Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Kendra

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by Kendra »

It’s called Air Force one because the president of the United States is on it ergo trumps plane is not Air Force one
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

It's Newsmax and the "he" is still president :twisted:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Air Farce One
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Dave from down under wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:44 pm Air Farce One
:winner:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

From the twitter comments::

"Hair Force One" :lol:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Guests turn their back as
@LindseyGrahamSC
speaks at Trumps 2024 South Carolina Rally.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kinzinger: The former president going out and speaking, he’s been very boring. He’s recycling a lot of stuff. He actually looks pretty tired
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Someone needs to prepare a small clip of the "stamina" quote during the 2016 candidate TV discussion with Hillary then play it back on each fresh appearance of the FL grandpa.

ETA. or something about "sleepy Joe" the equally old man likes to mention.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

There has been and continues to be a shortage of Adderall.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/adderal ... 50268.html

Maybe tfg has to conserve what few resources he obtains from his supplier.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:26 pm There has been and continues to be a shortage of Adderall.

Off Topic
A friend had to pay out of pocket for name brand since there was no generic available due to the shortage and their insurance wouldn't cover it even though it wasn't their fault they had to get name brand. Lame.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

'Politically stupid' Trump is killing off any chance of hanging on to a key voting bloc: analyst

Tom Boggioni
January 28, 2023

Donald Trump's ongoing war with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) will likely blow up in his face should he manage to become the Republican Party's 2024 presidential nominee because he refuses to halt the racist attacks on the GOP leader's wife.

In a column for Bloomberg, longtime political observer Robert George suggested that, had the former president confined his attack to McConnell, that would be politics as usual -- particularly for Trump.

However Trump can't seem to get off a shot at the Kentucky senator without taking a swipe at his wife, former Trump administration official Elaine Chao by repeatedly calling her "Coco Chow" and pointing out her Chinese heritage while questioning her ties to China.

In a recent post on Truth Social, Trump wrote, "Does Coco Chow have anything to do with Joe Biden’s Classified Documents being sent and stored in Chinatown? Her husband, the Old Broken Crow, is VERY close to Biden, the Democrats, and, of course, China.”

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-elaine-chao/
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Off Topic
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:49 pm
humblescribe wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:26 pm There has been and continues to be a shortage of Adderall.

Off Topic
A friend had to pay out of pocket for name brand since there was no generic available due to the shortage and their insurance wouldn't cover it even though it wasn't their fault they had to get name brand. Lame.
Whereas my insurance has forced me into generics on just about everything. Along with 90 day supplies, including my Adderal. :confuzzled:
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Gov. Sununu "definitely thinking about" 2024 presidential bid

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/05/chris- ... imary-2024
Gov. Chris Sununu (R-N.H.) said Sunday that he is "definitely thinking about" running for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024.

Why it matters: A number of Republicans have already signaled their interest in jumping into the 2024 presidential contest, including Nikki Haley, who is expected to formally announce her bid later this month.

Driving the news: "At the end of the day, you're going to have a lot of Republicans that get in that race, they're all really good people, they're really good candidates," Sununu said, mentioning Haley and Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

"You've got to have that discussion about where we're going to go, both as a party and make sure we're going there as a country," he said on ABC News' "This Week."
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The "low energy guy" will have to pick up some Joules to match the growing field of competition. :biggrin:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

My concern is that a growing number of GOP primary candidates will dilute the anti-Trump votes and enable him to win states with a relatively small plurality.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:04 pm The "low energy guy" will have to pick up some Joules to match the growing field of competition. :biggrin:
In 'Mercia we use Watts :fingerwag: :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:17 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:04 pm The "low energy guy" will have to pick up some Joules to match the growing field of competition. :biggrin:
Joules are a unit of energy. Watts are a unit of power. Watts =Joules/Seconds. 'Mericans may be more familiar with the term Watts, but, by definition, they are (at least indirectly) using Joules.
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:46 pm
In 'Mercia (sic) we use Watts :fingerwag: :lol:
Joules are a unit of energy. Watts are a unit of power. Watts =Joules/Seconds. 'Mericans may be more familiar with the term Watts, but, by definition, they are (at least indirectly) using Joules.
In 'Merica we use horsepower (745.7 W) and BTU* (1055J).

*Which are "British Thermal Units" (252 calories), WTF?
somerset

Post by somerset »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:46 pm
And given the amount of energy in the OSG and the other RWNJ candidates, ergs might be a better unit
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Off Topic
Fun fact: the SI unit of energy, the joule (small j) takes its name from James Joule (1818-1889), who was by trade a brewer in the family firm in north-west England, near the city of Manchester. He did a lot of relevant work, such as on the mechanical equivalent of heat, some with Lord Kelvin (he of the unit of temperature on the absolute temperature scale).

Joule's Brewery still brews beer, so you can honor a great physicist by drinking some of their beer if you're in the appropriate region of England. They claim to concentrate on quality rather than quantity, they say of their flagship lager:
[Our sales of the lager are] 0.026% the size of the biggest lager brand in the UK and we are more than happy with that market share.
Beer is indeed the path to wisdom.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Off Topic
Malt does more than Milton can,
To justify God's ways to Man.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Watts? Reminds me of steam engines. And the old FL man blowing a lot of hot air. And his endeveour to refit the most modern of aircraft carrier catapults to steam, not newfangled electromagnetism.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

jez wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:31 pm
Off Topic
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:49 pm

Off Topic
Whereas my insurance has forced me into generics on just about everything. Along with 90 day supplies, including my Adderal. :confuzzled:
Off Topic
Due to the frenzy of people getting Ozempic to try to lose just a few pounds, they ran into serious supply shortages, and diabetics - who the med is actually for - couldn't get it, and their doctors had to find substitutes for them. Enough of them got to Trulicity - which I had FINALLY gotten the dose worked out and my body had gotten used to it somitmwas working really well for me - that my doc has had to move me to Insulin.

If someone really needs to lose weight, I get that. But the stories of people calling telehealth doctors and getting prescriptions without even as much as a video phone call to verify they need this level of help is really pissing me off. I'm still adapting to the insulin, but once Trulicity is back, both my doc and me want me back on it, meaning another adjustment period. Ugh.
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
And now for a Responsible Opposing Viewpoint (remember the Fairness Doctrine?)

I'm currently on a Mounjaro trial. I'm in a telehealth situation on that; I qualified because I'm "pre-diabetic" and technically obese.
The group doing the telehealth is absolutely great. I get questions and comments from my doctor there at least once a week.
I'm down 30lb since October, goal is 50-60lb (about 25% of bodyweight). I'm still about 15lb from being merely 'overweight'. Hopefully I'll get to goal before the financial assistance from Lilly runs out in June, because $1200/mo at retail is not gonna happen.

I'm still on the lowest dose, and it is still working fine for me. The doctor is somewhat surprised by this, most people would have ratcheted up twice by now. I think this is probably because my goal was to use the event of getting on Mounjaro as a catalyst to change my relationship with food, and I think I've done pretty well on that so far; this is what I have to do if I want to be able to maintain.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:00 pmFun fact: the SI unit of energy, the joule (small j) takes its name from James Joule (1818-1889), who was by trade a brewer in the family firm in north-west England, near the city of Manchester.
I'm joule-ish. I never said I was jouleish.
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “US President”