Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by raison de arizona »

Purportedly Shiffer’s Twitter archive.
https://archive.ph/2022.08.11-215002/ht ... th_replies

Also purportedly his most recent two Truths.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by pipistrelle »

And he was so sad, he had only 23 followers.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Bad enough to get kicked off Rumble. That takes effort.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

:panic: :panic: :panic:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 28m
If a MAGA tries "Whataboutism" about President Obama's #PresidentialRecords, let them know the National Archives (NARA) still has Obama's records. Information about #ObamaPresidentialLibrary is at: https://archives.gov/presidential-libra ... al-library #TrumpSearchWarrant #FBISearchWarrant #ClassifiedDocuments
From NARA:

NARA.JPG
NARA.JPG (104.05 KiB) Viewed 926 times

Story about the Library and how it's different from what the dotard did: https://www.businessinsider.com/why-oba ... ump-2022-8

Obama Library.JPG
Obama Library.JPG (113.53 KiB) Viewed 926 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:53 pm And he was so sad, he had only 23 followers.
Golly, I have one more follower, though I also don't post on Twitter except once every few years.

He did only join in August 2022, which was probably an attempt to evade his most past banes.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

Gee this really makes one think about the $3B MBS has invested in Kushner and Mnuchin.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I am going to drink a toast to Dark Brandon and Dark Garland tonight. Hell, I may drink two toasts to them.

:boxing: :boxing: :boxing:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

RVInit wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:00 pm I am going to drink a toast to Dark Brandon and Dark Garland tonight. Hell, I may drink two toasts to them.

raison de arizona

Some background, a thread.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:37 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:20 pm Tucker has night off, Kilmeade had the desk/mic. I can't even describe it... :crazy: :tinfoil:
Lara Trump was outrageous. As always.
Yes. She. Was (Is). Was it just me, or did he mispronounce Mar A Lago a couple of times? I've heard him butcher names before with no apology, you would think there's some producer blasting the right pronunciation in his earpiece, but no...
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:19 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:37 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:20 pm Tucker has night off, Kilmeade had the desk/mic. I can't even describe it... :crazy: :tinfoil:
Lara Trump was outrageous. As always.
Yes. She. Was (Is). Was it just me, or did he mispronounce Mar A Lago a couple of times? I've heard him butcher names before with no apology, you would think there's some producer blasting the right pronunciation in his earpiece, but no...
It was no mtg talking about Bed Minister, but it felt off.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

You know, at the rate TFG is going, he is never going to be able to declare candidacy, since currently the RNC is paying all his legal bills--as long as he's not a candidate.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am watching CNN. Peter Strzok looks like the Cheshire Cat tonight. He looks like he's totally enjoying the pickle Trump is in right now.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Why I still read Twitter:

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Garland Moves to Release Details on Search of Trump’s Home
The search was part of a government effort to account for materials related to some of the most highly classified programs run by the United States, a person briefed on the matter said.

By Glenn Thrush, Maggie Haberman and Ben Protess
Aug. 11, 2022
Updated 9:44 p.m. ET

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland moved on Thursday to make public the legal authorization for the F.B.I.’s search of former President Donald J. Trump’s home in Florida, carried out as part of the government’s effort to account for documents that one person briefed on the matter said related to some of the most highly classified programs run by the United States.

Mr. Garland said he had personally approved the search after the failure of “less intrusive” attempts to retrieve material taken from the White House by Mr. Trump.

Mr. Garland provided no details, but the person briefed on the matter said investigators had been concerned about material from what the government calls “special access programs,” a designation typically reserved for extremely sensitive operations carried out by the United States abroad.

Government officials have expressed concern that allowing highly classified materials to remain at Mr. Trump’s home could leave them vulnerable to efforts by foreign adversaries to acquire them, according to another person familiar with the Justice Department’s thinking.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/11/us/p ... poena.html
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:09 pm Holy shit. He was planning to sell them to Putin or MBS.
Just got home from open house to this news.

That mofo was selling out the USA
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Apparently, the president's ability to declassify information does not include nuclear material. With its own classification system, the Dept of Energy has to sign off.

Consolidated media request to Unseal (11 pages):
22 Aug 11, 2022 MOTION to Intervene, for Access to All Search Warrant Records, and in Support of the United States' Partial Motion to Unseal by NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Cable News Network, Inc., WP Company LLC as to Sealed Search Warrant. Attorney Charles David Tobin added to party NBCUniversal Media, LLC(pty:ip), Attorney Charles David Tobin added to party Cable News Network, Inc.(pty:ip), Attorney Charles David Tobin added to party WP Company LLC(pty:ip). Responses due by 8/25/2022 (Tobin, Charles) (Entered: 08/11/2022)
Filing: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 4.22.0.pdf

Unseal.JPG
Unseal.JPG (144.01 KiB) Viewed 804 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

Over/under on a Klayman-esque motion to recuse filed before 3pm tomorrow?
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

bob wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:51 pm Over/under on a Klayman-esque motion to recuse filed before 3pm tomorrow?
Hannity, who we know has tfg’s ear, was all about the judge being an Obama donor and Epstein defender. I think it was Pirro that said they should be dealing with an Article 3 judge and not a federal magistrate. And then there’s the Jewish thing. Nasty people on there.
raison de arizona

Truths.
9994F068-A868-41ED-AE06-AADA15A96D55.jpeg
9994F068-A868-41ED-AE06-AADA15A96D55.jpeg (234 KiB) Viewed 739 times
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Not waiting till 3pm Friday. All he has to do is post his copy.

2706157A-9420-4306-904C-C793E22B4C75.jpeg
2706157A-9420-4306-904C-C793E22B4C75.jpeg (484.03 KiB) Viewed 710 times
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 0697397549
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

He thinks he's Br'er Rabbit being thrown into the briar patch in order to make his escape:
FZ7pCG6XwAEDbLn.jpeg
FZ7pCG6XwAEDbLn.jpeg (76.46 KiB) Viewed 702 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:08 pm
RVInit wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:00 pm I am going to drink a toast to Dark Brandon and Dark Garland tonight. Hell, I may drink two toasts to them.

Waiting for the "Merrick Garland is actually a ninja" t-shirts.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”