GIL: Klayman

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:20 am :fingerwag: You omitted one GIL option for responding to this problem: sue the judge then demand that she recuse herself.
Sue the judge and demand to recuse usually happens after the initial judgment but usually with the motion for reconsideration. Too, also, he tends to leave the judge suing, and recusals request for cases that involve him personally, i.e. JW and his license. If somebody requests for sanctions, he might go that route and also demand sanctions against the defense for making a motion.

He may be getting to the point of being immune from sanctions because folks will have to stand in line behind JW.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

For completeness, in his Klayman v Rao (and most of the DC Circuit and some DC District judges) which was his attempt to relitigate his JW case that SCOTUS already denied, it has found its predictable end.

Note, he blew the deadline for a cert petition so he went with a petition for writ of mandamus.
Mar 29 2023 Petition for Rehearing filed.
Apr 05 2023 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of 4/21/2023.
Apr 24 2023 Rehearing DENIED. Justice Kavanaugh and Justice Jackson took no part in the consideration or decision of this petition.
Next stop on his Scotus Failtrain will be his dumbasss writ petition for his 18 day suspension (he blew the clock on that one too but maybe mandamus was appropriate for that one, IANAL). He submitted his petition for rehearing on the 14th and it will be dumped at some future conference at the 11 May 2023 conference.
bob

Post by bob »

The court will "LOL, no" this.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

OMG FFS!!!

In Klayman's discipline case in the DC Circuit (i.e. to determine reciprocal discipline for his DC Board suspension), he filed:
NOTICE [1997407] NOTICE OF FILING AND REQUEST TO ACCEPT SERVICE OF PROCESS OF CIVIL COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATION OF DUE PROCESS RIGHTS filed by Larry Elliott Klayman [Service Date: 05/01/2023 ] [22-8521] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 05/01/2023 05:36 PM]
What is said "civil complaint"?
Plaintiff LARRY KLAYMAN (“Mr. Klayman”) brings this action against HON. NEOMI RAO, HON. ROBERT L. WIKLINS, HON. KAREN LECRAFT HENDERSON, HON. GREGORY G. KATSAS, and HON. JUSTIN R. WALKER, for injunctive and other equitable relief for egregious and blatant violations of his constitutional and other legal rights.
Apparently, he is giving them notice that he is suing judges on the DC Circuit (again) that he is suing them in the DC Superior Court. :brickwallsmall:

Oh, and he has decided that he will serve them by posting this on the appeals court docket.

What a fuckhead.
in re Klayman dc circuit notice of crazy.pdf
(264.26 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Is this how he shows fitness to practice?

Part of his whine is that the DC Circuit is not following the lead of the MD Florida and ND Texas and sitting on this while his latest attempt at a bite of an apple is in the DC Superior Court. Um.. dude.. you suspension was in DC, and the DC Circuit is in DC. I don't think they have any obligation to concern themselves with what other district courts might do about a DC suspension.
Edit: The actual DC Superior Court case against the DC Board, again, and the actual accuser, which is what he is generally referring to as a rule 60 case to try and stop all the reciprocal discipline is itself stayed. They are waiting on Reggie Walton in the DC District to clarify if this case against the Board, again, is a violation of his order to GIL to "cut it out." If it is in violation that will probably leave only Statki in the DC Superior Court case and all the other jurisdictions may continue but he will be hit the with lots of paperwork saying is discipline case is still alive, despite SCOTUS not taking up his petition.

IIRC, he is also suing Sataki in Florida, because of course, he is.

The new case against all the DC Circuit judges is not docketed yet.
bob

Post by bob »

Back on Twitter:

:towel:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:25 am Back on Twitter:

I get:
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at www.freedoomwatchusa.org.

If you entered the right address, you can:

Try again later
Check your network connection
Check that Firefox has permission to access the web (you might be connected but behind a firewall)
:lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Are capes allowed in the Justice League?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:51 am I get:

We can’t connect to the server at www. freedoomwatchusa.org.
:rotflmao: (freedomwatch (one o) is still up.)

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:22 pm Are capes allowed in the Justice League?
Oh yes:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:56 pm
realist wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 11:51 am I get:

We can’t connect to the server at www. freedoomwatchusa.org.
:rotflmao: (freedomwatch (one o) is still up.)

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:22 pm Are capes allowed in the Justice League?

Oh yes:
Yes, it is. I wonder how long it will take before one of his followers figures that out and if he'll bother to correct it.

:think:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Freedoom" is a better descriptor.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:38 pm Next stop on his Scotus Failtrain will be his dumbasss writ petition for his 18 day suspension (he blew the clock on that one too but maybe mandamus was appropriate for that one, IANAL). He submitted his petition for rehearing on the 14th and it will be dumped at some future conference at the 11 May 2023 conference.
For completeness,

Wait for it.
SCOUTS again wrote:May 15 2023 Rehearing DENIED.
I know.. shocked.. :faint: do you need some smelling salts?
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Supposedly, Klayman still has 2 or 3 cases with the DC Board of Professional Responsibilities, and I assume the DC Board tattled on him to the Florida Bar so there should be a case there. For me with the attorney disciplines, I am where others are with the DOJ.

Shit or get off the pot.

Just because the Florida Bar has 1,500 open cases in the Florida Supreme Court right now (GIL is not there yet), that's no excuse. Give me my vengeance. NOW.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Klayman v Judicial Watch is singing...
Goodbye, cruel world, I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, all you people, there's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind, goodbye

The evil leftist DC Federal Court with that evil leftist Klayman-hating and man-hating judge wrote:As a final judgment has been entered in this case and, with the issue of Attorney’s Fees and Costs resolved, see Order, ECF No. 669, and now Plaintiff’s Motion to Refer to Another Independent Court Outside of the District of Columbia Circuit and Motion for Sanctions and
Referral of Attempted Fraud to the Committee on Grievances having been resolved, there are no remaining motions in this case. The case is hereby DISMISSED.
$707K to JW in attorney fees and costs (this is in addition to the original 2M award to JW).
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .669.0.pdf

And for:
ORDER denying Plaintiff's 663 Motion to Refer to Another Independent Court Outside of the District of Columbia Circuit and Motion for Sanctions, as included in Plaintiff's 662 Objections. This case is hereby DISMISSED. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on 5/3/23. (lcckk3) (Entered: 05/03/2023)
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .670.0.pdf

They have already stated to try and collect. The doc for the fees part is:
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .671.0.pdf

The rest of the docket.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/42 ... er_by=desc

Oh, did you notice his little notice on that docket?
Screenshot 2023-05-15 203623.jpg
Screenshot 2023-05-15 203623.jpg (192.38 KiB) Viewed 3984 times
DC Superior Court Rule 60? This case was in the DC Federal Court since day 1.

He will be spending the next few years trying to stop this one, just like he is still trying to reverse the original judgment in the case despite the fact that SCOTUS already denied cert (and the petition for his case against the DC Circuit judges who ruled against him).

I don't think this case will ever get to:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

northland10 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:46 pm OMG FFS!!!

In Klayman's discipline case in the DC Circuit (i.e. to determine reciprocal discipline for his DC Board suspension), he filed:
NOTICE [1997407] NOTICE OF FILING AND REQUEST TO ACCEPT SERVICE OF PROCESS OF CIVIL COMPLAINT FOR VIOLATION OF DUE PROCESS RIGHTS filed by Larry Elliott Klayman [Service Date: 05/01/2023 ] [22-8521] (Klayman, Larry) [Entered: 05/01/2023 05:36 PM]
What is said "civil complaint"?
Plaintiff LARRY KLAYMAN (“Mr. Klayman”) brings this action against HON. NEOMI RAO, HON. ROBERT L. WIKLINS, HON. KAREN LECRAFT HENDERSON, HON. GREGORY G. KATSAS, and HON. JUSTIN R. WALKER, for injunctive and other equitable relief for egregious and blatant violations of his constitutional and other legal rights.
Apparently, he is giving them notice that he is suing judges on the DC Circuit (again) that he is suing them in the DC Superior Court. :brickwallsmall:
They denied his motion and his amended motion.

The hearing was last week. Here is a link to the audio.
https://www.cadc.uscourts.gov/recording ... 2-8521.mp3
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

northland10 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:50 pm :snippity:

Oh, did you notice his little notice on that docket?
Screenshot 2023-05-15 203623.jpg
Roxy!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thank you, Northland!

Is Klayman trying to break the Taitz v Liberi record-breaking length? He's got a long way to go. Although on this one, since he has to pay the odious non-lawyer and evil troll Tom Fitton, don't mind as much if it drags on.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:28 am Thank you, Northland!

Is Klayman trying to break the Taitz v Liberi record-breaking length? He's got a long way to go. Although on this one, since he has to pay the odious non-lawyer and evil troll Tom Fitton, don't mind as much if it drags on.
Docket length may not be as long but since the case started in 2006, the case's time is certainly longer. The trial part was not even until 2018, and mainly because of his games.

He initially sued JW and it is him who has to pay an award of 2M (JW did file a counter suit).
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

bob wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:25 pm
Brilliant idea. Klayman consistently delivers results for his clients.

You all know the punch line.

BTW, the woman recommending Klayman does not appear to be a troll, but a true believer.
bob

Post by bob »

Bloomberg Law: DC Circuit Suspends Attorney Klayman as Reciprocal Discipline:
Founder of the conservative foundation Judicial Watch Larry Klayman was suspended for 18 months Tuesday by the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit as reciprocal discipline after he was suspended by the DC Court of Appeals in September 2022.

The suspension stemmed from a complaint filed by a former client, who alleged he harassed her after she rejected his romantic overtures and terminated his employment.

Klayman failed to prove that reciprocal discipline shouldn’t be imposed, the DC Circuit said in the unpublished, per curiam order of suspension.
The rest is paywalled.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:03 pm Bloomberg Law: DC Circuit Suspends Attorney Klayman as Reciprocal Discipline:
Founder of the conservative foundation Judicial Watch Larry Klayman was suspended for 18 months Tuesday by the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit as reciprocal discipline after he was suspended by the DC Court of Appeals in September 2022.

The suspension stemmed from a complaint filed by a former client, who alleged he harassed her after she rejected his romantic overtures and terminated his employment.

Klayman failed to prove that reciprocal discipline shouldn’t be imposed, the DC Circuit said in the unpublished, per curiam order of suspension.
The rest is paywalled.
More winning!!
Image X 4
Image X 32
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:03 pm Bloomberg Law: DC Circuit Suspends Attorney Klayman as Reciprocal Discipline:

The rest is paywalled.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Larry Klayman, The Dumbest Lawyer in America Not Named Mat Staver.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/ ... 213822466
Akiva Cohen
@AkivaMCohen
Hey, #LitigationDisasterTourists:

The turducken has landed.

I repeat, the turducken has landed

https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/ ... 7949988879
Akiva Cohen
@AkivaMCohen
Hey, #LitigationDisasterTourists

In what can only be described as a Litigation Disaster turducken, it looks like Laura Loomer is about to sue Ron Coleman for malpractice ... using Larry Klayman. (This is coming out of her doomed suit against CAIR, for which she has to pay fees)
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

realist wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:05 pm

The rest is paywalled.
More winning!!
The Court's Order: Klayman puts DC Circuit on Notice that he will seek remedies:
bob

Post by bob »

Klayman puts DC Circuit on Notice that he will seek remedies:Klayman - Notice to Panel that Klayman will pursue remedies 2023-06-06.pdf
"For completeness," the D.C. Cir. also included the fitness requirement. So Klayman won't be getting this back, ever.

But, as always, until he's declared a vex-lit, Klayman can always represent himself.

Of course:
Klayman wrote:Respondent Larry Klayman (“Mr. Klayman”) hereby puts the Court and the Panel on notice that he will be pursuing all available legal remedies with regard to the Panel’s per curiam order of June 6, 2023 adopting and “rubber stamping” the fatally flawed suspension order of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals in In re Klayman, 20-BG-583 (the “Suspension Order”), including but not limited to filing a Petition for Rehearing En Banc, a Petition for Writ of Mandamus at the Supreme Court, and pursuing other litigation against the Panel, including the attached Amended Complaint.
Wouldn't be a Klayman Smackdown without him threatening to sue the judges that rule against him. :yawn:
Image ImageImage

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”