Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Post by RTH10260 »

You're the lucky one who does not hide government documents and then claim executive privilege over what is not yours ;)
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:21 pm
Imagine Trump's lawyers may not love the final line of his latest Truth Social post. "When will you invade the other Presidents’ homes in search of documents, which are voluminous, which they took with them, but not nearly so openly and transparently as I did?"
So they weren't planted, they weren't declassified. He just took them and admitted to it.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Not to forget that NARA said this golden boy senior is a liar, that no other former potus spirited away any government documents.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

What is more shocking.

This dolt stole national security information?

That he doesn't understand that no, the other Presidents did not take any documents home, they have NARA Libraries, where the documents are stored.

That he is so stupid he is admitting felonies on the regular.

All of the above?

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If he avoided admitting it that would mean he did something that people would attack him on, and that means he is a loser. Plus he is scared. Both instings mean he is boasting about it to show he is not afraid and they cant touch him which means he is a winnar.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Things I have learned during the trump years:
1. Spitting soda all over your tablet isn't nearly as problematic as a keyboard.

more to come.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 pm Things I have learned during the trump years:
1. Spitting soda all over your tablet isn't nearly as problematic as a keyboard.
I would have preferred to read that on a tablet, not a laptop.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Harrumph, harrumph, spitting, so unseemly. :fingerwag:

Just go ahead and pour clam chowder on your keyboard, like the serious people.
Edit: I have a feeling the 11th Circuit ruling may hit today. :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Foggy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:10 am
Off Topic
Harrumph, harrumph, spitting, so unseemly. :fingerwag:

Just go ahead and pour clam chowder on your keyboard, like the serious people.
Edit: I have a feeling the 11th Circuit ruling may hit today. :think:
The Ketchup Bottles at MAL have been warned and know that tonight it's likely some of them will not be coming back. :nooo:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Dincha hear, Gregg?

He now gets his ketchup in those tiny plastic packets that no one can open easily. He just helps himself from the fast food joint and stashes them throughout Merry Lago. Rumor has it that several dozen of those packets were commingled with government records and seized during the execution of the search warrant. Traces of ketchup were found on many classified documents that were obtained. Forensic chemical analysis of the ketchup stains by the boys in Quantico were traced to a specific batch of ketchup manufactured and sold to a certain burger chain in the Palm Beach area.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

An 11th Circuit decision vacating Judge Cannon’s special master order would be a fine cherry on top of the justice dessert that is today.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:39 pm Here is the order:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... h-c-vacate
The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so. Either approach would be
a radical reordering of our caselaw limiting the federal courts’ involvement in criminal investigations. And both would violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations. Accordingly, we agree with the government that the district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction, and that dismissal of the entire proceeding is required.
The district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction in this case. For that reason, we VACATE the September 5 order on appeal and REMAND with instructions for the district court to DISMISS the underlying civil action.
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Is LCannon impeachable?
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

At last!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:47 pm Is LCannon impeachable?
In theory...but good luck getting 17 QOP votes in the Senate....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Not going to happen, according to Andrew Weismann on Deadline White House, and shouldn't. The three judges were appointed by Bush and DFO.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gupwalla

Post by Gupwalla »

11C pulled out a precedent from 1794.

I am not dyslexic and that is not a typo. It is stare freakin’ decisis of the highest order.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Does tfg get to appeal to the Supremes now, or is it a done deal?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Maybe loose Cannon will jump the gun and dismiss tomorrow.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:06 pm Does tfg get to appeal to the Supremes now, or is it a done deal?
Yes, he can appeal but legal experts agree that it would be doomed. Trump can also ask for an en banc hearing by the full 11th Circuit. He eschewed that route last time.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

Chilidog wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:11 pm Maybe loose Cannon will jump the gun and dismiss tomorrow.
Well, she did that before so we can only hope that stupid is as stupid does.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

BOOM! Incredible opinion. Bravo 11th Circuit. The ketchup is hitting at Meirde-a Lardo.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Every time the 11th mentioned longstanding precedent I cringed, thinking of Dobbs.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:11 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:06 pm Does tfg get to appeal to the Supremes now, or is it a done deal?
Yes, he can appeal but legal experts agree that it would be doomed.
ShitGibbon has 7 days…
E03E1E71-63C6-42DC-A680-0455C7739436.png
E03E1E71-63C6-42DC-A680-0455C7739436.png (56.49 KiB) Viewed 347 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”