Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and Lounge (All Are Welcome)

qbawl

Re: Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Post by qbawl »

I am shocked! Shocked I say! Does no one appreciate the skill and ease of performance demonstrated by this talented young man of a skill many of us find impossible to even attempt (at least anymore) let alone riding it out to a successful climax. The hours of sacrifice and practice required to reach this state of fulfillment, and mastery, dare I say ecstasy boggles the mind and yet many here seem to only be consumed with admiration of a more prurient nature.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Hot Sheetz!
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

qbawl wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:18 pm I am shocked! Shocked I say! Does no one appreciate the skill and ease of performance demonstrated by this talented young man of a skill many of us find impossible to even attempt (at least anymore) let alone riding it out to a successful climax. The hours of sacrifice and practice required to reach this state of fulfillment, and mastery, dare I say ecstasy boggles the mind and yet many here seem to only be consumed with admiration of a more prurient nature.
I have to admit that I was really focused on how he was actually folding the sheet, but I did like the way he alerted the viewer to the seriousness of the endeavor by putting on his glasses.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

qbawl wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:18 pm I am shocked! Shocked I say! Does no one appreciate the skill and ease of performance demonstrated by this talented young man of a skill many of us find impossible to even attempt (at least anymore) let alone riding it out to a successful climax. The hours of sacrifice and practice required to reach this state of fulfillment, and mastery, dare I say ecstasy boggles the mind and yet many here seem to only be consumed with admiration of a more prurient nature.
I'll get there. Let me watch it a few more times...
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao: I luvs the Fogbow!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Me too also.

Love the wink at the end.
Tiredretiredlawyer

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperi ... -movement/
STONEWALL UPRISING | TIMELINE
Milestones in the American Gay Rights Movement

December 10, 1924
The Society for Human Rights is founded by Henry Gerber in Chicago. The society is the first gay rights organization as well as the oldest documented in America. After receiving a charter from the state of Illinois, the society publishes the first American publication for homosexuals, Friendship and Freedom. Soon after its founding, the society disbands due to political pressure.

Biologist and sex researcher Alfred Kinsey publishes Sexual Behavior in the Human Male. From his research Kinsey concludes that homosexual behavior is not restricted to people who identify themselves as homosexual and that 37% of men have enjoyed homosexual activities at least once. While psychologists and psychiatrists in the 1940s consider homosexuality a form of illness, the findings surprise many conservative notions about sexuality.

November 11, 1950
In Los Angeles, gay rights activist Harry Hay founds America’s first sustained national gay rights organization. In an attempt to change public perception of homosexuality, the Mattachine Society aims to "eliminate discrimination, derision, prejudice and bigotry," to assimilate homosexuals into mainstream society, and to cultivate the notion of an "ethical homosexual culture."

August 30, 1956
American psychologist Evelyn Hooker shares her paper "The Adjustment of the Male Overt Homosexual" at the American Psychological Association Convention in Chicago. After administering psychological tests, such as the Rorschach, to groups of homosexual and heterosexual males, Hooker's research concludes homosexuality is not a clinical entity and that heterosexuals and homosexuals do not differ significantly. Hooker's experiment becomes very influential, changing clinical perceptions of homosexuality.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Happy Loving Day!

My facebook memories show that I posted this 10 years ago:
The tenth anniversary of when this became legal was shortly after I was born. Take today to celebrate the 45th anniversary of consenting men and women being able to marry each other, regardless of perceived race. And then spend the next five years working to make it so that consenting adults can marry, regardless of perceived gender.
It only took three years, but ten years later, we're in danger of losing it all.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Good point made in the J6 topic, Alex definitely belongs here :P

Andy Cohen was def thirsty, will he get his own reality show? :lol:
"#IsHeSeeingAnybody"
It's a bird! It's a plane! NO. It's a Clark Kent lookalike taking the internet by storm. When a handsome, bespectacled, mystery man was spotted inside the Jan. 6th hearings Thursday night it took the internet very little time to get obsessed — leading to "Clark Kent" swiftly becoming a trending topic. While clearly a distraction from the serious matter at hand, viewers certainly enjoyed the diversion. Including one Andy Cohen. The Bravo honcho not only publicly thirsted after the handsome stranger, but even appeared to shoot his shot for all to see on Twitter.

Who on earth is this? #IsHeSeeingAnybody pic.twitter.com/LK9zryB8Ag
— Andy Cohen (@Andy) July 22, 2022 @Andy
Alex Superman.JPG
Alex Superman.JPG (66.84 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

Alex Casual.JPG
Alex Casual.JPG (51.38 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

Hottie 2.JPG
Hottie 2.JPG (30.55 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

He's from Ohio and so is Sarah Matthews, it's pretty certain that Alex is Sarah's superhero. Lucky girl! He def has crossover appeal, my tweet about him had hundreds of likes and comments from girls and boys. Wonder if he was a gift from the J6 Committee or if they already knew each other. :smoking:

Alex Varsity.JPG
Alex Varsity.JPG (101.67 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

And such a cool guy -- a post about why he wanted to study medicine:

Alex NIH.JPG
Alex NIH.JPG (78.76 KiB) Viewed 2973 times

I like blonds, but he's, you know, OK. :towel:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sounds like a good guy.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Well it's nice to know if neuro-oncology doesn't pan out, he has backup options.🤩
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Alan Ritchson is fantastic in Amazon's REACHER, it's been renewed for a second season and they're shooting this fall. Can't believe he's 39, first met him during Blue Mountain State (another fun show) in 2010. Check out this acting:

Alan Ritchson.JPG
Alan Ritchson.JPG (90.45 KiB) Viewed 2703 times

Alan 2.JPG
Alan 2.JPG (111.45 KiB) Viewed 2703 times

Alan Ritchson 3.JPG
Alan Ritchson 3.JPG (96.87 KiB) Viewed 2703 times

alan-1-768x432.jpg
alan-1-768x432.jpg (19.95 KiB) Viewed 2703 times

Cool Men's Health interview with Alan. Very cool how, just like Chris Hemsworth, he gives FOGGY a lot of credit on the gym work and physical fitness!
How Alan Ritchson Built a ‘Six-pack Like a Cobbled City Street’ and ‘Biceps Like Basketballs’ for ‘Reacher’

Jack Reacher, as described in Lee Child’s popular book series, is a former U.S. Army major who roams the country bringing bad guys to justice by any means necessary. In Never Go Back, the eighteenth book in the Jack Reacher series, the 6’5” vigilante also has “a six-pack like a cobbled city street, a chest like a suit of NFL armor, biceps like basketballs, and subcutaneous fat like a Kleenex tissue.” That’s a pretty tall order to fill for any casting director, but the highly anticipated Amazon Prime Video series Reacher eventually found their man in Alan Ritchson [WITH HELP FROM FOGGY FROM THE FOGBOW].
You’ve prepared for your share of physical roles. How are you going about the process this time?
I did an attack on all fronts to get ready for this one. I do what I can to stay healthy and in shape all the time since a lot of my projects are in that superhero genre. I try to stay lean, so I’m usually walking around at 205 pounds. For this I wanted to bulk up though, and I ended up putting on 30 pounds to end up at 235 pounds. I was grinding it out five days a week for the eight months that we had to prep. I don’t usually use weights because I get big so quick but I pulled them out for this. I got to unleash in the gym. The real requirement is you need to get the calories, proteins, and macros, so it was a conveyer belt of food. It’s a full-time job to get 4,500 calories and 300 grams of protein in your body. I was lucky that I had the help [FROM FOGGY AT THE FOGBOW].
One of the great things about Reacher is he’s not just a force to be reckoned with physically, but he’s also very cunning as a detective. Did you enjoy getting to play someone with this depth of character.
I’ve felt like Derek Zoolander in the earlier stages of my career—from that scene where he talks about wanting people to know how funny he can be. I feel that way in that I want people to know how smart I actually am. I started modeling when I was 18 years old, and it’s the most fruitless business. I’ve been asked not to open my mouth on set and treated like a sack of meat. I feel like I’ve got good, creative ideas to share with the world, and there really hasn’t been space for me to do that.

I’m the last link in the creative chain as the actor most of the time. During my first time as the lead of a show, I challenged everything—hoping to make it better. For that I got yelled at to just say my lines. I was excited to do something more than just use my body. My first real job was playing Aquaman on Smallville, and I didn’t get that because I’m an intellectual. I got it because I looked like the comic book character. Those situations have been present throughout my career, and because of them I’ve got a bit of a chip on my shoulder. The fact that Reacher is often the smartest person in the room is very exciting to me. His intelligence is just as much a part of his being as his physicality.

I was a late bloomer, and before puberty I had girls coming up to me asking whether or not I was going to be cute when I grew up. I was 18 when I went through my growth spurt, and at the same time I started going to the gym. I had it in my mind that I was going to get a muscle or two. I started to get a completely different response then—everybody suddenly assuming I was going to be a jerk or an idiot because of the way that I looked. I know from the books that Reacher has to deal with similar types of assumptions. It sets the stage for a lot of fun, where he can play with people’s preconceived notions about who he is.
There’s such great detective work and dialogue in the show, but there are also incredible fight sequences. What was it like to film those?
The fights had to be done with that surgical precision and brutality that his past has given him. That’s what he’s known for. So we had to adapt my personal fighting style, which is this brawler style mixed with Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu that I’ve done onscreen before. For these I had to break it down deeper and make it a lot more specific. There’s a line that Lee Child writes that Reacher uses his “elbows like axes” and I worked with our stunt coordinator Buster Reeves [AND FOGGY FROM THE FOGBOW] to bring that energy. Luckily we had months to prep for each one. People can look forward to a big battle every episode. I don’t think fans will be disappointed.
https://www.mensjournal.com/health-fitn ... interview/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer

He is definitely Reacher!!!!! Can't wait to watch!
Luke

Post by Luke »

He is so Reacher! It's really, really well done, the action scenes are amazing! It's funny and action-packed. 4 stars.

Meanwhile, the Gateway House of Boys decided this was important to publish...

Italian Runner Loses Race in Colombia After His Penis Came Out in the Middle of the Run (VIDEO)
By Joe Hoft [Jim's twin brother]
Published August 7, 2022 at 8:45pm

An Italian runner was winning a race in Colombia when suddenly things fell apart. It’s important to have the right equipment when performing a job. Sometimes things can come apart if not properly put in place. You always should check the equipment to make sure it is up to the task.

Unfortunately for one Italian runner, he lost all control and as a result lost a race. In a recent event in Colombia, an Italian runner held the lead until his penis began falling out of his shorts. Unfortunately, this led to some embarrassment and him losing the race and his dignity. News18 reported on the race.

In an unfortunate turn of events, an athlete lost a 400-meter race at the 2022 World Athletics U20 Championships due to a wardrobe malfunction. 18-year-old Alberto Nonino, who hails from Italy, was competing in the 400-meter of decathlon in Cali, Colombia when the incident took place. Alberto Nonino started off extremely well by gaining pace against his competitors, leaving the bystanders under the impression that he might win the race with quite ease. However, after Nonino passed the middle lane, he looked uncomfortable and kept reaching down to hold his crotch a couple of times. At the time, viewers did not know what went wrong, but Nonino’s pace decreased a tad bit, allowing his competitors to overtake him. The athlete, unfortunately, finished last with a time record of 51.57 seconds.

As per LADbible, sports journalist David Sanchez de Castro reported that Alberto Nonino’s penis kept falling out of his shorts. The incident did not allow him to run properly during the race. The 18-year-old athlete did try to tackle the issue but nothing worked in his favour at the moment.

Below is a video of the race.

Mundial de atletismo sub20, Cali (Colombia). Última serie de los 400 metros del decatlón.
El italiano Alberto Nonino (18 años), por la calle cinco, empieza muy bien pero acaba entrando último.
Iba con la minga fuera. Literalmente #WorldAthleticsU20 pic.twitter.com/u3Jx8yLaz0
— David Sánchez de Castro (@SanchezdeCastro) August 3, 2022

Poor Alberto lost his dignity and his race once his penis fell out of his shorts. This short race was short-lived but will be long-remembered.
Video of the race, poor guy

Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: In the FBI Search Warrant topic, somebody posted a photo of a Roman gladiator in armor with Felito Cruz' head on it. For sure anything with Felito is horrifying, but, um, if, say, Alan Ritchson was wearing it that would be swell for us. :P

It's on eBay and looks like we've found our Christmas presents for Foggy, Realist and others! https://www.ebay.com/itm/373282548376

aBay Armor.JPG
aBay Armor.JPG (113.59 KiB) Viewed 2579 times
Hand Made Gladiator Set
MADE to ORDER
Shipped within 8 business days
PLEASE ALLOW 10-15 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY
ALL SIZES AVAILABLE
Please message us if your size is not listed

Well what can we say !! except that this full gladiator set is the most INCREDIBLE piece of kit we've ever offered.
EVERYTHING in the photo is included....shoulder guard, chest straps, cod-piece, spiked arm-band & lower arm gauntlets
HAND CONSTRUCTED from the best quality top grain leather with incredible detailing, you REALLY need to see this set to fully appreciate it.

For comfort we use Rolled Leather on the shoulder/breast plate.
Spiked Cod-Piece with Thong Style Rear Section (can be worn with briefs for modesty if you're not brave enough)
Fully lined with cool comfortable satin finish material.
Double stitched seams for duability.
High grade full panel leather

IMPORTANT: To avoid disappointment, please measure yourself accurately with a tape measure before ordering.
bob

Post by bob »

IMPORTANT: To avoid disappointment, please measure yourself accurately with a tape measure before ordering.
:shock: :think: :fingerwag: :silenced: :faint:
Image ImageImage
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

For $179 it must be "vegan" :roll: leather.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Oh no, I just couldn't. :oopsy:

I only wear outfits that blend in at the supermarket or the auto parts shop. :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy, you would TOTALLY BLEND IN with that outfit! It's really you. You would meet all kinds of new friends wearing it. Imagine the fun at the voting booth in November!

Pointing this out but DON'T recommend it -- we could save $25 bucks on Foggy and Realist's Christmas presents if we buy them USED on eBay.

Used.JPG
Used.JPG (24.35 KiB) Viewed 2555 times

:rimshot: :P

Ducks and runs to the Bugs Bunny Theme - This Is It :lol:

Tiredretiredlawyer

bob wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:39 pm
:shock: :think: :fingerwag: :silenced: :faint:
Actually, to avoid disappointment ordering the size that's way too big for you wrong size, please have your significant other measure yourself you with a tape measure before ordering.

FIFY
Luke

Post by Luke »

Ryan Murphy's new 10-part Netflix show about Jeffrey Dahmer launched on the streamer. Lots of young people don't know who Dahmer was and they are shocked and scared watching it. It's #1 on Netflix.
Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, Netflix’s new serial killer thriller based on real crimes, has been terrifying viewers from its first few scenes.

The show stars Mare of Easttown actor Evan Peters as the man also known as the “Milwaukee Cannibal” or the “Milwaukee Monster”, who committed the murders and dismemberments of 17 men and boys between 1978 and 1991.

It arrived on the platform on Thursday 22 September.

“Wide awake and can’t sleep, scared AF,” tweeted one.

The show reunites Peters with American Horror Story creator Ryan Murphy, and also stars Molly Ringwald, Niecy Nash and Michael Beach.
We watched the first episode, it's as scary as you'd imagine.

ETA: It's riveting, and the performances are award-worthy, bet we will see that happen. Ryan makes some really interesting choices. The beginning of one episode does something we hadn't really seen before, it deals with a deaf man and his friends and literally, the sound goes silent for a big chunk of the episode. We're not true crime viewers so hard to judge against other shows, but this is really something. Its timeline in the early 90s is right in our wheelhouse, the soundtrack and circumstances are so familiar (though we were in NYC). For some reason, we really didn't deal with Dahmer. Of course, we knew who he was, but didn't watch the trial (didn't even know it was televised until looking online now) and only knew the most superficial details. And while it's scary (no spoilers), it's really more of the psychological drama of the impact on his parents (the actor playing his Dad is amazingly restrained, it's sort of a Frances McDormand performance) and of course the families of his victims.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hadn't heard of this and it's really interesting, it's a book called "My Dear Boy: Gay Love Letters through the Centuries"
Copyright © 1997, 1998 by Rictor Norton.

My Dear Boy is an anthology of gay love letters documenting the heartbreak and joy of love between men for almost two thousand years. Emperor Marcus Arelius, Bo Juyi, Saint Anselm, Erasmus, Michelangelo, Mashida Toyonoshin, Thomas Gray, William Beckford, Walt Whitman, Tchaikovsky, Henry James, Countee Cullen, William Burroughs and Allen Ginsberg are just a few of the correspondents included, who range from kings and aristocrats, musicians and artists, military men and monks, to farm labourers and herring merchants, political activists and aesthetes, black poets and Japanese actors, drag queens and hustlers. Important letters by Marsilio Ficino, Federico Gonzaga, Henrich von Kleist, Charles-Victor de Bonstetten, Johannes von Muller, Johann Joachim Winckelmann, and Jean Cocteau have been specially translated for this anthology.

Some of the letters come from books proudly published by their writers and some have been published in newspapers and pamphlets as part of political and religious attacks; some come from court records (from the Inquisition to the Old Bailey) and some were discovered in a cardboard box after a house clearance; many have narrowly escaped censorship and suppression. This richly diverse collection of letters illustrates the basic theme of romantic love: infatuation, longing, sex, separation, the fear of rejection, jealousy, the joy of reunion, celebration, and debates about "marriage" and "infidelity" in gay relationships. Whether the affairs were stormy or tender, they are, above all, testimonials to an enduring love.

A full introduction charts the survival of gay love letters throughout history, and each selection is introduced with a biographical note describing the context in which the letters were written. Illustrated with more than two dozen photographs.

Table of Contents
Introduction: Gay Love Letters through the Centuries
ca. 139 AD
Emperor Marcus Aurelius & Marcus Cornelius Fronto 3rd century AD
Flavius Philostratos & Various Boys ca. 385
Paulinus of Nola & Austonius
early ninth century
Bo Juyi & Yuan Zhen ca. 1071–1075
Saint Anselm & Gundulf & William early medieval
Alcuin of York, Marbod of Rennes & Walafrid Strabo
early twelfth century
Baudri of Bourgeuil & Various Lovers ca. 1130–1140
Hilary the Englishman to a Boy of Angers & an English Boy ca. 1100
A Spanish Monk Encourages a Boy to Indecency
Marsilio Ficino & Giovanni Cavalcanti 1482–1490
Desiderius Erasmus & Servatius 1528
Federico Gonzaga & Pietro Aretino
Michelangelo & Tommaso Cavalieri & Febo di Poggio 1573
Hubert Languet & Sir Philip Sidney 1620–1623
King James I & VI & George Villiers, Duke of Buckingham
Francisco Correa Netto to Manoel Viegas 1667
Mashida Toyonoshin & Moriwaki Gonkuro seventeenth century
A Buddhist Priest & Okajima Uneme
Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl of Sunderland, & Captain Edward Wilson 1727–1731
John, Lord Hervey, & Stephen Fox 1746–1762
Johann Joachim Winckelmann & Reinhold von Berg
Thomas Gray & Charles-Victor de Bonstetten 1774–1802
Johannes von Muller & Charles-Victor de Bonstetten 1779–1780
Alexander Hamilton & John Laurens
William Beckford & Master Saunders 1805
Henrich von Kleist & Ernst von Pfuel 1807
Lord Byron & John Edleston
Rev. John Church & Ned 1816–26
Ludwig van Beethoven 1818–19
Franz Schubert & Anselm Hüttenbrenner
Thomas Withers & James Hammond 1844–1849
Hans Christian Andersen & The Hereditary Grand-Duke of Saxe-Weimer-Eisenach 1851
Herman Melville & Nathaniel Hawthorne
Frederic, Lord Leighton & Henry Greville 1860–1870
Walt Whitman & Fred Vaughan & Lewis Brown & Peter Doyle 1865
Richard Wagner & King Ludwig II
Brother Augustine & Samuel Hase 1866–1870
Edward Fitzgerald & Joseph Fletcher 1868–1870
Ernest Boulton, Frederick Park, Louis Hurt, John Fiske & Lord Arthur Pelham Clinton
1879 Sir Edmund Gosse & William Hamo Thornycroft 1886–1896
Edward Carpenter & George Merrill 1891–1893
Piotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky & Bob Davidov
1893–1897
Oscar Wilde & Lord Alfred Douglas 1899–1902
Henry James & Hendrik Andersen 1907–1909
F. Holland Day & Nardo
Frederick William Rolfe (Baron Corvo) 1912
Rupert Brooke & Denham Russell-Smith 1917–1918
Wilfred Owen & Siegfried Sassoon
Countee Cullen & Alain Leroy Locke 1923–1924
Hart Crane & Wilbur Underwood 1924–1925
F. O. Matthiessen & Russell Cheney
1934–1935
Lawrence of Arabia & "Sir" 1938–1939
Jean Cocteau & Jean Marais 1924, 1927, 1960
J. R. Ackerley & Ideal Friends
1940–1942
Ralph Hall & Montague Glover 1949
W. H. Auden & Chester Kallman 1937
Stanley Haggart & Harry Hay
Hubert Huncke & Noah 1947
Neal Cassady & Allen Ginsberg 1948–1950
Pier Paolo Pasolini
1953–1954
William Burroughs & Kiki 1957–1959
Colin Spencer & John Tasker 1958–1960
Allen Ginsberg & Peter Orlovsky
Some of the letters are at https://rictornorton.co.uk/dearboy.htm in HTML format, or the full book can be borrowed for an hour at a time at Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/mydearboy00 ... 9/mode/2up. It's pretty amazing that so many of these letters made it through history.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Wow!!!!!!! :biggrin:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

And people think Gay is a new thing in the last half century.

Back in 66 when I was barely 14yo, my first paying wage job was a bus boy and dishwasher at the Del Mar Club back in the bayous way outside Pensacola FL. It was a "gentlemen's club" run by the Dixie Mafia, and it catered to all tastes. Money is green, and not only did I get a greater understanding of the adult female anatomy, it was the first time I saw two men kissing. Interesting place.

They knew about it back then, and they made money off it.
Luke

Post by Luke »

True, Bill, and recently Florida pulled out an old law to close down a club. Looked for the article and can't find it right now, will look for it, it was an interesting story.

From Kimmel, hilarious "Virtel It Like It Is" about Velma from Scooby Doo being gay and all the other gay cartoon characters. MAGA is losing their minds over it. Wait til they hear about Snagglepuss :lol:

Snagglepuss "Whats My Lion" Cocoa Krispies

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”