Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

GIL: Klayman

Atticus Finch

Re: GIL: Klayman

Post by Atticus Finch »

Two words: mario apuzzo.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

GIL used COVID as an excuse, he said his lawyer had COVID to get the SCOTUS extension, didn't he?

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious
Replying to @LarryEKlayman (which always reminds me of Wile E. Coyote :lol:)
Rough you have #COVID & are dizzy, Larry Klayman. Lucky you're vaxxed, Mario Apuzzo died of COVID. Good you're laser-focused on priorities like the $2M judgment against you from #JudicialWatch. Did you submit your 1/7 SCOTUS filing on time? CJ Roberts was kind on the extension.

Added the SCOTUS docket it to the Birther Watch protopage at https://www.protopage.com/birthers. https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.asp ... 1a225.html -- if there are any other SCOTUS dockets to add just let me know, it's super easy to add them and then they are fast to find.

And exactly, Northland.
orlylicious wrote: ↑Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:44 pm
GIL has been tweeting almost non-stop about gay sex.

Since he was tweeting all this after he filed an emergency order to reschedule a hearing because he had COVID, this is how he spends his 'COVID' time instead of actually working on the cases he has filings due in.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Of all the stupid, I am just going to point out one thing:

His motion above starts out like this:
Plaintiff Larry Klayman ("Plaintiff") ...
Now granted, putting a shortened name in parentheses and quotation marks is really helpful when you have a really long name. If your case is titled Distributed Informational Producer of Sectional Hallucinogenic Industrial Transpolymers v. US, you can write:
Plaintiff Distributed Informational Producer of Sectional Hallucinogenic Industrial Transpolymers ("DIPSHIT") ...
And thereafter in the motion you use DIPSHIT and everybody knows what you mean even if you don't type the full name. It's helpful to the reader.

But here, the only important reader is THE JUDGES WHO WENT TO LAW SCHOOL AND KNOW WHAT A FUCKING PLAINTIFF IS. You don't need to tell them that "Plaintiff" is short for "Plaintiff Larry Klayman" so maybe the judge can follow along with who you are if you use the word later in the motion. Believe it or not, all the judges are familiar with that word and what it means.

So the ("Plaintiff") is 1) totally unnecessary and a waste of time to even type it out, and 2) insultingly stupid, in that any judge who gives it 5 seconds thought is going to think, "WTF, does he think I don't know what a plaintiff is?"

Wow, this is more fun than breach/breech homophones!

So GIL the Idjit is wasting his own time and probably offending the judge.
Edit: Also there should be a comma after Klayman.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:17 am Of all the stupid, I am just going to point out one thing:

His motion above starts out like this:
Plaintiff Larry Klayman ("Plaintiff") ...
Now granted, putting a shortened name in parentheses and quotation marks is really helpful when you have a really long name. If your case is titled Distributed Informational Producer of Sectional Hallucinogenic Industrial Transpolymers v. US, you can write:
Plaintiff Distributed Informational Producer of Sectional Hallucinogenic Industrial Transpolymers ("DIPSHIT") ...
And thereafter in the motion you use DIPSHIT and everybody knows what you mean even if you don't type the full name. It's helpful to the reader.

But here, the only important reader is THE JUDGES WHO WENT TO LAW SCHOOL AND KNOW WHAT A FUCKING PLAINTIFF IS. You don't need to tell them that "Plaintiff" is short for "Plaintiff Larry Klayman" so maybe the judge can follow along with who you are if you use the word later in the motion. Believe it or not, all the judges are familiar with that word and what it means.

So the ("Plaintiff") is 1) totally unnecessary and a waste of time to even type it out, and 2) insultingly stupid, in that any judge who gives it 5 seconds thought is going to think, "WTF, does he think I don't know what a plaintiff is?"

Wow, this is more fun than breach/breech homophones!

So GIL the Idjit is wasting his own time and probably offending the judge.
Edit: Also,too, there should be a comma after Klayman.
Fixed it for you. Bill in the mail.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

:whisper: Hahaha, he put it in the mail! I'll never get it! :lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

One a these fine days I'd like to see a court order that starts out:
After due consideration of the briefs and arguments, the Court ("the Court") issues the following ruling:
:lol:

That way the lawyers won't be confused if the judge uses the phrase "the Court" again later in the order. Very helpful! :towel:
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

woodworker wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:10 am
Foggy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:17 am
Edit: Also,too, there should be a comma after Klayman.
Fixed it for you. Bill in the mail.
Naah, there should be "inmate number 011919" after Klayman.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

How much would it take to get the attorney of one of his many defendants to include in a filing:

Plaintiff Larry Klayman ("GIL")...
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

With the DC Circuit issuing the mandate in Klayman vs GIL, the original, Part 1 (renamed "A New Dope" after later sequels followed) has returned to the subject of Attorney Fees and costs. Of course, JW first had to make a motion to remove the stay, to which GIL objected, and then filed a motion to strike because that is better than just opposing the motion. Gil lost.

Of course, he had to file yet another "motion to reassign judge" which is what he uses because he has worn out his "motion for recusal" welcome. In response, the judge laughed and said.. no, no, and fuck no.

So we are not back to costs and fees with JW wanting 1.6M and change. Doesn't seem like all that much for a case that has dragged on since 2006.

With the original damage award of $2.8 million, Klayman may be spending the next many years avoiding collections calls.

Here is the docket. Newest to oldest to make it easier to find the new stuff, including the stuff I recently bought.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/42 ... er_by=desc
bob

Post by bob »

:yankyank:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:55 pm
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image X 4
Image X 32
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bob wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:55 pm
Better reserve the back room at the nearest Denny's, because no real grand jury will do anything except laugh at this.

What part of "Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." (US Constitution, Article III, Section 3) does GIL not understand?

Even if Biden were suffering from Alzheimer's, which I don't believe he is, and even if Mrs. Biden were hiding that fact, which I don't believe she is, I know of no law that requires her to report such a disability. So, even if all of that is true, what she might be doing is not a crime, let alone treason.

I checked the 25th Amendment as well. I don't see anything in it that requires the spouse of a President to report a disability. It doesn't even REQUIRE that the VP and cabinet officers report a disability. It merely gives them a mechanism to temporarily transfer power to the next in line, if they see the need (clearly a judgement call).
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

And in GIL's ongoing misrepresenation, George Zimmerman's defamation case against Treyvon Martin's family is dismissed.

https://www.joemygod.com/2022/02/court- ... s-parents/
northland10

Post by northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:59 pm And in GIL's ongoing misrepresenation, George Zimmerman's defamation case against Treyvon Martin's family is dismissed.

Actually, he got out of that one some time ago though that was a cluster too. He wanted out but could not get Zimmerman to state the same or bring in a new attorney (or so, GIL claimed). Zimmerman did finally get a new attorney and the case continued more successfully than had it continued under GIL. However, attempting to polish a shitball may be possible but it is still a smelly shitball that will, in time, fail.

I don't know what was all happening behind the scenes between Zimmerman and GIL. I don't know if Zimmerman suddenly realized that he was not a client but a tool for Klayman to use for his own purposes, or if Stone started talking into Zimmerman's ear (which would explain some of the tone I was feeling from GIL).
northland10

Post by northland10 »

woodworker wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:59 pm And in GIL's ongoing misrepresenation, George Zimmerman's defamation case against Treyvon Martin's family is dismissed.

Actually, it is not dismissed yet. In December,
ORDERED: Defendants' Motion to Dismiss Amended Complaint and Incorporated Memorandum of Law 40 is GRANTED-IN-PART. The Amended Complaint is dismissed, without prejudice, as a shotgun pleading. Plaintiff may file a Second Amended Complaint on or before January 5, 2022, which cures the deficiencies discussed in this Order. Failure to file the amended complaint within the time provided will result in dismissal of this action without further notice. Signed by Judge Charlene Edwards Honeywell on 12/22/2021.
They filed the SAC and now are going through the steps before that one is dismissed.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/17 ... buttigieg/

Klayman is not involved.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

GIL loves his extensions. COVID and his workload (all those GJ announcements on Twitter take time). In the original 2006 case against JW, where they are now going over attorney fees (1.2 million).
Feb 8, 2022

MINUTE ORDER. The Court is in receipt of Plaintiff's 641 Consent Motion for Extension of Time, in which Plaintiff seeks a 14-day extension of time to file his response to Defendants' 638 Supplemental Motion for Attorney Fees and Costs. Plaintiff requests this extension due to his competing caseload in other matters and recent illness with COVID-19. This is Plaintiff's first request for an extension of this deadline. Defendants consent to the requested extension. The Court GRANTS Plaintiff's 641 Motion for Extension and ORDERS Plaintiff to file his Opposition to Defendants' 638 Supplemental Motion for Attorney Fees and Costs by no later than MARCH 4, 2022 and Defendants to file their Reply by no later than MARCH 11, 2022. The Clerk of Court is instructed to mail a copy of this Minute Order to Plaintiff's address of record. Signed by Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly on 2/8/22. (lcckk3)
bob

Post by bob »

:yawn:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

:yawn:
Image ImageImage
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

He needs to be disbarred NOW.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I was gonna ask, how the hell do you get away with threatening to indict Federal Judges in your make believe court before the have a problem with you being allowed to practice in the absolutely real court?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:50 am I was gonna ask, how the hell do you get away with threatening to indict Federal Judges in your make believe court before the have a problem with you being allowed to practice in the absolutely real court?
First Amendment.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

He is currently on interim suspension by the DC Court of Appeals (which he has tried to sue, along with many other judges) pending their ruling on his current open case. His DC cases are all pro se now, and any leftover FOIA cases by FW that may still be out there are handled by one of his fronts.

I don't know if he would be stupid enough to try and demand a recusal of some judge he indicted with his playtime GJ since he knows it is all fake, but even if he did it would matter not. He sues them and then tries to use that as a basis and they tell him no, again. It could prove to be awkward when he requests another extension and the judge points out GIL was playing with a fake GJ during the same period.

As for his suspension, the original recommendation from the board was 18 months with a fitness requirement. What happens if they hit 18 months (which is June I think) before making a ruling? Does the interim suspension not involve the clock especially since there is a possibility of a fitness requirement? I suspect the COA may be less likely to drop a fitness requirement given his games during the last 18 months (and if they found out that he has probably not self-tattled his last 2 suspensions to the Florida Bar though the DC folks may have decided to help him after he has sued them in Palm County, twice).
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:24 amAs for his suspension, the original recommendation from the board was 18 months with a fitness requirement. What happens if they hit 18 months (which is June I think) before making a ruling? Does the interim suspension not involve the clock especially since there is a possibility of a fitness requirement? I suspect the COA may be less likely to drop a fitness requirement given his games during the last 18 months (and if they found out that he has probably not self-tattled his last 2 suspensions to the Florida Bar though the DC folks may have decided to help him after he has sued them in Palm County, twice).
Klayman has been disciplined by multiple entities multiple times over multiple cases, so a program may be in order.

In his first disciplinary matter, regarding Klayman's representing clients against his former client, Judicial Watch, the D.C. Court of Appeals (which is not the D.C. Cir.) ultimately imposed a 90-day suspension and a class on ethics. No fitness requirement was imposed.

In his second disciplinary matter, regarding Klayman's harassing his client, the recommendation was a 33-month suspension -- with a fitness requirement. The D.C. Ct. App. then suspended Klayman's license temporarily (but indefinitely).

The other disciplinary matters (from courts) are essentially reciprocal disciplinary actions based on the first matter.
Image ImageImage
northland10

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:17 pm In his second disciplinary matter, regarding Klayman's harassing his client, the recommendation was a 33-month suspension -- with a fitness requirement. The D.C. Ct. App. then suspended Klayman's license temporarily (but indefinitely).
The hearing committee recommended a 33 moth suspension with fitness, but the Board of Professional Responsibility only recommended an 18 month suspension with a fitness requirement.
Summary: In re Larry E. Klayman. Bar No. 334581. October 2, 2020. The Board on Professional Responsibility recommended that the D.C. Court of Appeals suspend Klayman for 18 months with fitness.
The DC Court of Appeals ruling was:
Summary: In re Larry E. Klayman. Bar No. 334581. January 7, 2021. Klayman was suspended on an interim basis pursuant to D.C. Bar R. XI, § 9(g), pending final action on the Board on Professional Responsibility’s October 2, 2020, recommendation of an 18-month suspension with fitness.
While there is no doc available, the docket did say:
Order suspending respondent pending final disposition.
So, my understanding is the interim suspension is indefinite. There has not been a new docket entry since June when GIL filed a notice that he was suing all of the judges. It is fully briefed and awaiting calendering. I don't know if the time is just their normal slowness or if they held off calendering until Klayman's games were done. This does result in him being suspended for potentially longer than the board's recommendation.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”