Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Post by Luke »

We were watching a few episodes of The Wall on NBC, heard there were two Navy guys on. Then looked and at the top of the show they were holding hands as Chris Hardwick was introducing them. It was like wait, what? Turns out they're married for 5 years, soon to have a baby, and have been dedicated military officers. Jason graduated the Naval Academy in 2004. One was at the Pentagon on 9/11. They talk about "Don't Ask Don't Tell". They're very affectionate throughout the show. Jason's adorable jumping like a bunny. Go boys!

Jason.JPG
Jason.JPG (72.23 KiB) Viewed 12935 times

Jason 2.JPG
Jason 2.JPG (100.34 KiB) Viewed 12935 times

Jason 17.JPG
Jason 17.JPG (59.68 KiB) Viewed 12935 times

S4 E7 02/15/21 Jason and Jay NBC

Jason and Jay are U.S. Navy veterans and husbands from Darnestown, Maryland. After serving in Iraq on the bomb squad, they helped to secure, organize and clean up their hometown community. They face the Wall, hoping to walk away with millions.

Available until 01/05/22
Appearing: Chris Hardwick

S4 E7 43 min TV-PG Full Episode Reality and Game Show Primetime
It's not on YouTube but free on NBC.com: https://www.nbc.com/the-wall/video/jaso ... ay/4311178

Still work to do.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sugar magnolia

Re: Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and News/Opinion Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Post by sugar magnolia »

Yeah, the number of kids who are diagnosed with ADHD and autism has skyrocketed too. Who is actively recruiting them to their ranks?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Sugar, you'll be shocked SHOCKED! to learn that Matt hasn't answered that question. :roll:

HOARDERS is a hell of a show, Season 12 begins late next month. It was interesting to put this story together.
The News & Record's first article on Jan. 19, 2017, about the first "Hoarders" episode was the most viewed article of all time at greensboro.com, with nearly 1 million pageviews. Two photo galleries are close behind, with a combined 659,083 pageviews.
https://journalnow.com/news/local/green ... 1fd03.html
Returning for its 12th season, “Hoarders” explores the world of extreme hoarding and provides an in-depth look at real-life stories of those directly affected by compulsive hoarding. Over the course of eight, 2-hour episodes, viewers are introduced to individuals from across the country as a team of experts try to help clean out their massive hoards and help to set these individuals up for future success. Psychologists Dr. Robin Zasio and Dr. David Tolin work in tandem to extreme clean-up experts Matt Paxton, Cory Chalmers, Dorothy Breininger and new expert Brandon Bronaugh in an effort to help these families deal with a hoarding crisis of epic magnitude.
This episode is wild, Sandra bought a magnificent 1929 mansion in Greensboro NC and lost the property. A really amazing and compassionate (and handsome) gay couple with twin daughters bought it and gave her years to settle things. But she wouldn't move out. Over $2.1 million on the note.
Sandra: "My goal is to have the legal system invalidate the foreclosure"

Attorney: "The bank moved to foreclose, and one of the defenses that she put forth was that the bank did not actually have title to the property. Sandra believed that when the Federal government bought out and paid for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, she believed that her house and her loan were paid for."
My two questions are: :P

1. What was Foggy's role in all this? He's in NC so clearly he must have been involved.
2. How did Sandra hook up with Charles Edward Lincoln III?

risky.JPG
risky.JPG (35.26 KiB) Viewed 12890 times
paid for.JPG
paid for.JPG (91.9 KiB) Viewed 12890 times

Wild episode. 100 dumpster house. The gay boys are so sweet they even agreed to let her sell stuff (they got the property with the hoard) and have the money. But it's catastrophic. Matt Paxton says she's like a "Trump Hoarder -- There's just no substance, it's all talk". :lol:

Hoarders: Full Episode - Sandra Goes Dumpster Digging at Night (Season 9, Episode 6) | A&E
2,692,643 views•Nov 22, 2019
(The original link was taken down, here's official from A&E, Sandra's episode starts 46 minutes in, think it's set to start there)

Dorothy the Organizer is terrific, she's on Twitter:

A&E has been putting up HOARDERS marathons up, this is part one of six with commentary by Dorothy:

#Hoarders #DorothyTheOrganizer #HoardersFullEpisodes
Hoarders Top Episodes MARATHON - Binge Them w/ Dorothy the Organizer! Part 1 | A&E
2,266,184 views•Premiered May 3, 2020

Update: These guys couldn't get a break.
From ‘Hoarders’ to hotel: owners of NC mansion battle to open B&B in 31-room house
BY HAYLEY FOWLER OCTOBER 10, 2019 11:53 AM,
Once famous on “Hoarders,” this 31-bedroom mansion in North Carolina might soon be a bed-and-breakfast.

Two years ago, a 31-room mansion in North Carolina featured on the reality series “Hoarders” was known only for cluttered rooms crammed with trash and bird cages. Now the owners of the historic Julian Price home in Greensboro are fighting to open the house as a bed and breakfast. Eric and Michael Fuko-Rizzo were planning to set aside five bedrooms for a B&B, but a city zoning committee nixed the couple’s idea in May, WFMY reported. So they took the fight to court this week.

Forsyth County Judge Eric Morgan heard the appeal but has to weigh briefs from both parties before making a decision, according to the media outlet. Still, the mansion has come a long way since bird cages. Julian Price, the founder and president of Jefferson Life Insurance Company, built the home in 1929, according to a Facebook page for the house. The English Tudor-inspired home is part stucco and brick with half-timbered walls, but it didn’t reach peak fame until recently.

In January 2017, the A&E series “Hoarders” aired a two-hour special on the mansion and its then-owner Sandra Cowart, with 1.2 million households watching, the Charlotte Observer reported. Viewers were treated to a seemingly endless array of stuff Cowart hoarded in the four-story home, stacking its rooms with furniture, clothes, baskets, stuffed animals, picture frames, kitchen supplies, and sewing machines, according to the Observer. It’s still one of the most popular episodes of “Hoarders” on the network and has re-aired numerous times, the Triad Business Journal reported.

The Fuko-Rizzos bought it in relatively poor condition after the bank foreclosed on Cowart, according to the Greensboro News & Record. They transformed it into something of a “showcase,” the Business Journal reported, opening it up for tours to raise money for Preservation Greensboro and making headlines with a 911 call over drapery after a designer showcase. A&E even returned to the mansion — also known as Hillside — earlier this year, according to the Winston-Salem Journal. The Fuko-Rizzos showed off their restoration efforts during the episode and touted plans for future short-term rentals in the 90-year-old house. But the zoning commission stalled those plans with a 4-3 vote in May that formally rejected their request for the required B&B permit, the Greensboro News & Record reported.

According to the News & Record, most were in favor of seeing it through, including city staff, Greensboro’s Historic Preservation Commission and the Fisher Park Neighborhood Association — the residential district where the house is located. But eight residents reportedly complained about potential noise disturbances and parking problems. In the meantime, rooms are available for overnight booking on Airbnb. The Fuko-Rizzos list three rooms and two suites between $175 and $225 a night with names like the Blue Room, the French Room and the Traveler’s Room. At a slight upcharge, the Cardinal and Dogwood suites are also available. For large parties, there’s even the option of renting out the south and center wings — five bedrooms and five bathrooms to accommodate 11 guests — for $488 per night. And the whole shebang? A meager $1,750 a night for 13 guests, six bedrooms and four-and-a-half bathrooms.
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 88968.html

They won.
Julian Price house, once featured on 'Hoarders,' can become a B&B, judge rules
Dawn Kane Nov 15, 2019

GREENSBORO — Part of the historic mansion previously featured on the television show "Hoarders" can become a bed and breakfast, a Superior Court judge has ruled. The ruling by Judge Eric Morgan of Forsyth County reverses the city Zoning Commission's decision to deny the special-use permit that property owners needed to operate in the single-family residential district of Fisher Park. Owners Michael and Eric Fuko-Rizzo, who run E&V Properties, want to operate a bed and breakfast in the historic Julian Price house they rejuvenated at 301 Fisher Park Circle. At the zoning commission's May 20 meeting, some neighbors voiced concerns about parking and noise.

When the commission denied the permit in a 4-3 vote, the Fuko-Rizzos appealed to Superior Court. Morgan heard the case on Oct. 7. The Fuko-Rizzos said Friday that they were "elated" to hear the ruling, "and cannot wait to share this Greensboro landmark with the community." In Thursday's ruling, Morgan ordered that the matter be returned to the zoning commission "with the instruction that petitioner's special use permit ... shall be issued forthwith by the Greensboro Zoning Commission." Those who opposed the permit, he wrote, "only provided speculative assertions, and general opinions, and there is no competent, material and substantial evidence" that the permit should not be granted.

The permit, Morgan ruled, will include three added conditions to which property owners and a subcommittee of the Fisher Park Neighborhood Association previously agreed — to maintain guest records and make them available to the zoning administrator; to locate required parking on site and to prohibit bands, DJs, amplified speakers or instruments outdoors at any time or indoors after 10 p.m. The zoning commission will comply with the judge's order, Deputy City Attorney Terri Jones said in a news release Friday. The commission will approve the special use permit at its Monday meeting, the release said. Cheryl Pratt, who heads the Fisher Park neighborhood's Hillside committee, said she was not surprised by Morgan's ruling. "I do feel that the house will make a lovely bed and breakfast," Pratt said. "And that's what the entire board is hoping — that they will run it as a bed and breakfast" as opposed to an event center.
https://greensboro.com/blogs/gotriad_ex ... 82f56.html

Yay, here's the website: https://julianpricehouse.com/

Turns out the boys purchased the home for just $415,000. How gorgeous is this! FOGBOW MEETUP! :P

JPH.JPG
JPH.JPG (296.61 KiB) Viewed 12871 times

Really cool package about the house and restoration. Of all the crazy things, the hoard actually preserved the house -- the floors weren't trafficked, the plumbing was used... Michael said it was like a time capsule.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://apnews.com/article/world-news-e ... d364d88176

LONDON (AP) — The rainbow flag is flying proudly Thursday above the Bank of England in the heart of London’s financial district to commemorate World War II codebreaker Alan Turing, the new face of Britain’s 50-pound note.

The design of the bank note was unveiled before it is set to be formally issued to the public on June 23, Turing’s birthday. The 50-pound note is the most valuable denomination in circulation but is little used during everyday transactions, especially during the coronavirus pandemic as digital exchanges increasingly replaced the use of cash.

The new note, which is laden with high-level security features, completes the bank’s rejig of its stable of paper currencies over the past few years. Turing’s image joins that of Winston Churchill on the five-pound note, novelist Jane Austen on the 10-pound note and artist J. M. W. Turner on the 20-pound note. All the notes are made from polymer rather than paper, which means they should last longer and remain in better condition through their use.

The new note incorporates two windows and a two-color foil that designers say will make it very difficult to counterfeit. There is also a hologram image which changes between the words “Fifty” and “Pounds” when the note is tilted from side to side, as well as an embedded microchip to pay tribute to Turing’s role in the birth of computers.

Turing was selected as the new face of the 50-pound note in 2019 following a public nomination process, recognition of his pivotal role in breaking Nazi Germany’s Enigma code during World War II. The code had been believed to be unbreakable as the cipher changed continuously. Historians say the cracking of the code may have helped shorten the war by at least two years, potentially saving millions of lives.

The 250,000 or so votes supporting Turing’s nomination also represented a recognition of the discrimination that he faced as a gay man after the war.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bravo!!!!!! :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Alan Turing holds a special place in the hearts of Mancunians:

https://www.atlasobscura.com/places/ala ... g-memorial
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

an embedded microchip
:shock:

So the gubbermint knows where I keep my stash?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy, you betcha!

Not willing to do a Milo topic, he's such an idiot. if you hadn't heard, he's decided he's STRAIGHT now and has found GOD. One of his dumbest media whoring ever. Meanwhile, since nobody cared, he also has a CHRONIC HEALTH CONDITION. He only has about 26000 followers on Telegram, the never mighty have fallen. Now he's posting updates on how long it's been since he's had gay sex.

MILO, [28.03.21 22:49]
I don’t want to go into details publicly but I have developed a chronic health condition that needs to be carefully managed in order for me to work to the best of my abilities. (It’s not AIDS!—though that would have been beautifully ironic.) On the advice of my doctors and my priest, for the sake of my health, I am accelerating the move back to Florida. The tristate area isn’t good for the body or the soul. Leaving in two weeks. I’ll be focusing my energies on getting the center up and running once I’m back on my feet.

MILO, [30.03.21 19:39]
Sorman, 77, said he had visited Foucault with a group of friends on an Easter holiday trip to the village of Sidi Bou Said, near Tunis, where the philosopher was living in 1969. “Young children were running after Foucault saying ‘what about me? take me, take me’,” he recalled last week in an interview with The Sunday Times.

“They were eight, nine, ten years old, he was throwing money at them and would say ‘let’s meet at 10pm at the usual place’.” This, it turned out, was the local cemetery: “He would make love there on the gravestones with young boys. The question of consent wasn’t even raised.”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fren ... 1616950660

MILO, [30.03.21 19:41]
Of course the establishment Left is full of pedophiles. The intellectual foundation of Leftism was built by them.

MILO, [30.03.21 20:07]
3/30 - 189 lbs

MILO, [30.03.21 20:13]
3/30 - 72 days without sodomy

MILO, [30.03.21 20:15]
There are no chips for giving up sodomy. Instead of plastic trinkets you get to avoid the fires of Hell

MILO, [30.03.21 20:17]
[ Poll : Which is gayer ]
- Sodomy 27%
- Getting the vaccine 73%
Luke

Post by Luke »

Milo is such an idiot. Telegram (he posts hundreds and hundreds of messages)
MILO, [02.04.21 22:48]
Husbands and wives must never, ever, under any circumstances, share a bathroom.

MILO, [02.04.21 22:49]
Planning to share a bathroom? You may as well fold infidelity into your marriage vows.

MILO, [02.04.21 23:01]
Now I’m straight can I cut my nails straight onto the carpet

MILO, [02.04.21 23:01]
Or should I use a bowl

MILO, [02.04.21 23:02]
[ Poll : Where do you clip your nails ]
- Paper towel
- Magazine
- Toilet
- Floor
- Something else

MILO, [02.04.21 23:10]
The Princess Bride is boring and stupid

MILO, [02.04.21 23:13]
[ Photo ]
What do I do next

MILO, [02.04.21 23:19]
[ Photo ]
Expert knifework

MILO, [02.04.21 23:24]
The best apple is Pink Lady

MILO, [02.04.21 23:29]
On censored.tv now
https://censored.tv/watch/shows/friday- ... mcallister

MILO, [02.04.21 23:38]

MILO, [02.04.21 23:46]
[ Photo ]
Jelly af

MILO, [02.04.21 23:52]
You would not believe how many calories it takes to distract a person from the D

MILO, [02.04.21 23:52]
I’ve been eating basically non stop for 3 days

MILO, [02.04.21 23:55]
Watching THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST (2004)

MILO, [02.04.21 23:58]
I’m going to eat a lb of pasta with melted cheese

MILO, [03.04.21 00:02]
As a special treat I might put some salt and pepper on

MILO, [03.04.21 00:04]
Straight men do not use emoji. No exceptions

MILO, [03.04.21 00:24]
[ Photo ]
“Emptiness in your eyes” is a medical condition now

MILO, [03.04.21 00:27]
Yea nigga I was on my back for two weeks unable to eat what u think

MILO, [03.04.21 00:27]
“Concerned by your color”

What a racist

MILO, [03.04.21 00:31]
[Forwarded from Ban Dorne]
Guys, why does it say “clam bandit” in Milo’s bio?

MILO, [03.04.21 00:59]
Ate 1.25lbs (uncooked weight) farfalle

MILO, [03.04.21 01:06]
Maybe I should do mukbang

MILO, [03.04.21 01:09]
Pork rind mukbang tomorrow who’s in

MILO, [03.04.21 01:13]
Whenever I feel tempted by dick I jerk off to the thought of Derek Chauvin’s impending acquittal instead
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Matthew Yglesias
@mattyglesias
North Carolina Republicans going for the most egregious antitrans bill yet, banning treatment for people under 21 and adding this weird dystopian twist.

https://nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/n-c ... 1-n1263146

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Extending the idea behind that bill, that people below a certain age are not competent to make such a decision, perhaps we need laws forbidding giving religious instruction to people below the age of 21. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ion-report
The hunt for a serial killer who preyed on gay men in Toronto was hampered by “serious flaws” in the police investigation – including the stereotyping of LGBTQ+ people by police officers and a lack of public trust – a new report has concluded.

Bruce McArthur, who targeted men living on the margins of society, was given eight life sentences in 2019. But members of Toronto’s LGBTQ+ community had long feared that police ignored critical leads as he continued to kill.

The four-volume report, Missing and Missed, released on Tuesday, is the most in-depth look into both into how police investigated McArthur’s “reign of terror” as well as the fractured relationship between officers and the LGBTQ+ community.

Compiled by the retired Ontario justice Gloria Epstein, the report found glaring problems with the Toronto police’s handling of missing persons cases.

:snippity:

Epstein concluded that while a number officers worked hard to investigate the disappearances, others had “misconceptions or stereotypical ideas” about the gay community – and that these perceptions hampered the search for the killer.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke

Post by Luke »

This is a big one, The Bachelor Colton Underwood came out! He was the gorgeous football player who was still a virgin. Good for Colton.

Colton Underwood as "The Bachelor," for season 23, in 2019:

Former 'Bachelor' star Colton Underwood comes out as gay
"I've ran from myself for a long time."
By Carson Blackwelder April 14, 2021, 7:33 AM

Former 'Bachelor' Colton Underwood speaks his truth and comes out as gay
13:36

Colton Underwood is ready to live his truth. The former "Bachelor" star came out as gay in an exclusive interview with Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" on Wednesday. "I've ran from myself for a long time. I've hated myself for a long time," Underwood told Roberts in a pre-taped chat. "And I'm gay. And I came to terms with that earlier this year and have been processing it. And the next step in all of this was sort of letting people know." "I'm still nervous, but yeah," he continued. "It's been a journey for sure." Underwood said he finally got to a place where he could be honest with himself after 2020, the year that turned everyone's lives upside down, and made people "look at themselves in the mirror and figure out who they are and what they've been running from or what they've been putting off in their lives."

When Roberts, who is also openly gay, said she could "see the joy" and "see the relief" in Underwood, he said he was "emotional in, like such a good, happy, positive way," and is "the happiest and healthiest" he's ever been. Underwood said he went through a "dark and bad" time before feeling like he could reveal this about himself and his "wake up call" was feeling like he "would've rather died" than say he's gay. "There was a moment in L.A. that I woke up and I didn't think I was gonna wake up. I didn't have the intentions of waking up. And I did," he recalled, noting this moment -- and other "suicidal thoughts" -- led him to "take back control" of his life.

When Roberts asked about the women from his "Bachelor" season and how they -- among others -- may feel misled, Underwood said he "would understand why they think that way." "I've thought a lot about this too, of, 'Do I regret being the Bachelor and do I regret handling it the way that I did?' I do," he said. "I do think I could've handled it better, I'll say that." Underwood said he "genuinely" wishes he hadn't dragged people into "my own mess of figuring out who I was." In addition to saying sorry to those women, he would said thank you because, ultimately, they and the franchise helped him get to this place. When he was named the Bachelor, Underwood said he remembered "praying to God" the morning he found out and "thanking him for making me straight,' thinking this would lead to him finally getting the wife and them having kids.

But Underwood said he had known the truth of his sexuality since a young age, knowing he "just felt different" from the age of 6, when he couldn't process it. He knew he was "more emotional" than the other boys in his class. It took until high school for him to realize he "was more attracted to the boys and the men" than he was the opposite sex. Having grown up in the Catholic church, he remembered he "learned in the Bible that gay is a sin" in Catholic grade school. And during his time in sports, he remembered people using the word "gay" as a term that held "a connotation of negativity." "I think there's a lot of things, when I look back, I'm like, 'No wonder I held it in,'" he said.

Underwood said he has grown "closer to God" in this revelation and said he knows some people will question how that's even possible for a gay man to say. "I used to wake up in the morning and pray for him to take the gay away. I used to pray for him to change me," he said, adding that his relationship with God now isn't "conditional." Underwood said he's had "a range of responses" to his coming out and the "underlying, most common one" has been they wish he'd told them sooner, including his dad. "And when I hear that, I wish I would have had faith in my friends and my family a little bit more," he said. "The only reason I'm sitting down with you today is because I have the love and the support of my friends and my family.
Bachelor Nation was first introduced to Underwood when he was a contestant on Becca Kufrin's season of "The Bachelorette," the 14th season, in 2018. He made it to Kufrin's final four. The former football star followed this up with a brief stint on season 4 of "Bachelor in Paradise," on which he had a fling with Tia Booth. Underwood was then the lead of season 23 of "The Bachelor" in 2019, with his virginity being a frequent topic of conversation and his famous fence-jumping moment being one of the franchise's most dramatic moments. He gave his final rose to contestant Cassie Randolph but ultimately chose to not propose to her, though they later told "GMA" they had discussed an engagement.

The two dated after the show wrapped until announcing their breakup in early 2020. They later made headlines when Randolph was granted a restraining order against Underwood, accusing him of stalking and harassing her. In a police report, she accused him of putting a tracking device on her car. Underwood later released a statement explaining that he and Randolph had resolved their issues in private. She later dismissed the restraining order and requested the police investigation be dropped. In his interview with Roberts, Underwood apologized specifically to Randolph for "any pain and emotional stress" he caused her and said he wishes it hadn't happened the way it did. "I wish that I would've been courageous enough to fix myself before I broke anybody else," he said.
Lots more here: https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/bach ... o_card_hed

TMZ reported that both Colton and Andy Cohen tested positive for COVID last year... little did they know. And no, they didn't get it together. :lol:

ANDY COHEN, COLTON UNDERWOOD Newest Celebs Diagnosed WITH CORONAVIRUS
https://www.tmz.com/2020/03/20/bachelor ... s-covid19/

He's kinda cute :P

Shirtless gallery: https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/phot ... ctures/amp

/sees all the boys Googling to watch Colton's season :lol:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:28 pm This is a big one, The Bachelor Colton Underwood came out! He was the gorgeous football player who is still a virgin. Good for Colton.
:shock:

And based on that interview, it sounds he ihe been hasn't "seeing" anyone ( in that sense), yet.

But i think he's on a good path. :bighug:
Luke

Post by Luke »

COLTON UNDERWOOD
Reality TV Star Again ...
NETFLIX SERIES ABOUT COMING OUT
4/14/2021 9:53 AM PT

EXCLUSIVE TMZ.com 9:49 AM PT --
Colton.JPG
Colton.JPG (77.27 KiB) Viewed 12285 times

We just got Colton out in NYC, and his face really does say it all, you can see the happiness.

Colton Underwood coming out as gay comes with a TV deal ... his new journey's being shot for a reality series.

TMZ has learned the former 'Bachelor' star has had a film crew following him for the past few weeks, and the show -- focusing on his life as a gay man -- will air on Netflix.

We're told several other prominent members of the LBGTQ+ community have been in Colton's corner throughout this process -- such as his friend, Olympian Gus Kenworthy -- and will make appearances alongside him in the series.
https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/14/colton-u ... s-netflix/

With Cassie --

This interview from 2020 is revealing -- he gets into his sexuality on ET. And being a virgin leading to lots of gay comments.

Bachelor Alum Colton Underwood Reveals What Helped Him Realize He Wasn't Gay (Exclusive)
194,979 views•Mar 31, 2020

(Don't worry! Love for Colton will not get in the way of The Fogbow's commitment to the titular Mama June and her family.)
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Bachelor Alum Colton Underwood Reveals What Helped Him Realize He Wasn't Gay (Exclusive)
194,979 views•Mar 31, 2020
I'm confuzzled. Is he or isn't he?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

https://www.primetimer.com/item/ABC-tou ... gay-RBS3XG

One TV crtic's opinion of Colton's stints on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/04/tea ... ans-child/
The mother of a transgender boy testified before the Texas legislature in tears as Republicans try to pass a bill to criminalize parents who support their transgender children.

“I’m terrified to be here today,” said Amber Briggle told the Texas Senate Committee on State Affairs at a hearing earlier this week. “I’m afraid that by speaking here today that my words will be used against me should S.B. 1646 or S.B. 1311 pass, and my sweet son whom I love more than life itself will be taken from me.”

Related: 4th grader shames GOP Texas senators who have been “attacking me since Pre-K”

Texas’s S.B. 1646 would redefine child abuse to include “consenting to or assisting in the administering or supplying of, a puberty suppression prescription drug or cross-sex hormone to a child,” as well as other gender-affirming health care procedures, even though puberty blockers are reversible and have been found to significantly reduce suicidal thoughts for trans people.

And Briggle knows that first-hand.

“When my son was four-years-old, he asked me if scientists could turn him into a boy,” Briggle said, adding that she didn’t understand that he was trans. “I only knew that he wasn’t like most girls his age and that something inside him was hurting.”

She said that she learned about trans youth and found that surgery is not performed on minors, despite how much Republican lawmakers talk about surgery in the context of bills to ban gender-affirming care for minors.

“Today, my son is 13-years-old, the most popular boy in seventh grade, and loved by our friends, family, our church, and our community,” Briggle said. “This is possible because he has parents who affirm him and provide him with the support he needs.”
What gets me so angry about this is that her tears will mean nothing to the people she is trying to talk to. Their minds are set in concrete.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Republicans are beyond despicable. :mad: :mad: :mad:

NowThis
@nowthisnews
·
4h
The Florida House passed a bill on April 14, 2021, that would ban trans girls and women from playing on high school and collegiate teams. It would also allow schools to require a genital inspection of student athletes suspected of being trans.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:58 pm What gets me so angry about this is that her tears will mean nothing to the people she is trying to talk to. Their minds are set in concrete.
Their minds are set in the 17th century.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

noblepa wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:48 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:58 pm What gets me so angry about this is that her tears will mean nothing to the people she is trying to talk to. Their minds are set in concrete.
Their minds are set in the 17th century.
Nah, I think you would have to go back further, to the Dark Ages.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Florida politicians are lining up to volunteer to perform the inspections.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Volkonski wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:34 pm Republicans are beyond despicable. :mad: :mad: :mad:

NowThis
@nowthisnews
·
4h
The Florida House passed a bill on April 14, 2021, that would ban trans girls and women from playing on high school and collegiate teams. It would also allow schools to require a genital inspection of student athletes suspected of being trans.
Maybe there should be a committee to inspect all student athletes because someone not suspected could be "passin' " and we gotta be sure. And of course there really should be a two or more person team stationed at each sex specific bathroom consisting of equal numbers from cis normative genders certified by the school board in open session. Yeah that's the ticket!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Anybody want to talk about big government? :brickwallsmall:
tek

Post by tek »

lots of lawsuits, and lots of traumatized kids.

I really hate these people.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”