Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Which Idiots Have Blocked You From Twitter & Self-Censored Themselves For You? ❄️

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Which Idiots Have Blocked You From Twitter & Self-Censored Themselves For You? ❄️

Post by Luke »

Forgot one of the most heartbreaking blocks -- Catturd. :(

And now poor Mr. Turd got his account blocked by Bank of America. But he's trending on Twitter and that's his priority.

catturd.JPG
catturd.JPG (76.96 KiB) Viewed 488 times
Cat.jpg
Cat.jpg (67.83 KiB) Viewed 488 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:59 pm Forgot one of the most heartbreaking blocks -- Catturd. :(

And now poor Mr. Turd got his account blocked by Bank of America. But he's trending on Twitter and that's his priority.

catturd.JPG

Cat.jpg
► Show Spoiler
Thanks-that thread reveals his identity, which is another FLORIDA MAN. The LLC-he's a grifter. Imma shocked.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

so I joined twitter and was tweeting and got suspended because I told empty to stfu and now I don't know what email address I used.

What alternative is there?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:59 pm so I joined twitter and was tweeting and got suspended because I told empty to stfu and now I don't know what email address I used.

What alternative is there?
check if this is helpful in your case: https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-yo ... il-address

Return to “Computers and Internet”