GIL: Klayman

notorial dissent

Re: GIL: Klayman

Post by notorial dissent »

tek wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:57 pm Stone should say how he really feels ;)
Yeah, real quiet, reserved, self effacing individual that he is. :sick: I have no use for Stone, but the though of him getting money, hopefully lots of money, out of GIL just gladdens my heart.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

"Let's you and him fight." :mrgreen:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:26 pm In his original JW case, GIL would like some more words please because 15 pages is not enough to whine and complain about Judicial Watch, Fitton, and that conservative hating judge Rao (who should have supported GIL because Kollar-Kotelly is an evil leftist lib judge).

He wants 10 more pages because this case was drawn out since 2006 so it is very complex. Ignore the fact that it was his own actions that drew it out that long.

GIL wants more words.pdf
Pacer was being annoying and kept giving me Network Error when I tried to download. Had to print to PDF.. Appeals court docs don't get picked up on Recap..
So...

Rules say 15 pages (3,900 words), GIL wanted 25 and petitioned for more. Court says, no (which took only one page, and the actual order text could have fit into a text message). So, he files the 15-page one with 3,899 words though the doc was 51 pages because he included 29 pages of exhibits. He also filed the one he wanted to file along with a Motion for leave to file a petition for reconsideration of the no you can't have more pages order.
08/18/2021 Open Document
3 pg, 92.14 KB MOTION [1910684] to exceed page limits in petition filed by Larry Elliott Klayman (Service Date: 08/18/2021 by CM/ECF NDA) Length Certification: 255 words. [19-7105] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 08/18/2021 03:04 PM]

08/27/2021 Open Document
1 pg, 38.91 KB PER CURIAM ORDER [1911846] filed denying appellant's motion to exceed page limits [1910684-2] Before Judges: Wilkins, Rao and Silberman. [19-7105] [Entered: 08/27/2021 12:23 PM]

08/30/2021 Open Document
51 pg, 1.78 MB PETITION [1912150] for rehearing en banc filed by Appellant Larry Elliott Klayman [Service Date: 08/30/2021 by CM/ECF NDA] Length Certification: 3899 words. [19-7105] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 08/30/2021 09:07 PM]

08/30/2021 Open Document
62 pg, 2.86 MB PETITION [1912151] for rehearing en banc LODGED by Appellant Larry Elliott Klayman [Service Date: 08/30/2021 by CM/ECF NDA] Length Certification: 25 pages, pursuant to MOTION FOR EN BANC PANEL TO CONSIDER 25-PAGE PETITION FOR REHEARING EN BANC AND MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION BY THE FULL COURT filed concurrently herewith. [19-7105]--[Edited 08/31/2021 by LMF] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 08/30/2021 09:09 PM]

08/30/2021 Open Document
66 pg, 3.08 MB MOTION [1912152] for leave to file petition, for reconsideration of order [1911846-2] filed by Larry Elliott Klayman (Service Date: 08/30/2021 by CM/ECF NDA) Length Certification: 374 words. [19-7105] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 08/30/2021 09:10 PM]
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:23 pm Klayman's Petition for rehearing of the DC Circuit's reciprocal suspension was denied last week:
United States Court of Appeals
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA CIRCUIT

In re: Larry Elliott Klayman, Respondent
BEFORE: Henderson and Tatel, Circuit Judges; and Edwards, Senior Circuit Judge

O R D E R
Upon consideration of respondent’s petition for panel rehearing styled as “motion for reconsideration and petition for rehearing by the panel,” filed on April 2, 2021, it is ORDERED that the petition be denied.
Per Curiam
FOR THE COURT:
Mark J. Langer, Clerk
BY: /s/ Kathryn D. Lovett
Deputy Clerk
He appealed en banc, and it was also denied.

One think I did not realize is that as part of their order, they followed up with.
03/26/2021 Open Document
292 pg, 12.48 MB LETTER [1892010] sent to refer matter to Committee on Admissions and Grievances for recommendation [20-7110] [Entered: 03/26/2021 04:47 PM]
The report came back at the end of June (sorry, not available). That was followed by:
07/06/2021

BEFORE: Henderson and Tatel, Circuit Judges; Edwards, Senior Circuit Judge

O R D E R

Upon consideration of the Report and Recommendation of the Committee on Admissions and Grievance filed on June 29, 2021, it is

ORDERED, on the court’s own motion, that by August 5, 2021, respondent show cause why the court should not adopt the Committee’s Report and Recommendation. The response to the order to show cause may not exceed 5,200 words.

The Clerk is directed to send a copy of this order and a copy of the Committee’s Report and Recommendation to respondent by certified mail, return receipt requested, and by first class mail.
Because Larry must Klayman, he filed for an extension and a short one was allowed. He managed to actually go only 853, but included the transcript from the advisory committee hearing.
Response OSC LK- final.pdf
(350.26 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
bob

Post by bob »

It appears the D.C. Cir. is considering whether to publicly censure Klayman. (In addition to the reciprocal 90-day suspension, which has already run.) The crux of the issue is that Klayman took some actions in his pending D.C. Circuit cases while he was suspended. (Klayman argues they were mere ministerial actions intended to protect his clients.)

My favorite part:
[COMMITTEE MEMBER]: If you could, could you please walk us through all those bars, federal and state, that you're a member of. With respect to each of the bars, provide us information about what notice, if any, did you provide each of those bars regarding the DC Court of Appeals's decision to suspend you for 90 days.

KLAYMAN: [Many words.]

[COMMITTEE MEMBER]: So just to circle back to my question. Could you -- do you have a list of all of the bars that you're a member of?
Klayman can't answer a basic name/rank/serial number question without pontificating and whining.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Actually explaining which bars he self-tattled to would be a very short speech unless he has to GIL and try to hide from the committee that the list of self-notified jurisdictions is a big fat zero.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:55 pm
northland10 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:26 pm In his original JW case, GIL would like some more words please because 15 pages is not enough to whine and complain about Judicial Watch, Fitton, and that conservative hating judge Rao (who should have supported GIL because Kollar-Kotelly is an evil leftist lib judge).

He wants 10 more pages because this case was drawn out since 2006 so it is very complex. Ignore the fact that it was his own actions that drew it out that long.

GIL wants more words.pdf
Pacer was being annoying and kept giving me Network Error when I tried to download. Had to print to PDF.. Appeals court docs don't get picked up on Recap..
So...

Rules say 15 pages (3,900 words), GIL wanted 25 and petitioned for more. Court says, no (which took only one page, and the actual order text could have fit into a text message). So, he files the 15-page one with 3,899 words though the doc was 51 pages because he included 29 pages of exhibits. He also filed the one he wanted to file along with a Motion for leave to file a petition for reconsideration of the no you can't have more pages order.
So, he has filed the 15-page one as required (with 29 pages of zidbits), the 25-page one he really wanted to file (with a bunch of pages of zidbits to make it 62ish), the 60 some page motion for reconsideration to file the 25-page one because the court already denied. Yesterday, he filed a 33-page SUPPLEMENT. Since the judges of the circuit are apparently incapable of reviewing the very long record, and the original briefs, and the opinion, Larry has to give them more stuff to read. I suspect all of his whines are repeats of all of the whines previously in the record.

This is all for a petition for rehearing en banc.

I don't want to waste 3.00 on one of those docs but I am somewhat curious if he starts whining about bias from the panel which happened to contain Rao. As for bias whining, somehow I had missed that while Colleen Kollar-Kotelly was nominated to the federal court by Clinton, she was nominated to the DC Superior court by Reagan.

On an unrelated note, In the Moore v Cohen appeal, he filed a PHV petition for him and Melissa Isaak (he is adding a second one more often now, I think I know why). He had his good conduct letter from Florida. Shockingly, no mention of DC at all (he only says he is registered in Florida). The court granted PHV and in this case, I'm fine with it since he has been with the case from the beginning, and there is little that will become of the case anyway. It is just more work for him but no win. Moore is the loser.

The odd thing was that both petitions included whines about how Cohen defamed Moore by calling him a sex offender, blah, blah, blah. Why would you put that in a PHV petition?
bob

Post by bob »

bob wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:08 pm Again: Loomer's attorney for her $125k folly wasn't Klayman; it was Ron Coleman.

Shocking that Wohl can't get basic details correct. :roll:
It turns out Wohl wasn't wrong, just chronologically challenged:

Translation: Klayman now representing Loomer in her appeal re: her paying CAIR's fees and costs.
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

bob wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:17 pm
bob wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:08 pm Again: Loomer's attorney for her $125k folly wasn't Klayman; it was Ron Coleman.

Shocking that Wohl can't get basic details correct. :roll:
It turns out Wohl wasn't wrong, just chronologically challenged:

Translation: Klayman now representing Loomer in her appeal re: her paying CAIR's fees and costs.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman is suing, in the D.D.C., every D.C. Cir. judge and a few D.D.C. judges.

:yawn:
Image ImageImage
somerset

Post by somerset »

bob wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:06 pm Klayman is suing, in the D.D.C., every D.C. Cir. judge and a few D.D.C. judges.

:yawn:
Plaintiff
3. LARRY KLAYMAN is an individual, natural person, who at all material times
was and is a citizen of Florida.
Is this a bit of SovCittery creeping into GIL's latest temper tantrum?
bob

Post by bob »

Not really: Klayman likes to allege people are in fact people.

Klayman's bad at writing (and lawing), but he's not going sov-cit.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Been slacking and missed that the DC Circuit denied his rehearing en banc. Larry is upset because the courts denied his constitutional right to get what he wants.
09/15/2021 Open Document PER CURIAM ORDER, En Banc, [1914292] filed denying the motion for en banc panel to consider 25-page petition for rehearing and motion for reconsideration by the full court [1912152-3]. The Clerk is directed to note the docket accordingly. It is FURTHER ORDERED that the 15-page petition for rehearing en banc be denied [1912150-2]. Before Judges: Srinivasan, Henderson, Rogers, Tatel, Millett, Pillard, Wilkins, Katsas, Rao, Walker, Jackson and Silberman. [19-7105] [Entered: 09/15/2021 02:49 PM]

09/15/2021 Open Document NOTICE [1914343] NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK ALTERNATIVE AVENUES OF RELIEF filed by Larry Elliott Klayman [Service Date: 09/15/2021 ] [19-7105] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 09/15/2021 05:30 PM]

09/15/2021 Open Document CORRECTED NOTICE [1914344] NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK ALTERNATIVE AVENUES OF RELIEF filed by Larry Elliott Klayman [Service Date: 09/15/2021 ] [19-7105] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 09/15/2021 05:54 PM]

09/23/2021 Open Document MANDATE ISSUED to Clerk, U.S. District Court. [19-7105] [Entered: 09/23/2021 01:57 PM]
His notice
Notice of Intent.pdf
(93.98 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK ALTERNATIVE AVENUES OF RELIEF
I am going to:

1. Make voodoo dolls and stick pins in them. (Narrator: This won't change the decision.)
2. Hold my breath until I turn blue. :crying:
3. Appeal to the District Court of Bun-Dogs and the Circuit Court of Yahooville.
4. Get everybody to pray for me and send me money.
5. Conduct a fake imaginary court proceeding at a Denny's.
6. ...
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Although IAAL, I am not familiar with a "Notice of Intent to Seek Alternative Remedies". WTF is that supposed to accomplish -- warn the appellate court that they better change their minds or GIL is going to appeal to SCOTUS (otherwise known as the "I am going to mom that you are being mean to me" strategem. I would really love it (it won't happen) for just one judge to file a reply saying "Such as?". Or a request to GIL to clarify if he is threatening the judges.

DISBAR THE ASSHOLE.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:48 pm Been slacking and missed that the DC Circuit denied his rehearing en banc. Larry is upset because the courts denied his constitutional right to get what he wants.
Reading that one-page self-pitying whinefest should remove any doubt in the minds of the appeals court as to what kind of lawyer they were dealing with. Not that they didn't already know.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:18 pm Although IAAL, I am not familiar with a "Notice of Intent to Seek Alternative Remedies". WTF is that supposed to accomplish -- warn the appellate court that they better change their minds or GIL is going to appeal to SCOTUS (otherwise known as the "I am going to mom that you are being mean to me" strategem. I would really love it (it won't happen) for just one judge to file a reply saying "Such as?". Or a request to GIL to clarify if he is threatening the judges.

DISBAR THE ASSHOLE.
Essentially, "Imma sue you and appeal to SCOTUS"

This "lawsuit" is going to be Rule 12'd so fast it may well achieve escape velocity.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I giggle when I see Klayman v Rao. Of all the judges he sues, that is the funniest. Of course, he had to sue Kollar-Kotelly again (I have lost how many times he has been told no on that one) and he had to include Chutkan because she called him on his attempt to end-run around Kollar-Kotelly to the point of suing Kollar-Kotelly to give him an excuse to not have his related case assigned to her.

He will be pushing for lots of recusals on DC Circuit judges when the appeal of his case against all of the judges of the DC Court of Appeals (yeah he's suing all those judges as well) gets to a panel. The DC Court of Appeal judges have moved for summary affirmance and Klayman just received an extension on the response because Klayman always needs an extension (he has cut down the number of times he objects to extension motions from the opposing counsel and did not object on theirs in this case).

As to Woodworker's mention about disbar already. In DC, it appears he no longer has an open case where he is representing somebody (save for maybe some old stalled FOIA case for FW). He is representing, sort of, in Florida (FW is part of one) but they have not moved on reciprocal for even the 90-day suspension. I'm certain they just have not gotten to it because GIL would never forget to self-tattle. He has co-counsel in the Moore cases in Alabama.
Edit: He will be suing Judge Cooper next.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I said what woodworker said ... but I said it in a nicer way. :P

That's not always the case, as y'all know. :blackeye:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:30 pm Yeah, I said what woodworker said ... but I said it in a nicer way. :P

Well, I was going to say "DISBAR THE GOD-DAMNED ASSHOLE COCK-SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER", but I thought I should tone it down a little.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yes, well ... I will never censor you for exuberance, as you know. I will cuss up a storm myself as the occasion manifests itself.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:48 pm
This "lawsuit" is going to be Rule 12'd so fast it may well achieve escape velocity.
:rotflmao:
download (3).jpeg
download (3).jpeg (12.85 KiB) Viewed 978 times
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:19 am
Foggy wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:30 pm Yeah, I said what woodworker said ... but I said it in a nicer way. :P

Well, I was going to say "DISBAR THE GOD-DAMNED ASSHOLE COCK-SUCKING MOTHERFUCKER", but I thought I should tone it down a little.
Klayman can always represent himself.

A vex-lit pre-filing order is needed. And warranted where you are suing judges for ruling against you.
Image ImageImage
somerset

Post by somerset »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:25 am
woodworker wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:19 am

Klayman can always represent himself.

A vex-lit pre-filing order is needed. And warranted where you are suing judges for ruling against you.
Dated: September 21, 2021 Respectfully submitted,
/s/ Larry Klayman
Larry Klayman
KLAYMAN LAW GROUP, P.A.
7050 W. Palmetto Park Rd
Boca Raton, FL, 33433
Email: leklayman@gmail.com
Plaintiff Pro Se
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:25 am A vex-lit pre-filing order is needed. And warranted where you are suing judges for ruling against you.
Especially for suing the same judge repeatedly for ruling against you, in the same case.

I do wonder what he thinks he will accomplish with these stunts. They hardly harass the actual judges because other lawyers will take care of it and I assume they have this happen a bunch from other pro se plaintiffs who have no clue about the law so they probably have a quick and easy process. Now, sending a process server to harass a federal judge at their house late at night (which he has done with other defendants who already accepted alternate service) might get the US Marshals' attention.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”