Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Luke »

Cross-posting because the Mighty 699th and its Supreme Commander deserve all the Credit and Glory! Thank you, 699th!!

While the angry, lying dotard is under investigation for the Espionage Act* and his supporters are going out of their minds and twisting themselves into pretzels: FRIDAY SMACKDOWN!...

The Democrats passed the Inflation Reduction Act: WINNING!

Pup-peroni for EVERYBODY!

:bar:

We must be mindful that None of this would have been possible without the Mighty Help of Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker! ("Who's a good girl who brought JUSTICE? You are, you are!!") :lovestruck:

Credit where it's due: Lt Biscuit's WAR FACE put us over the finish line. This was just Lt Biscuit being "mildly annoyed" -- Republicans, don't tempt fate and really make Lt Biscuit "actually angry". :dog:

BISCUIT WAR FACE 699TH.JPG
BISCUIT WAR FACE 699TH.JPG (90.97 KiB) Viewed 1450 times

* Orin Kerr @OrinKerr 1h
Reporters, please stop saying that Trump is suspected of having committed espionage based on the MAL warrant having authorized a search for evidence of Espionage Act violations The Espionage Act is a pretty broad law about mishandling classified documents, not just espionage.
Attachments
IRA Passed Biden.JPG
IRA Passed Biden.JPG (66.47 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
IRA Passed.JPG
IRA Passed.JPG (114.74 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Foggy »

They misspelled chassis! Ack!

Oh well, I hereby impose a mild beating on the creators.

Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Stephen King's Molly strikes fear and terror in a similar way to the Mighty 699th:
Stephen King @StephenKing
Molly, aka the Thing of Evil, feels she hasn't been on Twitter enough lately. I feel she has, but don't want to risk what she might do to me when I'm asleep and defenseless. So...HEEERE'S MOLLY!

Molly.JPG
Molly.JPG (89.81 KiB) Viewed 1392 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’d like to introduce Blueberry, who I hope will become the newest recruit.

Here he is practicing his moves and living to fight another day. He’s tiny but mighty, don’t you think?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPfqkUr/
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

He's adorable!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:mrgreen: :banana: :mbounce:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

💙 💙 💙 🐕

It's clear, Blueberry is another vicious killer! Definitely a great recruit for the 699th. You can see that Blueberry is totally out for blood and will stop at nothing to destroy enemies to defend the USA.

Tweeted the photo of the empty #PravdaSocial office and tried to get a comment from the 699th about whether they were responsible:
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 21h
Tough times at #PravdaSocial. Maybe they moved HQ to Moscow? #TruthSocial

Quote Tweet Chris Anderson @ChrisA0213 Aug 31
This is what the #TruthSocial office looked like in Sarasota, Fl. on Wed. afternoon. There was no one inside the social media company’s headquarters, no receptionist, no business sign, no sign of CEO Devin Nunes, nothing with Trump’s name anywhere in the building. @HeraldTribune

Devin Nunes' Cow's Lawyer @GreggEvans16 3h
Are the paychecks bouncing yet?

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 3h
Many people are saying Devin Nunes and company had to FLEE the #PravdaSocial offices after a regiment of highly trained weiner dogs were spotted in the area.

Devin Nunes' Cow's Lawyer @GreggEvans16
Replying to @Orly_licious
As always, the folks at His Illuminated Majesty's Air Forces have no comment on what 5 pallets of Pupperoni pre staged in Sarasota had to do with this.

A hearty "We hez alibi" is all this Spokespup would say...

Snoopy could not be reached for comment.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:45 pm I’d like to introduce Blueberry, who I hope will become the newest recruit.

Here he is practicing his moves and living to fight another day. He’s tiny but mighty, don’t you think?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPfqkUr/
Your cutie no doubt watched "Duck Soup."

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lol:

I dearly wish he were mine. No, he’s a TikTok star.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Gregg,

I realize you probably can't comment, but is the 699th pulling TDY in Sardinia in preparation for supporting the liberation of Ukraine? It's a perfect staging area for an invasion because it's quite rural and well within the range of a C-130 to make a round trip to the drop zone without refueling.

By far, the number one dog breed we've seen in a week on the island is dachshunds. That raised my suspicions...
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I don't think I have the security clearance to read about this. :shock:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

JPC: I realize you probably can't comment, but is the 699th pulling TDY in Sardinia in preparation for supporting the liberation of Ukraine?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :shh:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

His Illuminated Majesty's Air Forces do not comment on possible ongoing operations...

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Those half closed steely* eyes, the firm and straight posture are the steely attributes of the vicious members of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force. Be afraid! Be very afraid!!

*Hubby's suggestion.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I love that picture because it's very much a "Dark Biscuit" kind of thing which is totally out of character. Root Beer can be very serious but Biscuit is the happiest most cheerful pups you will ever meet, she's like Tom Hanks and a Golden Retriever had a puppy. :bag:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:23 pm I love that picture because it's very much a "Dark Biscuit" kind of thing which is totally out of character. Root Beer can be very serious but Biscuit is the happiest most cheerful pups you will ever meet, she's like Tom Hanks and a Golden Retriever had a puppy. :bag:
It looks like halfway to nap time to me but what do I know? :shrug:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Another suspicious data point. Replace golf balls with land mines and you could believe that the 699th has a platoon with additional advanced invasion support capabilities. The gingham dress camouflage is a nice touch, probably lulling the enemy into complacency.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I mean, you don't start training with live munitions... :biggun:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:yeahthat: :biggun: :dog:

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:09 pm His Illuminated Majesty's Air Forces do not comment on possible ongoing operations...

Image not loading for me. :crying:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:51 am
Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:09 pm His Illuminated Majesty's Air Forces do not comment on possible ongoing operations...

Image not loading for me. :crying:
It's gone, link was to a cache
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:30 am It's gone, link was to a cache
Awwwww
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Luke

Post by Luke »

HOORAY for Lt Biscuit! It's always such a treat to see new photos of Lt Biscuit and Lt Col Root Beer. Wish we had a 699th Photo of the Day topic with photos and VIDEOS :P Thank you to all the 699th Team Members who helped clear this photo through what must be mountains of security and clearance so we could enjoy it. :bighug:

JPC definitely is seeing an operation going on; the "TDY in Sardinia" and "Replace golf balls with land mines and you could believe that the 699th has a platoon with additional advanced invasion support capabilities". After seeing this story, JPC's idea sounds even more right -- if it's $15,000 per Dachshund, a platoon with invasion support capabilities sounds downright reasonable. And as JPC said, he's spotted a LOT of Dachshunds. Lt Biscuit looks like she's on HIGH ALERT after receiving some highly classified material.

Italy Will Pay People Over $15,000 to Move to the Island of Sardinia
By Margherita Cole on September 13, 2022

Italy is a dream destination for many people. Between the stunning landscapes and the long history of art and culture, there is a lot to appreciate in this small European country. And while most people plan on only visiting, there are increasing opportunities to move to certain regions. Not only that, but the Italian government is even paying people to relocate.

One of the most recent initiatives is aiming to encourage workers and families to settle on the beautiful island of Sardinia, which is just off the west coast of Italy. Like many other parts of the country, Sardinia is suffering from a shrinking population and weak economy, so the government is using a total of about $44 million to distribute to those willing to move to the idyllic island.

Of course, this attractive offer comes with some requirements. In order to receive the maximum grant of €15,000 (about $15,195 USD), applicants must be willing to transfer to a rural municipality with less than 3,000 inhabitants and live there full-time—this is intended to deter wealthy buyers from taking advantage of the scheme to create luxury holiday houses. Furthermore, the money must be used to purchase and renovate a Sardinian home, and the recipients of the funds have to register their residency in Sardinia within 18 months of their arrival.

The hope is that more workers will be enticed to move to Sardinia, and bolster the economy by filling needed occupations and starting small businesses. “Thanks to the contributions to their first houses,” says Sardinian President Christian Solinas, “this is strengthened and becomes fertile ground for those who will move there or decide to build a family. There can be no growth without a real enhancement of the territories, of the interior and most disadvantaged areas, which must pass through new policies for their repopulation.”
https://mymodernmet.com/italy-will-pay- ... -sardinia/

All Americans appeal to the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force for some clarity on this Sardinia mission, and for an update on the 699th Midterm Election plans. America is counting on the 699th! :dog:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”