Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Volkonski »

Lt. Biscuit has an adorable face.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Justice with Lt. Root Beer and the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker

Post by Luke »

So true Vol! Excited to see a photo of Lt. Root Beer with Lt. Biscuit -- if the photos are not classified, getting an inside look at training operations would be fantastic. Recruiting for the 699th is ahead of schedule:

And Americans are far more secure tonight. Just try it, criminals like The Spork. Just trying filing more bogus court cases, Laity. The 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment of the Imperial Illuminati Air Force stands ready to take you down. Look at their faces -- They Mean Business. This is your only warning, Joseph DeMaio, Bow Wow and #FatRambo.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Lt Root Beer deserves a promotion.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Did I ever mention Hucky, the Tactical Assault Dachshund? Hucky passed a couple decades ago, so I don't know if he was part of the 699th, but I'm sure he would have been a welcome addition. Hucky was half dachshund, half pitbull, all attitude. He had the body plan of a dachshund and the musculature of a pit bull. Think a dachshund on steroids, a veritable Arnold Schwarzenhund. A one-pup brute squad. Hucky had a sidekick, who I nicknamed White Boyz. White Boyz was a dachshund X Jack Russell mix - body of a dachshund, drive of a Jack. As much as he wanted to, it was quite obvious that he had a problem.

White Boyz can't jump.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

SuzieC wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:31 am The criminal driving the tank looks exactly like Roodles. Intentional?
Nah, Simon Bar Sinister's classic look predates Rudy's current state of decrepitude by decades. It's just the happiest of coincidences. (or prescience?)
Image Image Image Image
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, I think Roodles modeled himself after Simon Bar Sinister, and not the other way around.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hooray! Root Beer got her promotion! She wants to thank Maybenaut and the command and control structure at Fogbow for helping to push this through! The missions will be much more dangerous, but her Pup-peroni rations will improve dramatically and the uniform is going to be adorable!

:dog:

Devin Nunes' Cow's Lawyer @GreggEvans16 9m
Replying to @Maybenaut1 and @Orly_licious
No, we skip a lot of ranks and Boot Beer is now a Lt Col in the Imperial Illuminati Air Force, the only all wiener Air Force in the world.

:lovestruck: :thumbsup:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:30 am Lt. Biscuit has an adorable face.
:lovestruck:
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Congrats to new recruit Biscuit and to Lt. Root Beer on her promotion. Since the other new recruit is asleeper cell I won’t congratulate him by name.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Luke »

:boxing: :bighug:

You can see the dangerous, vicious look in Lt Col Root Beer's eyes. Der Dachshundbünker trains killers. She's ready to attack, kick ass and take names like all the patriots at the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Congratulations to Colonel Root Beer and Lieutenant Biscuit!

:thumbsup: :dog:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Luke

Re: Justice with Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünk

Post by Luke »

Gregg! This is highly alarming! There's been a security breach at the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker! How in God's name did Saturday Night Live get this Top Secret information? Don't want to jump to any conclusions, but are you sure the staff checked Lt. Biscuit's pedigree carefully?

Luke

Post by Luke »

Understand the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker is deep undercover, but we need an update! What happened with the new military weapon? How are our Guardians of Justice, Colonel Root Beer and Lieutenant Biscuit?

I call upon my Supporter to DEMAND update on the vicious, ruthlessly effective 699th!*

Dach Army.jpg
Dach Army.jpg (69.84 KiB) Viewed 1373 times

* Miss seeing my favorite pups.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:38 pm Understand the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker is deep undercover, but we need an update! What happened with the new military weapon? How are our Guardians of Justice, Colonel Root Beer and Lieutenant Biscuit?

I call upon my Supporter to DEMAND update on the vicious, ruthlessly effective 699th!*
Dach Army.jpg

* Miss seeing my favorite pups.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:38 pm
Hidden Content
Hidden Content
Image Image Image Image
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Daphne would be a good addition to the 699th regiment on loan from Canada. She’s fast like the flasher! :dog: :dog:

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:01 pm Gregg! This is highly alarming! There's been a security breach at the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker! How in God's name did Saturday Night Live get this Top Secret information? Don't want to jump to any conclusions, but are you sure the staff checked Lt. Biscuit's pedigree carefully?

love how they are all trying to keep it together
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke

Post by Luke »

URGENT

To: The Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Re: NEW RECRUITS!

There are some elite task force members on standby to risk their paws for the Mighty 699th. They are currently at the secret headquarters of the sovereign citizen patrol, but they would drop everything if called up by Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker. The Fezzes are cunning and effective disguises, they've been infiltrating Moorish idiots who are going to receive Justice. In those disguises, obviously :boxing: the Moorish are bamboozled about who those pups really are.

00:13 got the
00:15 elite task force on standby in case
00:17 things go sideways
00:19 from the secret headquarters of the
00:20 sovereign citizen patrol

Sov Pups.JPG
Sov Pups.JPG (56.68 KiB) Viewed 1027 times

secret hq.JPG
secret hq.JPG (77.86 KiB) Viewed 1027 times

These stealth killers are with Law Talk With Mike
Sovereign Citizen Traffic Fail #39 - Moor Legalese!
23,199 views Oct 30, 2021

Contact info in the YouTube clip, surely Law Talk With Mike knows all about the bravery and effectiveness of the 699th. And the rumor is he's LOADED with Pupperoni. Not that it matters, of course.

699.jpg
699.jpg (403.21 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Any truth to the rumor that their secret hideaway is in the basement of Rick's Cafe Americain, and that they send and receive their encrypted messages through Captain Renault?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Tiredretiredlawyer

Well, just tell EVERYBODY!!!!! :biggrin:

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”