Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Go, Willie, go! :dog:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Luke »

Lt Col Root Beer & Lt Biscuit should be at this!

NottinghamshireLive @nottslive 4h

Have you ever wanted to raise the ‘woof’ at a Dachshund Disco? 🪩

But what exactly is a Dachshund Disco? 🤔

Whilst the dogs are wearing their best outfits, they’ll be surrounded by a light-up Dancefloor and disco balls 🪩

You can’t forget about snacks! The Dachshunds can expect Pupuccino’s and other treats from the Doggy Bakery

Let’s talk about it [THREAD] 👇

What's WRONG with these people????? :blackeye: :lol:

NottinghamshireLive @nottslive 4h
Would you attend a Dachshund Disco? 🤔
Yes 40.3%
No 59.7%
62 votes 1 day left
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I would LIVE at a doggie disco.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Orlylicious! :bighug: :bighug:

We were just about to send Root Beer and Biscuit out on a search and recovery mission to find you!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

We had Biscuit in a Basket loaded up for the search party.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Lt. biscuit folds clothes nicely. That must be his military training.

ORLYLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Biscuit guards the warmsies well.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

You should see her fold fitted sheets.

Puppy pandemonium.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:brokenheart:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Bosco is gone. I think they mean July 5.

boscoandhisbigstick
We had to say goodbye to our beautiful boy Bosco, yesterday, 5th June at 5:00pm. He was surrounded by his people. We got to spend 5 hours with him relaxing on the grass outside the hospital. He slept in our arms, we cuddled, he kissed us and felt the warmth of his family and the sun on his face. His death, like his life, was majestic.

I know this may come as such a shock to you all. It is for us too. Myelomalacia, a complication of IVDD (Intervertebral disc disease) was never an option for us and yet it was the one thing that took him.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I do hereby hijack this thread for an important bulletin from the capital of the Old North State regarding our one-armed transmission mechanic from Argillite, Kentucky, who is also Commanding Generable of the Mighty 699th, so here ya go:

I was loitering in the office of a local Jiffy Lube, no particular reason (oil change on the Civic) when I overheard a customer telling the guy behind the desk that he has an F-250 and he has replaced the engine twice already.

Well, I have a buddy who works for the motorcar company, so I piped up like I do:

"What about the transmission in that truck?"

Him: "Original ❤️. (He said it like that.) The truck has 480,000 miles on it."

Four hundred and eighty thousand miles. I am not making this up.

'Course, that probably means Gregg wasn't even working there when he bought it.

But still ... :shock:
Edit: With 480,000 miles, you could go all the way to the Moon and most of the way back, if the Moon was a straight line from here. :P
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Built (insert motorcar company here) tough.

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

New from the 699th! :thumbsup: And it's scaring the hell out of the Gateway House of Boys (and Pundits).

Jordan "Spunk Log" Conradson's creepy young (but probably hot) brother, Julian, filed this for the Gateway House of Boys. All Conradsons are notoriously scared to death of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.
Nothing to See Here, Move Along… Robo Dog Outfitted With Machine Gun Autonomously Lights Up Targets On Firing Range (VIDEO)
By Julian Conradson
Published July 25, 2022 at 7:30am

This week, the internet got a glimpse of the Globalist’s vision for Agenda Dystopia 2030, and, unsurprisingly, it’s nothing short of a “Black Mirror“-style nightmare. On Friday, a video of a robotic dog firing bullets from a machine gun mounted on its back began circulating online, terrifying those who witnessed it in action. In the short amount of time it has been on Twitter the footage has already amassed over 7.6 million views and 27,000+ retweets.

The robot featured in the video looks similar to the one that was released by Boston Dynamics, however, it is unclear if they are the ones who manufactured it. Similar versions of robot dogs have already been put into action by municipalities across the United States, however, none of them were equipped with anything close to automatic weapons. In the video, the updated robodog can be seen aiming at targets autonomously and firing its rear-mounted machine gun. Recoil from the weapon knocks the small robot backward, but it is able to self-correct itself and readjust to the target.

No way else to put it – this is straight nightmare fuel. And several Twitter users agreed, with an overwhelming number voicing their concerns after viewing the video. Both sides seem to be in agreement – “this needs to be illegal as of yesterday,” many opined.

Those funny-looking robodogs – not so cute anymore, eh?

It’s also worth pointing out that the targets it’s aiming at are sized to mimic hitting the center mass of what looks to be an adult male (the target is wide and round at about 5.5 feet high). Is that just because those are the targets that were on the range? or are they perfecting the targeting system? Either way, this was always the inevitable outcome of this type of technology. If things continue the way they are going, it is only a matter of time until these things replace law enforcement officers as the tyrannical enforcers of the New World Order.

Meanwhile, another 699th member is guarding the streets of Pompeii. Sometimes the 699th can be quiet publicly, but you know they Never rest.

A Robot Dog Now Guards the Ancient Streets of Pompeii

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Dachshunds, schmachshunds, I always say.

Okay, I never said that before, but I always wanted to say it. :?
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

What's next, mortars mounted on Roombas? (Rule 34 alert, they do have videos of fireworks launching from Roombas).
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy, please! Be vewy, vewy careful with that kind of trash talk about Dachshunds. Countless victims can tell you about the vicious and horrifying things that happened when they disrespected the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker. We love you, Foggy and don't want something horrible to happen to you as it has for so many others who, maybe, just thought they were kidding -- until it was too late.

Look at this brutality closely before you say such things. You can see cold, calculated death and destruction in those eyes:

[WARNING: SENSITIVE IMAGES, NC-17, PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED]

Root Beer Biscuit 699.JPG
Root Beer Biscuit 699.JPG (65.13 KiB) Viewed 1100 times

Look at what happened to Robert C. Laity, he hasn't been the same since the 699th cornered him in upstate New York and stopped him from going to his usual pizza place.

699 Leash.jpg
699 Leash.jpg (151.34 KiB) Viewed 1100 times

Or, maybe the best example -- when is the last time you heard about Christopher "Thelivingman" Bruce? The Spork was talking smack against the 699th and the final thing he saw and heard was the distant whop whop whop of helicopters, the faint puff of tiny parachutes opening and the ferocious welps of highly trained Assault Dachshunds as they descended.

There is a long, long line of folks who innocently thought they could say, "Dachshunds, schmachshunds" and aren't around anymore to talk about it. There's a damn good reason you never said it before: instinctively you knew the consequences could be severe.

To try and keep you from possible disaster, I can try to find a mailing address to send the 699th a formal apologia. No promises, but if you include at least 25 lbs of Pup-Peroni®, at least in the 50oz size bags, and a food service quantity of DONUTS, all in UNMARKED BROWN PAPER BAGS, life as you know it may return to normal.

50oz Puperoni.JPG
50oz Puperoni.JPG (56.57 KiB) Viewed 1100 times

Donettes.JPG
Donettes.JPG (107.95 KiB) Viewed 1100 times

Don't end up like The Spork!

699th.jpg
699th.jpg (403.21 KiB) Viewed 1100 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The Chili Dog Memorial Hookers and Blow and Pupperoni Fund
Der Dachshundbünker., Elevator Bench
Baltimore St
Gettysburg, PA 17325

plain brown wrappers preferred

:dog: :pirate:

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

It’s those matching baby blue sweaters that make them look so menacing!

:lovestruck: :lovestruck:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Dachshundbunker, Schmachshundbunker

Post by Foggy »

Oh, dachshunds, schmachshunds isn't disrespectful, it's an art form.

Like you can say Root Beer, Schmoot Beer or Biscuit, Schmiscuit or ... and this one is tricky, don't try this at home, kids ... how about Dachshundbunker, Schmachshundbunker.

Oh man, I think I sprained my tongue on that last one. :?

Probably serves me right, maybe. Foogie never gets anythign striagth. :batting:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Your new avatar is delicious, orlylicious! Almost as adorable as Root Beer and Biscuit.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

SuzieC wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:43 am Your new avatar is delicious, orlylicious! Almost as adorable as Root Beer and Biscuit.
Yeah, he's a looker, but I feel kinda sorry for him! I doubt he went to the trial expecting to become an internet sensation. Now his name is out there, which means it's likely his address and/or phone number are at least on the dark web and I can only guess at the type of messages he's getting. I just know I wouldn't want to be the focus of attention from the internet - so many who've become accidental, short-time celebrities have commented on what a nightmare it can be.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jem is exactly right on the baby blue sweaters, menacing and terrifying! You can just tell when you see them that JUSTICE is coming and that evildoers do not stand a chance.

Robert C. Laity lost his mind over Lt Col Root Beer and Lt Biscuit, he hardly posts anymore because those wiener dogs "had a talk" with him. The Spork fled to another state. Jerome Corsi has been neutralized. And don't need to remind folks about Ed Hale and Mario Apuzzo. Let's just say, Foggy, mind your Ps & Qs (which they say was from the UK, mind your pints and quarts) when speaking of the Mighty 699th. It's a friendly warning because we love you.

699 Killers.JPG
699 Killers.JPG (68.67 KiB) Viewed 976 times

Of course, some Pup-Peroni, DONUTS & root beer could mitigate the death and destruction. Send these items immediately (in a plain brown paper wrapper) to:
Der Dachshundbünker., Elevator Bench
Baltimore St
Gettysburg, PA 17325

Thank you thank you Suzie. agree! Word is that Alex is Sarah Matthews' boyfriend (lucky lady), and with his looks, it was just a matter of time before he was discovered as the star he is. Come to think of it, Alex could be an honorary member of the 699th, he struck fear in the hearts of men just like Lt Col Root Beer.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”