Donald J. Trump 2024

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Donald J. Trump 2024 (low energy)

Post by Luke »

Obots may need to step in to prop the dotard up... the DeSantis fans are tearing him apart. :lol:

Turncoat Bill Mitchell, who beclowned himself in 2016 with his shameless toe-sucking, is now totally anti-Dotard. Talk about a fair-weather friend! His Twitter feed is now hilarious, he's gone back on everything he's said for 7 years: https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/with_replies

His Twitter feed is now comedy gold and he's lapping up the MAGAt hate and intentionally riling the marks up.

He's got a poll up (19 hours left):

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii 4h
How are you standing now for 2024?
Ride or die Trump. 37.3%
On the fence. 19.2%
Team DeSantis. 43.5%

He's acting like this is news:

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii 9m
Trump only posts the polls where he is leading big and ignores the ones where he is losing big.
The sad thing is this makes him believe his childish approach is working.

And this sort of craziness:

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii 6m
Well as long as Trump insists on sticking with Ron DeSanctimonious, we're going to have to go with #DeathJabDon.

TJ @Michael68893118 5h
Replying to @mitchellvii
Your voice is now worthless and don't blame @elonmusk when you have no engagement.

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii 4h
Replying to @Michael68893118 and @elonmusk
32 million impressions in past 3 weeks.

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii 5h
January 6 was a mistake because it was never going to change anything and just let the Democrats set us up.
It concerns me that strategic genius and 4D chess master Trump didn't see that coming.

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii 5h
I'm not trying to create party infighting. Everyone should definitely vote for DeSntis and get along.

The replies to this are what I'm talkin' about:

Bill Mitchell @mitchellvii 22m
What's are your friends saying about Trump or DeSantis?

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Why the ‘poorly educated’ might not save Trump in 2024

Analysis by Aaron Blake Staff writer
Updated February 24, 2023 at 12:57 p.m. EST|Published February 24, 2023 at 12:47 p.m. EST

It’s been almost exactly seven years since Donald Trump celebrated his huge victory in the Nevada caucuses by extolling the virtues of the “poorly educated.” “We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated,” Trump said Feb. 23, 2016.

And voters with less formal education loved him back, delivering Trump some of his biggest margins among any demographic group as he was securing the GOP nomination — even as college-educated voters were somewhat less sold on him.

The education gap is looking even bigger ahead of the 2024 primaries. Indeed, it might be the story of a prospective matchup between Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R).

A series of recent polls suggest there might be no bigger difference between support for Trump and support for DeSantis than education (and, relatedly, income). College-educated voters are significantly more favorable to DeSantis personally, and they favor him by wide margins in head-to-head matchups.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ers-polls/
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Watch: Trump vows to use the federal government to discipline your children

David Badash, The New Civil Rights Movement
February 21, 2023

Donald Trump is promising to use the federal government to discipline children if he becomes president again. The one-term Republican ex-president who, according to one watchdog group has been "credibly accused of committing at least 56 criminal offenses" vowed to end crime, with a focus on America's "wild" youth.

"We will end the leftist takeover of school discipline and juvenile justice," Trump says in a five-minute pre-recorded campaign video released Monday (below).

"Many of these carjackers and criminals are 13, 14, and 15 years-old. I will order the Education and Justice Departments to overhaul federal standards on disciplining minors," he added. "So when troubled youth are out of control, they're out on the streets and they're going wild, we will stop it. The consequences are swift, certain and strong and they will know that."

Trump's rambling remarks were part of an apparent seven-point plan that is focused on using police force and violence against American citizens, and going as far as calling up "federal assets" to flood America's streets.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2659447838/
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I should be surprised, but ima not, when its coming from the man who tried to have the "Central Park Five" put to death and got it so badly wrong.

aye aye ya... Alexa, skip to next song. :bored:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

neonzx wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:42 pm I should be surprised, but ima not, when its coming from the man who tried to have the "Central Park Five" put to death and got it so badly wrong.

aye aye ya... Alexa, skip to next song. :bored:
oh, he still believes the Exonerated Five are 'guilty' because they "confessed"
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yeah, he didn't let that little DNA thing bother him.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
much ado

Post by much ado »

He doesn't believe in DNA.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:14 pm
Watch: Trump vows to use the federal government to discipline your children

David Badash, The New Civil Rights Movement
February 21, 2023

Donald Trump is promising to use the federal government to discipline children if he becomes president again. The one-term Republican ex-president who, according to one watchdog group has been "credibly accused of committing at least 56 criminal offenses" vowed to end crime, with a focus on America's "wild" youth.

"We will end the leftist takeover of school discipline and juvenile justice," Trump says in a five-minute pre-recorded campaign video released Monday (below).

"Many of these carjackers and criminals are 13, 14, and 15 years-old. I will order the Education and Justice Departments to overhaul federal standards on disciplining minors," he added. "So when troubled youth are out of control, they're out on the streets and they're going wild, we will stop it. The consequences are swift, certain and strong and they will know that."

Trump's rambling remarks were part of an apparent seven-point plan that is focused on using police force and violence against American citizens, and going as far as calling up "federal assets" to flood America's streets.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-2659447838/
Hey there, Donnie! I remember the days when schools dished out corporal punishment to boys who acted out and acted up. My very own school district used corporal punishment until there was so much push back from the parents with lots of $$$$$ that it was stopped. Some of my schoolmates had rather red bottoms from a few well-placed swats with an oversized paddle.

Although, I must suggest that if your plan were in effect 75 years ago, that maybe you and your issue would not have turned out to be such giant turds.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

by Mr V elsewhere:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9730569219
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski
Trump announces if elected that he will start a global trade war by implementing a mercantilist system. He will raise tariffs on “most foreign products,” phase out all imports from China in 4 years, and punish US companies who do business and invest in China.

8:36 PM · Feb 27, 2023
► Show Spoiler
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 3:12 pm Hey there, Donnie! I remember the days when schools dished out corporal punishment to boys who acted out and acted up. My very own school district used corporal punishment until there was so much push back from the parents with lots of $$$$$ that it was stopped. Some of my schoolmates had rather red bottoms from a few well-placed swats with an oversized paddle.
I went to a Lutheran school where my 6th grade teacher had a big paddle, though he used his on both boys and girls. I never got the paddle, but I did get bonked *on the head* with a cast he had on (he'd broken both wrists.) I had a headache that lasted about 3 days after that, but my parents didn't seem at all concerned about it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

My mother was an elementary school teacher back in the fifties and sixties. She used to walk the aisles of her class and if someone was not paying attention or was otherwise screwing up, she would rap them on the top of the head with the eraser end of a #2 pencil. It didn't do any damage, but it stung like the dickens and it got the kids' attention.

Oh, and the school principal had a big wooden paddle.

I went to that school and I got the paddle once or twice. Usually, though, when I acted up, my teacher didn't send me to the principal, they sent me to my mother, which was worse. My sister was actually in my mother's class for the sixth grade. I suspect they wouldn't do that today.
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic
When I went to Catholic school, the nuns had wooden rulers.
And they were not afraid to apply them to our knuckles.

On the very few occasions where I experienced this, I remember complaining to my mother about it.. she would say "you probably deserved it"

builds character etc I guess
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

much ado wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:49 pm He doesn't believe in DNA.
Especially not now with a certain case in the courts.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

tek wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:09 am
Off Topic
When I went to Catholic school, the nuns had wooden rulers.
And they were not afraid to apply them to our knuckles.

On the very few occasions where I experienced this, I remember complaining to my mother about it.. she would say "you probably deserved it"

builds character etc I guess
Off Topic
I had one in middle school, Sister Mary Jean Baptiste, who carried a metal, semi-flexible yard stick, and was like a samurai with it...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

‘I am your retribution’: Trump rules supreme at CPAC as he relaunches bid for White House
Former president claims Biden is leading America into ‘oblivion’ and that he could end the war between Russia and Ukraine

David Smith in Oxon Hill, Maryland
Sun 5 Mar 2023 01.52 GMT

Donald Trump turned back the clock to the darkest elements of his presidency on Saturday with a fiery address that showed the threat to American democracy is far from over.

After a lacklustre start to his campaign, Trump appeared to launch his White House bid in earnest with a vintage display of demagoguery that framed the 2024 election as “the final battle” for America.

The former president, wearing dark suit, white shirt and trademark red tie, also declared war on his own Republican party to the delight of ardent fans in the crowd chanting “Trump! Trump! Trump!” and “USA! USA! USA!”

Opinion polls suggest that Trump’s grip on the party is slipping in the wake of the 6 January 2021, insurrection and a disappointing midterm performance. But he continues to rule supreme at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), billed as the biggest annual gathering of grassroots conservatives.

Feeding off the energy of a crowd that wore “Make America great again” (Maga) caps, and watched by Brazil’s far-right former president Jair Bolsonaro, Trump returned to the authoritarian language that characterised his political rise seven years ago.

“In 2016, I declared: I am your voice,” he said, speaking for just over 100 minutes from a bright blue and red stage in a cavernous ballroom at the closing speech of the CPAC event in Maryland. “Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed: I am your retribution,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... hite-house
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:48 pm

“In 2016, I declared: I am your voice,” he said, speaking for just over 100 minutes from a bright blue and red stage in a cavernous ballroom at the closing speech of the CPAC event in Maryland. “Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed: I am your retribution,” he said.
Big talk from a pussy ass bitch. (Chrissy Teigen nailed it.)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

This morning, on one of the talk news shows, Chris Christie said that "CPAC is no longer CPAC. It is now TPAC".
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Crossposting from the CPAC thread -

A link to CNN's Daniel Dale's article pointing out ALL (or, at least the significant) lies put forth in Trump's CPAC speech - Fact check: Trump delivers wildly dishonest speech at CPAC.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

noblepa wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm This morning, on one of the talk news shows, Chris Christie said that "CPAC is no longer CPAC. It is now TPAC".

Sorry to disagree. It's C-RAP.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:26 pm
noblepa wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:59 pm This morning, on one of the talk news shows, Chris Christie said that "CPAC is no longer CPAC. It is now TPAC".

That too, but the former governor of New Jersey was referring to the fact that CPAC is now a wholy-owned subsidiary of The Trump Organization (the one that doesn't exist).
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:26 pm

:lol:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

You can tell it's a cult when the crowd didn't even notice how low energy he was. What I saw of it, and I admit I didn't see much, actually shocked me.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:00 am You can tell it's a cult when the crowd didn't even notice how low energy he was. What I saw of it, and I admit I didn't see much, actually shocked me.
If he really wants to win in 2024, it seems to me that he will have to come out of his MAGA echo chamber and try to win over some independents and undecided voters.

Will he do that? I really don't know. The sycophants surrounding him may tell him he doesn't need to. I know he doesn't like any situation in which he is not the object of adoration.

Will his lackluster style of campaigning work with the non-MAGA fanatics? His rambling, sometimes almost incoherent speeches may turn off voters who might have voted for him in 2016 or even 2020.

Maybe its just me, but he seems to be even less focused on issues, other than the "stolen" 2020 election and insulting those who don't show the proper loyalty to him, than he used to be.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

noblepa wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:52 am If he really wants to win in 2024, it seems to me that he will have to come out of his MAGA echo chamber and try to win over some independents and undecided voters.

Will he do that? I really don't know. The sycophants surrounding him may tell him he doesn't need to.
Ever since Trump declared he was running in the 2016 presidential election, people have said "If only he would change..., if only Trump could be more..., etc." but it seems that nobody ever learns. Trump will not change. Ever. What you see is what you get. If anything, he will become more of what he is at the core, i.e., racist, insulting, vengeful, etc.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:25 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:52 am If he really wants to win in 2024, it seems to me that he will have to come out of his MAGA echo chamber and try to win over some independents and undecided voters.

Will he do that? I really don't know. The sycophants surrounding him may tell him he doesn't need to.
Ever since Trump declared he was running in the 2016 presidential election, people have said "If only he would change..., if only Trump could be more..., etc." but it seems that nobody ever learns. Trump will not change. Ever. What you see is what you get. If anything, he will become more of what he is at the core, i.e., racist, insulting, vengeful, etc.
That's precisely what I meant. In the past, he seemed to be at least a little bit aware that he needed to reach out to undecided voters. Now, he seems, more than ever, content to preach to the choir of MAGA fanatics and bask in their adoration.

Return to “US President”