug. 23 primary.

In Trump’s absence, Loomer has endorsements from Roger Stone and former Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. But her allies aren’t always consistent.

On Sunday, Loomer is set to campaign with Stew Peters, a former bounty hunter turned far-right internet talk show host known for promoting the idea that snake venom has been injected into the water supply to give humans satanic DNA.

This week, Peters unveiled a “documentary” meant to revive the Satanic Panic, which includes the claim that a whopping 0.5 percent of American homes feature gruesome ceremonies meant to worship the devil. He also recently claimed that Loomer, who is Jewish, had become a Christian.

“Laura Loomer is covered in the blood of Jesus Christ,” the radio host declared Wednesday on messaging app Telegram.

Loomer told The Daily Beast that she’s a “proud Jewish woman,” saying she’s not sure why Peters said she had converted. Still, she described herself as a supporter of “Christian nationalism,” the far-right theocratic movement embraced by Rep. Marjorie TaylorGreene (R-GA).

“I’m in support of the Christian nationalist movement,” Loomer said.
But:
Asked about the long odds that her campaign seems to face, Loomer insisted she could win.

“I’m gonna win,” Loomer said. “I know there’s a lot of haters out there.”
Image ImageImage
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

:roll:

tek

Post by tek »

Ms. Laura is Loomer First.

She's proven that many times already.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

She is only 29? From pictures I've seen, I would have thought at least 10 years older. Hate really does age a person.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

jez wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:52 pm She is only 29? From pictures I've seen, I would have thought at least 10 years older. Hate really does age a person.
Cheap makeup applied liberally with a drywall trowel doesn't help.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I have yet to see evidence that she is an authentic Earthling. :smoking:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Laura Loomer supporters from The Villages in Florida chanting “America First.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:32 am I have yet to see evidence that she is an authentic Earthling. :smoking:
:yeahthat:

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Loomer, Jakey & Akbar on Telegram...

JACOB WOHL, [8/20/2022 8:01 PM]
[Forwarded from ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸]
It’s imperative Laura Loomer WINS.

She will be to the right of every Member of the Republican Caucus except Paul Gosar. She’ll be more based than MTG even!

FL-11 is a R+19 district. This means really, really red. It’s a midterm election and Webster has missed some very important votes.

That being said, more incumbents are winning this year than in a comparable cycle. Normally, I would say this is Laura’s race to lose, but don’t put cheating and grifting past the establishment. This district is also very elderly but hopefully that’s not an issue because they’ll find promise and hope in Laura’s positions. Laura’s going from no name-ID in that district up against a perennial incumbent. The challenges are real.

Laura’s certainly done a remarkable job as a candidate. Her speeches are mature, she raises a lot of money, her volunteers adore her, and she wins straw polls and is favored by Republican activists. If her consultants have done their job with direct mail, Laura will win.

If you live nearby, please volunteer. Six days from now, we have a chance to truly be represented.

Let’s Go Laura! 🇺🇸

JACOB WOHL, [8/21/2022 9:04 PM]
[Forwarded from ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸]
How can you help Laura Loomer?
TUESDAY IS ELECTION DAY 🗳

1. Contact her campaign and ask to volunteer Tuesday

2. Post about her on social media, keep her fresh in voters’ minds

3. Pray for her and our country

@LoomeredOfficial

JACOB WOHL, [8/23/2022 12:27 PM]
Vote for Laura Loomer!
LAURA LOOMER, [8/21/2022 8:49 PM]
I’m so proud of all of my staff, volunteers, and supporters. We have created a movement. And we are going to make history on Tuesday when we WIN the Florida Republican primary.

We have all worked so hard for this moment.

Thank you.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/21/2022 9:42 PM]
[Forwarded from LAURA LOOMER]

[No idea what "TheCapitolist" is, but imagine it's not connected with JPC :lol: ]

Loomer.JPG
Loomer.JPG (92.19 KiB) Viewed 858 times

https://thecapitolist.com/the-capitolis ... led-today/

LAURA LOOMER, [8/22/2022 9:20 AM]
Tomorrow, August 23, 2022 is the Florida Republican Primary!

If you live in Florida’s 11th District, which includes Lake, Sumter, And sections of Polk and Orange County, please get out and VOTE FOR ME, LAURA LOOMER FOR US CONGRESS!

Please help me unseat a do-nothing career politician RINO, Daniel Webster, who votes with Democrats 40% of the time and was the ONLY REPUBLICAN who skipped the vote on the January 6 committee, and he skipped the vote on the Second impeachment of Donald Trump!

I am the America First FIGHTER who will destroy the uni-party, and I will NEVER be a party puppet or a party loyalist.

I am an American people loyalist. And it would be my greatest honor to fight for you in the United States Congress.

Please help me get there tomorrow!

🇺🇸

LAURA LOOMER, [8/22/2022 10:28 AM]
Tomorrow on Election Day we have hundreds of volunteers at polling locations to help secure a victory for my campaign! And we are blowing through campaign resources.

We still have teams knocking on doors till the polls close tomorrow.

Please donate $20 or more today as an emergency donation so we can have the resources we need for today and tomorrow in this final stretch. THANK YOU!

DONATE HERE

https://secure.anedot.com/laura-loomer- ... ?amount=25

LAURA LOOMER, [8/22/2022 4:43 PM]
When I win my election tomorrow as an election integrity candidate, the Laura Loomer For Congress campaign will become the face of the America First, activist led election integrity movement in Congress. As a Congresswoman, I will aggressively strong arm the GOP into combatting Voter Fraud and illegal Big Tech election interference.

One reason why Daniel Webster is going to lose tomorrow is because he doesn’t believe the 2020 election was stolen.

I KNOW it was stolen. And I’m going to punish those who stole it.

ESPECIALLY BIG TECH!!!!

I WILL FIGHT TO STOP THE STEAL of all future elections!

https://fivethirtyeight.com/videos/the- ... -new-york/

LAURA LOOMER, [8/22/2022 8:34 PM]
[Forwarded from LAURA LOOMER]
TUNE IN TONIGHT at 8:30 pm EST, I’ll be LIVE on “The Answer Orlando”, on the Carl Jackson show talking about the Florida Republican Primary and my plans to unseat Daniel Webster tomorrow!

Listen LIVE here or on
AM 950
FM 94.9

#LauraLoomerForCongress

https://theanswerorlando.com/listenlive

LAURA LOOMER, [8/22/2022 9:14 PM]
[ Photo ]
Please say a prayer for our country and my campaign tonight.

Please PRAY that we are victorious in our fight to get to Congress, and victorious in our mission to unseat an EMPTY SUIT RINO tomorrow during the Florida Republican Primary in Florida’s 11th district!

It would be my greatest honor to get elected tomorrow so I can FIGHT for all of you in Washington.

And you know I will be the biggest fighter you’ve ever had in Congress. That’s a promise!

#LauraLoomerForCongress

LAURA LOOMER, [8/22/2022 10:57 PM]
Tomorrow is the Florida Republican primary. It’s also the day that I’m going to murder cancel culture.

The Buck stops with me.

VOTE #LauraLoomerForCongress

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 7:02 AM]
It’s 7 am. The day has finally arrived.

POLLS IN FLORIDA ARE OPEN AND ARE OPEN TILL 7 pm tonight!

Please get out and VOTE #LauraLoomerForCongress in the Florida Republican Primary!

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 7:43 AM]
Someone is ripping my signs down at polling locations. If you go and vote today and you see someone ripping down my signs, please take your camera out and film them!

Please also fix my signs if you see any knocked down. I appreciate it!

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 9:40 AM]
Now I know what “I CAN’T BREATHE” means 😅

Angst is setting in. I just pray I win tonight so I can get to Washington and fight for all of you. 🇺🇸

VOTE LAURA LOOMER FOR CONGRESS TODAY IN THE FLORIDA REPUBLICAN PRIMARY

Polls close at 7 pm EST. Please get out and vote.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 12:24 PM]
I’m at the Eisenhower Recreation center in The Villages right now! I will be here for 30 minutes.

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 1:00 PM]
[Forwarded from Nicholas J. Fuentes]
GO VOTE FOR LAURA LOOMER TODAY

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 1:40 PM]
Laura Loomer's Republican Primary Election in Florida! Help Laura cross the finish line and secure VICTORY tonight with an emergency donation now for Election Day ground operations! https://txt.so/vT7Ye3

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 1:52 PM]
[ Photo ]
About to become the most America First member of Congress!

I’m the real deal, folks. #LauraLoomerForCongress

LAURA LOOMER, [8/23/2022 2:14 PM]
It’s POURING with rain here in Some parts of the district right now. Please don’t let that deter you from getting out and voting for me in the next 5 hours before the polls close!!!

VOTE #LauraLoomerForCongress
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Just out of idle curiosity does she have a snowflakes chance in Key West during July of winning?

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:29 pm Just out of idle curiosity does she have a snowflakes chance in Key West during July of winning?
Maybe, if fewer than 20 people vote.
bob

Post by bob »

Loomer has outearned and outspent the incumbent. (What's the point of your grifting if you don't pocket it?) So the incumbent has more cash on hand.

And, due to redistricting, a sizable chunk of the electorate actually has never voted for the incumbent.

But, in her zeal to cater to MAGA crowd, Loomer has called the incumbent too old; not a great line when Florida (and your district) has a lot of retirees.

And this is a deep red district; whoever wins the Republican primary is going to win in November.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

bob wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:50 pm But, in her zeal to cater to MAGA crowd, Loomer has called the incumbent too old; not a great line when Florida (and your district) has a lot of retirees.
To be clear, this is the district that contains the infamous Villages of Trump golf cart trains fame.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Krom help us.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Dave Wasserman @Redistrict
A surprisingly close race so far in #FL11, where Rep. Dan Webster (R) is leading fringe activist Laura Loomer (R) by just 49%-46% w/ only Sumter Co. (The Villages) reporting. Still a long way to go.
7:14 PM · Aug 23, 2022·Twitter Web App
The Villages was where her golf cart parade was, she spent a ton of time there.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:03 pmKrom help us.
I've never prayed to him, I have no tongue for it....

But if he let's her win....then to hell with him....

I know where the door is.... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

OK, after that heart attack, she's back to losing. That was NUTS.
Dave Wasserman @Redistrict
Update: Rep. Dan Webster (R) looks very likely to prevail with a solid margin over Loomer closer to Orlando. House GOP leadership would breathe a sigh of reliief. #FL11
7:32 PM · Aug 23, 2022·Twitter Web App

FL11.JPG
FL11.JPG (21.49 KiB) Viewed 780 times

Bonus:

Anthony Sabatini is almost as bad as Loomer. Thankfully, looks like he's getting the big L too also.

FL7.JPG
FL7.JPG (20.75 KiB) Viewed 775 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Latest Loomer loss results.
U.S. HOUSE
2022 FLA. DISTRICT 11 GOP PRIMARY
Updated Aug 23, 2022, 7:21 PM
AP estimates
95.3% of votes counted

Daniel Webster wins. AP race call at 7:21 p.m. on Aug. 23, 2022.

Daniel Webster (i)
R
42,253 votes 50.7%

Laura Loomer
R
37,051 votes 44.5%

Gavriel Soriano
R
3,979 votes 4.8%
She did better here than in the 2020 general, percentage-wise.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Makes sense Northland, FL11 is a GOP district vs the Palm Beach district in 2020 when she lost to Lois Frankel.

Watching Loomer's Telegram commenters...
King Laffey, [8/23/2022 8:19 PM]
[In reply to LAURA LOOMER]
Hi guys, Laura's boyfriend here, we are still confident we can win this thing, thank you all for your support.

An official announcement will be made shortly!

Rustivian, [8/23/2022 8:25 PM]
This is a truly shit day, A trump endorsement could’ve won it for her.

Johndough2, [8/23/2022 8:26 PM]
No
Way webster can win legally. If we don fix 2020 nothing will be done. We need military takeover, massive public arrests of most of congress and media globalist scum bags and EBS so Americans can hear TRUTH

Max, [8/23/2022 8:27 PM]
The problem is that the democratic system is a scam. Whoever owns the media (and online algorithms) and media narrative gets his way. Yes there is some cheating no doubt but the masses are gullible morons led by the media. It’s why in every single western country things are just as bleak. Same people in control and same media narrative...

King Laffey, [8/23/2022 8:27 PM]
My girl Loomer will not give up, she will be back, third time is the charm 🫶🏻

Nick Alexander, [8/23/2022 8:28 PM]
Fact is people in this district did not get out to vote. 800k people, less than 100k votes. Pathetic showing from the base.

Nick Alexander, [8/23/2022 8:32 PM]
“Oh we got it in November, RED WAVE baby!”
60% voter turnout and people are claiming shock and fraud when they have no one but themselves to blame.

True Grits, [8/23/2022 8:32 PM]
I think hope of a Red Wave this November is rapidly fading

Robert Drazen, [8/23/2022 8:32 PM]
[In reply to 🍊🇺🇸Elisa Freedom]
I agree with you 100%. Something is not right.

Mr Sausage, [8/23/2022 8:33 PM]
Your race appears to have been rigged very clearly
Akbar:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [8/23/2022 8:20 PM]
Real talk: Gaetz or MTG could’ve put Loomer over the top. $200,000 more dollars could’ve.

Trump’s advisors not blocking a Loomer endorsement could’ve put her over the top.

We’re left with a frail RINO who has reportedly plotted his retirement with financial supporters of his. Rigged game.

Amazing how competitive she kept it. Truly impressive candidate. Going from zero name-ID against Webster, who has held multiple offices for years and years in the area.

Just magically outside the margin of a runoff? What a coincidence!

God bless Laura Loomer.
2024? Or 2023 special election?

@AliAlexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [8/23/2022 8:28 PM]
Webster was one of the weakest incumbents I’ve seen in 15 years.

If LOOMER hadn’t been banned everywhere and there been a campaign blackout, she would’ve blown him out 75/25. That she remained that competitive with less than 1M (I think) shows how powerful his candidacy is. Zero name-ID starting out. Cannot be understated how successful LOOMER was in running.

@AliAlexander
Akbar is doing a live Telegram voice chat right now 8:38pm Eastern. If you use Telegram, you just to to his channel and at the top is join voice chat.
He's so sad about Laura. "Nobody knew Loomer in this part of Florida. 1-2% of people knew who Loomer was"....
And he didn't know Sabatini but he's sad for him too. https://t.me/alialexander
bob

Post by bob »

Nobody knew Loomer in this part of Florida. 1-2% of people knew who Loomer was
Maybe that's why she lost? :confuzzled:
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://angrywhitemen.org/2021/03/07/in ... tionalism/
Co-host James Price explained to Loomer that, “in a nutshell,” they are “about ethnonationalism.” Loomer answered affirmatively when asked if she was a “civic nationalist,” but added that she doesn’t “oppose ethnonationalism.”

“Like, I’m a Jew, and I’m pro-Israel, and I would be a hypocrite if I were to say that I was against ethnonationalism because Israel is an ethnostate,” she said. “And it’s a great country. It’s a great place. I totally support ethnonationalism. Someone asked me ‘Are you pro-white nationalism?’ Yes. I’m pro-white nationalism.”

Loomer said that while she supported “white nationalism,” there was a difference between that and “white supremacy” — something she said “liberals” and “left-wing globalist Marxist Jews” didn’t understand. She claimed that America began as a “white, Judeo-Christian ethnostate,” and is being destroyed by “immigration” and “diversity.”
Loomer also disapproves of interfaith marriage between Muslims & Jews, but apparently is ok with interfaith marriage between Christians & Jews.

the article is quite sad.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

It was the voter fraud that done her in.

Or something.

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

37,000 plus votes.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:roll:

Loomer Concede.JPG
Loomer Concede.JPG (68.57 KiB) Viewed 689 times

Return to “Elections 2022”