Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Where will TFG be in 2025?

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*

Donald Trump January 21st, 2025 Pick all that apply

Convicted Felon
22%
Opening new "Department of Bribes" in Oval Office
10%
Rotting in a Piss Proof Tomb under a New Jersey Golf Course
13%
Crashing wedding receptions at Mar A Lago still insisting he won
25%
Pissing himself at assisted living facility, and insisting he is actually Napoleon Bonaparte
14%
Hiding out in non extraditable country
16%

Total votes: 63

Gregg

Where will TFG be in 2025?

Post by Gregg »

Place your bets!

Winner gets a free pass for two to the all you can eat Pupperoni Buffet at the Well Armed Bunker Complex and a photo op with Lt. Biscuit, IIAF.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Where will TFG be in 2025?

Post by Luke »

:callonme: :callonme: A Pupperoni Buffet at the Well Armed Bunker Complex and a photo op with Lt. Biscuit is like a dream come true!!!

Gregg, that's amazing... was thinking just yesterday of starting the topic "What Happens When The Dotard Goes to The Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky"? The MAGA Party is literally just a personality cult but the guy is only 2 years younger than Biden.
On June 14, 2022, Donald Trump turned 76 years old. At the time of his 2017 inauguration into office, he was 70, the oldest age a president had ever been elected at that time. By 2020 he reached 74 as he ran for his reelection. While the possibility of Trump running for office once more in 2024 is mostly speculation, should he do so he would be 78. His possible opponent, should Biden run for reelection, would be 81.
Although the dotard does look like the picture of health:

Trump Golf 2.jpg
Trump Golf 2.jpg (345.67 KiB) Viewed 954 times
☂ The Pee Tape 📹 🇺🇦 @the_peetape Aug 25
Yasir Al-Rumayyan, left, a governor of Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund, which is financing the LIV Golf series, former President Donald Trump, center, and his son Eric Trump at Bedminster Invitational LIV Golf tournament in Bedminster, NJ. July 28, 2022.

Trump Golf.jpg
Trump Golf.jpg (53.41 KiB) Viewed 954 times

Here's Rick Wilson's vote:

Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson Aug 31

"This is the most luxurious SuperMax Prison. No one's ever seen a SuperMax like this. So much gold. So much mahogany. People are coming from all over the world to tell me the Trump SuperMax is the finest anywhere."

"Sir, your time in the yard is over. Back to the SHU."

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I picked Bonaparte, except instead of Bonaparte he thinks he's Trump, because he doesn't know who Bonaparte was. But he thinks he's still president, in my choice.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I know everyone wants trump penniless living under a bridge, me included, but I think the country will be better off the sooner the son of a bitch is fertilizer.

Also too, if, by some miracle, he ends up convicted of something, I bet he'll end up on house arrest in his golden tower, if he still owns it.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:15 pm I know everyone wants trump penniless living under a bridge, me included, but I think the country will be better off the sooner the son of a bitch is fertilizer.

Also too, if, by some miracle, he ends up convicted of something, I bet he'll end up on house arrest in his golden tower, if he still owns it.
Nah, like Doña Ana de Mendoza, he'll be confined to his room at MaL. and unlike my ancestor,
with no social media access. just his speeding "thoughts"
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I've always said this isn't going to end until he ends. Fertilizer.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:15 pm I know everyone wants trump penniless living under a bridge, me included, but I think the country will be better off the sooner the son of a bitch is fertilizer.

:snippity:
Or stroked out in a wheelchair, unable to move or speak, but yet able to hear and comprehend everything....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

My outsiders opinion:
The former guy will be indicted, there will be no great public trial but a plea deal.
According to all the nasty statutes infringed upon, a prison sentence.
Presidential commutation to house arrest. Personally i wish him secluded at top of the T tower in NYC, not at MaL or any golf club where he can gloat in public.

YMMV
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:yeahthat:

No Golf.... If we can't send him to an actual prison, he has to be kept off his freaking golf courses.

Hopefully, he ends up losing them in bankruptcy.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:34 pm

Or stroked out in a wheelchair, unable to move or speak, but yet able to hear and comprehend everything....
To the pain! :duel:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Unfortunately, the US in main seems to still believe that politicians are somehow special as opposed to the infinitely replaceable, attention whoring, venal and corrupt cockroach's that 99% of them are and the veneration of the President and ex of same particularly so. (Hey I spent WAAAAAAAY to much of my time in Joisy and witnessing the "Pay to play" world....)

Trump will take it to the wire, the DoJ will cavil and hide behind the "principle" of avoiding anything with a political taint "Too close to the mid terms, too close to the dog catcher election" etc.

End result Trump will at most get a "naughty boy" wrist slap

However, the OTHER criminal investigations around his finances etc, as opposed to treasony pieces around his Trump Empire will lead to much more probability of censure with bite. He is waaaaaay more worried about losing money and the fear of penury is a far more likely end result.

IMHO ..... YMMV
Slarti the White
Verified: Badges... we don't need no stinkin' badges

Post by Slarti the White »

Mr brolin wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:28 am Unfortunately, the US in main seems to still believe that politicians are somehow special as opposed to the infinitely replaceable, attention whoring, venal and corrupt cockroach's that 99% of them are and the veneration of the President and ex of same particularly so. (Hey I spent WAAAAAAAY to much of my time in Joisy and witnessing the "Pay to play" world....)

Trump will take it to the wire, the DoJ will cavil and hide behind the "principle" of avoiding anything with a political taint "Too close to the mid terms, too close to the dog catcher election" etc.

End result Trump will at most get a "naughty boy" wrist slap

However, the OTHER criminal investigations around his finances etc, as opposed to treasony pieces around his Trump Empire will lead to much more probability of censure with bite. He is waaaaaay more worried about losing money and the fear of penury is a far more likely end result.

IMHO ..... YMMV
Really wish I could disagree with you, but seeing as he's already found a judge to entertain the birther-level pleadings of his lawyers and, like you, I don't think that the DOJ will come out with indictments hard and fast, it's looking like he's once again going to be able to control the narrative. As long as he can spin this as a political attack and keep the Republican party towing that line, I think he has a real chance on being back in the White House in 2025.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Another outsider…

Apart from being completely mind boggled by the way the current de/classified documents case seems to be going, as is probably obvious to everyone, I think the results of the upcoming midterm elections will indicate how far the American electorate are willing to go along with tfg / the Republican agenda. The future is bleak unless the results show a widespread abhorrence of their slide towards demagoguery / theocratic rule to such a degree that the Republican Party is forced to disown tfg.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah. :yeahthat:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:34 pm

Tape a bell to his wheelchair like that guy from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul. Let him ring that damn bell until it's driven Ivanka/jr and Eric damn near crazy.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Just realised I put “tfg” alongside “theocracy” and, although I am aware of the “synergy” between them, it really makes my head hurt. “Politics makes strange bedfellows” :smoking:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

I have lost all faith in my fellow Americans. The shit stain will be back in the White House, the deplorable sycophants will run rampant, women will have their rights stripped away, and the America that I know will cease to exist.

Any of my Euro or Aussie friends want to adopt me, so I can emigrate? I am employable and house broken. I also know how to cook. Oh, and for the Aussies, I have a distant cousin that owns a vineyard in the Barossa Ranges. Wherever that is.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

South Australia

Oh and the migrant intake has just been increased..

Talk to you cousin - you might qualify
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

He's a very distant cousin. We share a last name and it is quite uncommon, so he is related. The family came from a village in Norfolk that is our last name, before some headed to Ireland when James paid a visit in the 1600s.

ETA: I actually qualify by my profession alone. It's just managing to get a job from the other side of the world.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

No, Trump will not be re-elected in 2024.

Write that shit down. :lol:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I agree. My prediction: I think he’ll be indicted and might plead. Whether he pleads or not, he’ll be convicted. No jail time, and if there is, it will be stayed pending appeal. He’ll die while his appeal is pending and the conviction will be abated. And all the crazies will be like, “See?! No crime was committed!”
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:32 pm I agree. My prediction: I think he’ll be indicted and might plead. Whether he pleads or not, he’ll be convicted. No jail time, and if there is, it will be stayed pending appeal. He’ll die while his appeal is pending and the conviction will be abated. And all the crazies will be like, “See?! No crime was committed!”
Wouldn't a plea forego the appeal?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:41 pm
Maybenaut wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:32 pm I agree. My prediction: I think he’ll be indicted and might plead. Whether he pleads or not, he’ll be convicted. No jail time, and if there is, it will be stayed pending appeal. He’ll die while his appeal is pending and the conviction will be abated. And all the crazies will be like, “See?! No crime was committed!”
Wouldn't a plea forego the appeal?
Only if he agrees to that. I don’t think a plea necessarily forfeits appeal unless it’s a negotiated term. He has the right to plead guilty even without a deal. There are some things waived by a guilty plea, but not everything, I don’t think.
Edit: I could be wrong about this. I don’t know what effect a non-negotiated plea has on appellate rights in federal court.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I am fully aware that I spent the entire calendar year 2016 confidently assuring y'all (and anyone else I know) that the American people had not lost their collective minds, and the electorate that sent Obama to the White House twice was still largely unchanged, and thus there was no possible chance - simply no way in Hell - that Trump would be elected.

I was as wrong as wrong can be, and now I can't pretend otherwise because I resuscitated the old Fogbow and it's all sitting there festering.

But THIS TIME FOR SURE. :oldman:

I mean, he lost by 7 million votes, and that was before we found out about all the top secret secrets he stole (Narrator: And sold). If 9 Republicans running for Congress have already scrubbed their sites of any reference to the Orange Crimer, then he's on the way out. Maybe not to jail, but out.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He should become a tourist attraction all money raised goes to a real charity for cancer kids. You could snap a photo of him behind bars and a plexiglass barrier and be endlessly heckled by anyone who visits
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”