Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:shock: Now I know what Gregg means when he mentions undercover ops!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

That's funny, but I hope it isn't real.

I would put a permanent NO to that in a New York second, without hurting the dog in the slightest.

Imagine, a grown man hiding from a dog, and he's the dog's owner. :roll:

Dogs are really intelligent, as intelligent as two year old children. They want to do what you tell them. Train them accordingly, is my opinion. Let the dog set the limits of what he or she can learn. Not you.

Sincerely,

Grumpypants Codger
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This calls for an Official Response from the 699th. From Reddit:
Subreddit Icon
r/TRUTHsocialWatch
•Posted by u/Enough-Confidence-18
2 days ago

I’m just wondering how everybody feels about this Trump has a golf course in my town and I do like to walk the dogs there and let them shit all over the course. Of course the geese are much more prolific. Tonight I decided to do some donuts on the fairway is that OK??
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I agree with the comments. That makes work harder for low-wage employees.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey, just received this email but I'm not sure if it's really from the 699th. Can the 699th please confirm this before I reply to Brenda and send the processing fees, it sure looks legit.
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2023 2:53 PM
Subject: URGENT !!

Assalamu'alaikum!

This is Brenda J. Gonzalez (LTC) of the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Air Force Base – Afghanistan

Please I need your urgent assistance in securing a consignment (two trunk boxes) containing ($20,000,000), the funds are surpluses of several contracts executed by my department during a supply of MH (Military Hardware).

The consignment is presently in Amsterdam Schiphol Airport in the Netherlands, via a U.S Military Air & Surface Transportation Company (ADM Europa LLC). My desire and purpose is to have the (ADM Europa LLC) to deliver the funds to you for safe-keeping until I return back to the U.S mid-next year after my deployment.

If you receive this message please e-mail me immediately with a delivery address and your full contact information; the deal is 60/40 split (60% for me and 40% for you); I am not a greedy woman and I hope you will not double cross a struggling uniform single mother with 3 teenage children?

Once you receive the consignment ($20,000,000) take out your 40% ($8,000,000) and save my 60% ($12,000,000) for me until I return back to the U.S mid-next year after my deployment.

May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy!

Please REPLY!

Respectfully,

Lt. Col. Brenda J. Gonzalez (Mrs.)
699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment)
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:36 am Hey, just received this email but I'm not sure if it's really from the 699th. Can the 699th please confirm this before I reply to Brenda and send the processing fees, it sure looks legit.
Respectfully,

Lt. Col. Brenda J. Gonzalez (Mrs.)
699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment)
This is the giveaway section! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Never heard of her... :crazy:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

OMG, I just converted all my money into pallets of Pup-Peroni to send to Lt Col Root Beer and Lt Biscuit (with the rounding in donuts).

Thanks for the confirmation! These scammers trying to get away with saying they are real military is shocking. Thank goodness we can count on the 699th.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:20 pm How many biscuits has Biscuit had? :lol:
How many stars are in the sky? :shrug: Her nickname around the Well Armed Bunker Complex is "Lunchbox".

johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Gregg,

I hope the recovery is going well. While you recuperate, you might wish to reconnoiter for a potential mission for the 699th: saving America from the desecration of your favorite Civil War battlefield in Gettysburg.

The "Civil War Tails" diorama exhibit at the Homestead Diorama Museum in beautiful downtown Gettysburg recreates scenes from some of the critical parts of the battle via small sculptures. Over 6,000 blobby-looking plastic felines have gone into the construction of this perverted act of historical revisionism.

The next time you take your company-provided Really Big Pickup to your vacation home, you might want to see if the commandos of the 699th are ready and able to dissuade the proprietors of this blasphemous establishment from historical inaccuracy and suggest that they really should redo the exhibits with wiener dogs. After all, dogs rule and cats drool!
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Cats in the military are more historically accurate than dogs. They were food protectors and also protected equipment from rodents. I think your dog bias is showing. :lol:
Jim

Post by Jim »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:58 pm Cats in the military are more historically accurate than dogs. They were food protectors and also protected equipment from rodents. I think your dog bias is showing. :lol:
Cats in the military were/are unofficial and carry no rank.
Dogs in the military usually have ranks one level above their handlers (to protect them from handler mistreatment)

Our dog bias is shared by the military. :boxing:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I would imagine that during the Civil War era cats ruled and dogs drooled.

Meow there.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I did a very quick Google and found this:

https://www.defense.gov/Multimedia/Expe ... -Fighters/
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

And I found this:
Familiar companions of home and farm, cats were among the favorite pets of Civil War soldiers in Blue and Gray. Though they only rarely appear in photographs with their soldiers, many cats survive in soldiers' memoirs and other writings. Like dogs and other animals who were adopted as unit mascots or an individual man’s pet, cats helped to raise soldiers' and sailors’ morale by providing a cheerful diversion from the stress of campaigning and the boredom of camp or shipboard routine.

https://civilwartalk.com/threads/fighti ... 868/?amp=1

All kinds of animals accompanied troops during the War. Donkeys, chickens, dogs, and cats and more.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

A part of Sherman's column on his march to the sea was called "The Menagerie" . They picked up all kinds of animals along the way and I would bet most of the ended up roasted for dinner or kept for eggs.

But no dogs. Every dog Sherman's army came across was shot on site, mostly because they were thought to have been used to track escaped slaves.

Luke

Post by Luke »

Incredible photo of Lt Biscuit. This was right before executing a Confidential Mission. Rarely do we see a photo of Biscuit showing the ruthless, vicious, bloodthirsty training of the 699th in action.

It's another warning to birthers, SovCits, grifters and criminals -- you have been Warned.

Biscuit Lion.jpg
Biscuit Lion.jpg (314.53 KiB) Viewed 612 times

► Show Spoiler
Jim

Post by Jim »

Looks like the 699th will be getting a little assistance from the Bovine Brigade

Herd of cows assist police in locating suspect who hoofed it to remote area
A herd of cows helped a North Carolina police department track a suspect who fled from officers during a traffic stop on Tuesday, allowing police to locate and arrest the suspect, authorities said.
“The cows literally led the officers to where the suspect was hiding,” the Boone Police Department Sergeant Dennis O’Neal wrote in an official press release. “In addition to thanking our officers and deputies for putting themselves in harm’s way; obviously, we want to express our gratitude to the cows for their assistance.”
Luke

Post by Luke »

New recruit for the 699th!!

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:lovestruck:

We had a Siberian husky once. She was hard enough to handle. She had attitude.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke

Post by Luke »

CAUTION! NOFORN TC SCI:

The 699th offers rare training to search and rescue dogs. In this video, the result of the 699th's operation training shows how evildoers, birthers, SovCits, and MAGAts do not stand a chance.

jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

I found the 699th’s new secret weapon! :shh: :shh: :batting:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”