Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Jenna Ellis (felon and devout religious whacko)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Jenna Ellis (felon and devout religious whacko)

Post by mojosapien »

jenna-ellis.jpg
jenna-ellis.jpg (52.13 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Re: Jenna Ellis

Post by mojosapien »

where lawyers come from???
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Good job…
I wouldn’t have seen through the crap to conceive of that joke.
mojosapien wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:03 am where lawyers come from???
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Uh, so giving birth is the same as taking a shit now? A human being is the same as a lump of feces? And an Anus is not a Vagina, its not designed to stretch out to accommodate a baby. There's a lot of Muscles around it that will be severely damaged if you try.

I know mentioning the word "Trans" means it cannot be condemned no matter what crap is said, but dear God that is horrifying on a whole load of levels. I hope to hell that advert is just a joke.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Glad we have a Jenna topic, Mojo, good choice. Jenna is a horrible, disgusting person. Think she's one of the election overturners/deniers/insurrectionists whose law licenses are on the line.

We must have a big Fogbow party (maybe even a Grand Slam Grand Jury Breakfast at Denny's) to celebrate if she's suspended or disbarred or jailed or convicted. If jailed, maybe Roodles can learn from that lady on OnlyFans who bottled her flatulence and sold them to fans... if Rudy could fill some bottles, her cell could be filled to remind her of those grand days of trying to overturn the election.

Hey, wait a minute -- Foggy, could you go to Denny's and INDICT this racist, homophobic, nasty MAGA bit*h?

She really, really deserves it. Maybe you could take care of this before Ian gets to North Carolina? If you think GIL would join you, feel free to invite him. But probably not a good idea to ask Walt Fitzpatrick to drive up from Tennessee, although reliving the Madisonville Hoax might be exciting over eggs and orange juice.

Mentioned in the Twitter block topic... Jenna is such a lousy Christian she used JESUS to help her promote her stupid MyPillow affiliate code (which she gets a cut on) on EASTER. Jesus must be so angry she lied, cheated, and tried to overthrow the election, but even worse, she pumps shi*ty pillows. Jesus is for getting a good night's sleep.

Jenna Easter MyPillow Grift.JPG
Jenna Easter MyPillow Grift.JPG (98.14 KiB) Viewed 4674 times

Jenna.JPG
Jenna.JPG (89.2 KiB) Viewed 4674 times

Jenna Stormy.JPG
Jenna Stormy.JPG (73.15 KiB) Viewed 4674 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Jenna Ellis

Post by raison de arizona »

:roll:
Jason Campbell @JasonSCampbell wrote: Jenna Ellis accuses Ketanji Brown Jackson of "trying to elevate Black people as a race and say that the Constitution permits specific race-based discrimination"
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Jenna Ellis

Post by northland10 »

Not even trying to hide it anymore with code words.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Jenna Ellis

What a crappy thing to say.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Jenna Ellis

Post by AndyinPA »

:mad:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Resume18

Jenna Ellis

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:45 pm What a crappy thing to say.
Hey Jenna, suck this:
Article VI, Clause 3: The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States . . .
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Jenna Ellis

Post by pipistrelle »

I'll never figure out how she and her ilk could become lawyers-or why (other than money).
raison de arizona

Jenna Ellis

https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/ ... 4154967047
Ms Ellis, did you serve as a deputy district attorney at some time after graduating from law school? [also asks re law prof and gov service -- other claims on her resume]
A:Pursuant to advice of counsel, I will invoke my constitutionally protected right to assert the 5th Am
Danraft

Jenna Ellis

Post by Danraft »

Haha… yeah.. On advice of council I will not discuss my CV….
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Jenna Ellis

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Jenna Ellis

Post by Greatgrey »

What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Volkonski
Verified:

Jenna Ellis

Post by Volkonski »

A censure but no other consequences?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bob

Jenna Ellis

Post by bob »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:13 pm A censure but no other consequences?
A censure has real-lawyer consequences, as in, you'll never again be seen as a serious lawyer by your colleagues.

But if your bar card is just meant to enhance the grift, then a censure actually may be a boon.
Image ImageImage
MsDaisy
Verified:

Jenna Ellis

Post by MsDaisy »

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:03 am Uh, so giving birth is the same as taking a shit now?
:snippity:
When I was about 8 months pregnant with my 1st son I was sitting on the porch with my mother one day. (My mom was not exactly like most normal moms just FYI) We were just talking about this and that and finally I asked her what it felt like to have a baby. She looked me dead in the eye and said... "Have you ever tried to shit a watermelon?"

And she was pretty much right about that! :lol:
noblepa

Jenna Ellis

Post by noblepa »

MsDaisy wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:12 am
Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:03 am Uh, so giving birth is the same as taking a shit now?
:snippity:
When I was about 8 months pregnant with my 1st son I was sitting on the porch with my mother one day. (My mom was not exactly like most normal moms just FYI) We were just talking about this and that and finally I asked her what it felt like to have a baby. She looked me dead in the eye and said... "Have you ever tried to shit a watermelon?"

And she was pretty much right about that! :lol:
When asked a similar question, Carol Burnett said "Take you lower lip and stretch over the back of your head".
dan1100

Jenna Ellis

Post by dan1100 »

bob wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:53 am
Volkonski wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:13 pm A censure but no other consequences?
A censure has real-lawyer consequences, as in, you'll never again be seen as a serious lawyer by your colleagues.

But if your bar card is just meant to enhance the grift, then a censure actually may be a boon.
But she admitted to lying, so if she has to take the stand in her own defense someday, they might be able to get it into evidence for impeachment purposes to show she is a lying liar who lies.
Kendra

Jenna Ellis

Post by Kendra »

Jim Acosta would like a word …
:boxing:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Jenna Ellis

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, the censure wasn't signed by Jesus of Nazareth, so it lacks any effect upon the most holy lawyer Trump has. She'll be glad to 'splain you that Jesus approved everything she did, so there.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Jenna Ellis

https://twitter.com/jennaellisesq/statu ... 9676021760
The politically-motivated Left failed miserably in their attempt to destroy me. They’re now trying to falsely discredit me by saying I admitted I lied.

That is FALSE. I would NEVER lie. Lying requires INTENTIONALLY making a false statement.

I never did that, nor did I stipulate to or admit that.

As has become sadly typical, the opposition-controlled media is intentionally twisting the truth, conflating the full RPC standard with the actual stipulation. The standard reads, “dishonesty, fraud, deceit, OR misrepresentation.”

The Colorado bar counsel and my counsel concluded that it was best to resolve the bar complaints by agreeing to a public censure.

Bar complaints have been filed all over the country by people Trump lawyers have never met, had no client relationship with, and who are totally partisan against Trump. This is and always was political lawfare to intimidate lawyers from representing Trump or Republicans candidates, especially in election challenges and try to destroy our livelihood and reputation. Organizations filing complaints have been open about this motivation.

I am grateful to have this behind me, thankful to the Colorado OARC and the PDJ for treating me fairly in spite of immense political pressure and to my lawyers who have stood by me and given me wise counsel, and I remain in good standing and fully licensed in the State of Colorado.

I’ll continue speaking truth to the best of my ability and zealously advocating for due process, having learned I can do so in media even more carefully, while NEVER backing down to the political opposition mob who would seek to destroy me, my vocation, my mission, and my voice.

Not today. Not ever.
bob

Jenna Ellis

Post by bob »

See: Ellis didn't "lie": she "at least recklessly" made "misrepresentations."

:roll:
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Jenna Ellis

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: Camera footage from last night’s McConnell dinner obtained 👀
:torches:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”